Create Account

Official Spread Love Thread

Ok, hold my beer.

I love my teammates at the Falcons; @Murtsi, @feeler, @Fantobens, @leviadan, @Rangerjase, @Aephino, @roastpuff, @Mediocre_Fred, @"reid_sutherland", @"Awesomecakes", @jeffie43, @JSS331, @JMacNCheese, @lukejm37, @Kasterborous and @dankoa. As well as our management @notorioustig and @nour and alumni @WannabeFinn, @Mayuu, @grok, @Waters, @mcgriddleluver and @JSS.

I also love my new(-er) Chiefs family; @TheHockeyist, @SpartanGibbles, @Segi, @RainDelay, @tedlamotors, @KlusteR, @fever95, @Leppish, @Ben, @Blues, @Lyezech, @Legend and @Pandakazi

As well as my buddies repping Switzerland; @dylanjj37, @UrsinZ, @bluesfan55, @"thecanadiancanuck", @Donini13, @kuschy, @chetib and @bbjygm

And offcourse the C52 class; @notoriousTRON, @Geekusoid, @RedCapeDiver, @Capt_Blitzkrieg and @"Jakub"

Falcons Monarchs Switzerland   Switzerland Monarchs Falcons
[Image: qGhUIfY.png] [Image: dGD5tIx.png]

Falcons Monarchs Switzerland   Switzerland Monarchs Falcons
[Image: qGhUIfY.png] [Image: dGD5tIx.png]

[Image: mutedfaith.gif]
Credit for the images goes to @Carpy48, @soulja, @fever95 and @Wasty

@SDCore @JNH @"Smalinowski7" @Clean Andrei Kostitsyn @Nhamlet @Patty @thevoicelesscreator @Carpy48 @KlusteR @Rindiee @ByrdeMan @TnlAstatine @RedArrow12c @Steve @Toast @bbp @Snussu @BlackLabelBird @Count Chocula @leafsftw1967 @Matty7478 @Justice @Mstevens911 @SpontaneousCombustion @Wally

Biggest bunch of beauties in the league

[Image: arTbD7O.png]

Germany Berserkers Stampede Stars Barracuda syndicate

@StamkosFan and @Mutedfaith, thanks for the love from earlier.

@SpartanGibbles, thanks for being such a great coach and leader for our team in these chaotic times, as well as a personal friend.

@"luketd", thanks for introducing me to this amazing community.

@drodger91, thanks for being a teammate on both Team Russia and the Chiefs.

@tedlamotors @Leppish @Segi, some other friends from the Chiefs.

@ztevans @Pris, thanks for being some of the most prominent members and friends I have from Team Russia! Long live Russia! Да здравствует Россия!

And thanks to many others whom I am forgetting.

[Image: x9gTXZa.gif]

S48 Four Star Cup Champion (Vancouver Whalers)

@ImShiny - You're amazing, please don't ever change, you're too good for all of us!

@Pris - You're the reason I'm still here mom, thank you for all the time and patience you had with me when I started!

@StamkosFan - Thanks for having my back buddy, it means a lot to chat with ya!

@Wasty - You're a good dude, I love our chats, and I hope you are well!

@Citizen of Adraa - I love ya man, you're another one of the best dudes this site has to offer!

@JR95 - My gaming buddy, sorry we haven't played as much lately, we'll play Apex together again soon!

@GeckoeyGecko e

04-14-2020, 11:19 PMClint Eastwood Wrote: @cpetrella

@TheDangaZone

@bluesfan55

Ily all.

i miss u clint
ily

[Image: bluesfan55.gif]
Armada Steelhawks Switzerland

Armada Specters Wolfpack Steelhawks Forge Switzerland

Scarecrows pride Chiefs Riot Stars Blizzard Ireland

ty to @High Stick King @EvilAllBran and @Ragnar for the sigs
(This post was last modified: 04-17-2020, 10:13 AM by bluesfan55.)

this is gonna be a long one ok

so we got @"luketd" @"cpetrella" @Clint Eastwood @MCP_ @efiug @esilverm @FuzzSHL @Blastmeaway @ACapitalChicago @artermis @Gwdjohnson @hotdog @MyLittleHexx @nour @nykonax @caltroit_red_flames @Nictox @Serpe x 13 @GeckoeyGecko @SlashACM from the elite shl shitposting society known only as "the nugg"

then my anchorage bois @Ferda @Weretarantula @honkerrs @Wiad @Acsolap @golden_apricot @frithjofr @KenitohMenara @JayWhy @SAwful @Frick_Nasty @mdubz @"BoucherFan12" @Budgie @DaftRaincloud @LairdButler @Insayne (sorry if i missed people)

then the swiss bois @dylanjj37 @Mutedfaith @Segi @UrsinZ @BDonini @chetib @KlusteR @shutdown @Blues @"thecanadiancanuck" and more people whose tags i dont know

then maybe should i do new orleans
yeah i guess i should
@slothfacekilla @TheDangaZone @JKortesi81 @Huck24 @Bruins10

then there's people i played with with lombo
@Grapehead @tweedledunn @ej27 @ml002 @"TommySalami" @CptSquall @karlssens and more who i am forgetting (sorry)

ily all

[Image: bluesfan55.gif]
Armada Steelhawks Switzerland

Armada Specters Wolfpack Steelhawks Forge Switzerland

Scarecrows pride Chiefs Riot Stars Blizzard Ireland

ty to @High Stick King @EvilAllBran and @Ragnar for the sigs

04-15-2020, 04:20 AMNeonLime Wrote: @SDCore @JNH  @"Smalinowski7" @Clean Andrei Kostitsyn @Nhamlet @Patty @thevoicelesscreator @Carpy48 @KlusteR @Rindiee @ByrdeMan @TnlAstatine @RedArrow12c @Steve @Toast @bbp @Snussu @BlackLabelBird @Count Chocula @leafsftw1967 @Matty7478 @Justice @Mstevens911 @SpontaneousCombustion @Wally

Biggest bunch of beauties in the league

<3 I second all of this. What an amazing locker room to be a part of. Berserkers

Also shout to my Cal crew. Dragons

@Steelhead77 ... @Mike Izzy ... and the rest!

[Image: Wally.png]

The entire Detroit LR

- @notorioustig and @nour the fantastic GM's
- All my fellow S53'ers
- @JSS @Mayuu and @WannabeFinn the awesome alumni

My new Winnipeg fam

- @Muerto and @StadiumGambler
- Fellow prospects @roastpuff @Geekusoidand @Wallflower

and also @Kalakar because streaming all the games is a beast thing to do and Its a highlight of my quarantined days

Thanks Wasty, Carpy, JSS, TurdFerguson, Geekusoid and Awesomecakes for the sigs!
[Image: reidsuth.gif]

@C9Van You're alright. Probably.

Raptors Proud S67 - S69 Colorado Raptors Captain  Raptors
Uk S57 Forward of the Season Award winner  Uk

Blizzard Now Isaac Forty-One Switzerland

[Image: 41-2.png?ex=65d9e0d0&is=65c76bd0&hm=ada7...1aae5535a&]

Bump.

Sending love to @nour , @SDCore and the rest of the league leadership as they have to stress over other’s stupidity and ignorance.

[Image: pppoopoo.gif]
[Image: 7925.png]
Thanks to @karey and @JSS for the sigs!

Former USA Fed Head, Carolina Kraken Co-GM, Tampa Bay Barracuda GM

@jeffie43 @"TommySalami"

All my Blizzards and Raptors teammates

All the other folks I know around whatever discords I'm on, you guys are all pretty cool

[Image: brown_team_siggy.png]

@39alaska39 and @Good_Ole_Kimmy for getting me into the site

@WannabeFinn for getting me on the site, then drafting me and letting me replace the corpse of Garbo old Tatu

@Tomen for being my Germany buddy who gave Darrow a best friend in story

@Pris @sköldpaddor @bilbo @Evok for being sweet gems of human beings

@karey @"jfisherr" and the rest of the Buffabros

@Esso2264 A1 since Day 1 best bust friend. @Vandy for being excellent d-partner til SHL stole me away. @wumaduce @ProjectSaint @NONAME @"MantoRune" @LordBirdman @Julio Tokolosh and @Thatguy91 for being the weirdest bunch of Dino bitches around. Thanks for making Colorado so fun.

@notorioustig @Flareon @FuzzSHL @Citizen of Adraa @SpartanGibbles for being my favorite GM friends.

@Inf1d3l is so good. Best boi. I like that we're creating a friendship between Darrow and McCarthy, even though they'll never get to play together RIP

Platoon Elk Elk Platoon
Argonauts Argonauts
PlatoonGermanyRaptors

[Image: AH23zKq.png]
Thank you karey, OrbitingDeath Ragnar, and sköldpaddor for sigs! 
[Image: BAL_Player_Page.png] [Image: BAL_Update.png]

@Nictox and @dankoa are the only two GM's I've had so far in this SHL journey but they are both solid presences in the respective locker rooms. 

Shoutout to the entire St. Louis locker room. You guys are awesome and one of the main reasons I'm able to stay active. Up to and including the new rooks from S54. Y'all are all awesome. 

Scarecrows Renegades

[Image: hudson.png]

04-15-2020, 12:32 PMcpetrella Wrote: Bump.

Sending love to @nour , @SDCore and the rest of the league leadership as they have to stress over other’s stupidity and ignorance.

[Image: Gabe-lights.png]
[Image: nMz40Vc.gif]

Thought it might be time to jump on this.

Thanks to @Nictox for drafting me to the best team in the J, and for supporting us all the time.

@jfisherr and @Rankle, my original crowbros.

@CptSquall, @Capt_Blitzkrieg, @EricNCSU, @lilstifler, my newer crowbros.

@hotdog and @Ace for drafting me to NEW and putting up with my low-earning ass. And keeping me around.

@JaytheGreat, @bbjygm, @The__Y-man__100, @5ympathies, @Flareon, @goldenglutes, @StamkosFan, for having the best damn LR.

and finally, @Zomp, @scottisheyebrow, and @kenvald, hope we get to play together soon.

Oh, and of course, @gordieboom for the good morning messages.

[Image: danglechek.png]