Create Account

SHL 10 Year Anniversary - Bonus PT
(This post was last modified: 05-04-2020, 05:41 PM by Ace.)

The SHL has been a big part of my life thus far. I’ve been a member of the site since nearly the beginning, joining in March of 2011. I joined in Season 3, when I was only 19 years of age. I created a defenseman. I was a hockey goalie who lived in New Hampshire at the time, and it was in the midst of when the Boston Bruins were in dire need of a puck moving defenseman. I figured, hey, if it’s such a coveted position in the NHL, let’s do just that in this weird sim league thing I found.

I created Erik Chisling, and he spent two seasons as Captain of the Kelowna Knights in S3 and S4 I believe, and then he was drafted to the Los Angeles Panthers in S4. He was (I believe*) the first captain of that franchise ever after Deener called his name out at the draft. The Panthers were a brand new expansion franchise, and the sky was the limit for that franchise. Deener made his intentions on that franchise very clear very quickly when he instantly turned his expansion franchise into a contender, shipping out young high potential assets for proven commodities. I found myself in my 2nd season with the Panthers shipped out to the Manhattan Rage.

It was this trade, in S6 I believe, that gave me my first opportunity at management. It was Diamond_Ace who was at the helm in Manhattan at the time, and he let me cut my teeth with management in the Co-GM role, albeit briefly. We made a couple of swings at contention, but our window closed just as quick as it opened and I realized I was losing patience with Chisling.

I reached out to xDPark, the then GM of the Calgary Dragons. We swung a big trade for Chisling, who at the time had won scoring records as a defenseman and had two Stevens to his name (if I remember correctly). The trade included multiple draft selections, including a first rounder. I stepped down as Co-GM of the Rage and pursued a cup. In my second season with the Dragons, I got it.

This introductory experience was more than enough to hook me. I’ve had my spells of inactivity (Ace Dafoe, cough cough, but this league is always something that I think I’ll be coming back to.

Happy 10 years, SHL. Here’s to 10 more.

@xDParK @diamond_ace @Deenerys Targa-rene

Aurora Knights Aurora Knights Aurora Knights Aurora Knights Aurora Knights
[Image: VZtEodi.png]
[Image: 1n0REYx.png]

RIP Dangel. See you on the other side, brother
(This post was last modified: 05-04-2020, 05:39 PM by XLeafer.)

Wow, 10 years of SHL. That's an incredible milestone and hope it goes to 20 years and then 25 years!

So my favourite memory in this league. There is a lot of them. There's the WKP Cup drought ending and the LR went nuts and I loved it. There's Buffalo winning its first championship and that was sweet. There's ireland's rack of gold medals which was incredible and how could I forget my recreate winning its first championship.

But honestly, nothing can beat my time with the s32 knights. That season was so enjoyable and full of incredible moments. I remember so much from that season, especially anders making incredible art and his spectacular goalie skills. It goes from me learning about the league more and making my player better to our WJC Gold Medal live chat where Samee went absolute bonkers after the loss. Then comes the playoffs where we had an incredible run to end it with Jenny torching the bench and setting our asses on fire. That was a lot of fun and I actually really want to experience it again but it might not happen. But none of this would happen without @Jenny @ej27 being the GMs cause they built this. @ckroyal92 reminding me of this season makes me tear up because I miss it so much lol.

[Image: giphy.gif]

As i have mentioned to some people, this is not what i expected the SHL was going to be when i signed up. But what it ended up being is beyond what i could have wanted. 
Like most people have done, there have been way to many good memories to only pick one, so ill start at the beginning.

Shoutout to @FuzzSHL as he was the one who answered all my questions about updating and activity checks when i first joined.

Two of my favorite moments were the 2 drafts i was in
For the S51 Smjhl draft i had no idea when i was going to get picked. Inside I was hoping to be a first round pick, was a little disappointed after round 1 ended and i hadnt been picked, but i quickly forgot about that once Kelowna picked me with the 12th pick. Shoutout to @NJBadApple @Zoone16 @Katth @Briedaqueduc and all the other people in the locker room for welcoming me to the team. and shoutout to all the other Knoots that have joined me along the way @takethehorizon @mastersheep @Blues @Zombiewolf @Snoopdogg @GeckoeyGecko @RotticusScott @MyLittleHexx @MrRuihu You all have made the Kelowna a great locker room to be apart of.

When the S52 SHL draft came around i was glad to hear my name being thrown around as one of the top prospects. And as cool it would have been to say i went 1st overall, im glad that i went 3rd to Texas. Thanks to @Jearim and @dankoa for picking me, even though ignore dan's discord messages all the time. And again shoutout to all my future renegade teammates for keeping that locker room bumpin as well @Rindiee @puolivalmiste @thiefofcheese @BrewskyBoy @Aephino @EricNCSU @leviadan @Leoben

Now all that said, i think the proudest moment i have had on the site so far was winning both the Zach Miller Trophy and Elias Miller Award last season. My player hasn't been the best points wise, but i was happy to see all the time i have put into here pay off . So thanks to @BadWolf and the awards committee for those  

Heres to another 10 Years!

[Image: 60133_s.gif]
[Image: W3cWGCN.png][Image: 3XEVZeB.png]
 Timber Steelhawks norway norway Steelhawks Timber  
Knights  Renegades norway   norway Renegades Knights

Hard to point out a favorite memory from my few short months here but honestly the whole time's been pretty great! As soon as I arrived, a few members of the community reached out to me and helped me out. I signed with the raptors and I haven't looked back since. If I did have to pick one favorite moment It would have to be our run at the end of last season where we won a bunch of games to make the playoffs. We didn't end up where we wanted that season but we got further than we anticipated. It was my first experience in SHJML and it was an unforgettable one for sure despite the dissapointing way in which it ended. After that of course there's always the classic times like when I got my first goal of my first 2 goal game, my first full season as a Raptor or when the Blizzard drafted me. I haven't been here long so I'm hopeful my best times in this league are still ahead of me. I am looking forward to next season and beyond as I make my mark on the league.

[Image: brown_team_siggy.png]

(This post was last modified: 05-04-2020, 06:31 PM by Rich.)

It is strange to think that I’ve been part of the SHL for five years. Even though I’ve become one of the more veteran members, I still somehow feel like I haven’t been around for all that long. In those five years, I’ve had a lot of fun. For a lot of people, myself included, the first season is special. The excitement of being new to the league, and getting to share it with a handful of other rookies, is one of the biggest reasons that people stick around. Another special time for me was joining Portland as a free agent. That team reignited that sense of excitement for me a bit. Not quite as strong as the first season, but as close as I thought I’d get. Then with this new player, our back to back cup run in Montreal/Carolina. I thought my first few seasons with my new player wouldn’t be anything to write home about, but that group, especially the S50 guys, were something special.

These aren’t my favorite things in the league, though. The thing that I have enjoyed most in the league has been podcasting, and being able to do it with some outstanding people. What we do here is strange, and I’ve tried to explain it to people, but it’s not something you can really talk about with people who aren’t in it. This is what I love about podcasting. I get to talk about this weird thing that I love with another person, or people, that love it too.

My first podcasting partner was Akamai. We did something like 12 episodes. It was great because she could talk for ages about anything. So all I had to do was come up with topics, handle the recording, and try to keep us on course.

Next was adamantium. That partnership was a complete accident, but I’m so happy it happened. I hadn’t done a podcast in quite a while, and I put out a tweet saying something about being bored doing solo podcasts. Adamantium replied and we gave it a shot. We ended up doing about 50 episodes, I think the final total was 51 or 52. These conversations were absolutely some of the best times I’ve had in the league. Honestly, my favorite part was usually the off air talk when we were done recording. He was a great guy, and I always looked forward to the weekends we recorded.

Now I’m recording weekly with Luke. The dynamic is completely different, which makes for some great conversations too. Luke and I are both very interested in the league, and are able to go for more than an hour strictly about the SHL with ease. We could probably go for two hours a week without too much trouble. Then there are the times I’ve guested on other podcasts, or had guests on mine. Talking to guys like Slappy, Bonk, JayWhy, Evans, and I’m sure I’ve forgotten others. Having the opportunity to vocalize my passion for the league, my frustration with it, my achievements in it, and being able to share those things with other people has been my favorite thing in this league.

[Image: RichSHL.gif]
Thanks to sulovilen for the sigs!
Adam Prpich Portal Link

Check out past episodes of Rich and Luke!

I've had two different stints of 3 years and 1 year respectively in the SHL's 10 years, being active from S10 to S25 and then once again from S46 to S53, I've made lots of great memories in my time on the site but for this task there's one in particular that I'd really like to talk about and that's going to be the Outlaws team that made me get into the site again when I came back last February. In S46 I joined and created my player as an undrafted FA in the SMJHL, I wasn't really sure if I would stick around or not but when I found out that @JNH was also back and a rookie on the Outlaws, I decided to give it a shot and join them. The S46-47 Outlaws team remains to this day my favourite team on the site, I probably wouldn't have stayed without them but they were really active and created a fun environment to be around in the LR. In S46 in the team's 2nd season of existence we looked like we could already make a deep playoff run, those hopes got crushed just days before the trade deadline when New England decided to call up our 1st line C, an IA player, just because it was convenient. We ended up adding two other capped players as replacements in a deadline day deal but unfortunately the playoffs didn't go as expected and we lost in the 2nd round. The next season, off the back of our really strong S46 rookie class that include myself, JNH, @SDCore, @bbjygm, and others, as well as our strong veteran group of @SpartanGibbles, @Segi, @Thunfish, @chetib, @GCool, and the rest, and with the help of our S47 rookies @shutdown, @tedlamotors, and @DieselJ, the team put together by our great GMs @Dangles13 and Gibbles, we ended up making up for the S46 disappointment by going all the way to the finals and beating the Militia in 7 games to win the Four Star Cup in what would end up being that core's last season together.

[Image: selm.gif]
[Image: sig.gif]

(This post was last modified: 05-04-2020, 07:52 PM by MyLittleHexx.)

Honestly, there is no one memory that I can really recall as my favorite. I've had good times on the site, and I've had bad times. I've made friends, and I've pissed people off. With my first player, Mattias Holmberg, I started my career thinking that I'd be a person that never move from my team. By the end of his career, I had been on 9 different teams. In the early days before discord, people like @Ballerstorm , @Eggy216, SwegKingu(I don't know how to tag his current profile lol), and @RainDelay made my time in the juniors fun. I'm sure I've missed a forgot a few names. When I was in LAP, people like @r1c3bowl22 , @Wasty, and the rest made my first SHL LR a fun place to be. When I was traded to Portland, @Cuffy and @JumpierPegasus were the two people that I remember that really made me enjoy being there. My time in New England's LR was fun, Eggy and @bilbo were probably my favorite two from that locker room. Then came Seattle, where I had the most fun, @galatix, @BruinsFanatic100, Clardy, Rice, just everyone from that time just made that locker room. From there I'd be traded to the Toonza and I'm sure I pissed off people due to me acting so awfully. Edmonton was a fun time, where I met people like @Ace, @caltroit_red_flames, @"cpetrella", and @karlssens. People that I still interact with and play table top simulator with, though they probably don't like playing with me depending on the game lol. One last team I'd like to talk about is the Manhattan Rage, a locker room that was similar to how I felt in Seattle. A place where I had a bunch of fun, and always liked the people in there. Thank you @JayWhy for bringing me back to the team, and for never kicking me out of the locker room, though I'm sure there have been more then a few times where it would have been warranted for me to be booted.

Sven Holmberg

[Image: hexx55.gif]

[Image: mitochondriafigure1.jpg]
Player Page | Update Page

My favorite memory of being in the Simulation hockey league is coming back from a hiatus. I started in the spring of 2019 and ended up phasing out around late summer of 2019. I was randomly pinged with an @everybody from a user in one of the locker rooms I was still apart of in Discord. The feedback when I replied was overwhelming. So many of the players from when I was active were still active themselves and teemed me with love and affection. I felt compelled to rejoin as I realized how significantly I missed each of these players. I instantly retired my old player and created a new one as they had "bullied" me into coming back. All my friends, yes friends, have made it seem like I never left. Those who I have not met yet have made it seem like I've been here since the beginning and I could not be more appreciative. I love my team. I was instantly drafted as they knew I could be a reliable teammate and I wholeheartedly intend to be exactly that. I can't wait to see what I have in store with this team and all of these friends. Timber

I have been here since S5, and July of 2011, and was honestly pretty active for most of my time here until recently. Burnout takes hold pretty quickly. I've held some awesome positions in the league in my time

S6 - S8 - Prince George Firebirds (NWJHL) GM
S9 - Minnesota Chiefs GM
S10 - S17 - SMJHL Commissioner
S18 - S23 - St. Louis Scarecrows (SMJHL) GM
S25 - S30 - Portland Admirals (SHL) GM
S30 - S32(?) - Member of SHL Head Office
S33 - S44 - Texas Renegades Head Coach
S38 - S44 - Texas Renegades Assistant GM

I have a lot of memories to go off of. From being named co-gm by fisher in my 2nd season ever in Prince George and drafting some awesome players and guys who became amazing members of the forum from RED, Tylar, McKeil, Weber, Lem, and more.

Then I got to GM Minnesota for a season, that was super cool. I traded for Fisher and brought him onto the Chiefs, which ended up helping propel our careers and me and Fisher put up two seasons at 70 points each from the 2nd line. This helped get the team 2 Cups. I thought I was just taking over Minny for S9, turns out Boon was trying to give me the reigns but I handed them back in my foolishness. I think he did a better job than I ever could of at rounding out that team with Dar, Idot, Victor, and Williams.

Then I got to be SMJHL commish wiht Wadey and Toast for what felt like forever. I think we did some good things (recruitment drive, introducing send down rules and building out multiple season careers in the J, defining rules for an awards committee), but also did some bad things (had a tough time with awards and stat tracking, some of the mid teens are lost to time because awards were a nightmare with the GM's (looking at you JY and Buster). But overall I thought we did a good job to keep the SHL propelling forward and some of our decisions are still in effect to this day. I also named the SMJHL changing it from the North West Junior Hockey League to the Simulation Major Junior Hockey League. So that's cool. For my efforts after I stepped away I got the most dedicated award named after me in the J

Then I got to go back to GM'ing the J which I think was the thing I was both best at and enjoyed the most out of everything. I enjoyed the constant turnover and that you had to be both smart, and good at drafting and developing. Because guys were leaving so often you wanted to try and retain talent as best you could. The S20 STL team should have won the Cup that year honestly, we had one of the best J teams i've ever seen assembled. We at least won in S21. But that was the height of my management career, winning 4 straight GMOTY's, making 4 finals, 2 Cups. It was a great time

Portland was probably my fondest of memories though. You start from scratch and build your way up and I loved it. I would go into drafts and move that first for more SHL ready guys to move this team forward, bringing in powerhouses like BUster Killington (MVP winner), Patrick Brumm and such. Then I would nab amazing players in the second round, which I really had a knack for using a system of drafting players at a TPE/day rate. Being able to grab late creating players with lower TPE but high earning rates like Dankoa, Nick Scholz, and Wachter (MP7). Sadly it came crashing down in the most spectacular fashion in a tampering case, and I feel I handled it poorly. We could have still dominated with the team we had and the guys wanted to stay and develop. Had we stayed it out we would have had an offense made up of two HoF'ers and a top 50 scorer all time, and then a defense with Brumm and Svensson on the top pair, plus other assets I would have moved for. Biggest regret in SHL history for me is that fire sale, Portland would have been something. I loved that job and I loved that team more than anything ever on this forum

Then I got to be a member of the SHL HO and that didn't go well.

After my expulsion from HO and the $10m fine handed down on me I kind of recoiled back into a rut and was moved from Portland to Texas. This is where I thought I would go inactive and leave SHL forever. After all I was in the middle of university, got my first real job in my field and didn't think I'd really have time. That's when Allen swooped in and saved my SHL life. Without Allen I probably wouldn't have logged on a day past S33, but instead I am still here 20 seasons later. Fuck you Allen. But he gave me a coaching job in Texas, as he was impressed by my coaching work in the J. I was head coach for Texas for many many years, bringing home 2 McKeil awards, and winning a Cup with Texas. It was awesome, I loved working through STHS with Dangles and Allegiant, and seeing the fruits of my labour come to fruitiion in STHS. It was honestly really fun

Allen would leave and Dan would take over as GM (on my recommendation TYVM), and Dan immediately approached me to begin work as a co-gm. It made me think back to our time in Portland when I drafted him, and how (no offense to Gcool, love you man) a tag team combo of myself, Dan, and Scholz would have been an incredible GM'ing trio, especially knowing how well those guys have done to this day with their respective clubs in Edmonton and Texas. Working with Dan is awesome, he's a great guy to bounce ideas off of, fun to scout with, and let me do my coaching thing mainly, while providing insight into drafts and scouting, especially in the mid to late rounds. I really loved working with Dan, I'm sad I couldn't stay as active as you would have wanted near the end, but just know that getting that redemption run with you and winning an Uppercut was awesome. Sad we couldn't bring home the prize, but you did such a bang up job taking over for Phobo after the tampering charge and keeping that team in the zone to be competitive. I know you can do it and bring Texas back to glory. I don't think JPG will be there when you do, but I can't wait to see you do it

Then since then I haven't held a job, I've been bumming it, earning a little TPE here and there but ultimately being an inactive. I think my interest is sparked again now that I have settled into my new career, and I think I can hold down a job and create a great player again under FHM which has lit my fire, but I will not leave Texas until they have replaced me on that bottom pairing. And that is my promise to Dan

And this write up only goes into my jobs on the forums, not even into just my time on teams where I didn't hold positions. Or times with groups who I cherish to this day. From hanging out on MSN Messenger early on in the SHL history with Meg, Brandon, HFFO, Cam, Witz, Dion, etc. to moving into Crew with Boon, Gibby, Alex, myself, Tez, Harry, Ty, Ofer, etc. I loved every second of Crew even if we were SDs on the forums, it felt like each of us held a position of power in some way and it felt like the league was at its peak for me. Could never get enough of that group and I floated a little bit on my own after it fell apart, not being able to fall into a clique again. Dyuring that time I also got to experience Edmonton with Tez as my GM and he became honestly my best friend and I couldn't be more proud of who he is today and his journey to law school. Tez was freakin amazing, and basically everything I wanted to be on this forum but couldn't. He's an important figure in HO but I am an outcast, he was a successful tenured GM but I failed. Fuck you Tez. But Edmonton made me meet some of my favourite people ever on this site and was the peak of Chatzy for me, which I am still nostalgic for in this Discord world.

Then my time in Hamilton the past few years has been awesome. You guys brought me on with the 14th pick for a locker room presence because you guys really liked me, and that's cool. I've never had that kind of reception in joining a team I don't think and it felt really neat to have you guys that excited to have me. We had years of fun, the Discord was fucking awesome, definitely the most laughs, and the first group I've ever voluntarily voice chatted with, since my comedy works way better over text when I can have 20 minutes to myself to think through my joke. But, the discord really kept me with it in SHL. Sorry I didn't update as much as I should have, especially since I obvoiusly had time to discord but I refused to make a good player. Thanks for believing in me and just wanting me to hang out

And to everyone I have talked to and met outside of teams and such, guys I still talk to on Discord, and those I haven't talked to in a while and I miss (looking at you HFFO), thanks for at least 9 years of my time. I was 14 when I joined and I turn 24 this year, that's such a weird wild journey, and you guys were definitely part of my formative years. I grew up with you guys as weird as that is, and I think I'd be sad if I never got to experience those memories. Thanks to all of you who were just cool. And to those I've never really talked to: Get Bent

[Image: 8PlNwDd.png]

I've had a lot of good memories on the SHL, and some of them are even recent! Shoutout to the Armada boys <3 Which is impressive, because the SHL is a hellsite and it's amazing that I still do things on it. But anyway... gotta say some of my best memories start with the Kelowna Knights circa S27. We had a sick team and we ALMOST made a run for the Four Star in S29 and then Simon tore it away like the bitch he is. Truly a fitting intro to this hellsite.

I was upset to leave Kelowna as a player, but EJ and I took over as co-GMs and built a super fun team culture that had us top of the league three seasons in a row and won the cup back to back. I've never had more fun on this hellsite than yelling with EJ during drafts and shooting the shit with Knights players (who still thank EJ and I in every single positivity thread and maybe singlehandedly keep me on this hellsite?) All good things come to an end or are marred (by this hellsite), but memz are forever. That's also the case with the NEW squad that won all those Challenge Cups - the best people to play Overwatch with and chat with every day <3 Softpack 5eva.

[Image: thistidalwave.gif]

ArmadaUkSpecters
Player | Updates
(This post was last modified: 05-04-2020, 08:46 PM by ej27.)

I guess it's time to get nostalgic about the good old days when the SHL was still fun for me. I've had some pretty great times on this site. A fair number of them happened when @Jenny and I were GMing the Knights together. The ketchup cake podcast was fun. Even more fun was winning some cups with a great group of people. I'm not gonna list all of those guys here because I don't want to accidentally leave anyone out. My time on WKP with Linna was really great. Making people play doki doki literature club is a memory that stands out. Winning a cup as a player with those guys was great. The only downer there was that there were some key people missing from that cup winning team, notably @enigmatic and @Slappydoodle . And then I had the absolute privelage of being traded to a team that was equally as great and willing a cup with those guys too. Huge thanks to @Steelhead77 for trading for me and giving me an excellent second-home team for Linna to end his career with. It's a bummer that most of my favorite memories were with Linna, but I think maybe that's just how the site works. Everything is new and shiny the first go around. Or possibly having a defenseman is just epically boring. Maybe 3rd time around will be the charm if I go a 3rd time around.

[Image: 45029_v.gif]

Sigs by: King, Tweedledunn, Me
Player Page|Twitter|Update Page

10 years, where has the time gone. I've literally been here before day 1. I remember when Krever messaged me and asked if I was interested in reviving the SHL from the dead. I had such a blast in the first iteration of the SHL of course I jumped on it. A group of us set up the league, built the forums and the SHL was born again. Little did I know we'd be creating something that people will be playing for 10 years! Think about that for a second. What games out there are you playing for 10 years, completely for free? It's crazy to think about how far we've come.

My best memories of the league were my 30 seasons being a GM. Nothing brought me more pride than being general manager of the Winnipeg Jets. I don't think anyone took the job more serious than I did. I enjoyed every single part of the job, from drafts to free agency to budgets. We had a lot of success in Winnipeg, but best of all we had some awesome players. I miss GMing every day, but I know it's a job that requires time and attention and I don't have enough to do it my way.

It's been nice just being a player and focusing on that, haven't been able to do that in my time here, so it's nice to get both sides of the coin. It's been a fantastic 10 years and I'm so happy to see it flourishing and bringing enjoyment to so many people. I'm thankful that my friend introduced me to the SHL way back when and I'm thankful that Krever thought enough of me to ask me to start it all up again.

Here's to another 10 years!

(296 words)

Guy Incognito - D - #24
Texas Renegades
Season 76
15-6-0
Regular Season - [G 2] [A 3] [Pts 5] [+/- +6] [PIM 10] [Hits 12] [SB 38]

[Image: ERs3IrD.png]

Since I've only been in the league for a short time - and I have a horrible memory, I can't pinpoint a specific memory or time that I'd like to recall. However what I can do is give shout outs to all of those in the Detroit LR that have made me feel welcome in my first season here, whether it be encouraging me after I have a bad game, or giving me love after a win/shutout I can say for certain that it's a large reason why I've been so consistent in my engagement to the league. @notorioustig is solely responsible for any success my build has had and I wouldn't have a clue what to do with my TPE without him - and he'd say the success is all mine for earning the TPE, because that's the kind of person he is. @jeffie43 for slipping into my DMs on the reg and always being good for a chat. I don't even know the forum usernames of the rest of the team because I spend so much time in the discord compared to here, but every person I've met in there has been fantastic to speak with whether it's about SHL or (more regularly) everything else from baking bread to playing guitar or how much St. Louis sucks - it's always been a good time. I'm glad I get to spend several seasons playing for the team, because it's one of my favourite places to shoot the shit.

[Image: Thor-Hockey_2.gif]

Not a long time user today but will for sure be here in 10+ years.  So far I would say that the first memory to impact my shl career  would have to be the Team canada discord chat. @Gwdjohnson  @Briedaqueduc  @Kalakar  @Nokazoa and more but these were the first to welcome me and really help me out with all the ridiculous questions a sim newbie can ask!  Thanks a bunch guys! 

Also @Naosu  for his professionalism approach when scouting me prior to the S53 SMJHL draft.  Was great chatting with him about player builds and future goals set for Daniel Laforest. 

Thanks to @Katth  for drafting my player and giving me a sit in the front office.

Also a huge thanks to all the Kelowna gang LR,  @RedCapeDiver  going out of his way to making me my first sig and helping me throughout the process of trying to add information to my player page.  @takethehorizon  who also made me my official first sig, thanks to you both, I really appreciated everything.  And the rest of you guys who I go to war with every game @GeckoeyGecko  @mastersheep @RotticusScott  @Zombiewolf  @Blues  @MrRuihu  @MyLittleHexx

Cannot forget the great other Knights who contribute to a wonderful LR @ml002 @Clint Eastwood @CFJ @Zoone16 

A great memory would be being named GM of the S52 WJC Team canada who finished 2nd to win the Silver medal and say goodbye to Simon T! @SlashACM

[Image: Snoopdogg.gif]
    [Image: d9J5DHT.png]        norway      [Image: d9J5DHT.png]

I couldn't narrow things down to just one incident. I just know that both my locker rooms here in the SHL have been an awesome experience thus far. I recently created in PBE and I know if that was my first league I wouldn't still be here. It doesn't have the same charm of the SHL. But @JNH and @SDCore welcomed me to the newly relocated Newfoundland with open arms and since then everything has been a blast. We have great characters from my class in Newfoundland such as the famous (@Clean Andrei Kostitsyn , some kind of nerd pirate (@"Smalinowski7" , and just a sentient hunk of pig meat (@Nhamlet). We only had one season with most of the old guard but they were great too. Sweg (idk how to type his name here), and @ByrdeMan are great and still hang around, the latter of which I followed to Buffalo. And of course I can't forget our captain @Rindiee who will lead us to great success the next season. The whole league has just been an onslaught of characters and moments and drama that its hard to remember what I did before I came here and loitered around 10 different Discords. I've only been here 2 seasons so I imagine the best is still yet to come.

[Image: arTbD7O.png]

Germany Berserkers Stampede Stars Barracuda syndicate