Create Account

GroupMeIsKindOfOkay Banned from the SHL

all these oldies who are talking about how triggered everyone else is seem to have a bit of a blown fuse themselves...

[Image: Gabe-lights.png]
[Image: nMz40Vc.gif]

04-19-2020, 01:59 AMGwdjohnson Wrote: all these oldies who are talking about how triggered everyone else is seem to have a bit of a blown fuse themselves...

[Image: ImShiny.gif]

04-19-2020, 01:59 AMGwdjohnson Wrote: all these oldies who are talking about how triggered everyone else is seem to have a bit of a blown fuse themselves...
Because im seeing people banned for boot fuck all. Like I said yes it was a suspendable thing but to ban him is too far.
(This post was last modified: 04-19-2020, 02:09 AM by karey.)

04-19-2020, 01:45 AMCuffy Wrote:
04-18-2020, 09:18 PMNeonLime Wrote: He's not being banned for neg repping he's being banned for being an idiot.
Lmao he havent even finished his posting ban yet. Way to quick to jump the gun on something as big as a ban. It's a fucking sim league for fun maybe he was being a cunt to you salty power hungry fuckin dickheads but hes been back for what two weeks. Havent gotten the chance to even start building his player or starting to mend new relationships around the shl hes bored and managed to get under your skin and have a laugh at it. He made one autistic joke like seriously grow up have you ever watched stand ups? You must hate them all lol. Anyways idc about that whatever it was suspendable but nah this banning just because you can and you think hes an idiot that's not acceptable reasons in my book. Especially with the amount of time you've given to even let him turn his act around. A ban is something that we would rarely ever see in our SHL unless it was absolutely necessary because everyone is just trying to have a bit of fun and get away from all the bullshit that's going on in the real world. Figured I'd come back to a place I once loved and put a nice bit if work into but if its gunna be run like this by a bunch of fucking triggered pussies no fuckin way. I'd love to see some of you play real hockey would probably drop down on the ice in tears with what the bys would say to you. Fuckin retarded bah

Enjoy sitting at home doing something else for the next little while while none of us are bothered by your re-dissapearance.

Funny how few people missed you, and how few will miss you once more.

I think you need to go bac watch some more stand-ups, clearly you messed up the difference between being a joke and making one.

Or you know what, you seem a bit tense. Go enjoy masturbating to screen shots of your jcink glory days, bah.

04-19-2020, 02:07 AMkarey Wrote:
04-19-2020, 01:45 AMCuffy Wrote: Lmao he havent even finished his posting ban yet. Way to quick to jump the gun on something as big as a ban. It's a fucking sim league for fun maybe he was being a cunt to you salty power hungry fuckin dickheads but hes been back for what two weeks. Havent gotten the chance to even start building his player or starting to mend new relationships around the shl hes bored and managed to get under your skin and have a laugh at it. He made one autistic joke like seriously grow up have you ever watched stand ups? You must hate them all lol. Anyways idc about that whatever it was suspendable but nah this banning just because you can and you think hes an idiot that's not acceptable reasons in my book. Especially with the amount of time you've given to even let him turn his act around. A ban is something that we would rarely ever see in our SHL unless it was absolutely necessary because everyone is just trying to have a bit of fun and get away from all the bullshit that's going on in the real world. Figured I'd come back to a place I once loved and put a nice bit if work into but if its gunna be run like this by a bunch of fucking triggered pussies no fuckin way. I'd love to see some of you play real hockey would probably drop down on the ice in tears with what the bys would say to you. Fuckin retarded bah

Enjoy sitting at home doing something else for the next little while while none of us are bothered by your re-dissapearance.

I think you need to go bac watch some more stand-ups, clearly you messed up the difference between being a joke and making one.

Or you know what, you seem a bit tense. Go enjoy masturbating to screen shots of your jcink glory days, bah.
if I'm having a jerk itll be to the invisionfree days

04-19-2020, 02:07 AMkarey Wrote:
04-19-2020, 01:45 AMCuffy Wrote: Lmao he havent even finished his posting ban yet. Way to quick to jump the gun on something as big as a ban. It's a fucking sim league for fun maybe he was being a cunt to you salty power hungry fuckin dickheads but hes been back for what two weeks. Havent gotten the chance to even start building his player or starting to mend new relationships around the shl hes bored and managed to get under your skin and have a laugh at it. He made one autistic joke like seriously grow up have you ever watched stand ups? You must hate them all lol. Anyways idc about that whatever it was suspendable but nah this banning just because you can and you think hes an idiot that's not acceptable reasons in my book. Especially with the amount of time you've given to even let him turn his act around. A ban is something that we would rarely ever see in our SHL unless it was absolutely necessary because everyone is just trying to have a bit of fun and get away from all the bullshit that's going on in the real world. Figured I'd come back to a place I once loved and put a nice bit if work into but if its gunna be run like this by a bunch of fucking triggered pussies no fuckin way. I'd love to see some of you play real hockey would probably drop down on the ice in tears with what the bys would say to you. Fuckin retarded bah

well seeings I've been asked like 20 times to come back since theres been a newfie team put in place lol I felt a bit missed

04-19-2020, 01:45 AMCuffy Wrote:
04-18-2020, 09:18 PMNeonLime Wrote: He's not being banned for neg repping he's being banned for being an idiot.
Lmao he havent even finished his posting ban yet. Way to quick to jump the gun on something as big as a ban. It's a fucking sim league for fun maybe he was being a cunt to you salty power hungry fuckin dickheads but hes been back for what two weeks. Havent gotten the chance to even start building his player or starting to mend new relationships around the shl hes bored and managed to get under your skin and have a laugh at it. He made one autistic joke like seriously grow up have you ever watched stand ups? You must hate them all lol. Anyways idc about that whatever it was suspendable but nah this banning just because you can and you think hes an idiot that's not acceptable reasons in my book. Especially with the amount of time you've given to even let him turn his act around. A ban is something that we would rarely ever see in our SHL unless it was absolutely necessary because everyone is just trying to have a bit of fun and get away from all the bullshit that's going on in the real world. Figured I'd come back to a place I once loved and put a nice bit if work into but if its gunna be run like this by a bunch of fucking triggered pussies no fuckin way. I'd love to see some of you play real hockey would probably drop down on the ice in tears with what the bys would say to you. Fuckin retarded bah

Toodles, bitch Smile

[Image: crtigger.gif]
[Image: murphy.png]

04-19-2020, 02:13 AMnotorioustig Wrote:

Toodles, bitch Smile
[Image: 4584926.jpg]

04-19-2020, 02:13 AMCuffy Wrote:
04-19-2020, 02:07 AMkarey Wrote: Enjoy sitting at home doing something else for the next little while while none of us are bothered by your re-dissapearance.

well seeings I've been asked like 20 times to come back since theres been a newfie team put in place lol I felt a bit missed

20 pEoPlE MiSsEd Me MoMmA

04-19-2020, 02:05 AMCuffy Wrote:
Because im seeing people banned for boot fuck all. Like I said yes it was a suspendable thing but to ban him is too far.

The moment he started violating the rules again while in the midst of serving his suspension made him lose that chance at redemption. Giving him a chance is letting him serve his suspension and then come back. All he had to do was not do any dumb shit for the week and he'd have the opportunity to redeem himself. Unfortunately he couldn't stop himself so now he's banned as a result.

[Image: Gabe-lights.png]
[Image: nMz40Vc.gif]

04-19-2020, 02:17 AMkarey Wrote:
04-19-2020, 02:13 AMCuffy Wrote: well seeings I've been asked like 20 times to come back since theres been a newfie team put in place lol I felt a bit missed

20 pEoPlE MiSsEd Me MoMmA
probs wasnt even 20 ppl tbh but still missed Ahh

04-19-2020, 02:18 AMGwdjohnson Wrote:
04-19-2020, 02:05 AMCuffy Wrote: Because im seeing people banned for boot fuck all. Like I said yes it was a suspendable thing but to ban him is too far.

The moment he started violating the rules again while in the midst of serving his suspension made him lose that chance at redemption. Giving him a chance is letting him serve his suspension and then come back. All he had to do was not do any dumb shit for the week and he'd have the opportunity to redeem himself. Unfortunately he couldn't stop himself so now he's banned as a result.
so what did he do worth banning in that time off?

04-19-2020, 02:18 AMGwdjohnson Wrote:
04-19-2020, 02:05 AMCuffy Wrote: Because im seeing people banned for boot fuck all. Like I said yes it was a suspendable thing but to ban him is too far.

cuz I thought all he had was a posting ban.

04-19-2020, 02:21 AMCuffy Wrote:
04-19-2020, 02:18 AMGwdjohnson Wrote: The moment he started violating the rules again while in the midst of serving his suspension made him lose that chance at redemption. Giving him a chance is letting him serve his suspension and then come back. All he had to do was not do any dumb shit for the week and he'd have the opportunity to redeem himself. Unfortunately he couldn't stop himself so now he's banned as a result.
cuz I thought all he had was a posting ban.
so you are defending someone when you don't know what they did?

[Image: ImShiny.gif]

04-19-2020, 01:45 AMCuffy Wrote: I'd love to see some of you play real hockey 
Ask and you shall recieve
Here is my fatass scoring on the shootout

[Image: 60133_s.gif]
[Image: W3cWGCN.png][Image: 3XEVZeB.png]
 Timber Steelhawks norway norway Steelhawks Timber  
Knights  Renegades norway   norway Renegades Knights