Create Account

"What's Up Danger" | Jimmy Wagner Rookie Season Highlights
(This post was last modified: 02-28-2020, 09:57 AM by sve7en.)

Kraken Kraken Kraken Kraken Kraken 

[Image: sve7en.gif]

[Image: 1tWWEzv.png][Image: 8zFnf2t.png][Image: 6Lj3x8E.png][Image: xkAdpbO.png][Image: xnZrhKU.png][Image: 9YigPG2.png][Image: bpYxJ69.png]

"man that kid has legs"

Did you pay the announcers to say that nobody cares how fast you are Jimmy

[Image: arTbD7O.png]

Germany Berserkers Stampede Stars Barracuda syndicate

02-28-2020, 11:07 AMNeonLime Wrote: "man that kid has legs"

Did you pay the announcers to say that nobody cares how fast you are Jimmy
[Image: Screenshot_2020-02-27_at_12.22.55_PM.png]

[Image: 1tWWEzv.png][Image: 8zFnf2t.png][Image: 6Lj3x8E.png][Image: xkAdpbO.png][Image: xnZrhKU.png][Image: 9YigPG2.png][Image: bpYxJ69.png]

shopped

[Image: arTbD7O.png]

Germany Berserkers Stampede Stars Barracuda syndicate

02-28-2020, 11:42 AMNeonLime Wrote: shopped
What's photoshop?

Kickass video.

[Image: hgcI1ti.png]

02-28-2020, 01:34 PMroastpuff Wrote: Kickass video.
no ur kickass

@sve7en

-Content (Relevant, Informative, Unique) 5/6
-Video (Unique, Professional, Stylized, Clean) 5/5
-Audio (Clear, Appropriate, Mix between VO/Music) 4/4
-Pacing (Too slow? Too Fast? Too long? Too short?) 3/3

Scale out of 18

17 = 4.5M

Really liked this highlight video! I loved the text and lead up at the beginning it really set up the player render well and it matched up really well with the music you chose. The edits were good and kept things rolling along well. The only thing I will say is that jumping around clips from different teams made it a little confusing for who I should have my eye on. Not a huge thing but I kept looking for your player render that you setup so well in the first part of the video. Love the PBP commentary, it was a great touch it bring it back to the SHL player.

Tibuk Soonika - G - Tampa Bay Barracuda| Portal Page
BarracudaSwitzerlandKnights