Create Account

Three horsemen

It was a normal Tuesday afternoon, but all of a sudden the birds stopped singing and it started to rain. Through the rain three wicked-looking gentlemen appeared, they were riding towards the town called SHL. The group was not just any group that decided to make their way towards the hottest place in the region, the group was made of three legendary members of the Renegades: Deenerys Targa-rene, GroupMeIsKindOfOkay, and Carlz. Renegades were terrorizing the SHL years ago, the verbal abuse was unbearable and the leather jerseys - nobody was safe, but there was a day when peace came to SHL, the wicked group had left the town and friendlier version of the Renegades had taken over. 

What is going on now, why is the old crew coming back?

At the gates of SHL...

The three men stop to look at their former home,  the once so raggedy town looked a lot different. While admiring the new look of the town, Carlz noticed a sign that says: more women to hockey broadcasting NOW! 

Carlz looked disgusted as he said to Deenerys Targa-rene: ´what the fuck is this?´

Deenerys Targa-rene stayed quiet, but GroupMeIsKindOfOkay offered his take: ´Somebody is playing games, hockey is a man's sport, hockey should be fun, I don´t know how you can have fun with women involved´

´Lets just go and see if we find a way in, these leather chaps are really doing me in, should have worn jeans under these´ - Deenerys Targa-rene whispered in agony.

[Image: filename-dsc-3288-jpg.jpg]

The group left their horses to a nearby stable at the gate and started walking. They did not make it too far before SHL´s mayor was there to meet and greet the group.

´How's it going, brahs? You new in town?´ said mayor SDCore with a smile on his face

Carlz almost started to laugh, but he managed to keep his cool: ´No, we have been here before, just looking around´

SDCore looked baffled as he tried to remember if he had seen any of the group before, but that did not stop him from reminding the group to behave, he would be watching. SDCore walked away and allowed the group to continue.

´That was interesting, what does ´brahs´ mean?´ asked GroupMeIsKindOfOkay

Deenerys Targa-rene was quick to answer: I don´t know man, words and their meanings, but let's have a look around the town and meet in the Lucky Horseshoe in about 2 hours?

Everybody agreed and walked in a different direction. The town had changed a lot inside as well, no more dirty streets and random people yelling weird things to strangers, it was quiet and clean, people kept their heads down and went on about their business.

The first thing on Deenerys Targa-rene´s mind was his old favorite beauty salon called: Fellas. The long ride took a toll on his balloon knot, so he wanted to get the usual treatment. On the way there Deenerys Targa-rene saw a lot of familiar faces, some even recognized Deenerys and said hello. Deenerys was happy to see so many old faces and kept walking. All of a sudden he heard sirens: Weeooo weooo weooo.

What is going on? Deenerys ran towards the noise and saw GroupMeIsKindOfOkay being rammed into a police car. Deenerys wanted to know what is going on, so he asked one of the people who saw what happened. The witness introduced himself as bluesfan55.

Apparently, GroupMeIsKindOfOkay was back to his old tricks, selling insults at the streets to make some money, so he could buy who knows what. GroupMeIsKindOfOkay was talking to some person and then the language police showed up. With the police was a mysterious character called Nour. Bluesfan55 said he is the enforcer, he pushes buttons.

´Is that all, did not sound too bad?´ asked Deenerys Targa-rene´s.

Bluesfan55 looked at Deenerys weirdly: ´how old are you, of course that is bad, why are you wearing leather vests? 28 year old should not wear a leather west´

Deenerys Targa-rene almost lost it: 28 is still young, and this is the official Renegades outfit you little shit, show some respect.

The people around gasped in shock, everybody took a few steps back. Deenerys Targa-rene looked confused as Nour started walking towards Deenerys:
´That's it buddy, you are going in´ said Nour while licking his lips.

Before the police cars drove away, Nour walked up to Deenerys Targa-rene:

´Is there anyone you want me to call?´ Asked nour.

´Where is Carlz, I want you to find Carlz and bring him to me.

Nour replied: ´Who?´ and ordered the driver to move on by hitting the roof of the car with his hand.

What is going to happen to Deenerys Targa-rene and GroupMeIsKindOfOkay? Where is Carlz?

Those questions were answered later that day at the courthouse.

[Image: mercer-county-courthouse.jpg]

Nour was standing in front of multiple mics, it was once again time for punishment news.

´I´m standing here in front of you as two members have violated our rules, Deenerys Targa-rene and GroupMeIsKindOfOkay came into our town earlier today and within hours they already went against everything we believe in.

This town is a serious business, fun is something that we give you, not something that you can have on your own. Now, let's get to the business. Deenerys Targa-rene will spend the next 14 days behind bars for crimes against friendship, GroupMeIsKindOfOkay is punished with 7 days behind bars for crimes against positivity. If someone has anything to say, do it now or stay quiet´

A man stands up: I have something to say. Deenerys Targa-rene and GroupMeIsKindOfOkay both look up: It´s Carlz!

Carlz walks closer to nour and yells:

´Let these two men go, they are good men. Deenerys Targa-rene is an old man and the condition his sphincter is right now, he might not survive 14 days. GroupMeIsKindOfOkay is a gentleman, he would never hurt nobody´

´Overruled, the verdict stays, get this man out of here´  ordered nour.

As Carlz was dragged out he yelled: I love you guys, I will always love you guys.

Deenerys Targa-rene and GroupMeIsKindOfOkay almost simultaneously yelled back: we loooove youuu Carlz.

What happens next? Is Carlz going to get in trouble, when will the two other members of the wicked Renegades trio come out of prison? Will they stay in town or will they get out as soon as they can?

Only time will tell.

This is hilarious Laughing

Always enjoy your articles Cheers

[Image: zcOwSzN.png] [Image: b1AwZLU.png]
First ever Yukon Malamute draft pick (1st overall S65)

[Image: ezgif-3-597e9990a5.png]

remember children
28 is fucking old

[Image: bluesfan55.gif]
Armada Steelhawks Switzerland

Armada Specters Wolfpack Steelhawks Forge Switzerland

Scarecrows pride Chiefs Riot Stars Blizzard Ireland

ty to @High Stick King @EvilAllBran and @Ragnar for the sigs

that gate somehow looks familiar

[Image: KSelich.gif]
Thank you all for the amazing sigs & player cards
Germany Citadelles  Stampede [Image: vhY18i8.png][Image: Raptors.png][Image: gs89eGV.png] [Image: eE2UQZC.png] Stampede Citadelles Germany

3. Buffalo Stampede , Eduard Selich 5 (Maximilian Wachter, Alexis Metzler) at 16:25
5. Buffalo Stampede , Eduard Selich 6 (Steven Stamkos Jr., Brynjar Tusk) at 19:48
8. Buffalo Stampede , Eduard Selich 7 (Brynjar Tusk, Alexis Metzler) at 13:55
9. Buffalo Stampede , Eduard Selich 8 (Anton Fedorov, Mikelis Grundmanis) at 15:12
10. Buffalo Stampede , Eduard Selich 9 (Dickie Pecker) at 19:43 (Empty Net)