Create Account

New prospect on the radar? A look at Ingemar Dahlquist

Recently scouts have reported that there will be a new player, who undoubtedly has some serious skills, that will be joining the NWJHL in this up and coming draft. Ingemar De Haan Dahlquist is a name that scouts will be whispering about amongst each other for a long time. This young man is trying to upset the current balance in the SHL and, hopefully, become a generational talent. One thing is for sure, his passion for all sports is on bar with only himself.

Prospect Ingemar Dahlquist had this to say,
"I look forward to stopping all attempt at making goal! One shall not pass the goal keeper with puck, this is my dream. No one's goal can beat me. I decided to play hockey yesterday, not once have I put feet into the shoes which have blades on the bottom. I play a lot of sport and no one was challenge for the greatness which is me. When no have shifts anymore at McDonalds I will build a monument to honor me. I learn english in 1 hour, hard is not what hockey be! People noticed and was wondering if I play Squash? Yes, I play squash before. I liked it because squash players do it against the wall. I WILL SQUASH ALL COMPETITION IN HOCKEY"

This bold statement, yet terrible translated, will raise a lot of genuine interest. Some will hope for the fall of this cocky, yet very confident, individual.

There were reports of scouts from the big league already interested in the development of this unique character. Scout JmanPens19 has already started a recruitment campaign to get THE next Bobby Orr, Ingemar Dahlquist, on board with the Manhattan Rage. When asked about his potential teams that he would liked to be drafted to, he stated:

"Me have no favorite team, team has me as their favorite. Which team will be lucky to have me is question you ask next time, okay?"

Despite his rough attitude, he does have a, softer, more genuine side towards the transition of become a professional hockey player. A paraphrased statement was given early to us by his agent.

"Ingemar is an individual who shows a lot of respect towards the game of hockey. There hasn't once, in this brief twenty four hour period of him wanting to become a hockey player, been signs of changing his mind. His compete factor is up there with all the other great stars the SHL has to offer. He has received a lot of tips on conditioning and training by multiple sources and has been grateful for all the help by these players"

Being raised in Finland and born in Sweden, this star performer has been through a lot in his short time living. His parents are both professional pan handlers and have only one of his parents supported his decision to come to North America to pursue a professional hockey career. His mother even stays out later at night to, what he is to believe, see clients in hotel rooms to have cleaning parties. Ermahgerd Dahlquist does everything for her favorite son of the family of ten. His father, Dufuzz, on the other hand, regularly beats him and that's why he is transitioning to playing defense.

Bleak media has issued a scouting report and graphed his potential of what player he may become. As of now he is an above average, defensively responsible, puck moving defense man who can skate fluently. His future is unknown but the sky is the limit in terms of potential. Ingemar Dahlquist has to continue to improve his skating, passing, strength, and all around conditioning. One thing is for sure about this young, aspiring individual, is that he is here to stay and develop into a regular d-man in the league.

Ilike

I had a lot of fun writing this. I am not as cocky as the article makes the real me out to be hahah :D

Also, Dahlquist will be open to any questions as a presser if anyone is interested. Smile

Good read and thanks for the mention Tongue also, payments go out tomorrow Smile

[Image: NCQjJT2.png]
Berserkers     -       syndicate      -     Berserkers

de Haan?!

[Image: huNeCNb.png]
Thank you OrbitingDeath! <3

Quote:Originally posted by KCCO@Sep 17 2012, 05:52 PM
de Haan?!

lol go away <_<

Quote:Originally posted by KCCO@Sep 17 2012, 05:52 PM
de Haan?!
DONT BE PROOF READING MY SHIT,
God only knows that I don't.

Quote:Originally posted by Bleak@Sep 17 2012, 06:29 PM

DONT BE PROOF READING MY SHIT,
God only knows that I don't.
Atleast I read it

Unlike JMan who just acts like he did

[Image: huNeCNb.png]
Thank you OrbitingDeath! <3

Quote:Originally posted by KCCO@Sep 17 2012, 06:31 PM

Atleast I read it

Unlike JMan who just acts like he did

I've got eagle eyes, lol plus my computer screen was tilted so I could read the white Tongue

And lol I actually read it last night Tongue Its not that hard to read Haan, you should learn how to :ph34r: