Create Account

Luke's S52 Prospect Rankings: #15 Hamilton Steelhakws
(This post was last modified: 02-02-2020, 11:26 AM by luke.)

[Image: Hamilton.png]
Hamilton Steelhawks

Hamilton recently also called up a lot of players last seasons, so a lot of their prospects recently graduating, making their prospect pool very short at the moment, but there is still some pretty good prospects in their system so we will get into that

High End/Very Good:

S51: mxman991 -  Al Kayhall

In his 2nd season in the system for Hamilton, Kayhall has proven why he is a good prospect to look out for.Playing for Halifax, this winger from the USA put up 46 points(23 goals and 23 assists) for halifax last season, good for 2nd best on his team, as well as playing in all situations for Halifax.  Just like Mega Tron, Hamilton is a very young team, and with Kayhall entering the lineup in the up and coming seasons they can get younger, as they do have a couple players in regression that Kayhall can replace. TPE wise he is at 449 TPE. Kayhall was drafted 14th OA in S51, and he is #11 in TPE for his class. The reason why he is still in Very Good is because S51 was a weak draft and he will have to do a bit more TPE wise in order to get bumped up, but it is very possible next season he can take that leap to High End. As a user he is very active, he posts a lot on the site, and he has some pretty good media as well.

Very Good:
S52: Jakub  -  Mega Tron
Recently getting drafted to the St Louis this past season, Mega Tron hails from Austria, Mega is a winger for St Louis, Mega had a good rookie season for the Scarecrows, getting 14 goals and 14 assists for them, as well as playing on their power play. A good for Hamilton so far, as Tron will be getting called up in the future, as they have a couple forwards in regression, but they have a relatively young forward core, so there will be an interesting couple seasons to see where Tron fits in their picture. Mega Tron got drafted 16th OA in the S52 draft and Trons TPE level is at 314, which is good for 13th highest in the draft so far. So Tron will still have to prove himself before going up to the SHL. Jakub has had some players before, he has a good bank account from that, he also created a great TD thread. But his last player went inactive, so his last good player was back in S34, so he will have to prove to me a bit more before I move him up, but I am impressed so far.

Good:
S51: Gooney  -  The stingray that killed steve irwin

In his 2nd season in the system for Hamilton, Gooney(im using his username because im not typing out his name). But anyway, for Vancouver Gooney has put up 8 goals and 5 assists for Vancouver, Gooney will have to do in order to crack the lineup for Hamilton. In terms of the draft and TPE he was drafted
17th OA and his TPE is at 305, which is good for 23rd for TPE in his class. So he will have to prove more of himself if he has a shot at the SHL. Gooney is gooney, he created a pretty decent player, and from various jobs has created a good bank account. You see it now as well his TPE isnt the strongest, so I will think he will settle into a 3rd line spot.

S50: Treesap  -  Francois Breton

Now in his 3rd season in the system for Hamilton, Francois, just like gooney, will need to prove himself before he cracks the roster for Hamilton. For Vancouver, Breton in S51 got 24 goals and 25 assists, which is great for Juniors, but scouts notice a lot of holes in his game that he needs to round out before he can crack the roster. In terms of TPE and draft class he was drafted 33rd OA in the S50 draft. In terms of TPE he is at 460 TPE, and that ranks  34th best in the class, so right where he was drafted at. But in order to prove more of himself he will have to take some more steps in order to get to the SHL. one thing that worries me about Treesap is his activity level, but where he is at in Good is right where he should be. He updates, but he has a low bank account, so he should settle around a 3rd line duty in the future.

Bust:
Slothfacetrilla  - Elle Rush

This title is kinda true and kinda not true, but secondssucks girlfriend went inactive and is now the backup goalie for Hamilton. Nothing too special about it

[Image: 0XJkcN5.png]
Czechoslovakia PROFILE || UPDATE || RAGE. Rage 
[Image: luketd.gif]

(This post was last modified: 01-30-2020, 10:04 AM by hotdog.)

["bust" joke redacted]

[Image: ekovanotter.gif]
thanks @Carpy48 and @frithjofr and @rum_ham and @Julio Tokolosh and @Briedaqueduc for the sigs
Armada Inferno norway

These are great reads luke. Ilike

[Image: OnGNB1G.gif]

[Image: cgv4vCv.png]|[Image: 95lCCDx.png]|[Image: KgwtJeY.png]
Knights|Dragons|Austria

Who needs the farm when you can just break the sim duh

Need a sig :-/

01-30-2020, 12:03 PMJakub Wrote: Who needs the farm when you can just break the sim duh

luketd owned you that's tough

[Image: dakiller11.gif]
somebody please make me a sig

01-30-2020, 02:06 PMWallflower Wrote:
01-30-2020, 12:03 PMJakub Wrote: Who needs the farm when you can just break the sim duh

luketd owned you that's tough
... wut?

[Image: xVW1vec.png]

[Image: OgNASDg.png] |  | [Image: JvdaXOj.png]
[Image: lUeg4KM.png]

01-30-2020, 04:28 PMSecondSucks22 Wrote:
01-30-2020, 02:06 PMWallflower Wrote: luketd owned you that's tough
... wut?

luke tha dawg spat hot fire

01-30-2020, 10:02 PMefiug Wrote:
01-30-2020, 04:28 PMSecondSucks22 Wrote: ... wut?

luke tha dawg spat hot fire
You wouldn't know hot fire if you were a protesting monk

[Image: xVW1vec.png]

[Image: OgNASDg.png] |  | [Image: JvdaXOj.png]
[Image: lUeg4KM.png]

Why dont i count as a prospect? Seems like an arbitrary time scale for ranking prospects since some s50s are up and some are not, giving strange rankings here

01-31-2020, 09:32 AMgolden_apricot Wrote: Why dont i count as a prospect? Seems like an arbitrary time scale for ranking prospects since some s50s are up and some are not, giving strange rankings here

So to be eligible to be in the prospect ranking there are just some simple rules

1. Must be under contract with the team
2. Must be either a send down or a rookie in S52

01-31-2020, 09:38 AMluketd Wrote:
01-31-2020, 09:32 AMgolden_apricot Wrote: Why dont i count as a prospect? Seems like an arbitrary time scale for ranking prospects since some s50s are up and some are not, giving strange rankings here

So to be eligible to be in the prospect ranking there are just some simple rules

I mean i agree that those are your stipulations and they make sense to some degree but i personally feel it is a bit arbitrary when you could have used a draft season cutoff thats all.

01-31-2020, 09:40 AMgolden_apricot Wrote:
01-31-2020, 09:38 AMluketd Wrote: So to be eligible to be in the prospect ranking there are just some simple rules

I mean i agree that those are your stipulations and they make sense to some degree but i personally feel it is a bit arbitrary when you could have used a draft season cutoff thats all.

Well because it’s a prospect pool rankings. Once you play a season in the SHL you aren’t a prospect anymore.

01-31-2020, 09:45 AMluketd Wrote:
01-31-2020, 09:40 AMgolden_apricot Wrote: I mean i agree that those are your stipulations and they make sense to some degree but i personally feel it is a bit arbitrary when you could have used a draft season cutoff thats all.

Well because it’s a prospect pool rankings. Once you play a season in the SHL you aren’t a prospect anymore.

Fair enough, mainly mad since I didnt get mentioned. that said, prospect pool is @uhh.... @uhh..... not great here

01-31-2020, 09:48 AMgolden_apricot Wrote:
01-31-2020, 09:45 AMluketd Wrote: Well because it’s a prospect pool rankings. Once you play a season in the SHL you aren’t a prospect anymore.

Fair enough, mainly mad since I didnt get mentioned. that said, prospect pool is @uhh.... @uhh..... not great here

Lol, but I mean, would you want to be playing in the SHL or being on a silly list Ninja

01-31-2020, 09:49 AMluketd Wrote:
01-31-2020, 09:48 AMgolden_apricot Wrote: Fair enough, mainly mad since I didnt get mentioned. that said, prospect pool is @uhh.... @uhh..... not great here

Lol, but I mean, would you want to be playing in the SHL or being on a silly list  Ninja

Towel