Create Account

Response to ANA Appeal

01-23-2020, 04:55 PMBDonini Wrote:
01-23-2020, 04:33 PMSlashACM Wrote: I don't think anyone cares that Alex went to ANA, I'm ticked off at the withholding of tpe (such as smjhl mock draft claim and multiple ACs) just to dump them on his player once they signed with donini and go from 160->230ish tpe. Snake move all around

He literally went inactive he didn't withhold shit

Doubt

[Image: unknown.png]

UsaScarecrowsBlizzardSpecters | [Image: specterspp.png][Image: spectersupdate.png] | TimberArmadaSpectersFinland

[Image: cainbanner_35.jpg]
(This post was last modified: 01-23-2020, 05:01 PM by ztevans.)

01-23-2020, 04:51 PMSamee Wrote:
01-23-2020, 04:50 PMztevans Wrote: Turning down a cookie skillet is a crime greater than tampering. Throw the book at this guy.
you still dealing cookies?

I never stopped. Besides, @Jenny is on my side now.

Zach Evans[/b] | Player Page | Update Page
Nikolai Evans
| Player Page | Update Page

01-23-2020, 04:48 PMSamee Wrote: Directly punishing SMJHL teams like this will hurt activity amongst rookies and new users on their team for obvious reasons. Not a good idea

It's like mandatory minimums SHL style

WolfpackBlizzardRaptors  raiders Switzerland  FINN RHYS  Switzerland raiders Raptors Blizzard Wolfpack

[Image: hockey__27674.1518661372.1000.1200.jpg?c=2]

[Image: iOjAcRd.gif]

01-23-2020, 04:59 PMSlashACM Wrote:
01-23-2020, 04:55 PMBDonini Wrote: He literally went inactive he didn't withhold shit

Doubt

Shocking

01-23-2020, 04:55 PMBDonini Wrote: He literally went inactive he didn't withhold shit

Doubt

who hurt you :(

[Image: dakiller11.gif]
somebody please make me a sig

01-23-2020, 05:00 PMAlexF Wrote:
01-23-2020, 04:59 PMSlashACM Wrote: Doubt

Shocking

You wanna go claim all the ACs from 292-299 while you're at it? You could probably get to 350 if you just buy a bunch of trainings rn too

UsaScarecrowsBlizzardSpecters | [Image: specterspp.png][Image: spectersupdate.png] | TimberArmadaSpectersFinland

(This post was last modified: 01-23-2020, 05:04 PM by AlexF.)

01-23-2020, 05:02 PMSlashACM Wrote:
01-23-2020, 05:00 PMAlexF Wrote: Shocking

You wanna go claim all the ACs from 292-299 while you're at it? You could probably get to 350 if you just buy a bunch of trainings rn too

Lol you sound like a great person to be around. Very welcoming to players looking to rejoin the league you're a part of.

01-23-2020, 05:03 PMAlexF Wrote:
01-23-2020, 05:02 PMSlashACM Wrote: You wanna go claim all the ACs from 292-299 while you're at it? You could probably get to 350 if you just buy a bunch of trainings rn too

Lol you sound like a great person to be around. Very welcoming to players looking to rejoin the league you're a part of.

I'm actually trying to push people out of the league so we have to get rid of some shl teams so we can delete Hamilton. Playing the long game here

01-23-2020, 04:59 PMztevans Wrote:
01-23-2020, 04:51 PMSamee Wrote: you still dealing cookies?

I never stopped. Besides, @Jenny is on my side now.

wait what wtf since when

[Image: Evok.gif]

[Image: merha.gif]

01-23-2020, 04:56 PMAlexF Wrote:
01-23-2020, 04:46 PMVandy Wrote: How's that holdout going

Easy enough to go IA again for a season. Not like I ever did anything here anyways lol

Oh good, so you're leaving? Great. Nothing of value was lost.

Let's just hope BDonini learns from this and changes his tampering ways. As a user who is potentially going to re-create in the near future, the idea of having to enter a world where a predatorial general manager operates is quite frankly a scary thought, but I think people can learn from their mistakes and deserve a second chance, maybe even a third one.

Doubt

I didn't even know who the guy was (nevermind talk to him) before he drafted me to his PBE team on January 5th so there's really nothing to doubt considering it had been almost a month since his last SHL post the first time I ever spoke to him.

[Image: selm.gif]
[Image: sig.gif]

(This post was last modified: 01-23-2020, 05:57 PM by Samsung virtual assistant.)

01-23-2020, 04:48 PMSamee Wrote: Directly punishing SMJHL teams like this will hurt activity amongst rookies and new users on their team for obvious reasons. Not a good idea

Get a big bank account -> become SMJHL GM -> Tamper 'til youre broke -> team success -> book signing deal IRL -> money

[Image: 41373_s.gif]
[Image: vhY18i8.png][Image: 7WSfxIG.png][Image: nBgNUTY.png]

01-23-2020, 04:33 PMSlashACM Wrote:
01-23-2020, 03:48 PMdylanjj37 Wrote: Let's check:
Does BDonini:
Follow the letter of the law? ????? (TBD)
Help people have a good time: ?? Do STL actually care that much that a player they didn't want and who still be inactive if he stayed on their team might have been tampered?
Promote player retention: ✓ He brought an inactive player back to the league. Other leagues actually give rewards for this, not punishments.
Be a good person to other people: ?? Who was he not good to? As I already said, STL didn't want Alex.

BDonini passes the test in my book.

I don't think anyone cares that Alex went to ANA, I'm ticked off at the withholding of tpe (such as smjhl mock draft claim and multiple ACs) just to dump them on his player once they signed with donini and go from 160->230ish tpe. Snake move all around

I don't think that proves guilt though, could just be that he didn't feel like updating but was claiming TPE for when he did feel like updating. Then forgot about SHL and went inactive. Then got a message from Donini and came back and applied his massive pile of TPE.

I currently have a big pile of unclaimed TPE, I'm not waiting to leave Chicago. I had a rookie last year doing PGS and other training but he didn't put in an update all season. Neither case is malicious.

[Image: NCQjJT2.png]
Berserkers     -       syndicate      -     Berserkers

01-23-2020, 06:02 PMJNH Wrote:
01-23-2020, 04:33 PMSlashACM Wrote: I don't think anyone cares that Alex went to ANA, I'm ticked off at the withholding of tpe (such as smjhl mock draft claim and multiple ACs) just to dump them on his player once they signed with donini and go from 160->230ish tpe. Snake move all around

I don't think that proves guilt though, could just be that he didn't feel like updating but was claiming TPE for when he did feel like updating.  Then forgot about SHL and went inactive.  Then got a message from Donini and came back and applied his massive pile of TPE.

I currently have a big pile of unclaimed TPE, I'm not waiting to leave Chicago.  I had a rookie last year doing PGS and other training but he didn't put in an update all season.  Neither case is malicious.

Of course, it's strange to claim ACs etc for 2 months and not apply them but it doesn't prove anything, I'm just saying this whole thing would look less fishy if he didn't claim that tpe when he went to ANA. The proof of tampering is in that screenshot of donini saying he talked to Alex on the 10th