Create Account

S52 WFT #2 - All Star Team

F - Nick Brain Jets
F - Luke Thomason Rage
F - Jack Kennedy syndicate
D - Ensio Kaljiu Wolfpack
D - Barret McCarthy Rage
G - Markus Tegernako Chiefs

For my all-star team I went with the best performing players at their respective posistions. If there was a tie in points I took into account the secondary stats (such as +/-, shots, shot blocks).
(35-ish words)

[Image: Zoone16.gif]

[Image: 9QVaMRC.png] [Image: canybyK.png] [Image: sXDU6JX.png]

I decided to go with the all former Anaheim Outlaws All-Star team. Conveniently they all belong to 2 teams as it looks like a lot of the roster that won a cup was able to stay together in either Minnesota or Chicago. This team is just currently entering their prime and will be a dominant force for seasons to come.

C - Martijn Westbroek - syndicate
RW - Collin Gibbles - Chiefs
LW - Lallo Selman - syndicate
D - Mathias Seger -  Chiefs
D - Corey Kennedy -  syndicate
G - Tibuk Soonika - syndicate

[Image: spartangibbles.gif]
[Image: qGhUIfY.png]  Outlungus   Usa Monarchs  [Image: PlcJv9V.png]

Max Mauldin
Theo Morgan
Calogero Crudelli
Jax Duggan
Kaspars Claude
Aleister Cain

Honestly, it was pretty tough to choose some players here. I started in nets and went with the guy that I work my ass off for, Aleister Cain. Forwards and Defense, I went with players that I like to think I have a good relationship with. I am not even sure if I chose a center to be honest, I just chose 3 forwards and one of them will figure out the faceoffs, they could rotate for all I care. Morgan is my brother as most people know, Calogero Crudelli is a good friend of mine, Jax was my partner in the Juniors when we tore the league and won the cup, Max Mauldin has amazing chemistry with Morgan and would be a dynamic line with Crudelli there aswell. Get me a GM job

[Image: Bruins10.gif]
Thanks to @enigmatic , @Ragnar and @sulovilen for the sexy Signature

C - Mika Mayfield
LW - Nicholas Williams
RW - Alex Winters
D - Barret McCarthy
D - Corey Kennedy
G - Elizabeth Doyle

I've got to go with this squad, they have proven themselves and have won the secret Shits n Gibbles League, so I know they've got the talent to be All Stars.

[Image: Kalakar1.gif]

C - Aaron Wilson
LW - Luke Thomason
RW - Nick Brain
D - Charlie Schieck
D - Poopity Scoop
G - Geezus Kryyst

Was extremely difficult to choose an all star team, but I had to go with a couple of my buddies from the Whalers days. Everyone on this list is having an incredible season and brings something very different to the team. Having someone on offense who could move the puck, someone to score goals and someone who brings the physicality is a dream line. On Defense, you can't fault either selection, both are great at both ends of the ice. And lastly, how could I not choose the goalie on the best team in the league right now? He was phenomenal in the playoffs last season and now he's having a great season too. I would love to have him on my team

[Image: Otrebor13.gif]

[Image: 7MO9RpC.png]  [Image: gdppv5N.png]

I'm going for an all-star team of my heart based on the two biggest Reddit classes of all time. S43/s46.

Goku Muerto - C - Jets
Alex winters -W - Rage
Collin Gibbles - W - Chiefs
David Vent - D - Rage
Rex Kirkby - D - Platoon
Peter Larson - G - Rage

So three 43ers and three 46ers. Three team mates, one draft Day buddy, one iffh teamie and one person who dragged me into this cesspit. I think my line up would match up well against most people's with its perfect balance of skate-pass-shoot forwards and a dfd and ofd paired Infront of me.. anyone that didn't pick themselves is missing a golden chance...

Now to go back and police that everyone has included a goalie.

[Image: tomasnz.gif]

Player Page

02-08-2020, 01:53 AMToivo Wrote: The All Panthers All Stars

C Max Mauldin
W Philipp Winter
W GOD McZherl
D Jon Toner
D Oliver Cleary

This lineup writes itself. It's full of studs that originate from the Western Conference. The city of Los Angeles is adequately represented with this spectacular team. Watch them pick up the win. They have better chemistry than the other lineups.

Where is your goalie! You have a small amount of time before I abuse my HO powers and assign you one!

Goalies are all stars too!

[Image: tomasnz.gif]

Player Page

F - Nick Brain Jets
F - Luke Tomason Rage
F - Jack Kennedy syndicate
D - Ensio Kaiju Wolfpack
D - Barrett McCarthy Rage
G - Cedric Robinson Stampede

For my team, I looked at 5v5 points, how they've helped their team out so far in the league, how they were utilized in special teams and in key situations. For my goalie pick I looked at SV% and GAA and Cedric Robinson was ranked in the top 3 for both categories. And also Steelhawk players should be condemned for their actions by not attending the All-Star game, so Aaron Wilson left off the list, even thought give him credit he's had a good season (even with his exploits) . The only two players that doesn't really fit the mold was Nick Brain of the Winnipeg Jets & Enso Kaiju, but Brain is the leading points scorer in the league, so it's essentially like Trae Young of the Atlanta Hawks being named a All-Star Starter, posting up a really great season but their team isn't in a great position.

[Image: Crossfit.gif]

[Image: CFJ1.gif]

Thanks to prettyburn, TML, Carpy, JNH, Jepox, Engi, Karey, Flappy, Skolpadder, Mook, DollarAndADream, Smirnov and Toe for the sigs.

Code:
Crossfit's First Career SHL Goal, 4. Manhattan Rage , Crossfit Jesus 1 (Pedro Sarantez, Nucky Toohoots) at 5:51

Code:
Devitt's First Career SHL Goal, 5. Calgary Dragons , Prince Devitt 1 (Barry Batsbak 21, Mike Izzy 14) at 10:43

(This post was last modified: 02-08-2020, 04:03 PM by Rublic.)

C - Mika Kandinsky
LW - Mike Izzy
RW - Atlas Rush
D - Gabriel Johnson
D - Daniel Shmeb
G - Knox Booth

Kandinsky @Mika_Kandinsky and Rush enjoyed a lot of success together in the prospect showcase so I would like to explore that option. Izzy @"mike_izzy" cause he was a fantastic captain and leader for the dragons, Rush cause I like being an all star. Johnson @Gwdjohnson for being a great Team Canada lead and all around good person, xDpark @xDParK cause we been at this since season 4 and knox booth cause I think he has a very bright future ahead of him

S52 "A" Alternate Captain of the Calgary Dragons
"GM" - Former Prince George Firebirds and Regina Force General Manager
"C" - Former Captain of the Halifax Raiders
S48 Brandon Holmes Trophy Recipient - Top Defensive Forward

FirebirdsScarecrowsraiders - TimberGrizzliesArmadaCanadaDragonsBlizzardStars - PlatoonSpecters
Davos Otasrob Player Page
Davos Otasrob Player Updates

C- Goku Muerto
W- Nick Brain
W- Philipp Winter
D- Barrett McCarthy
D- Poopity Scoop
G- Cedric Robinson

These are all players who have had really good seasons and have put up a ton of points. If they are picked it would be a high scoring and fun all star game. They really have a lot of skill and star power, they stand out from the rest of the league and are very good.

[Image: oie_floaties.gif]

C - Luke Thomason
W - Jack Kennedy
W - Jeff Brogen
D - Barret McCarthy
D - Ensio Kalju
G - Tibuk Soonika

A bit of bias with two CHI picks but I think Jack Kennedy and Tibuk Soonika have been phenomenal for us. Kennedy leads us in points and is one of the top Points per 20 minute players in the league. Soonika is 2nd in the league in save % despite facing a barrage of shots from the high shooting teams in our division.

[Image: 60354_s.gif  ]
[Image: 1yZYUXK.gif]
Sig Credits: Gorlab and Kylrad
(This post was last modified: 02-08-2020, 05:41 PM by CementHands.)

I wanted to do something a bit different and have some fun with it, so I decided to do an All-Star All Rookies lineup:
3 Players are from Toronto, I'm not sure if this says they have great rookies or if they are over playing rookies Undecided

C - Jake Primeau
LW - Bobby Bobcalf
RW - Bobby Lane
D - Cal Clucker
D - Adam Barron
G - Markus Tegernako

We’re doing the podcast all stars. Just picking the best performers is a little dull. I’m choosing the players of the users from my favorite podcasts in the league. All my forwards are technically playing center right now, but I'm sure it doesn't matter.

C - Max Mauldin
W - Lil Manius
W - Joe Kurczewski
D - Nikolai Evans
D - Otis B Driftwood.
G - Knox Booth.

Booth was the toughest choice here. I don't think Tate has put out a podcast in a little bit, but I couldn’t think of another goalie who has done any podcasts off the top of my head. This would actually be a pretty solid lineup, in terms of talent. Joe K being the weakest player in the group is pretty good.

[Image: RichSHL.gif]
Thanks to sulovilen for the sigs!
Adam Prpich Portal Link

Check out past episodes of Rich and Luke!
(This post was last modified: 02-08-2020, 05:58 PM by Wallflower.)

C- Hippo Passamus
F- Dank Boija
F- Mikhail Lokinotov
D- Rex Kirkby
D- Corey Kennedy
G-Tibuk Soonika

Why is this my team? It's my fantasy team and to me fantasy is something that is so good it doesn't really exist. That's why these are my all-stars, they mean everything to me and they are my all-stars. in my heart

[Image: dakiller11.gif]
somebody please make me a sig

Czechia All-Star Team

LW - DeMaricus Smyth
C - Luke Thomason
RW - Piotr Czerkawski
LD - Brady McIntyre
RD - Charlie Schieck
G - Knox Booth

Nothing can get past an All-Star Line made up of the top 3 TPE Earners and former MVP.

Shout out to ml002, schultzy, slashacm, tedward!
[Image: blastmeaway.gif]

[Image: f4IDm9I.jpg] I [Image: specterspp.png] I [Image: czechup.png] I [Image: gs89eGV.png] I [Image: f4IDm9I.jpg]
[Image: 0XJkcN5.png]

09-05-2018, 10:04 PMBeaver Wrote: Wow look what the PT affiliation has done to our pristine league.
12-19-2018, 12:31 AMBeaver Wrote: I personally blame the PT affiliation for handing out massive amounts of free TPE to all these players, inflating the TPE they're at when they get called up.
[Image: Capture21.PNG?width=400&height=90]