Create Account

Ace Suspension
(This post was last modified: 04-12-2020, 07:24 PM by Rindiee.)

can confirm WBF is big meanie poopoo head :(

[Image: minadsslatt.png]

04-12-2020, 07:21 PMgolden_apricot Wrote:
04-12-2020, 07:20 PMreid_sutherland Wrote: You had an eventful 3 days in Vancouver

he got so much done! Almost doubled their active members!

GA calling us out like that

[Image: nokazoa.gif]

CURRENT PLAYER

[Image: sN8N4xa.png]         [Image: xd5tvj8.png]

FORMER PLAYER

[Image: ktJ2jTl.png]

04-12-2020, 07:17 PMgrok Wrote:
04-12-2020, 07:05 PMAce Wrote: All this time in the GM office with you must've rubbed off.

Watching not only the situation unfold but then your completely unapologetic and publicly antagonistic attitude about it in the same week you applied to be a rookie mentor is fucking embarrassing. Your GM role makes you a community leader here. I really thought better of you and your organization and it's incredibly disappointing to see you act this way.
I am incredibly apologetic, what I said is inappropriate and crossed a line. Doesn't change the fact that WBF is one of the biggest dicks on the site as well.

Aurora Knights Aurora Knights Aurora Knights Aurora Knights Aurora Knights
[Image: VZtEodi.png]
[Image: 1n0REYx.png]

RIP Dangel. See you on the other side, brother

i dont even know what was said but why is this a big deal

[Image: Carbine.gif]
Sig Credit: Suavemente, rum_ham, Turd Ferguson

[Image: s9JOf1N.png][Image: wW0VNnL.png]

[Image: 711381262207811636.png]

04-12-2020, 07:17 PMgrok Wrote:
04-12-2020, 07:05 PMAce Wrote: All this time in the GM office with you must've rubbed off.

Watching not only the situation unfold but then your completely unapologetic and publicly antagonistic attitude about it in the same week you applied to be a rookie mentor is fucking embarrassing. Your GM role makes you a community leader here. I really thought better of you and your organization and it's incredibly disappointing to see you act this way.
wait we can apply for mentor

[Image: sig-e-e-geck-atl.png]

e

also can i get on the team ill give u some beer cheese

e

all star thread team, all star thread team

Platoon Elk Elk Platoon
Argonauts Argonauts
PlatoonGermanyRaptors

[Image: AH23zKq.png]
Thank you karey, OrbitingDeath Ragnar, and sköldpaddor for sigs! 
[Image: BAL_Player_Page.png] [Image: BAL_Update.png]

04-12-2020, 07:25 PMAce Wrote:
04-12-2020, 07:17 PMgrok Wrote: Watching not only the situation unfold but then your completely unapologetic and publicly antagonistic attitude about it in the same week you applied to be a rookie mentor is fucking embarrassing. Your GM role makes you a community leader here. I really thought better of you and your organization and it's incredibly disappointing to see you act this way.
I am incredibly apologetic, what I said is inappropriate and crossed a line. Doesn't change the fact that WBF is one of the biggest dicks on the site as well.
He's a dick, so you get to be a dick? I don't understand. If I was in this scenario, it's way fucking better to say "yeah I was a dick to someone really nice and cool and that was shitty of me" than to say "oh but you also suck." Even if it's true, even if it's what you think, it's infantile and an embarrassment on you and your organization.

And on top of that, don't act like people don't know you're out there blaming other SMJHL orgs for the ban and not taking any responsibility for your actions publicly. It just sucks. Own what you said, be apologetic, don't do it again. The hardass schtick is exhausting.

I'm just here to try and make the team

Argonauts Stars Battleborn Czechia
(This post was last modified: 04-12-2020, 07:31 PM by DeletedAtUserRequest.)

All joking aside, this is easter under a month long quarantine...
please don’t take this shit to far.

[Image: OnGNB1G.gif]

[Image: cgv4vCv.png]|[Image: 95lCCDx.png]|[Image: KgwtJeY.png]
Knights|Dragons|Austria

04-12-2020, 07:30 PMhhh81 Wrote: all star thread team, all star thread team

Only if we can be D partners

[Image: crtigger.gif]
[Image: murphy.png]

04-12-2020, 07:29 PMCarbine Wrote: i dont even know what was said but why is this a big deal
probably cause of the thing that was said

[Image: ili5NZ2.png]

Player Page
Update Page

04-12-2020, 07:31 PMMike Izzy Wrote: All joking aside, this is easter under a month long quarantine...
please don’t take this shit to far.
happy easter!

e

04-12-2020, 07:31 PMgrok Wrote:
04-12-2020, 07:25 PMAce Wrote: I am incredibly apologetic, what I said is inappropriate and crossed a line. Doesn't change the fact that WBF is one of the biggest dicks on the site as well.
He's a dick, so you get to be a dick? I don't understand. If I was in this scenario, it's way fucking better to say "yeah I was a dick to someone really nice and cool and that was shitty of me" than to say "oh but you also suck." Even if it's true, even if it's what you think, it's infantile and an embarrassment on you and your organization.

And on top of that, don't act like people don't know you're out there blaming other SMJHL orgs for the ban and not taking any responsibility for your actions publicly. It just sucks. Own what you said, be apologetic, don't do it again. The hardass schtick is exhausting.
It all doesn't matter anyway, because I used a word that I should've have and that's no one else's fault but mine. I accept responsibility for my actions.

Secondarily, I believe that if people have an issue with how someone else communicates they should talk to them about it, don't grab a screenie to run up the flagpole for drama's sake.

Aurora Knights Aurora Knights Aurora Knights Aurora Knights Aurora Knights
[Image: VZtEodi.png]
[Image: 1n0REYx.png]

RIP Dangel. See you on the other side, brother

Wbf is a saint and Ace is a big meanie

[Image: blurrybad.jpg] [Image: zomboy3.png]
Thank you Brandon, Fish, GeckoeyGecko, Karey, Kit, takethehorizon, and Ragnar for the sigs!
[Image: Pw202QP.jpeg]

Player Page || Update page