Create Account

Buffalo Stampede Punishment
(This post was last modified: 02-22-2020, 07:46 PM by nour.)

Hey there SHL Community, hope you’re doing well.

It’s come to the attention of SHL HO that the Buffalo Stampede management group has failed to meet the new line requirements introduced in the S52 Offseason, which are listed as:

Code:
1) 1st line, 2nd line, 4th line all require at least 1 distinctly pass first player
2) One top 4 pairing and 4th pairing require at least 1 distinctly pass first player
3) Players with equal scoring/passing DO NOT satisfy the “distinct passer” requirement
4) 4th line/pairing prevents double shifting an all scoring line/pair with inflated ice time to skirt the rule
5) Special teams are fair game. Just as you can play forwards out of position, you may also play any combination of player archetypes

In specific, the Stampede broke the first rule listed here by icing a fourth line consisting of all shoot-first players in Alexander Selich, Viktor Marius, and Dermot Lavelle. Following the discovery of this we conducted an audit of all the SHL teams and determined that Buffalo was the only team not in compliance with this rule.

As such the punishment is as follows:

- Forfeiture of Buffalo’s S53 3rd Round Selection
- Forfeiture of @WannabeFinn and @Tomen GM pay for the S52 season

As always, the Buffalo Stampede reserve the right to appeal this punishment.

Thank you,
SHL Head Office

[Image: bjobin2.png]
[Image: 9tINabI.png][Image: c97iD9R.png]

**First GM in SMJHL history to win 3 Four Star Cups back-to-back-to-back**

cheater lee

pepeshocked

[Image: sIjpJeQ.png]

cheater alert

[Image: 3.png]

the selich marius lavelle rule

how will they survive without the large amounts of GM pay they have

these guys have families to feed

#LeeOut

[Image: capybar22_600.png]

Classic Buffalo

[Image: fishyshl.gif]
Thanks to everybody for the sigs :peepoheart:

[Image: czechpp.png][Image: czechup.png]
(This post was last modified: 02-22-2020, 07:28 PM by Tomen.)

Rippe,

Just wanted to apologize. This was 100% my fault as I did the lines and I sucked at reading this rule correctly ( 1st,2nd & 4th line need to have a passer) . As someone who is always quite adamant about GMs having to be held at the highest standard regarding rules and fucking up, this is quite the shameful thing to have happen to you :D . Obviously people don't have to believe me when I say this but there was no ill intent behind that and I just legit thought the 4th line was fair game and even made a comment about that in the ANC discord before. If anyone that has access in there wants to check you are free to do this.

Truly sorry for this fuckup. This also involves the TOR players who had to face us in game 1 with illegal lines today. Lines have already been adjusted as soon as I was made aware of that. WBF has no fault in this at all.

Personally would love to see it if I could just take WBF's punishment but it is what it is.

[Image: KSelich.gif]
Thank you all for the amazing sigs & player cards
Germany Citadelles  Stampede [Image: vhY18i8.png][Image: Raptors.png][Image: gs89eGV.png] [Image: eE2UQZC.png] Stampede Citadelles Germany

3. Buffalo Stampede , Eduard Selich 5 (Maximilian Wachter, Alexis Metzler) at 16:25
5. Buffalo Stampede , Eduard Selich 6 (Steven Stamkos Jr., Brynjar Tusk) at 19:48
8. Buffalo Stampede , Eduard Selich 7 (Brynjar Tusk, Alexis Metzler) at 13:55
9. Buffalo Stampede , Eduard Selich 8 (Anton Fedorov, Mikelis Grundmanis) at 15:12
10. Buffalo Stampede , Eduard Selich 9 (Dickie Pecker) at 19:43 (Empty Net)

@Mayuu care to comment

[Image: crtigger.gif]
[Image: murphy.png]

Man, if I knew this was all the punishment was going to be, I 100% would have broken the rule

Alex Winters (retired)
Matej Winters (retired)
Dominik Winters
S45 Jesster Trophy Winner
Challenge Cup Winning Goal Club: S52

Finn accidentally breaking a rule he helped write and still only being just decent despite it is extremely on brand

02-22-2020, 07:24 PMTomen Wrote: Rippe,

Just wanted to apologize. This was 100% my fault as I did the lines and I sucked at reading this rule correctly ( 1st,2nd & 4th line need to have a passer) . As someone who is always quite adamant about GMs having to be held at the highest standard regarding rules and fucking up, this is quite the shameful thing to have happen to you :D . Obviously people don't have to believe me when I say this but there was no ill intent behind that and I just legit thought the 4th line was far game and even made a comment about that in the ANC discord before. If anyone that has access in there wants to check you are free to do this.

Truly sorry for this fuckup. This also involves the TOR players who had to face us in game 1 with illegal lines today. Lines have already been adjusted as soon as I was made aware of that. WBF has no fault in this at all.

Personally would love to see it if I could just take WBF's punishment but it is what it is.

Tomen.exe has stopped working. Windows can check online for a solution to the problem.

[Image: zdenkoberanek.gif]
Sigs by @enigmatic, @Geekusoid, @sve7en  and @Wasty 
Zach Evans
 | Player Page | Update Page
Nikolai Evans
| Player Page | Update Page

#LeeOut

[Image: 0XJkcN5.png]

[Image: scarn.png]

[Image: m59RPb7.png] [Image: czechup.png]
[Image: giphy.gif][Image: giphy.gif]

Honorable Tomen is honorable

Platoon Elk Elk Platoon
Argonauts Argonauts
PlatoonGermanyRaptors

[Image: AH23zKq.png]
Thank you karey, OrbitingDeath Ragnar, and sköldpaddor for sigs! 
[Image: BAL_Player_Page.png] [Image: BAL_Update.png]