Create Account

Major Announcement From the Platoon

Love that logo

[Image: zcOwSzN.png] [Image: b1AwZLU.png]
First ever Yukon Malamute draft pick (1st overall S65)

[Image: ezgif-3-597e9990a5.png]

(This post was last modified: 04-17-2020, 11:48 AM by Carlz.)

04-17-2020, 11:44 AMcaltroit_red_flames Wrote:
04-17-2020, 11:36 AMCarlz Wrote: I don’t even understand why you’re arguing with me.

My point is very simple. Much of the league clearly isn’t educated on this subject and I believe the franchise should cut all ties to the pedophile it’s associated with.

Since you’re arguing against me I can only assume this means you think they should actually keep these ties with the pedophile? Not a good look from a GM.

lol I'm not a GM

Your whole return here has been a bad look. You don't get respect for finding out about this website before us, going inactive, and then jumping back in here.

You know why I really started arguing with you? It's because you already have a reputation that makes it impossible to read anything you post in an unbiased way, and most people's bias is toward you sounding like an asshat. Do you know how many people saw your post about Nando and assumed you were asking people to revere a pedophile? That's how I found out about this thread in the first place, people assuming that.

I don't know much about the past SHL, but I clearly know more about the current SHL than you do.

So you're arguing with me because of my reputation not because of what I'm saying. Nice one

Very normal! Really getting a great glimpse at the so called "respected members" on here now.
(This post was last modified: 04-17-2020, 12:08 PM by caltroit_red_flames.)

04-17-2020, 11:47 AMCarlz Wrote:
04-17-2020, 11:44 AMcaltroit_red_flames Wrote: lol I'm not a GM

Your whole return here has been a bad look. You don't get respect for finding out about this website before us, going inactive, and then jumping back in here.

You know why I really started arguing with you? It's because you already have a reputation that makes it impossible to read anything you post in an unbiased way, and most people's bias is toward you sounding like an asshat. Do you know how many people saw your post about Nando and assumed you were asking people to revere a pedophile? That's how I found out about this thread in the first place, people assuming that.

I don't know much about the past SHL, but I clearly know more about the current SHL than you do.

So you're arguing with me because of my reputation not because of what I'm saying. Nice one

Very normal! Really getting a great glimpse at the so called "respected members" on here now.

I might be an asshole but at least none of our "respected members" are pedophiles anymore.

[Image: doubtfulalpha.gif]
[Image: 0XJkcN5.png]
[Image: sN8N4xa.png][Image: 639861613880541184.png] Cal Juice [Image: 639861613880541184.png][Image: RyzkmSj.png]
[Image: Eo2nBCt.png] Tomas Zadina
[Image: snacnei.png] Brady McIntyre
[Image: ice-level.svg]

04-17-2020, 12:02 PMcaltroit_red_flames Wrote:
04-17-2020, 11:47 AMCarlz Wrote: So you're arguing with me because of my reputation not because of what I'm saying. Nice one

I might be an asshole but at least none our "respected members" are pedophiles anymore.

yeah cal you are an asshole
an asshole who does stuff the right way but an asshole nonetheless
(sorry)

[Image: bluesfan55.gif]
Armada Steelhawks Switzerland

Armada Specters Wolfpack Steelhawks Forge Switzerland

Scarecrows pride Chiefs Riot Stars Blizzard Ireland

ty to @High Stick King @EvilAllBran and @Ragnar for the sigs

West Kendall always held a special place in my heart, was my first SHL team, but I totally get it. Good stuff Cheers

[Image: eyM9Y3U.png]

[Image: 2gotrRl.png]

04-17-2020, 11:47 AMCarlz Wrote:
04-17-2020, 11:44 AMcaltroit_red_flames Wrote: lol I'm not a GM

Shut the fuck up Carl

[Image: sIjpJeQ.png]

[Image: eaglelaugh.gif]

[Image: JbAlQ9E.png]

04-17-2020, 11:36 AMCarlz Wrote:
04-17-2020, 11:32 AMcaltroit_red_flames Wrote: West Kendall has nothing to do with that piece of trash anymore.

Showing again you can't just read things and process them, you have to immediately type something.

At this rate it won't how matter how much TPE you earn, unless you change your attitude the only place that will draft you is Texas.

I don’t even understand why you’re arguing with me.

My point is very simple. Much of the league clearly isn’t educated on this subject and I believe the franchise should cut all ties to the pedophile it’s associated with.

Since you’re arguing against me I can only assume this means you think they should actually keep these ties with the pedophile? Not a good look from a GM.
As someone that was here before you and still active today the name Platoon has pretty much zero connection to Nando. West Kendall? yes, he actually lived there. I don’t understand you wanna keep continue being rude about things in the league, you act like you actually give a shit about the SHL, but clearly you don’t and you haven’t since your one “solid” player retired eons ago.

I really enjoy when old members return to the league but I’ve never once thought that when you pop out of the obscure hole you crawled into.

[Image: NiclasWastlund26.gif]
#40 Niclas Wastlund - W - VANCOUVER WHALERS Whalers / MINNESOTA MONARCHS Monarchs
[Image: vlPUU9v.png][Image: ammBPLt.png][Image: rnZeas5.png][Image: V9MXpXR.png]

04-17-2020, 12:41 PMWasty Wrote:
04-17-2020, 11:36 AMCarlz Wrote: I don’t even understand why you’re arguing with me.

I really enjoy when old members return to the league but I’ve never once thought that when you pop out of the obscure hole you crawled into.
At least I haven't been living in the "Smoke pot all day and GM an online sim league team the past 9 years of my life" hole.

Next.

[Image: New_Platoon.png]

@JR95 @Glyc

Finland Update Page  Interview  Player Page  Wolfpack

[Image: Snussu.gif]

Thanks to everyone made sigs to me!!!! (Gif made by myself)

[Image: eagledance.gif]

04-17-2020, 04:06 PM.bojo Wrote: [Image: eagledance.gif]

Why are you like this

[Image: 41373_s.gif]
[Image: vhY18i8.png][Image: 7WSfxIG.png][Image: nBgNUTY.png]

04-17-2020, 04:08 PMスウェグキング Wrote:
04-17-2020, 04:06 PM.bojo Wrote: [Image: eagledance.gif]

Why are you like this

photoshop is fun

04-17-2020, 01:09 PMCarlz Wrote:
04-17-2020, 12:41 PMWasty Wrote: I really enjoy when old members return to the league but I’ve never once thought that when you pop out of the obscure hole you crawled into.
At least I haven't been living in the "Smoke pot all day and GM an online sim league team the past 9 years of my life" hole.

Next.

[Image: 41d36c0e67483ae4f2703d5c77dbd308?width=650]

[Image: ekovanotter.gif]
thanks @Carpy48 and @frithjofr and @rum_ham and @Julio Tokolosh and @Briedaqueduc for the sigs
Armada Inferno norway

This would make the Platoon my RL hometown team. Interesting choice, throws a big wrench into my contract choices this upcoming FA market.