Create Account

S53 PT #1 - Shelter At Home

Ruslan is a kind Ukrainian man. Coming from a community that tends to me close nit, as well as being a part of the hockey community, he is always looking for ways to help. Cossacks have a reputation Both in Ukraine and Russia as being helpful, charitable organization. Ruslan would be doing his part by helping to provide financial aid, do grocery and prescription runs for those who are most at risk. He would also be doing his best to stay fit in case the league were to quickly re start. Obviously one final way to do his part is to self isolate in his apartment in St. Louis. Vodka, Potatoes, Cheese, Eggs, Flour, Salt, Bacon, and Sour Cream.....wait a minute, that sounds like Perogies. Yup. YUM! Of course Ruslan learned from his Babusya how to make them from scratch. He will have all the time in the world with how things are going.

[Image: CptSquall.gif]

PBE Affiliate

[Image: armada.png] Joined the fleet, here to win it all! [Image: armada.png] 29th overall pick in S52 SMJHL draft [Image: armada.png]
[Image: eO0raaZ.png]
[Image: lowrie.png]

It would be a really though time for Alexander Wachter to be under quarantine. He loves to be outside meeting people have a nice little chat and take a drink with them. With making the jump from the juniors to the pro level Alexander have to get up his weight a little bit, getting much stronger so that he doesn't look like a cooked spaghetti beside the rest of the team. So he would use the time he has to be at home with some cross fit and endurance training. It would be pretty hard doing this things all at home with so many possible distractions. Beside a lot of training he also would play a lot of games to satisfy his nerd cravings. Maybe he also would go out and help other people, especially older people from the neighborhood. Go shopping for them or go for a walk with their dog.

152 words

[Image: wachter3.png]
Alexander Wachter, RW, S51
Carolina Kraken - Texas Renegades - Winnipeg Aurora 
Player Page // Update Page

C.T. Carragher wants quarantine to be over. He really wants to get back out on the ice, and put this pandemic stuff behind him. But, since he is indeed faced with the harsh reality of our society, he is doing what he does best (besides play hockey), and that is help people. Coming from an underprivileged neighborhood, Carragher is aware that with schools shut down, many children don't have anywhere to go during the day, or anywhere to eat lunch. C.T. Carragher has partnered with a local deli in his hometown, to make sure that children can come eat a free meal once per day. This way, he can give back to the community which has done so much for him, and also have something to occupy himself with during this incredibly dragging time.

As far as staying in game shape? Well, we will just have to find out :D

[Image: 2JcMUJm.png]

PBE Affiliate PT

[Image: 15Ng51w.png][Image: draNOgf.png]

Benjamin Blue is staying home and chillin with his friends on discord. He is having fun playing stardew valley and grinding for Abigail to be his waifu. He's now making around eight thousand gold a day on average. He is also grinding his NHL be a pro save file. Another thing that Benjamin Blue is doing is he is worrying about what is gonna happen with his fantasy teams. Benjamin Blue is enjoying his life to the max. He is eating well and enjoying time well spent with his friends. He plans to come back to the season strong and not suck as much as he did in the preseason. Watch out for Blue, he is grinding to play well when we come back. He is also grinding to get the most tpe and to beat the fhm sim engine. he will do well in his return with the team.

[Image: BoucherFan12.gif]

[Image: benzeev.gif]

06-11-2021, 05:33 PMKenitohMenara Wrote: [Image: BLUE.jpeg]
Welcome to the hall, Ben!

Martijn would sit at home all day and play Fortnite and Warzone. He'd wake up, get dressed, grab some cereal and sit down at his desk. He'd put an instagram story letting his followers know that he's about to go live, start the stream up and then invite Corey Kennedy, Daniel Smeb and probably anyone but Taron into the game. They'd start with Squads in Fortnite until Daniel inevitably impulsed Martijn off the side of the cliff. He'd throw that controller through the wall, go onto Amazon, use his prime to buy a new controller and then go grab a sandwich. He'd cool off, come back and play some more squads. After that's done, he'd go downstairs and do ten push ups. Satisfied with his work, he'd go back to his desk, start streaming again and play some Warzone with SLATT Potts and Ryuuji Minamino. The Newfoundland connection would die every time, including the Gulag, then rq. And that's his day. Rinse and repeat.

[Image: NCQjJT2.png]
Berserkers     -       syndicate      -     Berserkers

I managed to make it home from the Texas training camp just before the lockdown went into place. That was, well, an experience to say the least.  I'm a pretty solitary guy so I don't mind staying at home but it does make it a little harder to workout.  I have some small hand weights and a yoga mat in my apartment, so I can do some stretching and light weight work. I have downstairs neighbors so no jumping jacks or heavy weights.  Thankfully my apartment complex also has a small park attached to it, so I can get out and go for a run or jump rope and things like that. It's only a 1/4 mile loop though so it gets a little tedious trying to run. I have a bike to ride but the weather sucks this time of year, so that's out for now, but hopefully soon it'll be nice.  Hopefully this doesn't delay the SHL season too much, but safety first! Protect yourselves and others. Stay home, wash your hands etc. We got this y'all!
Code:
180 words

[Image: hudson.png]

My life has not massively changed past working from home so I am in a good spot but that might be because I am financially okay. Jon Forty-One on the other hand would be just training in his mansion or one of his cults temples getting ready for when the league would restart. He would just basically treat this time like an extended off-season if anything and that would mean that he is just ready for the next season a little more than some of the SHL players who would not have the facilities to play. The cult he is a part of would really get behind him and make sure that he is at the very best he can be so he can attempt to win as much stuff as he can.

Perhaps he would take a little bit of a break and do a bit more yoga to begin with but that would be damn near the only thing he would do differently before continuing to work hard.

[172 words]

Raptors Proud S67 - S69 Colorado Raptors Captain  Raptors
Uk S57 Forward of the Season Award winner  Uk

Now I am free <3

[Image: 41-2.png?ex=65d9e0d0&is=65c76bd0&hm=ada7...1aae5535a&]

Indigo has always been an introvert so these long periods at home don't bother him as much as others. He's been spending the downtime trying to maintain his physical condition through bodyweight exercise and lifting the few weights he has at home as well as getting out for runs as much as possible. He's not in lockdown yet but if Maine does end up in a lockdown he may have to get creative. When he's not working out he's been spending his time learning about hockey strategy and different plays he could end up playing against when the season starts. The coach will dictate what strategic systems they'll play but having a better idea of what to look for once he's back on the ice will help immensely with reading the play properly and getting into the best position either on offense or defense. Maine should be better this year compared to last but will still need all the help they can get if they want to make it into the playoffs.

172 words

[Image: Carbine.gif]
Sig Credit: Suavemente, rum_ham, Turd Ferguson

[Image: s9JOf1N.png][Image: wW0VNnL.png]

[Image: 711381262207811636.png]

Well Pepperoni would basically turn into winter mode because he lives in Edmonton and never leaves his house from November to April except to go to games and thankfully go on the odd road trip. As for passing the time he would definitely watch some of his favourite shows and maybe even finally get around to watch the Godfather I & II. His family always says he should watch it but he never has because he doesn't have the time to sit down and watch a 3 hour movie. Luckily delivery services are still up and running in Edmonton so Pepperoni is going to get his fair share of pizza. Maybe he'll try out some less common places that he never took the time to try before. Finally, Pepperoni does have a personal gym in the house so he will take some time to keep in game shape. You can't sit in front of the TV and eat pizza all day. It'll be some good time off for a guy as busy as Tony Pepperoni.

[Image: TommySalami.gif]

Blizzard Raptors Blizzard Raptors Blizzard Raptors Blizzard Raptors Blizzard

EDM All-Time Leader in Goals, Assists and Points
(This post was last modified: 03-27-2020, 12:24 AM by hotdog.)

PBE PT

lol @hotdog why don't you answer your own PTs bitch

[Image: ekovanotter.gif]
thanks @Carpy48 and @frithjofr and @rum_ham and @Julio Tokolosh and @Briedaqueduc for the sigs
Armada Inferno norway

As part of his quarantine time, Noah decided to fully dive into his old hobbies of gaming and reading. He never really was one to go out and party on the town and has always been more of an introvert, so being told to stay inside really hasn't changed much about his life. He now has even more of a reason to sit back, put his feet up, and spend hour after hour playing a game on Xbox or burying his head into a Grisham book. He's been very adamant about maintaining social distancing to help prevent the spread when he needs to head out for groceries or other essentials (really people, please pay attention to this and follow social distancing guidelines. Even if you don't think you or somebody else are infected because you don't see any visible symptoms, you or they may just be a silent carrier).

[Image: DrbPYHV.png] [Image: UDyqktK.png]

PBE +3

[Image: traphag2.gif]
(sigs courtesy of Carpy48, BDonini, Turd Ferguson, FlappyGiraffe, and Sulovilen)

With the current given situation it'd be hard for Randen Skog to deal with the current pandemic that's essentially shut down the entire world, at least his world. Randen is a hard worker which includes spending a lot of time on ice and off ice working on his game and his fitness levels so without being able to do both freely it'd be a serious struggle. Randen would make himself a home gym, hit up amazon and order a couple weight sets and make a home gym in his bedroom working on certain strengths and weakness's to make sure he's staying in shape for when the SHL returns. Randen is young so he'd also take the chance to dust off the Xbox and hope online and play some video games with his friends because having a demanding hockey career takes away from other things such as video games.

[Image: saOYcls.png]