Create Account

S53 PT #3 - Build A Front Office
(This post was last modified: 04-12-2020, 10:39 PM by ProjectSaint.)

INTRODUCING: THE GB PIRATES

STARING:

NEGOTIATOR: @ProjectSaint
Because someone has to be the unfortunate one to lead this group of madlads. At least he has a jet to fly to the recently accquired Nova Scotia and Prince Edwards Islands. All for the price of land cockteasing the Argentines.

STRATEGIST: @StadiumGambler
"That man is a threat to all players involved. He somehow managed to fleece all the countried in the IIHF by doing nothing, even his own country" - @Zoone16.............maybe

SCOUT: @Flareon
You better watch out, you better look out, you better not cry, cause I'm telling you why. Santa Flare is coming to you.

CLUBHOUSE LEADER: @goldenglutes
I mean, sure he has two golden cheeks which probably weighs more than what I can make in my life, but dude can both make you laugh and put you down harder than Al Murray put down the rest of the world challenging GB dominance. PIPE DOWN, IRELAND.

BODYGUARD: @C9Van
...............I mean, he's John Wick. You really think you can steal from GB whilst he even breaths? Also, due is permanently pissed.

Quick Disclaimer: @bilbo is too good for us all, and we are not worthy of him. Same goes for @OrbitingDeath

[Image: ProjectSaint.gif]
Sig Credit: Flappy (EVO) and Skolpaddor (RESO)

EMEKA VALENTINE-OKOLI/PLAYER

First SMJHL Goal: Colorado Raptors, Emeka Valentine-Okoli 1 (Mikelis Ozoliņš 4, Loki Odinsson 3) at 3:12, 2nd Period (GWG) / SMJHL S47 Game 47 Day 12: Colorado Raptors vs Detroit Falcons
First SHL Goal: Texas Renegades, Emeka Valentine-Okoli 1 (Josef Kubinec 5, Ricky Spanish 4) at 16:23, 2nd Period / SHL S51 Game 71 Day 16: Edmonton Blizzard vs Texas Renegades

Eternal RaptorsRaptors Old, onwards we roll Rage

And Let's Retire at the Pinnacle
(This post was last modified: 04-12-2020, 10:32 PM by LarksTongue.)

Haven't been active that much lately so this is an outside looking in perspective

Negotiator - I will have to say that SteelHead77 would be my negotiator. During my time here he has consistently held a competitive team as the GM of the Dragons making lots of great picks over the time.

Strategist - For a strategist I would have to say StamkosFan. From the moment i entered this league he has been in the know with just about everything going on from lines, builds, stats, PT’s etc.

Scout - This one is tough as I think there are a lot of good scouts in the league but I’ll have to go with my teammate StadiumGambler. StadiumGambler has always helped the draft from the moment he entered the league for both the Raptors and the Jets.

Clubhouse leader - Lots of great leaders here but I might have to give it to Mike Izzy. Almost always positive and haven’t seen a user say anything bad about him at all. The Man the Myth the Legend.

(Of course Leafs4Ever could take any of these positions too)

[Image: shepard.png][Image: giphy.gif][Image: TFOzBaZ.gif]

Thanks to @FlappyGiraffe and @ToeDragon84 for the making these sick sigs!

Quote:                            First Goal (3rd Game): Commander Shepard 1 (Nick Brain 1, Noah Gallagher 2) at 8:48

(This post was last modified: 04-12-2020, 11:21 PM by RaginCajun.)

I would make a literal front office from macaroni because I don’t want to seem to care as much also it makes it easier to be a front organization for organized crime specifically Italians so therefore I can launder money on the side. Anyways as for roles let us go:

A negotiator would be @slothfacekilla because I don’t want anyone negotiating that cares more than  me so it would have to go to sloth. Who is so swamped with ennui and mortal dread that he couldn’t care more because his existential crisis would crush his subconscious into the ground or I like sloth. Either way it works.

As to strategist? I would have to give it to my boy @Fitted2106 because he seems to understand the magic voodoo of the FHM and is always offering great insights and advice on tactics and builds. The man is a treasure trove of information and always takes his time out to help anyone.

As to clubhouse leader? I would have to give it to @Steelhead77 . He is always a joy to talk to and always has positive things to say to everyone he encounters. There are a handful of people I like as much as Esa and he is one of the greats in the SHL. He is always helpful and tries his best to make everyone welcome and always takes out more time than most do with even the most mundane of tasks.

So I think I finished this? I don’t know. Help me or TD me please I need attention.

[Image: 59270_s.gif]

[Image: jcjcF7J.png]  [Image: nHs4nH0.png]

I truly believe that if a person is talented enough, they'll be able to run every aspect of a team's front office by themselves. Now, the person I'm talking about in particular is @Gwdjohnson, who I believe is the right person for the job when it comes to running an organization.

A negotiator - @Gwdjohnson
Gabe attracts free agents with his stunning cock and balls, makes great trades by bedazzling other GMs with his cock and balls, and re-signs existing players by offering them 10x10 contracts.

A strategist - @Gwdjohnson
Gabe is all about strategy. He's a big fan of making sure his team is in the best position for success by ensuring their cocks and balls are all in order. Penis inspection day will be a biweekly ordeal in Gabe's locker room, and it'll definitely help with his team's in-game strategy and success.

A scout - @Gwdjohnson
Gabe's has the tools to be the best scout the SHL has ever seen. He lurks in the shadows of more than one SMJHL locker room, just silently keeping tabs on rookies that are coming up through the system. Some might even say he works in a certain animalistic way, reminiscent of a particular rodent that was responsible for the black plague.

A clubhouse leader - @Gwdjohnson
Last but not least, Gabe already is a wonderful clubhouse leader. People don't call him Gonewildjohnson for nothing. He's an absolute boon for team morale and any team would be lucky to have him for his intangibles.

[Image: glutes2.gif]
Signatures by Vulfzilla, Jepox, Jess, rum_ham, Ragnar, and myself
[Image: 9vAsr7c.png]
[Image: tkMQzhf.png] [Image: tdKmZA0.png]

If I were to build my own front office, I think I could put together a really solid group of members to make a great team. As a negotiator, I would want Fuzz no doubt. The guy is ruthless and works extremely hard to get deals done. I think he is a fantastic negotiator and does great at what he does.

For a scout, I would definitely pick Tommy Salami. His spreadsheet game is unmatched and is a fantastic guy to talk to. I am extremely confident with Tommy as my head scout and we will surely draft many late round gems with tommy.

For a clubhouse leader, I’d want sve7en for sure. He is a fantastic leader and i truly believe that he is the best first gen out of the s53 reddit class. He is the heart and soul of the Kraken locker room.

I feel that this clubhouse would easily be the best there is

[Image: pppoopoo.gif]
[Image: 7925.png]
Thanks to @karey and @JSS for the sigs!

Former USA Fed Head, Carolina Kraken Co-GM, Tampa Bay Barracuda GM

NSFL CW

[Image: symmetrik.gif]

Prince George Firebirds GM (S34-S36)
Toronto North Stars GM (S37-S43)
[Image: XtyrY3M.png]
(This post was last modified: 04-12-2020, 11:30 PM by DollarAndADream.)

[Image: QfDK18J.png]

[Image: 9d3oxij.png]// [Image: 8xyKeyf.png] [Image: SHLEmoteDragons.png]
[Image: RNCgTPl.png]
[Image: aS7ARv6.png]
[Image: RIXCbNI.png]
[Image: aS7ARv6.png]

So while I am unlikely to ever hold a management position again, and frankly that's probably a good thing for everyone (see: Colorado Raptors), this would be my shortlist in the near-impossible event that I get a team in either league again.

Negotiator - @jcfbey01

My partner in crime for over a year now, JC would return to my front office as the main negotiator for trades, contracts, sponsorship deals, etc. From what I'm told, he's a real pain when it comes to trade negotiations which tells me we're probably going to win most trades he makes - except for the odd stinker *cough Axel cough*.

Strategist - me

I hate negotiating contracts and trying to perceive future value, so I stick to figuring out how to get our players to perform in the sim. Now that we actually have to set tactics and tendencies, a coach can actually make a tangible difference in a team's performance outside of giving build recommendations.

Memer in Chief - @suavemente

If you've seen the SJHN meme he posted the other day, you'll understand.

180 words

[Image: Carbine.gif]
Sig Credit: Suavemente, rum_ham, Turd Ferguson

[Image: s9JOf1N.png][Image: wW0VNnL.png]

[Image: 711381262207811636.png]

Negotiator - @WannabeFinn. Is there really anyone else that can fit this role? He's built himself quite the empire in Buffalo and his work is not unnoticed. Creating great trades like there's no tomorrow, as well as the experience to boot, there isn't any other option like him on the site.

Strategist - @Fitted2106. There's a reason he's the coach for my team: he knows his shit. Thousands of hours of FHM later, and we have a guy that knows the ins and outs of a system that many of us are still new to. I'm very lucky to have him as my coach now and I'll continue to be happy once we win a few cups in the future.

Scout - Me. Yes, I am throwing myself into this list because of reasons. For me, I have always felt that I am my best when I'm scouting, and I have been around management teams since I was drafted to Lethbridge back in S46. It's an awesome thing to do, and it's very rewarding when you land the pick.

LR guy - @"luketd" Dude is a bonafide dad and I love him. What else do I need to say?

[Image: MCP_.gif]
     [Image: ICON1.png][Image: lions-button-updates.png]

Negotiator: JKortesi81. Why? Either he's terrible at it or really good, who knows. He got me to sign with New Orleans back when I was still running around as Paquette and for some reason teams were actually interested in signing me. Then this time he gave me $21 million as a rookie. So what's the deal there. Who knows. I like a wild card.

Strategist: Tomen. He's a cool dude. Gives me lots of build advice. Probably gets annoyed by all of my questions. Apparently he knows things and has a good reputation.

Scout: Jeffie43. He is good at connecting with people. He actually likes talking to them. He scouted for my NSFL team and did a pretty good job. He is rad but his player sucks. Perfect, more focus on scouting.

Clubhouse Leader: Literally anyone in the league but WannabeFinn. That guy is a big bully, posts grapejuiceboys memes all day but cuts out their tag to take credit for himself, and the whole locker room wants him out apparently.

[Image: xOtrQ61.gif]

Negotiator: @SpartanGibbles

Gibbles is the one driving the ship in Minnesota. As GM, he's already tasked with looking into FAs, making trades, and other aspects of roster construction. I think I'm speaking for the entire squad when I say that Gibbles is the best man for the job and there's no point in replacing him at this point in time.

Strategist: @Segi

Out of everyone in the LR excluding current management, Segi's probably the one who's the most in tune with the tactical side of the game. Given he's not spineless like me and wouldn't make his offensive tactics "cycle the puck and skate to oblivion", I'd put my trust in him making sure one turnover doesn't result in a 2-0 for the other team.

Scout: @fever95

My Noah counterpart is Gibbles' right-hand man. I can't tell you what they converse about, but I'd imagine he's a big influence in the transactions Minny makes. That alone would make me wanna put him in charge of looking at players to acquire.

Clubhouse Leader: @Leppish

Despite contrary belief (it's his skin care routine), he's the vet and can show us youngsters a whole lot around the SHL. That's a valuable asset we desperately need.

[Image: noahshl.gif]

Switzerland Outlaws Chiefs  Player Page  Updates  Chiefs Outlaws Switzerland