Create Account

Entering into the Junior draft S53

Luffy Richard enters into the league uncertain how things will turn out for him in the upcoming draft. With the world gone mad, he has more time to and energy to focus on the league. He is hoping this external pressure will lead to more productivity on the ice. With gyms empty, this keyboard warrior will try for more reps and time on the ice. His family, though worried, is happy he keeping busy and pushing for excellence. With classes being canceled across the country, teammates he hasn't seen since they left for college have joined him in keeping fresh and preparing for the coming season. Who says the apocalypse can't be fun?
     Luffy's internship is still ongoing, leaving him little time to stress over other matters outside hockey and school. His dogs are enjoying the extra attention they are receiving as well. They are making sure that he is keeping up with his goals which are:
  • Improve his game along the boards
  • Improve his passing
  • Make sure he can still do pull-ups.
The dogs are being especially helpful with the pull-ups.

And as the rain starts to pour down, Luffy ponders how much longer until cabin fever takes hold. He also wonders how much longer he can pretend to be his own reporter. Hopefully no one notices he is wearing a fake mustache. Once, luffy's keyboard manager figures out the ins and outs of this wonderful site, dominance will surely follow.

Luffy would also like to thank all those who took the time to welcome him into the league, and he hopes to see many of you on the ice and on the boards.

This is my first post here, so I apologize if it is too weird or too meta.

[Image: WzzhGnr.png][Image: image0.jpg]

[Image: image0.png][Image: UMRTITC.gif]

dw fam this isnt even in the top 50 weird shl media. good read!

[Image: sig-e-e-geck-atl.png]

e

Welcome to the league! Best of luck in the draft.

[Image: hudson.png]

03-12-2020, 01:51 PMGeckoeyGecko Wrote: dw fam this isnt even in the top 50 weird shl media. good read
Thanks! I'm just trying to learn the system. I hope i'm doing things right to earn money for training.

03-12-2020, 01:52 PMEricNCSU Wrote: Welcome to the league! Best of luck in the draft.
Thanks, I hope I can make a good showing.

Welcome! Always appreciate good fantasy media Smile

Curious how the dogs are helping with pull ups? Regardless, nice piece and welcome.

[Image: BirdmanSHL.gif]

Jean-François Bokassa
Armada

Proud Father of Johnny Wagner-Svenson

[Image: unknown.png]
Sven Svenson Career Stats

Sweden Raptors pride