Create Account

S53 WFT #2 - Overreactions

[Image: ZDJ59HL.png]

[Image: awesomecakes.gif]
[Image: beautifulphoenix.gif]

"The Specters have been absolutely atrocious on the offensive side of play. Nevermind their league leading goals against the fact they can't score goals against other teams means they won't make it far in the playoffs if they're even lucky enough to get there. Pathetic"

[Image: thedangazone.gif]

[Image: tu8IYHpMAQIQgAAEIAABCIRLoFuXSrfXHt1ct66V...SuQmCC.png]

[Image: 66818_s.gif]
(This post was last modified: 04-03-2020, 02:05 PM by StamkosFan.)

The official fanclub has been on the attack against New England captain Ola Wagstrom, starting from the preseason and even after he started lighting up the league.

[Image: tweet_1.png]

[Image: Tweet_2.png]

[Image: Tweet_3.png]

[Image: tweet_4.png]

[Image: tweet_5.png]

[Image: tweet_6.png]

[Image: tweet_7.png]

[Image: tweet_8.png]

[Image: tweet_9.png]

[Image: tweet_10.png]

The fanclub began to draw attention from both the media and the rest of the Wolfpack base. Capitalizing on the notoriety, they started an online petition to trade Wagstrom. 878 online signatures were counted in the first two hours that the petition was up. The New England Times wrote an article for today's paper about the movement against Wagstrom, which ended up on the front page:

[Image: Screenshot_633.png?width=1000&height=1262]

[img=0x0]https://i.imgur.com/ByNN8Jn.gif[/img]

[Image: RBdCXmX.png]

[Image: zS2lCMp.png] 

[Image: carpy48.gif]
sigs either by @Wasty, @Nokazoa, @sulovilen, @Capt_Blitzkrieg, @sköldpaddor, @Ragnar, @enigmatic, @Lime or myself

Stars Lions Berserkers
[Image: p1gG0LD.png][Image: DKMMlC3.png][Image: sXDU6JX.png][Image: ctsxTFg.png]
my portfolio | my sig shop | gfx discord
[Image: 3GX9nYb.png]
[Image: AfpXX8l.png]

Breaking: Statement taken from Maine Timber Co-GM Hans Hammersmith after string of early season losses:
Hans - I just have to shake my head. I miss Simon, he sucked, but at least we knew what we were getting. With this new system we don't stand a chance, we should scrap all the work that we did and go back.

** Scary thought coming out of that statement

I'm already planning the parade for the Calgary Dragons, they look unstoppable out on the ice and they are getting that cup for sure this season. - Rick from Red Deer

[Image: Bk1689.gif]

Good god Toronto sucks. I didn’t know they’d suck that bad. I fucking bet on them to win more than 9.5 games. That looks unlikely. They may not win more than FIVE! Come on Toronto, get your heads out of the clouds!!

[Image: 2JcMUJm.png]
(This post was last modified: 04-03-2020, 02:36 PM by JMacNCheese.)

[Image: 3RSGIil.png]

[Image: BnanaNWaffles.gif]
Sig by @Ragnar / Avatar by @leviadan
[Image: lIYTYDN.png]  [Image: qtbn8zh.png]  [Image: wu5MVvy.png]

[Image: dcq7TO7.png]

[Image: Otrebor13.gif]

[Image: 7MO9RpC.png]  [Image: gdppv5N.png]

(This post was last modified: 04-03-2020, 02:50 PM by Slappydoodle.)

I’d love to comment on the Dragons play so far, but I can’t tell a fucking thing with this index
#wrongSim #NoFHM4SHL #SimBlind

[Image: nQDbTbM.png]

[Image: hA5o4UG.png]

[Image: Qr6pwiG.png]

[Image: VRyyp9S.png]

[Image: CAu3g3c.png]

[Image: zS2lCMp.png]  [Image: oMh09WY.png]  [Image: 1DL5JDX.png]  [Image: wu5MVvy.png]  [Image: sXDU6JX.png]
(This post was last modified: 04-03-2020, 03:30 PM by Mika_Kandinsky.)

[Image: Wdpuucg.png]

Mika Kandinsky Stars 

[Image: mika_kandinsky.gif]

[Image: UcRtBcD.png]

[Image: 0XJkcN5.png]

[Image: scarn.png]

[Image: m59RPb7.png] [Image: czechup.png]
[Image: giphy.gif][Image: giphy.gif]