Create Account

Werewolf Game 9

Like hasn't said anything here in awhile. Or did I miss it?

[Image: notoriousTRON.gif]
Sig Cred: Carpy, ML, RainDelay, Donini & Geekusoid
[Image: gs89eGV.png]

I will have to head out in a bit by the way and will probably be gone for most of the night then, that's why I'm currently just throwing out all my thoughts in a somewhat unstructured manner.

So we're kind of left waiting on a few responses? Namely Segi and Geek?

I have to assume that everybody is in agreement that Shiny is deaf unless somebody has info otherwise?

[Image: 1rdovVs.gif]

[Image: X6NDpNM.png][Image: 6eXcLdf.png]

03-28-2020, 02:09 PMNhamlet Wrote: So we're kind of left waiting on a few responses? Namely Segi and Geek?

I have to assume that everybody is in agreement that Shiny is deaf unless somebody has info otherwise?
Agreed!

Alright guys, this has been fun. I can make the game a bit easier for you villagers and reveal that I am the executioner and CementHands has been my target. The opportunity was just too good to not jump on. I don't know if executioner targets can be wolves, so I have no actual idea what he was.

If you want to lynch me, I don't really care, my game is already over at this point.

I do think, there's a decent chance though that either Cement or Shiny were a wolf, so the village is very much still in this game.

[Image: outlaws2.png]  [Image: switzerland2.png] [Image: monarchs.png]  Mathias Seger #15 | Player page | Update page [Image: outlaws2.png] [Image: switzerland2.png] [Image: monarchs.png]
[Image: Segi.gif] 
Sigs by Donini, RainDelay, Fever and OrbitingDeath

@"luketd" did you have any thoughts to offer?

[Image: notoriousTRON.gif]
Sig Cred: Carpy, ML, RainDelay, Donini & Geekusoid
[Image: gs89eGV.png]

03-28-2020, 03:10 PMnotoriousTRON Wrote: @"luketd" did you have any thoughts to offer?

not at the moment. If we can trust segi that he is the executioner.. then thats something to work off of. But we are really only taking his word for it. Segi could be deflecting WW responsibility and try to cement himself as the executioner. There could be none in the game and segi is trying to roll the dice. Im not totally sure.

There still hasnt been a ton of info out there, atleast ones that are that trustworthy.

[Image: 0XJkcN5.png]
Czechoslovakia PROFILE || UPDATE || RAGE. Rage 
[Image: luketd.gif]

03-28-2020, 03:17 PMluketd Wrote: and try to cement himself as the executioner.

Ha!  *rimshot*

If Segi really was the executioner, and Cementhands was his target Id have expected a win condition fulfilled notice when cement got lynched.

Claiming executioner would be a smart move as a ww, since the real executioner (if in this game) is not going to counter claim and ruin his chance of winning.

Falcons Monarchs Switzerland   Switzerland Monarchs Falcons
[Image: qGhUIfY.png] [Image: dGD5tIx.png]

[Image: mutedfaith.gif]
Credit for the images goes to @Carpy48, @soulja, @fever95 and @Wasty

03-28-2020, 03:40 PMMutedfaith Wrote: If Segi really was the executioner, and Cementhands was his target Id have expected a win condition fulfilled notice when cement got lynched.

Claiming executioner would be a smart move as a ww, since the real executioner (if in this game) is not going to counter claim and ruin his chance of winning.

I would vote Segi to lynch. Even if he was execuation he "won", but I dont think he is one, and trying to hide is real role

[Image: 0XJkcN5.png]
Czechoslovakia PROFILE || UPDATE || RAGE. Rage 
[Image: luketd.gif]

We have ample time to decide on lynching, so not gonna cast a vote at this moment. Buy Im definitely leaning towards segi.

I mean, if that wasnt obvious yet.

03-28-2020, 03:40 PMMutedfaith Wrote: If Segi really was the executioner, and Cementhands was his target Id have expected a win condition fulfilled notice when cement got lynched.

I was a bit surprised to not see a hint at a win, but I'm guessing Mook really doesn't want to reveal any roles in this game.

[Image: outlaws2.png]  [Image: switzerland2.png] [Image: monarchs.png]  Mathias Seger #15 | Player page | Update page [Image: outlaws2.png] [Image: switzerland2.png] [Image: monarchs.png]
[Image: Segi.gif] 
Sigs by Donini, RainDelay, Fever and OrbitingDeath

Could be a smart Jester play.

There's a slim chance the executioner comes out and says that Segi's lying which would leave a good chance they both get lynched.

There's a much more likely chance that people think he's a werewolf pretending to be the executioner because no smart executioner would come out before getting their kill.

Maybe I'm reading too far into it but it but basically, if Segi's a werewolf he's trusting us to trust him. If he's a jester he's hoping we don't trust him. The smarter play in this game is to always assume that people won't trust you (in my opinion).

That or he's actually the executioner and just doesn't care.

[Image: TommySalami.gif]

Blizzard Raptors Blizzard Raptors Blizzard Raptors Blizzard Raptors Blizzard

EDM All-Time Leader in Goals, Assists and Points

A good jester play here would be to stay quite and let the mob hang you because you dont give an explanation. I doubt he's the jester. And I don't trust him.