Create Account

S53 Transfers

04-30-2020, 04:06 PMThe__Y-man__100 Wrote: Latvia is very happy to announce the Ukrainian stud Mats Marner will join the squad going forward! Future number one center in the making.

Unassigned ——> Latvia

@"leafsftw1967”

I am happy to join my brother and play together on team Latvia!

[Image: apSD6uj.gif]
[Image: leafsftw1967.gif] 

Malamutes  Stars Malamutes  Stars

04-30-2020, 04:10 PMStamkosFan Wrote: Sweden is excited to welcome Kwame Dakari to our team! @Zaitsev

Kwame Dakari Unassigned —> Sweden

Accept!

[Image: DIsmdUx.png]

@Rabidsponge21 welcome to Czechia! As someone who has a soft spot for Denmark I'm excited to have another player transfer to our federation from the land of the Danes. Cuddles and Sondergard are going to be a kickass pairing for a long time together. I can't wait to see what you do on the ice at the international stage!

Mikkel Asmus Sondergard
Unassigned -> Czechia

[Image: doubtfulalpha.gif]
[Image: 0XJkcN5.png]
[Image: sN8N4xa.png][Image: 639861613880541184.png] Cal Juice [Image: 639861613880541184.png][Image: RyzkmSj.png]
[Image: Eo2nBCt.png] Tomas Zadina
[Image: snacnei.png] Brady McIntyre
[Image: ice-level.svg]

Mikkel Asmus Sondergard

Unassigned -> Czech Mate

[Image: 4zfXx6o.gif]
(This post was last modified: 04-30-2020, 06:28 PM by bk1689.)

Welcome to Austria Cale Admunson @Wally , transfering from unassigned, excited to have you

[Image: Bk1689.gif]

04-30-2020, 06:27 PMbk1689 Wrote: Welcome to Austria Cale Admunson @Wally , transfering from unassigned, excited to have you

Oh yesssss... Here we goooooo

[Image: Wally.png]

04-30-2020, 06:28 PMWally Wrote:
04-30-2020, 06:27 PMbk1689 Wrote: Welcome to Austria Cale Admunson @Wally , transfering from unassigned, excited to have you

Oh yesssss... Here we goooooo

Austria Austria Austria

[Image: OnGNB1G.gif]

[Image: cgv4vCv.png]|[Image: 95lCCDx.png]|[Image: KgwtJeY.png]
Knights|Dragons|Austria

Japan is extremely excited to welcome my old pal @Toast to the nation. Can't wait to see what he can do with us in IIHF!

Jack Klompus Usa -> Japan

[Image: 57879_s.gif]
[Image: 37742_s.gif]
[Image: jov7Yk9.png]

"“HA HA! THIS GAME WILL NEVER END! I POSSESS THE SOUL OF EVERY GOALIE ON TEAM B!! CREW 4 LIFE!! SIGN WITH EDMONTON FOR THE CUP!!!” cackled Belial as he placed a Fedora on his head."
SMJHL Commisioner S17-S26
Calgary Dragons GM S14-S23

05-02-2020, 05:39 PMO4L Wrote: Japan is extremely excited to welcome my old pal @Toast to the nation. Can't wait to see what he can do with us in IIHF!

Jack Klompus Usa -> Japan

I LOVE JAPAN

[Image: BrettBroadway.gif]
[Image: Hunter.png]
(This post was last modified: 05-02-2020, 08:44 PM by bluesfan55.)

Switzerland is elated to announce the transfer of promising defenseman Elias Kierkegaard (@Count Chocula)!

Elias Kierkegaard: unassigned -> Switzerland

[Image: bluesfan55.gif]
Armada Steelhawks Switzerland

Armada Specters Wolfpack Steelhawks Forge Switzerland

Scarecrows pride Chiefs Riot Stars Blizzard Ireland

ty to @High Stick King @EvilAllBran and @Ragnar for the sigs

05-02-2020, 08:35 PMbluesfan55 Wrote: Switzerland is elated to announce the transfer of promising defenseman Soren Kierkegaard (@Count Chocula)! 

Soren Kierkegaard: unassigned -> Switzerland

Bruh you mean elias

[Image: unknown.png]

UsaScarecrowsBlizzardSpecters | [Image: specterspp.png][Image: spectersupdate.png] | TimberArmadaSpectersFinland

[Image: cainbanner_35.jpg]

05-02-2020, 08:40 PMSlashACM Wrote:
05-02-2020, 08:35 PMbluesfan55 Wrote: Switzerland is elated to announce the transfer of promising defenseman Soren Kierkegaard (@Count Chocula)! 

Soren Kierkegaard: unassigned -> Switzerland

Bruh you mean elias

i did, in all of the excitement over my first transfer i totally got the name confused

[Image: bluesfan55.gif]
Armada Steelhawks Switzerland

Armada Specters Wolfpack Steelhawks Forge Switzerland

Scarecrows pride Chiefs Riot Stars Blizzard Ireland

ty to @High Stick King @EvilAllBran and @Ragnar for the sigs

05-02-2020, 08:35 PMbluesfan55 Wrote: Switzerland is elated to announce the transfer of promising defenseman Elias Kierkegaard (@Count Chocula)! 

Elias Kierkegaard: unassigned -> Switzerland

accept

[Image: Chocula22.gif]
Berserkers Wolfpack France

Sweden is excited to announce an unassigned transfer from Poland joining our ranks!

Etan Merauk Unassigned —> Sweden

Welcome to the team @dngrweelz !

[img=0x0]https://i.imgur.com/ByNN8Jn.gif[/img]

Team GB is proud to announce the transfer of Matthew Sawful to our ranks

Matthew Sawful: Usa -> Uk

Tally Ho, @SAwful

[Image: ProjectSaint.gif]
Sig Credit: Flappy (EVO) and Skolpaddor (RESO)

EMEKA VALENTINE-OKOLI/PLAYER

First SMJHL Goal: Colorado Raptors, Emeka Valentine-Okoli 1 (Mikelis Ozoliņš 4, Loki Odinsson 3) at 3:12, 2nd Period (GWG) / SMJHL S47 Game 47 Day 12: Colorado Raptors vs Detroit Falcons
First SHL Goal: Texas Renegades, Emeka Valentine-Okoli 1 (Josef Kubinec 5, Ricky Spanish 4) at 16:23, 2nd Period / SHL S51 Game 71 Day 16: Edmonton Blizzard vs Texas Renegades

Eternal RaptorsRaptors Old, onwards we roll Rage

And Let's Retire at the Pinnacle