Create Account

Predictions: season, starting line-ups and champions

Did an ANC-COL feud just get inflamed and I had nothing to do with it? Ugh.

Platoon Elk Elk Platoon
Argonauts Argonauts
PlatoonGermanyRaptors

[Image: AH23zKq.png]
Thank you karey, OrbitingDeath Ragnar, and sköldpaddor for sigs! 
[Image: BAL_Player_Page.png] [Image: BAL_Update.png]

03-21-2020, 01:55 PMhhh81 Wrote: Did an ANC-COL feud just get inflamed and I had nothing to do with it? Ugh.

LETS START THIS SHIT!!!!!!!

03-21-2020, 01:51 PMbluesfan55 Wrote:
03-21-2020, 01:48 PMst4rface Wrote: Imagine being twice as my age and still have less money than me... Undecided

relax buddy, no one likes a flexer
and so what if he has less money. People on here may not be the richest of folks but I guarantee they have more heart and humility than you will ever have. So get off your high horse and stop being hurt, boy.
And so what if I have done shit in the past? You don't know literally nothing about me and talk shit about my private life. That's funny though. I am never flexing with my money till I need to do that. I am just showing where your boy belongs. You don't know how much money I have donated and how I have helped my family with it. I am friendly and spreading love towards people who deserve it and don't get mad over opinion. Only one who is hurt here is your trash boat gang who get mad over my personal opinion.

Stars Stars Stars
[Image: aumy3.png]

03-21-2020, 01:17 PMbluesfan55 Wrote: how to tank your draft stock 101: how a latvian man scratched his name off of draft lists like a gambler addicted to scratch offs
0/10 joke sorry bloos

[Image: sIjpJeQ.png]

I do wonder tho how many SHL teams gonna see this which might prompt a fall in draft stock.

[Image: KSelich.gif]
Thank you all for the amazing sigs & player cards
Germany Citadelles  Stampede [Image: vhY18i8.png][Image: Raptors.png][Image: gs89eGV.png] [Image: eE2UQZC.png] Stampede Citadelles Germany

3. Buffalo Stampede , Eduard Selich 5 (Maximilian Wachter, Alexis Metzler) at 16:25
5. Buffalo Stampede , Eduard Selich 6 (Steven Stamkos Jr., Brynjar Tusk) at 19:48
8. Buffalo Stampede , Eduard Selich 7 (Brynjar Tusk, Alexis Metzler) at 13:55
9. Buffalo Stampede , Eduard Selich 8 (Anton Fedorov, Mikelis Grundmanis) at 15:12
10. Buffalo Stampede , Eduard Selich 9 (Dickie Pecker) at 19:43 (Empty Net)
(This post was last modified: 03-21-2020, 01:58 PM by Acsolap.)

03-21-2020, 01:28 PMst4rface Wrote:
03-21-2020, 01:07 PMAcsolap Wrote: [Image: eU7xfho.jpg]

Looks like business is booming for you bro. I'll be sure to let you know if I need help being a rat.

They didn't leave me! I left them!

Yea I'm sure they were absolutely gutted about losing a bum 4th liner. Can't wait to see who you create next time after you inevitably dribble off the site.
You are mad on me, because I found a way back in 2018, at 16 years old, to earn more than you earn now. Haha. You are literally mad on me because I am richer and have an opinion which you don't like. Ahahahaha. I don't even need to respond and make you more mad, because you are as mad as it's possible to be. I can just put one picture and ruin your whole day. Keep on riding that trash ass boat, captain.

[Image: 4139926051_65da75ac79.jpg]

Lol mate. If I was a toilet cleaner in London I'd make half the GDP of Latvia.

[Image: 66624_s.gif]
[Image: 56096_s.gif]
Credit to Ml002, King, Wasty, Carpy, Bruins10, Rum_Ham, Turd Ferguson, Ragnar and Enigmatic for the sigs.
Forge Stampede Inferno Specters Wolfpack Platoon Armada Scarecrows Uk

Player page | Player updates
[Image: wMGKypg.png]

03-21-2020, 01:56 PMTomen Wrote: I do wonder tho how many SHL teams gonna see this which might prompt a fall in draft stock.

I mean I know a few...

03-21-2020, 01:56 PMWannabeFinn Wrote:
03-21-2020, 01:17 PMbluesfan55 Wrote: how to tank your draft stock 101: how a latvian man scratched his name off of draft lists like a gambler addicted to scratch offs
0/10 joke sorry bloos

its ok finn, thanks for acknowledging my effort tho it means a lot

[Image: bluesfan55.gif]
Armada Steelhawks Switzerland

Armada Specters Wolfpack Steelhawks Forge Switzerland

Scarecrows pride Chiefs Riot Stars Blizzard Ireland

ty to @High Stick King @EvilAllBran and @Ragnar for the sigs

03-21-2020, 01:55 PMgolden_apricot Wrote:
03-21-2020, 01:55 PMhhh81 Wrote: Did an ANC-COL feud just get inflamed and I had nothing to do with it? Ugh.

LETS START THIS SHIT!!!!!!!
But I like you GA.

Platoon Elk Elk Platoon
Argonauts Argonauts
PlatoonGermanyRaptors

[Image: AH23zKq.png]
Thank you karey, OrbitingDeath Ragnar, and sköldpaddor for sigs! 
[Image: BAL_Player_Page.png] [Image: BAL_Update.png]

03-21-2020, 01:56 PMst4rface Wrote:
03-21-2020, 01:51 PMbluesfan55 Wrote: relax buddy, no one likes a flexer
and so what if he has less money. People on here may not be the richest of folks but I guarantee they have more heart and humility than you will ever have. So get off your high horse and stop being hurt, boy.
And so what if I have done shit in the past? You don't know literally nothing about me and talk shit about my private life. That's funny though. I am never flexing with my money till I need to do that. I am just showing where your boy belongs. You don't know how much money I have donated and how I have helped my family with it. I am friendly and spreading love towards people who deserve it and don't get mad over opinion. Only one who is hurt here is your trash boat gang who get mad over my personal opinion.

that boy, for reference, is our esteemed general manager sir golden apricot the fourth
and you’re right, I don’t know shit about your personal life. But from what I’ve seen, you don’t seem very friendly or nice. And we all have a right to disagree. Anchorage just happens to be exercising that right. I also find it funny how none of your teammates have your back right now. I wonder why.

03-21-2020, 02:04 PMhhh81 Wrote:
03-21-2020, 01:55 PMgolden_apricot Wrote: LETS START THIS SHIT!!!!!!!
But I like you GA.

Oh... Ill start beef with NONAME you and ass clap can fight

03-21-2020, 02:05 PMbluesfan55 Wrote:
03-21-2020, 01:56 PMst4rface Wrote: And so what if I have done shit in the past? You don't know literally nothing about me and talk shit about my private life. That's funny though. I am never flexing with my money till I need to do that. I am just showing where your boy belongs. You don't know how much money I have donated and how I have helped my family with it. I am friendly and spreading love towards people who deserve it and don't get mad over opinion. Only one who is hurt here is your trash boat gang who get mad over my personal opinion.

that boy, for reference, is our esteemed general manager sir golden apricot the fourth
and you’re right, I don’t know shit about your personal life. But from what I’ve seen, you don’t seem very friendly or nice. And we all have a right to disagree. Anchorage just happens to be exercising that right. I also find it funny how none of your teammates have your back right now. I wonder why.
Don't care who is your GM. Hope he's happy about what he's achieved in his life - general manager of team in simulated hockey league.

I don't need no one to hold my back. I ain't p*ssy like your GM. I can fight by myself, without help. Is it 1v1 or 1v10. Don't care.

Stars Stars Stars

03-21-2020, 02:10 PMst4rface Wrote:
03-21-2020, 02:05 PMbluesfan55 Wrote: that boy, for reference, is our esteemed general manager sir golden apricot the fourth
Don't care who is your GM. Hope he's happy about what he's achieved in his life - general manager of team in simulated hockey league.

I don't need no one to hold my back. I ain't p*ssy like your GM. I can fight by myself, without help. Is it 1v1 or 1v10. Don't care.

if our GMs are taking you on, they're not wusses like you said. They're confronting you. It just so happens that some other Armada players are as well. And we're technically all fucking losers, like you insinuate from this post, for being users on a simulated hockey league. Does this mean that your GMs, who have apparently only done being GMs on the SHL in their life, are as well?

03-21-2020, 02:10 PMst4rface Wrote:
03-21-2020, 02:05 PMbluesfan55 Wrote: that boy, for reference, is our esteemed general manager sir golden apricot the fourth

Okay gear down big rig. Ribbing and chirping are one thing. But now your going too far, hoping to seem cool.

[Image: CptSquall.gif]

Aight, I will not fight with y'll dudes. You have your opinion, I have mine. Best luck in the season.

Stars Stars Stars