Create Account

STAVROS HALKIAS: DECLARING FREE AGENCY - BIG NEWS.

Okay, everyone - your speculation is officially OVER. Stavros Halkias, former Panthers veteran (before i got traded) and Jets veteran (yea) will be PURSUING FREE AGENCY.

The meat horse is free - im a free horse and im looking to win a cup. Thanks to my friend @Gwdjohnson @DaftRaincloud and @frithjofr for convincing me to leave Winnipeg. I will be testing the market and GM's please (dont) pm me (until after the draft) and then we can talk money - i'm lookin for Top Dollar *Stav Dollar*.

PODCAST TO FOLLOW - I WILL LINK PODCASTS AND SHARE THEM TO ALL DISCORDS.

Please try to keep your tempers whilst the bidding war occurs. I will not respond to begging or pleading - KEEP IT PROFESSIONAL GMS.....

CALLING all of you out.. get it together and bid, highest bidder takes the prize

03-02-2020, 12:49 AMBongo Wrote: Okay, everyone - your speculation is officially OVER. Stavros Halkias, former Panthers veteran (before i got traded) and Jets veteran (yea) will be PURSUING FREE AGENCY.

The meat horse is free - im a free horse and im looking to win a cup. Thanks to my friend @Gwdjohnson @DaftRaincloud and @frithjofr for convincing me to leave Winnipeg. I will be testing the market and GM's please (dont) pm me (until after the draft) and then we can talk money - i'm lookin for Top Dollar *Stav Dollar*.

PODCAST TO FOLLOW - I WILL LINK PODCASTS AND SHARE THEM TO ALL DISCORDS.

Please try to keep your tempers whilst the bidding war occurs. I will not respond to begging or pleading - KEEP IT PROFESSIONAL GMS.....

CALLING all of you out.. get it together and bid, highest bidder takes the prize
sex

[Image: giphy.gif]

[Image: sve7en.gif]

[Image: 1tWWEzv.png][Image: 8zFnf2t.png][Image: 6Lj3x8E.png][Image: xkAdpbO.png][Image: xnZrhKU.png][Image: 9YigPG2.png][Image: bpYxJ69.png]
(This post was last modified: 03-02-2020, 12:53 AM by frithjofr.)

[Image: 23e.gif]

[Image: Screen_Shot_2020-07-07_at_12.29.58_PM.png]

03-02-2020, 12:50 AMsve7en Wrote: [Image: giphy.gif]
this an offer?

[Image: 595847702017736724.png?v=1]

[Image: Gabe-lights.png]
[Image: nMz40Vc.gif]

I'll start the bidding at $15 and the rest of this grandpa burger in my hand

[Image: EsVSFns.png][Image: uzmDXiJ.png]
Sigs by @Carpy48 and @tweedledunn

03-02-2020, 12:51 AMfrithjofr Wrote: [Image: 23e.gif]
CA$H?

03-02-2020, 12:54 AMtoirekari Wrote: I'll start the bidding at $15 and the rest of this grandpa burger in my hand
you have no money broke ass - finish your burger i decline.

??????

[img=0x0]https://sig.grumpybumpers.com/host/glswenson.gif[/img]

[img=0x0]https://sig.grumpybumpers.com/host/agentchadjohnson.gif[/img]

[Image: unknown.png]

UsaScarecrowsBlizzardSpecters | [Image: specterspp.png][Image: spectersupdate.png] | TimberArmadaSpectersFinland

[Image: cainbanner_35.jpg]

03-02-2020, 01:08 AMSlashACM Wrote: 1,00,00,00,00,0,0,0,0,00009,00,0
if this is an offer it is tampering.

Who are you?

Platoon Elk Elk Platoon
Argonauts Argonauts
PlatoonGermanyRaptors

[Image: AH23zKq.png]
Thank you karey, OrbitingDeath Ragnar, and sköldpaddor for sigs! 
[Image: BAL_Player_Page.png] [Image: BAL_Update.png]

03-02-2020, 01:26 AMhhh81 Wrote: Who are you?
cute response little guy

Stav, sorry for my transgressions. Sorry for implying some pretty unsavory things about your mother.

[Image: Screen_Shot_2020-07-07_at_12.29.58_PM.png]