Create Account

Official Spread Love Thread

04-14-2020, 11:36 PMTommySalami Wrote:
04-14-2020, 11:31 PMRindiee Wrote: why wait if we really wanted to spread “love” we’d start rn

Bunch of strapping young men in the hot tub, I'm sure we'd be fine.

that’s what i’m saying i’m getting hot and steamy thinking about it dog

[Image: minadsslatt.png]
(This post was last modified: 04-15-2020, 12:05 AM by Fantobens.)

@notorioustig @Mayuu @grok @mcgriddleluver @Snussu @JSS @dankoa @WannabeFinn @MCP_ @sköldpaddor @Evans @Pris @StamkosFan @Kalakar @Jenny @"BoucherFan12" @Jepox @karey

My family. Ily

[Image: Fantobens.gif]

@JSS did i ping u?

u a g

[Image: sig-e-e-geck-atl.png]

e

@Zombiewolf @Zoone16 @Katth @Naosu

@other kelowna people i havent yet pung

love yall

e

@hewasajazzman

do u know

how many times

i typed in goddamndave trying to ping u here

anyway love u

e

04-14-2020, 11:40 PMFantobens Wrote: @notorioustig @Mayuu @grok @mcgriddleluver @Snussu @JSS @dankoa @WannabeFinn @MCP_ @sköldpaddor @Evans @Pris @StamkosFan @Kalakar @Jenny @"BoucherFan12" @Jepox

My family. Ily

hi

where were you when fantobens forgot about you. oh right, I'm the only one.

04-14-2020, 11:23 PMGeckoeyGecko Wrote: @caltroit_red_flames @Blastmeaway imma just do both of u at once ok

thanks for givin me another LR full of chill dudes to vibe in ily both
[Image: IdealOrnateCooter-size_restricted.gif]

Shout out to ml002, schultzy, slashacm, tedward!
[Image: blastmeaway.gif]

[Image: f4IDm9I.jpg] I [Image: specterspp.png] I [Image: czechup.png] I [Image: gs89eGV.png] I [Image: f4IDm9I.jpg]
[Image: 0XJkcN5.png]

09-05-2018, 10:04 PMBeaver Wrote: Wow look what the PT affiliation has done to our pristine league.
12-19-2018, 12:31 AMBeaver Wrote: I personally blame the PT affiliation for handing out massive amounts of free TPE to all these players, inflating the TPE they're at when they get called up.
[Image: Capture21.PNG?width=400&height=90]

@SlashACM thanks for making it really fucking hard to hate you.

04-15-2020, 12:01 AMkarey Wrote: where were you when fantobens forgot about you. oh right, I'm the only one.

Noooooooooooooooooooooo

[Image: Fantobens.gif]

@Mayuu Thank you for all of your streams you Swedish beauty!! @notorioustig Wouldn't be anywhere on this site without you homie!! @Aephino(even tho you didn't tag me)@Mutedfaith@Mediocre_Fred@Rangerjase@roastpuff@leviadan@"reid_sutherland"@JSS331@lukejm37 Thanks for being in Detroit LM and talk to me lol. @jeffie43 You da best homie! @dankoa EVEN THO you did not scout me, you still my homie!!! @StamkosFan You love TBL like me and STAMMER!!!

[Image: BnanaNWaffles.gif]
Sig by @Ragnar / Avatar by @leviadan
[Image: lIYTYDN.png]  [Image: qtbn8zh.png]  [Image: wu5MVvy.png]

04-14-2020, 11:46 PMGeckoeyGecko Wrote: @Zombiewolf @Zoone16 @Katth @Naosu

@other kelowna people i havent yet pung

love yall

<3

[Image: blurrybad.jpg] [Image: zomboy3.png]
Thank you Brandon, Fish, GeckoeyGecko, Karey, Kit, takethehorizon, and Ragnar for the sigs!
[Image: Pw202QP.jpeg]

Player Page || Update page

@karey thanks for not hating me I know it would be easy for you to do that ?

Thank you Brandon, Fish, GeckoeyGecko, Karey, Kit, takethehorizon, and Ragnar for the sigs!

04-15-2020, 12:26 AMZombiewolf Wrote: @karey thanks for not hating me I know it would be easy for you to do that Blush

@karey thanks for not hating me I know it would be easy for you to do that  Blush