Create Account

kikish18 announcement

[Image: wh07vwgp0ma21.jpg]

Sorry SHL user, I afraid I can’t do that. You can’t continue if You won’t play the video below.
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
\/

[Image: tenor.gif]
Yeah baby yeah! After 30 season dissappearance kikish18 aka Labsy is back!

Those who don’t know me. I was SHL user from S14 to S32 (actually to ~S30-S31 because I turned inactive). Main reasons for that were education and job. When were opportunity to get back to SHL I was too tired or drunk or getting over unsuccessful chemical experiment. If there is something weird written that's because of my messy thinking and tries to make unforgettable expressions. If there is something totally written weird that's because I’m Latvian so English isn’t my native language.
To be honest I never really left. While after while I opened old forum, also this new one link. Not always logged on but I had to get my piece of nostalgic feeling to be a part of virtual hockey world.

[Image: R-2984985-1490397325-1727.jpeg.jpg]
Yeah. Ton of stuff is changed but eventually general idea has kept same and huge…. Thanks to league management for that! Seriously thank You for keeping same old idea and getting over things LSHL didn’t overcome. I mean yeaahhh!!! Webpage is switched and new simulator, new ways how to earn TP’s. When I found about new money management system… Woaah. I felt like Otzi the Iceman. I think these changes are reasonable and indicators of successful development.

[Image: ComfortableOptimalBoutu-size_restricted.gif]
[Image: v3RWtyh.gif?noredirect]
[Image: IncompleteDeliciousElk-size_restricted.gif]
[Image: giphy.gif]
[Image: AbsoluteOptimalBrownbutterfly-size_restricted.gif]
[Image: tenor.gif?itemid=5540011bar]
[Image: SpotlessKlutzyAnemone-size_restricted.gif]

Congrats to the new franchises that have appeared in the SHL and the SMJHL! Unfortunately I see no “Montreal” or “Impact” name on them but that is just old cranky users nostalgic feeling.

[Image: source.gif]
Hey to the old fellas who were in forum from 2013 to 2016! I hope each of You have a bunch of trophies and funtimes !

Since I have intentions to get involved into this simming universe again  I have to get new player so kikish18 represents…

[Image: Ellis_AB746851224.jpg]

Chris David Goodname!
But wait.. what’s that? Where are those S letters and funny letters with apostrophs (ā; š; ē; ŗ; ū; ī; ļ; ķ; ģ; č; ņ)? Oh no… It can’t be..

[Image: 107811542_display_image.jpg]

Yes it is! Latvian isn’t making Latvian. Latvian making Canadian! Few SHL users decided to make Latvian recreates in the early S20’s. It was hearthwarming for me back  then  and I think it would be great to show respect this way today. Although I haven’t been much into present IIHF rules I hope there won’t be any problems with that. Anyway Chris identity will be determined as Canadian born hockey player. Position and skills will be announced in “Create a player” category later right after this article [Link to player]. After that soon be anounced prospects info (defined his character).

I’m so excited!

[Image: tenor.gif]
But lets take it little bit serious right now. So I ask You to turn down The Pointer Sisters  for a while… Thank You!

[Image: 9be80c424b7eb9094d0f6a706700c938.jpg?wid...&auto=webp]

Event of return is not related to induction of Calgary Dragons HOF. Although timing to send first PM’s from new site was amazingly/incredibly perfect. Probably it helped to finish it but not for titles or past merit I decided to get back here. It was because I really missed You guys and little bit also simming stuff but mainly I missed team members to be around me!

As for induction in Calgary Dragons Hall Of Fame I’d like to say huge gratitude to organization itself. I mean this honorable award was given not about defencemans Krišs Labsvārds achievements on ice. It doesn’t matter. Points or games played are meanless if You don’t have loving, cheering, supportive teammates around You. I had that. And I’m very thankful about that. In my opinion this isn’t individual award. This is merit of a group. A group of kind people who share same amount of passion of hockey. Thank You Calgary Dragons!

Now lets make it less serious. Labsvards long time ago left SHL sim universe but now the successor has appeared and circle of life has continued.

If You are interested in my bizarre style of articles I’m currently working on several articles:
“Interview with ancient Dragon”
Widely written interview with Krišs Labsvārds - one of Calgary Dragons franchise players. Interview consists about his up and downs through 18 of his career seasons and his description of his beloved teammates.
“Chris David Goodname scouting report”
Technical overview about recreated players style of game, pros and cons, ambitions and preferred roles in team.
“Scientific approach”
Boy… There I’m gonna write some real statistical analysis of leagues players numbers. It may be inappropriate way by the view of real experts of statistical analysis but eventually who gives shit.
“Labsy and …”
Bizarre freakishly entertaining series of random events related to hockey!

Hope You guys enjoyed! Until next time!

Code:
MS word says 801, SHL 1098

Hey welcome back! A lot of things have been different.

Seattle Riot became Tampa Bay Barracuda
We expanded to the SHL again and brought along New Orleans Specters and Chicago Syndicate. The Portland Admirals changed to the San Francisco Pride.

Montreal impact was actually changed to the Montreal Militia then in S49 they moved to the Carolina Kraken. The halifax Raiders moves to the Maine timbers. To go along with the SHL expansion the SMJHL expanded and brought back the Anaheim Outlaws and Lethbridge lions(they moved to the Newfoundland berserkers). The Colorado mammoths are now the Colorado raptors. Prince George firebirds are Anchorage Armada. Oh and actually last week West Kendall announced they are moving to Baltimore to be the Baltimore Platoon

[Image: 0XJkcN5.png]
Czechoslovakia PROFILE || UPDATE || RAGE. Rage 
[Image: luketd.gif]

Welcome back Labsy!!! :D

[Image: first.png]
[img=0x0]https://i.imgur.com/rWt4AB3.png[/img][img=0x0]https://i.imgur.com/rWt4AB3.png[/img]
Maxime Bouchard
Armada Dragons Info - Updates  Dragons Armada
Richard Dickbutt McFudderdudder II
Armada Info - Updates Armada

04-19-2020, 09:40 AMluketd Wrote: Hey welcome back! A lot of things have been different.

We expanded to the SHL again and brought along New Orleans Specters and Chicago Syndicate. The Portland Admirals changed to the San Francisco Pride. 

Montreal impact was actually changed to the Montreal Militia then in S49 they moved to the Carolina Kraken. The halifax Raiders moves to the Maine timbers. To go along with the SHL expansion the SMJHL expanded and brought back the Anaheim Outlaws and Lethbridge lions(they moved to the Newfoundland berserkers). The Colorado mammoths are now the Colorado raptors. Prince George firebirds are Anchorage Armada. Oh and actually last week West Kendall announced they are moving to Baltimore to be the Baltimore Platoon

Heh! Thanks! That explains a lot! Good review in history Bowdown

LATVIA!!!

[Image: dakiller11.gif]
somebody please make me a sig

04-19-2020, 10:17 AMkikish18 Wrote: Heh! Thanks! That explains a lot! Good review in history  Bowdown

Kikish! One of my Latvian sons from the Impact!

Welcome back to the league, good to see you around.

Now just need to get Vilmenietis/Lillais and the others together too haha

[Image: NCQjJT2.png]
Berserkers     -       syndicate      -     Berserkers

Welcome back

[Image: sIjpJeQ.png]

Labsy you beautiful mf <3

[Image: 6Xj1IWG.png]

Player Page || Update Thread || Signatures

[Image: PoQh1Wx.png] [Image: rmu9FS0.png][Image: VxdFjLy.png][Image: QKcW3J4.png] [Image: RoypPRF.png]

Love that Labsy Media!!

It's great to have you back, a true Dragons legend! Best of luck with the new player!

Dragons Towel

---> ParmBorg Highlights <---
[Image: cgv4vCv.png] Goal[Image: 95lCCDx.png]
[Image: parmborg.gif]

[Image: steelhead77.gif]

#1 All-Time SHL Goal & Point Scorer 
- First 2,000 TPE Player in SHL History - 
- First 400 Goal Scorer in SHL History -
- Only 500 Goal Scorer in SHL History -
- First GM to Win 5 & 6 Challenge Cups -
Esa Anrikkanen Award - SMJHL ROY - Est. S34
Vidrik Onoprienko Award Winner - S45

Dragonite[Image: 271.png][Image: 291.png][Image: 321.png][Image: 401.png][Image: 42banner2.png][Image: r-Wt4-AB350oooo.png] Dragonite

Labsy!!!! Welcome back buddy!!!

Player Page || Update Thread
[Image: ffBCCRQ.png]

Welcome back!

[Image: OnGNB1G.gif]

[Image: cgv4vCv.png]|[Image: 95lCCDx.png]|[Image: KgwtJeY.png]
Knights|Dragons|Austria

after our talks I am very happy that you are back now as full active member. Its time to create your 2nd SHL Legend <3

[Image: McZehrl.png]

Challenge Cup Wins:
S18 - Riot Seattle Riot (with Chris McZehrl)*
S23 - Wolfpack New England Wolfpack (with Chris McZehrl)*
S27 - Dragons Calgary Dragons (with VLAD McZehrl)
S34 - Rage Manhattan Rage (with VLAD McZehrl)
S37 - Jets Winnipeg Jets (with VLAD McZehrl)
S46 - Stampede Buffalo Stampede (with GOD McZehrl)*

*first ever Challenge Cup of Franchise History

Four Star Cup Wins:
S24 - Whalers Vancouver Whalers (with VLAD McZehrl)
S39 - Scarecrows St. Louis Scarecrows (with GOD McZehrl)

SHL Hall of Fame Members:
S24 - Chris McZehrl Platoon Panthers Dragons Riot Wolfpack *
(GP: 764 | G: 322 | A: 461 | P: 783 | +/-: +109)
S40 - VLAD McZehrl Dragons Riot Rage Stampede Jets Wolfpack *
(GP: 653 | G: 333 | A: 361 | P: 694 | +/-: +141)

*1st Ballot Hall of Famer

small note: GOD McZehrl played at first as Defender and later as Forward!

04-19-2020, 09:40 AMluketd Wrote: Hey welcome back! A lot of things have been different.

this sounds like something the historian woud know

04-20-2020, 09:33 AMgolden_apricot Wrote:

this sounds like something the historian woud know

sounds like something a Head Historian would know

[Image: 0XJkcN5.png]
Czechoslovakia PROFILE || UPDATE || RAGE. Rage 
[Image: luketd.gif]

04-20-2020, 09:41 AMluketd Wrote:
04-20-2020, 09:33 AMgolden_apricot Wrote: this sounds like something the historian woud know

sounds like something a Head Historian would know

hmmm