Carpy48 01/26 (x2)

[Image: EpWyxtG.png]
[Image: aFfJUgk.png]
[Image: 2NBoQjd.png]
[Image: n9UxBSD.png]
2x draft bonus

[Image: zS2lCMp.png] 

[Image: carpy48.gif]
sigs either by @Wasty, @Nokazoa, @sulovilen, @Capt_Blitzkrieg, @sköldpaddor, @Ragnar, @enigmatic, @Lime or myself

Stars Lions Berserkers
[Image: p1gG0LD.png][Image: DKMMlC3.png][Image: sXDU6JX.png][Image: ctsxTFg.png]
my portfolio | my sig shop | gfx discord
[Image: 3GX9nYb.png]
[Image: AfpXX8l.png]

Signature 1: 5/5

Love the render. Tons of detail on it. The Jack part is sweet, the Kanoff part feels a bit lacking in comparison into the rest of the picture but not a big deal.

Signature 2: 4/5
Big fan of the background, text fits well and both look great in their roles. Good render cut and detail on the jersey. Wish he was incorporated into the background a bit more.

Signature 3: 5/5

I know you hated your last goalie sig, maybe I'm biased for goalies who knows.. I think this is another good one, the depth is great, he looks well installed into the background and the text is fresh. The lighting is gorgeous.. love it!

Signature 4: 3/5
I'm a huge fan of the background. It was definitely headed in the right direction but I feel the render is kind of where it takes a bad turn and needs worked in more along with adjustment on his lighting, I think the speckles on the bottom portion are a bit of a miss as well. Something like some maybe fiery particles to replace the specks would feel a lot more fitting and then dynamic lighting on the render. I don't know if the white glow on the text was a good choice but that's just more of a personal preference thing.

Payout: $4.25m x2 = $8.5m

Anthony Archer - S49 12th Overall
1x IIHF Silver Medalist (S51)
2x WJC Gold Medalist (S48, S49)
2x Four Star Cup Finalist (S48, S50)
SMJHL: 42G 40A 82P 304HIT // SHL: 17G 17A 34P 326HIT

[Image: AA42.png]

Arbitrated Scores:
4: 4/5

Total Awarded: $500K

Player Page || Player Updates || Visual History