@Blues

[Image: knu6G93.png]
@Tayjay

[Image: fever95.gif]
[Image: LpkqUbe.gif]

PREVIOUS PLAYER STATISTICS

Me likey

[Image: 15Ng51w.png][Image: draNOgf.png]

Thank you for the submissions, covid95. Your signatures were assessed by a panel of 7 graders.

1-4
The color swapped backgrounds are a nice touch for all of these. the jersey swaps, when done, look good. The unsharp mask kind of damages the flesh tones a little in this one. In the text, the satin/bezel of the last names looks a little soft, and creates some lighting effects that make it look like there is a mystery 3rd light source, that is not the glowing background or the above the render. the small first name cursive text looks good in size, but the handwritten cursive doesn't make much sense, paired with "impact". The 1 circle looks cool with the blending mode, but the numbers in other sigs don't match the technique.
Pretty good work with the jersey (even though I don't believe the Jets have a black jersey, do they?). I think the texture/blending option you used on the render is overdone. The render's face looks weird and just doesn't look like it should have been done so much. The sig itself is pretty good, but a little bare. There could be some stocks used to really add more blending and make it all come together.
I'm going to grade all of the draft sigs together since they are essentially the same more or less. Simple background that includes which number in the draft that the player went. Renders are good and text isn't bad.
The text could be much larger, it's almost tiny (given how much space you had to work with). Also the face looks like you added one of many sharpening filters maybe (less is more next time).
Sig 1-2: 2.5 / 5
Sig 3-4: 2 / 5

Total Payout: $2.25M x 2 = $4.5M

[Image: zS2lCMp.png] 

[Image: carpy48.gif]
sigs either by @Wasty, @Nokazoa, @sulovilen, @Capt_Blitzkrieg, @sköldpaddor, @Ragnar, @enigmatic, @Lime or myself

Stars Lions Berserkers
[Image: p1gG0LD.png][Image: DKMMlC3.png][Image: sXDU6JX.png][Image: ctsxTFg.png]
my portfolio | my sig shop | gfx discord
[Image: 3GX9nYb.png]