Create Account

Ingemar Dahlquist Interview

Welcome to The Show! I sat down with up and coming NWJHL Prospect Ingemar Dahlquist for a quick interview and this is what was said.

Interview Hey Ingemar, welcome to The Show! It's a pleasure to have you here

Ingemar: Thank you for the invite, I am glad you got a hold of me during my busy work schedule. I've been busy working on my client's draft value. Ingemar Dahlquist has been a pleasure to work for. I am excited for this interview Pens.

Interview You're one of the prospects in this year's upcoming NWJHL Season 10 Draft. Are you excited to be drafted?

Ingemar: Let me correct you on your question if I may, as my client wasn't available for the interview. His personal translator went back to Russia quickly before the draft. From what I could understand of his broken up english was that there is no other sport in the world he'd rather be playing at this point in time.

Interview There's usually a need for a Two Way Defender, so where in this years draft do you think you'll go?

Ingemar: Ingemar has boldly said that he wants to be drafted in the top 5 of the draft. My expectations, as the list of players available for the draft does seem to be thin, would be a top 15 pick. I believe he is excited regardless of draft position. A two-way defender is the type of player that teams love to gobble up. As a former GM, before I became an agent, I know teams can build their rosters among these special types of players.

Interview What separates you from the other prospects?

Ingemar: Dahlquist's skill set is unbelievable. He is not as big as some of the other defensemen out there but his mobility will set him apart from these big thugs. His work ethic about making money to be able to compete with some of these prospects that have been raised by another generation is what sets him apart.

Interview What attributes do you think you are going to work on first?

Ingemar: Dahlly's skill set does need improvement in a few areas if he wants to achieve his goals. Firstly, we are going to have him train specifically at conditioning. He needs to work on his endurance if he wants to play in all situations. Secondly, his offensive skills are good enough at this point to pose a threat on the blue line so we are focusing on the defensive aspect of the game. Without defense, you are no better than a forward who can't score.

Interview Are there any teams that you would like to go to specifically? Have you talked to any of the GM's recently?

Ingemar: The Detroit Falcons and the Montreal Impact, I want Dahlquist to get used to winning. Though, above all I want him to be playing minutes. He is looking for a team that would have him play on the top 4 pairings and in every situation.

Interview Last couple questions here, why did you decide to come to the NWJHL?

Ingemar: I have been in love with managing hockey teams for a long time, after every championship that I earned through my sleek, yet surprising roster movements and how I develop prospects, I wanted to start managing just my client, Dahlquist. He is the primary focus and I want him to succeed in this league.

Interview Who is your idol, in the NHL and in the SHL?

Ingemar : The NHL is the league that has the most action, big, dirty goals and, of course finesse. My favorite player, as a long time Duck's fan (2003), is non other than Ryan Getzlaf. When he isn't being a lazy bastard. He hasn't had the same tenacity when he had his kid. I wish his wife aborted that litt--... Hmm, I better watch my mouth. The SHL has a lot of interesting defensemen that I believe Dahlly should emulate. Aidan Richan and Jason Due are two fabulous defense men that will have my eyes on them through out this season.

Interview Last question Smile When did you first begin playing hockey and why was that? Do you think your passion for hockey will continue or will it go downhill?

Ingemar: You know what? I don't like the way you were judging my client's integrity and his passion about this sport. Yes, he has only been playing hockey for ONE day now. That doesn't mean he has any less passion about this wonderful sport than the guys who have 9 Seasons under their belt. Dahlquist first started playing hockey because of how easy the other ones were. This kid is a champion at everything he does. I believe he wanted to prove to all these current hockey players that you don't need to be born playing hockey every single year of their life. In a way it will go downhill, we will be cruisin' and lighting up the arena every day of season.

Thank you very much for the time to learn about my client, I hope you have a great evening.

Interview Thanks for being here Ingemar, it was a real pleasure to have you! Come back anytime you want to Smile

Conclusion:

As you can see, due to the broken English we had a bit of a tough time in this interview but I think we can all see who Ingemar Dahlquist really is. He is a very talented defenseman that will make a lot of teams really good and he could be a steal as right now it seems he is flying under the radar. As a two way player, he definitely suits the needs of any team as there aren't many out there, especially with the skill set that this guys posseses. I wish Ingemar the best of luck and hope to get the chance to play alongside him in the SHL one day.

Until next time...

Stay Classy SHL Smile

[Image: NCQjJT2.png]
Berserkers     -       syndicate      -     Berserkers

Awwwww

Quote:Conclusion:

As you can see, due to the broken English we had a bit of a tough time in this interview but I think we can all see who Ingemar Dahlquist really is. He is a very talented defenseman that will make a lot of teams really good and he could be a steal as right now it seems he is flying under the radar. As a two way player, he definitely suits the needs of any team as there aren't many out there, especially with the skill set that this guys posseses. I wish Ingemar the best of luck and hope to get the chance to play alongside him in the SHL one day.

<3 I have a man crush on you already. ahaha

It was a beautifully done interview. Thanks for the opportunity Smile

Quote:Originally posted by Bleak@Sep 17 2012, 06:54 PM
Awwwww

<3 I have a man crush on you already. ahaha

It was a beautifully done interview. Thanks for the opportunity Smile

No probs, that grabbed you 350k in cash giving you a total of 700k. That's good enough for pretty much one week of training. So get back out there and write a few more articles.

[Image: NCQjJT2.png]
Berserkers     -       syndicate      -     Berserkers