Create Account

Response to ANA Appeal

01-23-2020, 04:34 PMLeppish Wrote: Can't we all just get along for one day.

No heck you

Zach Evans[/b] | Player Page | Update Page
Nikolai Evans
| Player Page | Update Page

01-23-2020, 04:35 PMztevans Wrote:

No heck you

Wow, thats too far man.

[Image: lebbish.gif]

01-23-2020, 04:33 PMSlashACM Wrote:
01-23-2020, 03:48 PMdylanjj37 Wrote: Let's check:
Does BDonini:
Follow the letter of the law? ????? (TBD)
Help people have a good time: ?? Do STL actually care that much that a player they didn't want and who still be inactive if he stayed on their team might have been tampered?
Promote player retention: ✓ He brought an inactive player back to the league. Other leagues actually give rewards for this, not punishments.
Be a good person to other people: ?? Who was he not good to? As I already said, STL didn't want Alex.

BDonini passes the test in my book.

I don't think anyone cares that Alex went to ANA, I'm ticked off at the withholding of tpe (such as smjhl mock draft claim and multiple ACs) just to dump them on his player once they signed with donini and go from 160->230ish tpe. Snake move all around

Wasn't on purpose or by design. Tbh I just completely forgot about the SHL. I didn't post for something like 7 weeks prior to coming back, so it's not as if I continued to earn. Spitting out these false accusations and pretending like you know what happened is the real snake move. Rolleyes

01-23-2020, 04:35 PMztevans Wrote:

No heck you

how about we get along with a cookie skillet tho

[Image: Evok.gif]

[Image: merha.gif]

01-23-2020, 04:35 PMFinnRhys Wrote: I don't know how I feel about any of this. On the one hand, I can understand how SMJHL HO came to the conclusion that this qualified as tampering per the rule as written (albeit it is poorly written). At the same time I can also see a valid argument (at least in my eyes) that if AlexF did not ask for his release from STL then it shouldn't be considered tampering because no action was caused by the communication.

The real question I have, purely out of curiosity, is if STL was asked to release him or if they decided of their own free will to release him? I will probably never know the answer but if he was released by STL of their own free will then it is an illegal signing and, arguably, nothing more. If AlexF asked them to release him then I could see a more conclusive argument for tampering.

And thus ends my foray into SHL/SMJHL judicial commenting.

I had no idea about my contract status at all prior to learning I had been released by STL. HO would know that if they had bothered asking.

01-23-2020, 04:40 PMEvok Wrote:
01-23-2020, 04:35 PMztevans Wrote: No heck you

how about we get along with a cookie skillet tho

No

01-23-2020, 04:38 PMAlexF Wrote:
01-23-2020, 04:33 PMSlashACM Wrote: I don't think anyone cares that Alex went to ANA, I'm ticked off at the withholding of tpe (such as smjhl mock draft claim and multiple ACs) just to dump them on his player once they signed with donini and go from 160->230ish tpe. Snake move all around

Wasn't on purpose or by design. Tbh I just completely forgot about the SHL. I didn't post for something like 7 weeks prior to coming back, so it's not as if I continued to earn. Spitting out these false accusations and pretending like you know what happened is the real snake move. Rolleyes

All I heard was 'sssssssssssssssssss'

[Image: unknown.png]

UsaScarecrowsBlizzardSpecters | [Image: specterspp.png][Image: spectersupdate.png] | TimberArmadaSpectersFinland

[Image: cainbanner_35.jpg]

01-23-2020, 04:41 PMAlexF Wrote:
01-23-2020, 04:35 PMFinnRhys Wrote: I don't know how I feel about any of this. On the one hand, I can understand how SMJHL HO came to the conclusion that this qualified as tampering per the rule as written (albeit it is poorly written). At the same time I can also see a valid argument (at least in my eyes) that if AlexF did not ask for his release from STL then it shouldn't be considered tampering because no action was caused by the communication.

The real question I have, purely out of curiosity, is if STL was asked to release him or if they decided of their own free will to release him? I will probably never know the answer but if he was released by STL of their own free will then it is an illegal signing and, arguably, nothing more. If AlexF asked them to release him then I could see a more conclusive argument for tampering.

And thus ends my foray into SHL/SMJHL judicial commenting.

I had no idea about my contract status at all prior to learning I had been released by STL. HO would know that if they had bothered asking.

How's that holdout going

Directly punishing SMJHL teams like this will hurt activity amongst rookies and new users on their team for obvious reasons. Not a good idea

Idk if what donini was bad or not nor do I care this is pretty bad for new users on that team

01-23-2020, 04:42 PMAlexF Wrote:
01-23-2020, 04:40 PMEvok Wrote: how about we get along with a cookie skillet tho

No

Turning down a cookie skillet is a crime greater than tampering. Throw the book at this guy.

Zach Evans[/b] | Player Page | Update Page
Nikolai Evans
| Player Page | Update Page

01-23-2020, 04:50 PMztevans Wrote:
01-23-2020, 04:42 PMAlexF Wrote: No

Turning down a cookie skillet is a crime greater than tampering. Throw the book at this guy.
you still dealing cookies?

01-23-2020, 04:33 PMSlashACM Wrote:
01-23-2020, 03:48 PMdylanjj37 Wrote: Let's check:
Does BDonini:
Follow the letter of the law? ????? (TBD)
Help people have a good time: ?? Do STL actually care that much that a player they didn't want and who still be inactive if he stayed on their team might have been tampered?
Promote player retention: ✓ He brought an inactive player back to the league. Other leagues actually give rewards for this, not punishments.
Be a good person to other people: ?? Who was he not good to? As I already said, STL didn't want Alex.

BDonini passes the test in my book.

I don't think anyone cares that Alex went to ANA, I'm ticked off at the withholding of tpe (such as smjhl mock draft claim and multiple ACs) just to dump them on his player once they signed with donini and go from 160->230ish tpe. Snake move all around

He literally went inactive he didn't withhold shit

[Image: selm.gif]
[Image: sig.gif]

01-23-2020, 04:09 PMACapitalChicago Wrote:
01-23-2020, 03:24 PMSecondSucks22 Wrote: IFA's under 200 are 1 mil, we try to give rookies atleast 2 with the 2 mil bonus so they can get a footing

I don't have a response or comment, I just wanted to say your guys' banner looks off-centered and it's infuriatingly bothersome
Blame argar, he made it, I just pulled it off the site, it's all I have from the championship :(

[Image: xVW1vec.png]

[Image: OgNASDg.png] |  | [Image: JvdaXOj.png]
[Image: lUeg4KM.png]

01-23-2020, 04:46 PMVandy Wrote:
01-23-2020, 04:41 PMAlexF Wrote: I had no idea about my contract status at all prior to learning I had been released by STL. HO would know that if they had bothered asking.

How's that holdout going

Easy enough to go IA again for a season. Not like I ever did anything here anyways lol