Create Account

I’m out

04-16-2020, 10:59 AMWannabeFinn Wrote:
04-16-2020, 10:37 AMgolden_apricot Wrote: Dont worry, you will have a great time in anchorage next season!
kekwat

Lmao see ya loser

[Image: crtigger.gif]
[Image: murphy.png]

04-16-2020, 10:59 AMWannabeFinn Wrote:
04-16-2020, 10:37 AMgolden_apricot Wrote: Dont worry, you will have a great time in anchorage next season!
kekwat

Oh you dont want to play with me :(
(This post was last modified: 04-16-2020, 11:09 AM by charlieconway.)

it'll be interesting to see how HO deals with gabe's insidious bullying of grum

[Image: 9ZNnX19.png]

Canada | Player Page | Grizzlies | Player Updates | Inferno
(This post was last modified: 04-16-2020, 11:23 AM by notorioustig.)

04-16-2020, 11:09 AMcharlieconway Wrote: it'll be interesting to see how HO deals with gabe's insidious bullying of grum

Hopefully more harshly than they've been dealing with rampant use of the b-word smh

04-16-2020, 11:07 AMgolden_apricot Wrote:
04-16-2020, 10:59 AMWannabeFinn Wrote: kekwat

Oh you dont want to play with me :(
you don’t play for Anchorage Hmm

[Image: sIjpJeQ.png]

04-16-2020, 11:35 AMWannabeFinn Wrote:
04-16-2020, 11:07 AMgolden_apricot Wrote: Oh you dont want to play with me :(
you don’t play for Anchorage  Hmm

Im retiring too, cant stand playing with gabe any longer

04-16-2020, 11:39 AMgolden_apricot Wrote:
04-16-2020, 11:35 AMWannabeFinn Wrote: you don’t play for Anchorage  Hmm

Im retiring too, cant stand playing with gabe any longer

If you leave they're gonna make me play with him, fuck that

04-16-2020, 05:10 AMGrum Wrote:
04-16-2020, 04:13 AMGwdjohnson Wrote: Nooooo don't be like that :( talk shit back or I'll feel bad :(((((
You know Gabe I’ve lived my whole life for this. It all started off when I was born in New Jersey all those years back. My dream growing up was to become a professional sports player. As a teenager I was heartbroken as I had quickly learned of my lack of athletic skill as I was growing up. I was just not skilled as all the other kids. I didn’t have good coordination skills and was slow as a slug. Eventually I gave up on my childhood dream, I chased after other dreams, more obtainable dreams. That was where my love for video games grew. I spent hours upon hours at the computer because it was something I could be somewhat good at. Something I could compete against other people and not feel like I was useless. There was just one thing that was missing, I was still passionate for sports. It was my first love and it always will be. I just couldn’t shake off that childhood dream. So what did I do? I went to reddit and found a guy who need my help in @TnlAstatine. Not for hockey but for other matters. I helped him and what he did for me is something I will forever be grateful for. He introduced me to the SHL and the sports simulation world. Finally somewhere where I might be good at sports in some form. Immediately I threw myself at it to Become the best I could be. I dedicated hours to research and writing to drop some really bad media piece to make money. I chased after job after job to meet ends meet for the equipment so I could top earn. I did every single tpe thing I could to earn to create the best player I could make. Unfortunately the sim has not been the nicest to me in my last three season. I have been far outperforms by much lower tpe gainers but I kept my head held high believing I could become a top player in this league. Be someone like the great Gabe Johnson of the Hamilton Steelhawks. Then one day, on a sad day as I learn the great Tatu Makela is retiring I hear from my idol that he doesn’t believe I can become better. Do you know how that feels Gabe?
what sorta stupid idiot gets born in new jersey. smh should have been born in a cooler state.

wabane finn was like that guy who you think is the main bad guy in a video game and then after you beat him you realise hes actually the good guy and you have to beat the true bad guy but then after you beat the true bad guy you just realise wanbe finn is just a guy.

04-16-2020, 12:04 PMefiug Wrote: wabane finn was like that guy who you think is the main bad guy in a video game and then after you beat him you realise hes actually the good guy and you have to beat the true bad guy but then after you beat the true bad guy you just realise wanbe finn is just a guy.
It’s true, I am just a guy

04-16-2020, 12:04 PMefiug Wrote: wabane finn was like that guy who you think is the main bad guy in a video game and then after you beat him you realise hes actually the good guy and you have to beat the true bad guy but then after you beat the true bad guy you just realise wanbe finn is just a guy.

it's fucking weird how true this is

@WannabeFinn early on all I really saw was your snippy comments at the top of literally every thread under the OP. Then the Czechia shit happened it brought the worst out of both us and Buffalo. Now that Kit and Walrus are gone and not constantly trolling us on the site I'm realizing that 1.) I was associating anything players on Buffalo did with you 2.) you might be a cunt sometimes but in times when shit needs taken care of ie STHS being shit and SHL being in trouble you take of shit and you own up to mistakes like the one you made with lines that went against the rule you literally made.

Shit happens, I have a lot of regrets that I cringe at from when I first joined SHL. I'm glad I was wrong about you.

[Image: doubtfulalpha.gif]
[Image: 0XJkcN5.png]
[Image: sN8N4xa.png][Image: 639861613880541184.png] Cal Juice [Image: 639861613880541184.png][Image: RyzkmSj.png]
[Image: Eo2nBCt.png] Tomas Zadina
[Image: snacnei.png] Brady McIntyre
[Image: ice-level.svg]

Wabane fin confirmed guy

[Image: lebbish.gif]

04-16-2020, 12:17 PMcaltroit_red_flames Wrote:

it's fucking weird how true this is

@WannabeFinn early on all I really saw was your snippy comments at the top of literally every thread under the OP. Then the Czechia shit happened it brought the worst out of both us and Buffalo. Now that Kit and Walrus are gone and not constantly trolling us on the site I'm realizing that 1.) I was associating anything players on Buffalo did with you 2.) you might be a cunt sometimes but in times when shit needs taken care of ie STHS being shit and SHL being in trouble you take of shit and you own up to mistakes like the one you made with lines that went against the rule you literally made.

Shit happens, I have a lot of regrets that I cringe at from when I first joined SHL. I'm glad I was wrong about you.
Are my two main SHL friend groups finally kissing and making up???

[Image: fishyshl.gif]
Thanks to everybody for the sigs :peepoheart:

[Image: czechpp.png][Image: czechup.png]
(This post was last modified: 04-16-2020, 12:48 PM by Ferda.)

04-16-2020, 02:31 AMGwdjohnson Wrote:
04-16-2020, 01:55 AMGrum Wrote: Lmao Why did I have to put an s at the end....

But fuck yeah our stock gonna go through the roof

I disagree, and believe you will both still be equally bad.

Excuse me Mr. @nour Harrak, sorry to bother you during these difficult times, but shouldn't SHL GMs avoid publicly slandering other teams' players on the forum?

Especially after all of the events that have unfolded recently. I thought SHL GMs were supposed to be held to a higher standard when dealing with public relations.

In addition, I believe that you and I are knowledgeable of Mr. Gabriel "Gonewild" Johnson's persona and his history of being a member of at least 3 cheating punishments across different simulation leagues.

With all of the punishments handed out as of late, I feel that the only way for justice to be served in this case is to have this man, known as "Gonewild" Johnson, be drawn and quartered at the break of dawn.

Thank you for your time Mr. Harrak.

[Image: image.png]
[Image: dankestmemes69420.gif]

[Image: vhY18i8.png] [Image: gs89eGV.png] [Image: nBgNUTY.png]
Armada        Canada        Stampede
Falcons        Usa

04-16-2020, 12:46 PMjfisherr Wrote:
04-16-2020, 12:17 PMcaltroit_red_flames Wrote: it's fucking weird how true this is

Are my two main SHL friend groups finally kissing and making up???
STL at the bottom of Fish’s list confirmed