Create Account

Defending the Jets Deal?
(This post was last modified: 03-10-2020, 02:12 PM by Boomcheck.)

People hating too much on the Jets for this deal.

Personally I think people should not be feeding the Stampede machine, just bleed them out of their value since they have to move pieces anyways. BUT LETS GET TO THIS NEW AND APPROVED TRADE!

Buffalo Receives
S53 WPG 1st (5th Overall)
S53 TEX 4th (51st Overall)

Winnipeg Receives
Kristoffer Svensson
S53 BUF 1st (14th Overall)

So what? Buffalo got 2 picks and Jets moved back and got a 900 TPE roster player out of it. Winnipeg wants to be better now and a prospect, no matter how good they are will take 3-4 seasons just to get to Svensson's level more than likely. We all agree this is a deep draft right? They will get a good prospect at 14th oa?

They give up 2 prospects for 1 prospect and a 900 TPE center. Who knows, maybe none of those two pieces they gave up hits 900. We have to think back to my PT submission a while back when I was traded from Tampa because the Cudas believed in prospects.

Quote:"We need to discuss an extension. Trade deadline is coming." - GM
"Uhhhh, that's fine but why am I tied up? We can just talk this out." - CC2
"You are making too much money and I have some young stars that I want to pay in the draft." - GM
"Tampa won't be any good though. I'm like ... Literally your best all around player. I am on pace for a Dar nomination and everything." - CC2
"I still need to pay for the picks this next draft. The draft pick could be anything, even another Cameron Carter II!" - GM
"I mean, you already have me? Why go pay another young player that might have the potential to be--" - CC2
"We need more players! I need to surround Kholin and other young guys with lesser talent so they can feel good about themselves." - GM
"Look. I don't have to sign 10mX10Yrs. We can go and stick to 7m a season." - CC2
"I got a better idea. Two season deal. S48: 3.5M + S49: 10M with a Team Option!." - GM
"A team option? So you would just terminate the contract before I can get paid the 10m?" - CC2
"... Maybe." - GM
"By league rules the minimum I can make is 4M. Are you even trying to negotiate or just low balling me?" - CC2
"Too ... Much ... Logic ... Accept this deal or I am shipping you off to the last place team in the league. Hamilton" - GM
"You wouldn't dare. Not only are they in last place, they probably won't give me enough chances to get nominated for the Dar." - CC2
"You either sign this illegal low balling contract or you can kiss your Dar dreams goodbye as I trade you to the one spot you probably will have the most difficult time doing anything positive.. It's your choice." - GM
"Look. We can take this slowly. It's not exactly the trade deadline today. Look at all the optio--" - CC2
"Nope, too late. You're gone. Enjoy Canada. I will now use your contract money to attract the best free agents, we have a good chance of landing a few. Mwuahahahahahah!" - GM
"Nooooooooooooooooooo!" -CC2

Guess what happened? THE PROSPECTS IN TAMPA LEFT! They could have had me, DAR WINNER AND ALL STAR CC2, but nope ... Have to pay the prospects. This is not some trade we can entirely rip the Jets for, but maybe it doesn't work out? Who knows.

[Image: tuxpi-com-1618108119.jpg]

Boom has spoken

Always love hearing from the GOAT. JODAN!

[img=0x0]https://sig.grumpybumpers.com/host/glswenson.gif[/img]

[img=0x0]https://sig.grumpybumpers.com/host/agentchadjohnson.gif[/img]

[Image: giphy.webp]

[Image: giphy.gif]

[Image: 66624_s.gif]
[Image: 56096_s.gif]
Credit to Ml002, King, Wasty, Carpy, Bruins10, Rum_Ham, Turd Ferguson, Ragnar and Enigmatic for the sigs.
Forge Stampede Inferno Specters Wolfpack Platoon Armada Scarecrows Uk

Player page | Player updates
[Image: wMGKypg.png]

If I was still the Tampa GM, I would rather have my whole team leave in FA than have your bitchass on my team.

[Image: 3.png]

03-10-2020, 02:35 PMJSS Wrote: If I was still the Tampa GM, I would rather have my whole team leave in FA than have your bitchass on my team.

you wouldn't last as a GM in FHM man just let it go.

out here with that revisionists history smh you traded a 1k tpe player that wanted to stay for a 2nd lel. It's easier to defend the Jets deal than you.

(This post was last modified: 03-10-2020, 02:52 PM by JSS.)

03-10-2020, 02:43 PMBoomcheck Wrote:
03-10-2020, 02:35 PMJSS Wrote: If I was still the Tampa GM, I would rather have my whole team leave in FA than have your bitchass on my team.

you wouldn't last as a GM in FHM man just let it go.

out here with that revisionists history smh you traded a 1k tpe player that wanted to stay for a 2nd lel. It's easier to defend the Jets deal than you.

you wanted 10 million you fucking moron, of course im gonna trade you to the only team that wanted you at the time for whatever I could get

03-10-2020, 02:52 PMJSS Wrote:
03-10-2020, 02:43 PMBoomcheck Wrote: you wouldn't last as a GM in FHM man just let it go.

you wanted 10 million you fucking moron, of course im gonna trade you to the only team that wanted you at the time for whatever I could get

Hoes mad

[Image: zNTg4Ew.png]
thanks @suavemente !

I stan JSS.

Platoon Elk Elk Platoon
Argonauts Argonauts
PlatoonGermanyRaptors

[Image: AH23zKq.png]
Thank you karey, OrbitingDeath Ragnar, and sköldpaddor for sigs! 
[Image: BAL_Player_Page.png] [Image: BAL_Update.png]

03-10-2020, 02:55 PMJHS Wrote:
03-10-2020, 02:52 PMJSS Wrote: you wanted 10 million you fucking moron, of course im gonna trade you to the only team that wanted you at the time for whatever I could get

Hoes mad

your hoe is currently with #A-Rye, pipe down

mommy and daddy are fighting again

[Image: ImShiny.gif]

03-10-2020, 02:59 PMJSS Wrote:
03-10-2020, 02:55 PMJHS Wrote: Hoes mad

your hoe is currently with #A-Rye, pipe down

I honest to god have no idea what this means

thanks @suavemente !

03-10-2020, 03:01 PMJHS Wrote:
03-10-2020, 02:59 PMJSS Wrote: your hoe is currently with #A-Rye, pipe down

I honest to god have no idea what this means

disrespectful to #A-Rye wtf

03-10-2020, 03:03 PMJSS Wrote:
03-10-2020, 03:01 PMJHS Wrote: I honest to god have no idea what this means

disrespectful to #A-Rye wtf

Look if you’re going to copy my username wanna do me a solid and at least copy some comedic talent too?

thanks @suavemente !