[Image: TqPg1ou.gif]

[Image: U66t7Jy.png] [Image: zyyvIFD.png]

[Image: wu5MVvy.png%5D]

PBE PT

[Image: JKortesi81.gif]
SpectersScarecrowsDragonsBlizzardUsaSpectersMilitiaDragonsBlizzardScarecrows

Update Page
Player Page

This is the best case scenario for Barret McCarthy. His home life is very relaxed and he doesn't really go anywhere not related to team or hockey related events. Therefore, his time in games like Apex Legends has grown dramatically, as well as his following on Twitch.tv. Teammates David Vent and Andrej Doskocil spend a lot of time in game with him, as well as other SHL players he calls friends, such as Ethan Ross of West Kendall and Frans Eller of the Kraken to name a couple. He also spends a lot of time talking with some of his best friends like Ola Wagstrom and Cassius Darrow, discussing things like cooking recipes, books, movies, TV shows and the like. All in all, the quarantine hasn't really affected McCarthy's day-to-day life much outside of missing out on some charity events he likes, many of them revolving around animal shelters and rescues, which is a big passion for him.

Over the course of the quarantine so far, Jakob has had to find new activities, since normal exercises like fighting and wrestling are much more difficult when you have to stand eight feet away from opponent. Hamr has a long reach, but not that long. I would resort to the old classic of bear wrestling to stay sharp, but according to the United States government this is both “inhumane”, “dangerous”, and “illegal”. The combination of having no way to get out aggression in a civilized manner like fighting, and stuck inside in quarantine, Jakob has decided to turn to a more creative outlet, and has picked up the guitar. Hands are already calloused from years of throwing punches, so there won’t be any trouble with strumming or getting fingers on the strings once the chords are figured out. Focusing on music has been a new way for Jakob to pass time, as well as learn a new skill. Most excited about the part where Jakob gets to smash guitar on stage though.

[Image: tomhanks.gif]

[Image: TH-Sig_.gif?width=479&height=337]

Omelette observed the question with curiosity.

"Well, I already stay most of the time at home, so having to stay home due to a pandemic would hardly be a morale breaker. I'd argue that it'd allow me to catch up on my to-do list of fixings and inventions since little Sunrise kind of takes a lot of time to take care of."

Yoshimitsu grinned.

"Well, easy. As per Irish and Japanese tradition... I'd get hammered."

[Image: Screenshot_2020-03-19-19-01-58-1.png]

"Yoshimitsu! Be serious, this is a very important subject!"

"Oh, but I'm being serious. Morale is a very important part of mental health, so make sure to give yourself some time to enjoy things but safely, at home. Even a ninja, like yours truly, know that it's important to be careful when such a severe situation floats outside. Don't let yourself get too down over the whole ordeal though... your lungs are important but so is your head."

"Oh... well, yeah, it would be a bit out of character for you to drink too much."

"Well... I mean, the other idea I had was you and me-"

The call was cut-off due to censorship reasons.

[Image: d8gycCg.png]
Scarecrows Dragons Czechia
Player Page - Update Page
Outlungus
Former Players: Yoshimitsu McCloud (LW, #64) - Outlaws pride Platoon Jets Aurora Ireland
Won a Four Star Cup once, knew ninjutsu, picture editors hated him, never tried free agency
Anton Harrier (LW, #90) - Battleborn Rage Ireland
Won WJC gold, liked skateboarding a lot, went to the finals with Manhattan, kept his seat glued in LR

link

Jack Tanner (D) - [Player Page] [Player Updates]

[Image: mH3z832.png]

[Image: Beaver.gif]
One sig is tweed's and the other was a karlssens/Copenhagen collab

AC | Bank | Claims

Artemi Berezin, like most players in, well really, any professional sport right now, has returned home to the mother land, Russia, to self-isolate.

“This is a crazy time” he said to Minnesota Today while at the airport, “It’s literally like those movies you watch all the time thinking, no this will never happen, it can’t happen.”
According to Minnesota Today, who reached out to Berezin after a week back in Russia, he is doing just fine.

“Having travelled back, I was advised to self-isolate at home, so I heading to my lake house where I know most people wouldn’t be”, Berezin started, “I also have a full size ice rink out here and a pretty decent sized gym, which now more then ever, are both coming in very handy.”

He went on to tell them, that its just like an off-season, but he can get more done training wise because of the distance and no distractions.

[Image: WtrC9qy.png]

FalconsJapanpride

Well if the Simulation Hockey League were to go into a suspension and for some reason the Velveteen Dream was forced to shelter in place the Dream does not think it would be much of a problem for him. The Dream of course would spend most of his time training because the Dream has to be sure that no matter what he is the best. While some relaxing will be in order because who does not need some nice relaxation in a time such as this, the most important thing for the Dream is to make sure his body is in peak physical condition and that his skills are honed so sharply he can continue to impress why he is such a valuable piece to the Carolina Kraken organization. When the Dream comes out of this self sheltering he will be the best in the league as an all around player. The Dream may not be the best scorer, or the best passer, but he knows that he will be the best all around player to ever lace up his skates.

181 words

[Image: thedangazone.gif]

Ambacas Cuddles, defenseman for the Carolina Kraken and newly drafted to the Tampa Bay Barracuda has been holding up pretty well during these trying times. He has learned a lot about himself during this quarantine and has used the time to himself as a time of self-reflection. Ambacas has taken up the practice of meditating each day for at least 15 minutes to become better in tune with his internal thoughts and emotions. This has vastly improved his mental health and he feels motivated and empowered, feeling more self-love than he has ever felt before. Ambacas has also taken this time as a way to begin new hobbies. He has been teaching himself how to play keyboard as he found an old one in his basement. He has also been utilizing the app Duolingo in order to learn French, a language that he thinks is very beautiful and had always wanted to learn.

[Image: pppoopoo.gif]
[Image: 7925.png]
Thanks to @karey and @JSS for the sigs!

Former USA Fed Head, Carolina Kraken Co-GM, Tampa Bay Barracuda GM

Jakub would find sheltering i place to be hard to do. Jakub likes to run around the city, go to the gym and go hang out at bars. While he does have a home gym it still isn't the same. But it wouldn't be all doom and gloom, staying at home would mean more time for him to spend with his Siberian Husky. The Husky whose name is Aurora is just a young pup that Jakub rescued from a shelter at the beginning of the offseason. Along with taking care of his pup Jakub would be playing a lot of video games, after hearing about this new game called Animal Crossing coming out he decided to go out and buy a Nintendo Switch and was amazed to find out that a lot of people around the league played it, including his GM. While Jakub would like to be out on the ice, he's using the time focus and heal mentally and physically and due his part to help New England win the Cup.

[Image: DrbPYHV.png]   [Image: B4x6AQm.png]
Scarecrows Russia Wolfpack

Rest In Peace Dangel

1st SHL Goal - S52 Game 1 vs Tampa 3. New England Wolfpack , Jakub Bruchevski 1 (Eko Van Otter 1, Delver Fudgeson 2) at 8:10

Scarecrows Platoon Russia

[Image: F4iUWyS.png]

Mika and quarantine. Two things that do not go together. Needless to say, her days are spent ramping up her data on her thankfully unlimited plan. Between phone calls to her parents and FaceTimeing her colleagues, she is making she stays well socialized. She spends her nights binge watching the office and playing with her puppy. Who is so happy to she her this much. She starts her mornings by homemaking some breakfast then heading to her own gym room for some cardio. Easy to run on the treadmill when there’s a 55” flat screen on the wall with Netflix. The important thing in a situation like this is keeping yourself busy. The more busy you are, the less time you have to think about how the world is on fire. Remember, keep 6ft inbetween you and someone else. But if you can help it, just don’t go home. Be safe.

[Image: badwolf221B42.gif]
[Image: DG0jZcS.png]

Fileworker PT pass

[Image: RichSHL.gif]
Thanks to sulovilen for the sigs!
Adam Prpich Portal Link

Check out past episodes of Rich and Luke!

Olivier is getting ready for the S53 SHL season in the usual ways - spending a bit of time with his parents and grandmother before the season takes him back to the states, hitting the gym with his training staff, getting in that off-ice resistance training, and eventually getting back on the ice. Finally! After committing to stay in Tampa for the next two seasons, he's looking to prove himself worthy of the price of his contract and of the A he'll be wearing come opening night. But enough about hockey - he's also spending his offseason texting an Interesting new prospective romantic partner. I mean, wait, did I say romantic? I meant sexual only. What even are emotions? What is vulnerability? On second thought, let's go back to talking about hockey. These abs don't just spontaneously manifest. It takes a lot of work to look this good. For hockey. Not for seducing men.

[Image: thistidalwave.gif]

ArmadaUkSpecters
Player | Updates

The year is 2020. The coronavirus has forced every major sport into a quarantine. That includes Bale, rising superstar in the SMJHL. One might think that a player would like this. Taking time off and having a rest. That's not what Bale does. He actually has an indoor ice rink that he bought with his first contract. He trains on it frequently. After skating and working on his dekes and slaps, he moves to the weight room and jut develops his young body for the leap to the SHL. After that, it's about 3 in the afternoon and just like any other normal person, Bale begins to play his PS4 and play some FIFA or Madden with the boys. He will suit up as the Tottenham Hotspurs or the Dallas Cowboys, always bringing home the dubs obviously. After that he will wind down by eating some dinner and watching a movie while playing Haxball and Eggball.

[Image: dakiller11.gif]
somebody please make me a sig