Create Account

SHL 10 Year Anniversary - Bonus PT

This ended up going long so apologies to the grader. I’m sure some people will laugh at the fact I’m posting again already, and that’s fair. But… I can’t say I’ve had a ton of recent SHL memories that I can count as positive. I fully expected to step away from the SHL for an extended period of time. I figured I would end up retiring Jimmy in a few seasons and start over as a jumping back in point for the SHL. I have to say the extremely short break I took has done wonders for me. It showed how much time I was devoting to just the SHL, and how much I was letting it bleed into other areas of my life. With some other real life stuff going on it turned into a really bad mix for my mental health. I certainly won’t be making that mistake again. Now for the actual prompt….

Earlier in the week I was bored and jumped into a skribblio with some sim people, and I was reminded of how much fun hanging with teammates can be. Then Fuzz hit me up randomly to play Modern Warfare, and even though I couldn’t it reminded me that I had made great friends in the SHL. I let TDZ onto my stupid Animal Crossing island to sell turnips. Between the extremely short break and these little interactions I was reminded of the good memories I do have from the SHL, and that I should really focus on those. Nothing is probably ever going to beat being drafted by Halifax, I made a lot of great friends in that draft class and it was a lot of fun hanging out in the Halifax locker room with that group. They really are the reason I got as into sim leagues as I am now. Hopefully I can play some Jackbox or something with people from that class sometime soon. I made a lot of friends and good memories there. Then I had my extended SHL narrative family that became a big part of my sim life, and it gave Jimmy some actual backstory outside of being a subpar sim player. Those were definitely some of my most fun memories from the SHL. Also getting drafted to NOLA has largely been great, still hanging in that discord while taking my break also helped remind me of the good people I met in the SHL. It definitely doesn’t hurt that Jenny is now onboard in NOLA! It also kinda made me feel like a dick leaving Jimmy as is since they spent their first ever first round pick on me (another good SHL memory and probably the last real success my player has had). So I think I’ll go back to updating him, but at least for now I’m going to stay out of the community for the most part. That way I can focus on the good memories/friends I’ve made, and make some more memories without letting other things bring me down.

[Image: 66818_s.gif]

I only recently joined SHL in January and it has been a blast following the league. I have always loved playing games like Football Manager / Fantasy Hockey Manager as well as making my own character in NHL games. SHL merged all these games into one and made it so that I can watch my character grow. I love that aspect of this league. Being around the locker rooms and watching the sims together as a team has made not having hockey around right now more bearable. I remember our Locker Room when we watched Anaheim win S52 Four Stars Cup and the joy we felt during that whole run. Through exciting times and frustrating times, everyone is aiming towards a common goal and theorycrafting how our players can become better and win more. With the PTs and articles, I have been immersed in writing. I suck at writing, and SHL has become an avenue to help me with writing and finding stories within the numbers to write about. With a goal to achieve or data that I want to extract, SHL has pushed me to learn more about how I can create my own database and also some more advanced Excel spreadsheeting. From giving me enjoyment of simulating my own player in a team, as well as pushing me to learn more skills such as writing and data storage/access and spreadsheeting, SHL has given me so much, and I look forward to continue learning more.

[Image: 15Ng51w.png] [Image: S56Banner.png]

(This post was last modified: 05-07-2020, 06:17 PM by Renomitsu.)

I’m a relatively new member to the SHL, but I’m certainly not new to sim leagues. I made the decision on a whim to join the SHL this past off-season after multiple people (Nyko, StamkosFan, Esso, among many others) had mentioned it in passing. I’d never done a money league before because it sounded like way too much work – but one pandemic later, I had some extra free time on my hand as students have been removed from the hospital environment until resources are fitting for learners again. So I don’t necessarily have the same wealth of experience as others.

I started off my SHL career innocuously enough – I created at 5 PM on March 15th, and for those of you wondering, that means I created literally two hours before the SMJHL draft. The only person I’d told I planned to join the league was StamkosFan – and that was because I knew from the get-go I wanted a Swedish player. I didn’t know if it was a good time to recreate, I didn’t even know there was a draft until some helpful users (especially @Segi) pointed me in the right direction. Others, like MCP, DrunkenTeddy, and Frostbite, were all willing to guide me through the crazy number of pre-draft point tasks as I feverishly filled out the “interested prospect” forms for every SMJHL team, did the “earlybird” PT, and stuck myself on the waitlist for fantasy. Even though I’d created just a short time before the draft, I saw myself scouted out and scooped up at the end of the second round – and after the fact, I came to realize that @nykonax had found me out. Not only that, he’d also pushed hard for his fellow co-GM to draft me even though I had just joined moments before.

So yeah, the whirlwind experience leading up to the draft and the entire draft experience is definitely my fondest memory of SHL so far. It's been a great ride with Anaheim so far, and I hope it'll continue as we get closer to the SHL draft!

[Image: qgldMOE.png]
Thanks @Amidships!

The SHL has been a fantastic time for me, I've laughed, I definitely haven't cried cause im a man, I've lived and most certainly also lost. There are a ton of moments that stand out when looking back one of the most fun was making a coffin meme. I'm ride or die for Maine and getting to poke fun at the nay-sayers while also taking a jab at the league favorite to win was extremely fun and helped unite Maine in an otherwise luke-warm season. Another great thing has been the entire class of S53, we had a lot of non-recreates and we all seem to be killing it, I love seeing boys from the class post top tier media. From rivals to teammates I have a lot of respect for the class and I know we are gonna be one of the strongest in SHL history. Except for Steve, lmao what a joke that guy is. One of my favorite moments from the class was when the SHL draft came along and everyone in the discord was cheering for each other while also jeering. It was super endearing and I wish nothing but the best for everyone from the class in the future. GO CLASS OF s53!

[Image: 81ImQYu.png][Image: suavemente.gif][Image: QD85cmZ.png]
     Platoon    Timber

I have two favourite memories of my time on this website, the first one happened in the SMJHL and the second one in the SMJHL.

My first favourite memory is basically the entirety of my first season in the SMJHL. I was happy the Prince George believed in me and decided to draft me way before then I thought I would be selected. Then, I quickly realized that the Firebirds were a contending team and I was really grateful, that even after all the transactions they made near the trade deadline, they still had a spot for me in the lineup. I ended up being able to contribute while playing a small role during the playoffs and we ended up winning the championship that year. At the end of the season, after being rejected by team Scandinavia for the World Junior Championship, I ended up on a made up composed of players that were rejected by their country and we won the WJC that season. Being able to prove all our countries that choose to leave us out of their roster was satisfying.

My second favourite moment is when I got traded from Toronto to New England, I was really happy that I would get a chance to compete for the league titles during my last few seasons in the SHL.

221 words

Nor Ge

Salzberger Lillehammersson
norway Inferno World Falcons

Anders Christiansen
[Image: inferno.png] [Image: dragons.png] [Image: wolfpack2.png] [Image: stars.png] [Image: Dxdffra.png] [Image: hGKuRrv.png] [Image: sAx3Llh.jpg] [Image: firebirds.png]

There were a lot of fond memories in the SHL, both before and after my hiatus from the site. Getting drafted 1st overall in the SHL draft back in Season 14 was pretty memorable and was really rewarding. Probably one of the proudest SHL moments I’ve had, I would say getting inducted in to the Hall of Fame is definitely up there. GMing was fun and even winning the Four Star Cup with the Whalers was amazing.

That being said, I think my fondest memory on the SHL, and probably one I was the most proud of – even moreso than those mentioned above – was bringing the Hamilton Steelhawks their first Challenge Cup in franchise history back in Season 12. As a Season 4 draftee to the Steelhawks, it was my first home and as I got better, I made it my goal to get the team a franchise. We had teammates jump ship and head on out during free agency, but I stuck by it and wanted to win with Hamilton. Finally winning that championship capped off a great career and was something that brought a ton of relief after so many seasons of trying to win it. While it is my only Challenge Cup win, it was fantastic to be part of the team to bring a franchise it’s first ever championship. Just ask @raymond3000 , it was sweet.

[Image: Otrebor13.gif]

[Image: 7MO9RpC.png]  [Image: gdppv5N.png]

I'm pretty new to the SHL.  Just finished my second season and my second season was my first full season.  I went inactive before my rookie season ended not a great look.  But as this season was starting my GM's messaged me about making a new build for the FHM change.  Which got me paying attention to the team Locker Room again.  I saw my teammates in there having fun and I wanted to be apart of it.  So I just kinda started participating again.  No one gave me shit for being inactive or made me justify it.  They just accepted me back.  Which is just a great feeling.  I got drafted by San Francisco, but they didn’t have room to sign me.  So without @JNH paying attention to me and my player I would have been left out in the wind.  I probably would have stayed inactive and never come back.  Which would have been a shame cause I’ve had so much fun this past season.  Our entire locker room is great I love everyone in there.  We’re young and we have a few seasons here to make our run at some championships.  There’s not another group id rather do it with.  Thanks for the joy.  Berserkers

[Image: Cracker_Pizza_sig.png?ex=6516546d&is=651...bb4003576&]
[Image: pride23gif.gif]

My favorite SHL memory is the story of the Carolina Kraken's first Four Star Cup win.

The SMJHL Montreal Impact became the Montreal Militia, and suffered from a dead locker room. When Fuzz and Trella took over, the place was empty. Barely a soul in sight. The duo took over and proceeded to lay a framework for positivity and activity, and drafted one hell of a class in S49. This class went on to win the first Four Star Cup in forever in S49 as the Montreal Militia, and after much deliberation, rebranded into the Carolina Kraken you play for today. It was tumultuous, to say the least, as much of the League found this decision questionable at best. But the entire organization stuck together, and went on to return to the Four Star Cup Finals in S50, facing off against Colorado. The Kraken struck hard, winning game 1, game 2, game 3, in a resounding fashion. But, in game 4 a heartbreaking OT loss comes the way of Carolina. The background and logistics of games 5 and 6 deserve a story on their own, as the Kraken lost an incredibly harsh game 5 not long after game 4. Taking the ice for the next game, the Kraken come into game 6 taking penalty after penalty, and go down 1-0 early. The penalties don't stop, and Carolina looked like it was going to suffer a second loss in a row. And then, the magic struck. fitted2106 himself, stated "Fuck the penaltys terry bradshaws ghost will lead us to da promised land" in #144 of the PBP (https://simulationhockey.com/showthread....pid2726287) Bobby Lane would soon tie the game up at 1 each, and Michael Fitted himself would put the Kraken up 2-1 after him. The PBP would become nothing but "Fuck the penaltys terry bradshaws ghost will lead us to da promised land." The Kraken would then go on to seal the deal 5-3, winning their first Four Star Cup as the Kraken in their first season, back to back for the organization. The locker room erupted into Sweet Caroline, and the Kraken celebrated the night away, a night that will live in history.

[Image: 59269_s.png]

S66 Damian Littleton

[Image: CsnVET2.png] || [Image: wu5MVvy.png]|| [Image: c8B2LE3.png]
Battleborn | Barracuda | Usa

I actually had no idea that the SHL had been around this long. I've only been a part of the league for about a year and a half but it has been most excellent.

I jumped in through a reddit draft and was kind of intimidated at first with everything. I signed up right before the draft but couldn't pay much attention which lead to me going undrafted. I got back to the GMs that had messaged me and luckily got picked up by the Detroit Falcons. Since then it has been just getting better every day.

When I first joined I lived in Korea which left me out of the normal discord hours so I never really jumped in but whenever I did everyone in Detroit was cool. I was in the hospital with pneumonia at one point and just being able to focus on the SHL and do some PT work and I think a champions week kept me sane.

Once I got called up to West Kendall is when I started to be more involved in the discord and tried to be more vocal in the locker room. I have made some really good friends all around the world because of the SHL and for that I am truly grateful.

[Image: EmersonSHL.gif]
[Image: uDjThoa.png]

Man where do I begin, I have so many great memories in this league over the last 6+ years. From my first season in the SMJHL when everything was new and exciting to the most recent cup in S50 with a team we built from scratch, it's hard to choose a favorite. I'd have to say the first season in the league is still one of my favorite times and memories. It's so much different for me now as a GM for the past 30 seasons, I've been fortunate to have a lot of success as a GM and player in both leagues, but that first SMJHL season when I was just a player and everything was new and ahead of me was really a great time. It was my first sim league experience, I remember coming into the league the day before the draft, doing a few articles and getting drafted by Detroit. I drove my new GM JayWhy nuts with questions as any newbie would and I really caught the sim bug. Learning about the league, following my player and getting to know the community was really incredible, I was hooked. That rookie season in the SMJHL was probably my most fun season as a player too, it was all new and I ended up winning league mvp, goal scoring title, point title, rookie of the year, etc. I think I won 6 personal awards that season, which was an amazing experience as a new member. Getting scouted for the draft that year was exciting too. Just an all around awesome introduction to the league and a time I look back on fondly.  Since then I've had a ton of great times and memories in Calgary as a player and GM and could literally tag everyone I've played with or managed over the years. It's impossible to choose just one memory, but I can say the friendships I've made have been the best part of it all. I've connected with many great people who I genuinely value, I never imagined I'd form these type of connections in an online forum. I'm really glad I found the SHL and thankful for the friendships and memories I've made here over the last 6+ years. Thanks SHL.

---> ParmBorg Highlights <---
[Image: cgv4vCv.png] Goal[Image: 95lCCDx.png]
[Image: parmborg.gif]

[Image: steelhead77.gif]

#1 All-Time SHL Goal & Point Scorer 
- First 2,000 TPE Player in SHL History - 
- First 400 Goal Scorer in SHL History -
- Only 500 Goal Scorer in SHL History -
- First GM to Win 5 & 6 Challenge Cups -
Esa Anrikkanen Award - SMJHL ROY - Est. S34
Vidrik Onoprienko Award Winner - S45

Dragonite[Image: 271.png][Image: 291.png][Image: 321.png][Image: 401.png][Image: 42banner2.png][Image: r-Wt4-AB350oooo.png] Dragonite

I haven't been back for very long and my first time was rather short and uneventful. There is still one event that will stay with me for a long time.

From the beginning of the season, I've watched a certain Raptors' player, who shall remain nameless, making a damn fool of himself everywhere on this site, on the league discord, and on the team's discord. Even though he was just as much a rookie as I was, he was a very high pick and I felt like it wouldn't be my place to speak against him. I thought I was helping maintaining a kind of team unity. But then, one day, that unnamed player had one outburst too many, and the locker room all spoke out at once, from the latest drafted rookie - that's me - to upper management. That's the day I realized what it really meant to have a strong team unity. It's not about standing by your teammates no matter what, it's about standing together when one of you is being unreasonnable. I hope any locker room I'll be drafted into during the upcoming draft will have the same strong sense of unity.

[Image: lespoils.gif]
(This post was last modified: 05-08-2020, 12:53 AM by vbottas17.)

I've been around for a little bit now and theres a lot to look back on so I'll probably try to keep this somewhat brief!

Joining the league I was like why have i not been in this before now? It was right up my ally from stuff I used to love to do while I was growing up (ehm, franchise on ideo games, hfboards stuff etc.) The community was a lot of fun to interact with and right off the bat I had to decide between a few SMJHL teams which was a fun process. JP lied to me so I signed with the Scarecrows and that group was a ton of fun to be a part of. Rice, Kit, andy, boomcheck, Cuffy these people all made the Scarecrows a great team to be a part of. This was also the huge s20 draft class so just a ton of fun to be a part of in general.

Next up was getting drafted. I went to my preferred destination, The Panthers even traded up to get me! I was stoked, the team was a great fit and the locker room was full of fun people to share it with. This is back when posting on the site was a thing and we were killing it for sure. Ragnar, Weekes, Smitty, Brandon of course Wasty, what a great team to be a part of.

Next I became captain of this team. Huge honor and totally unexpected at the time. I was still relatively new to the site.

When I joined the league I set some lofty goals.. I wanted to create a Drew Doughty/Nicolas Lidstrom esque defenseman & found an expansion SMJHL team. I don't know about the first goal although Bottas did win a Stevens and receive a lot of honors during his short SHL career. As for goal #2 it happened!

After JP screwed me again and placed his SHL team in Portland foiling my plans of creating the Portland Mavericks, the Halifax Raiders were born! I had nearly 50 applications for co-gm, the league was growing and everyone wanted to be a part of this. I e narrowed down the list and eventually settled on a person I didnt even know, Barlor Swift, in the process having some very tough conversations with people I considered my friends in the league about the decision. Baelor turned out to be an excellent choice and was a huge part of creating the franchise and establishing a culture within the locker room. We had people from all over the place, people brand new to the league, people who teams may of been afraid to invite to their own squad and our goalie was Toast! The team gelled well and everybody seemed happy to be a part of new franchise. We nearly upset Montreal in our first season before winning a championship in our 2nd season.

Eventually it became time to rebuild and to my frustration the recruiting team literally did nothing at this point. So I did what every good Gm would do and reached out to the league and the moderator's on reddit and alas, our semi annual reddit drafts were born! S30 was probably my favorite season in the league and we took an underdog Raiders team to a championship! Such a fun locker room, primarily people who were new to the league and just full of energy. Everybody played a roll in this but of course a few stand out like Pris, Dwyer, Toivo ( <3 ), Kaiser, Banning & Boz. Oh and that scrub Cleo Green was traded for and scored a goal of some sort.

Next I pissed some people off by trading for NYRangers aka Matthew Leetch & named him co GM / the future GM of the Raiders as long as everything worked out. This is back when you could do that but I knew that this was the kinda person I wanted to take over. NYR was super into the league, showed a ton of dedication while helping with the Panthers scouting process, and just being a super nice person/ great locker room influence. Pris and Toivo were both deserving and I can certainly understand frustration this could have/did create. This entire era was a blast to be a part of and personally my favorite time in the league.

I knew I was gonna step down in advance. Wasty had kept the co-gm spot vacant since I had been given the opportunity for the expansion franchise and I was excited about the opportunity to help out at the SHL level. Oh and he had also traded up for the #1 pick to select my recreate so I totally had to take him up on this. I went to work planning my evil takeover but Wasty was too smart and it didnt work out. He was nice enough to let me have equal say on pretty much any decision and even take the lead role at times which made this experience a ton of fun. We had such good teams and such great people in the locker room and it still hurts that we could never close a championship for some of the most loyal Panthers such as Ruutu, Matthew Auston, Sophia, Crutch, glyc, 701, and so many others. Still we were always competitive and the people on the team were awesome.

Then I recreated and I'm way less active. There's been some stupid drama but I really don't think that's the reason I'm not around as much anymore... life just goes on and your interests/priorities change. Still I really need to update and like soon. This at least earns me 4 tpe right? Sick.

Overall there's still a ton of people around in the SHL that I've gotten to know over the years and that's the best part about the league. Most of the talk isn't even based around of the league for me now but I should probably reach out to more people that I haven't had the chance to in a while.

Cornonavirus, coronavirus, murder hornet, coronavirus, tiger king.

Oh and I still need a fucking championship!

[Image: Piastri2.png?ex=65ba64d4&is=65a7efd4&hm=...462889f09&]
[Image: or8VMxO.gif]

Since I am going on 3 years in the league now (holy crap time really does fly by) I have amassed quite a few very fond memories on the site. Back in S36 being a part of that draft class discord, was so fun and honestly made me stick around when everything was so confusing and new at first. Being drafted to the Scarecrows and then Dragons were such amazing experiences for me as well. Between those teams and draft class I made a lot of great friends, some that I'll call friends long after I'm gone from this league. A very fond memory I have with @Steelhead77 back in S40 or 42 (I can't remember which cup winning season it was) was waking up at like 6 am to watch the final game of the challenge cup (since I was HO and could see the streams) and he and I PMing each other celebrating the win all morning. That entire day waiting on the PbP to finish was such a chore but so worth it.

Probably the greatest memory I will ever have though is from users of this site but not something that actually happened on it. A little over a year ago, the relationships I had been able to make on this site allowed me to have 2 of my best friends come down to my wedding. @JKortesi81 and @Evok . I could never thank either of you enough for the kindness you have shown me over the years. For the long talks we've had and being able to be friends after 3 years enough so that you would both show up to my wedding in real life means so much more for me than you could ever know. I will cherish that memory for the rest of my life and hope to have you both as friends that entire time. 

@slothfacekillaI'm throwing you in here because pretty much from when we met in Halifax (at the time) we've been super chill with each other and you're honestly one of my best friends on site as well. The last year or so (idk how long S46 was ago) has been super fun and I wish you had joined the site earlier so I could have got you down for the wedding as well <3

[Image: thedangazone.gif]
(This post was last modified: 05-08-2020, 01:52 AM by FuzzSHL.)

There are a lot of things that have happened over my time on the site that bring back such amazing memories and feelings. I don't quite know where to start, so, let's just go back to where it all began.

Creating a player, I probably put more time into the details than most. Either way, it was such an exciting feeling getting Fox together. Before I knew it, I was getting messages from King, @39alaska39, @luketd, and @JKortesi81 for typical scouting conversations. Going into the draft, I had no idea where I was going to go. For some reason I remember being almost certain that Vancouver was going to take me in the 3rd round. I was excited, and why shouldn't I have been? Luke's an amazing person and was a great GM. The disappointment I felt when they picked someone else though was crushing. Thankfully, I didn't have to wait much longer. St Louis picked me up with the 27th overall pick in the S45 SMJHL Entry Draft. Getting into that locker room, man I honestly don't know if I'd still be around if I had landed in a different locker room. I instantly met the likes of @Nictox, @Scrufdaddy, @TheDangaZone, @"cpetrella", and @SlashACM. I know I'm missing users and I'm sorry to those from that team that I missed, but I don't think I'd be around if it weren't for the St Louis locker room.

I also want to throw a special shoutout to @slothfacekilla. You've been a really good friend and teammate in New Orleans and you've been such an amazing help in Carolina. You're easily one of my favorite people on the site. Its been exciting to have our players grow together over the past few seasons.

[Image: 60859_s.gif]
Aleksi Kettu
[Image: 7MO9RpC.png]

Really tough to settle on a favourite memory amongst all the great memories I've made on this site, but there's definitely some highlights thus far! I'm going to do this in sections and tag the people who made these memories special

Harrak's Juniors Career

Unfortunately no Four Star but my juniors seasons were what got me as into the league as I am today, big shout outs to @Jenny and @ej27 for drafting me to an awesome Knights Discord, @Mike Izzy and @Clint Eastwood for making the room so fun, @JKortesi81 and @TML99 for trading for me to bring me to an equally fun and lively Crows Discord, and to @TheDangaZone, @cpetrella, @Ace and @bluesfan55 for making me feel right at home as soon as I got there.

Managing Kelowna

THE 3PEAT BABY! To this date some of the most fun I've had on this site getting to make moves GMing, building an LR with people I loved to share time with, and even though it ended in a way I'm embarrassed about from my end, it's a time I still look at fondly. Thanks @Samee for taking a shot on me as a coGM and @Thunder39 for being a great coGM when I became Knights Head GM. ALSO massive shoutout to the dudes who came into the room and made it so vibrant, much love to @CptSquall, @galatix, @mdubz, @ml002, @iamslm22, @Cynthia and @Mack

Managing Detroit

This is a position I take for granted but being a GM is something I absolutely love doing, I'll always love @notorioustig for giving me opportunity to do that again, even when SHL HO stuff bogs me down from being as much of a help as I want to be at times, as well as helping me get closer with guys like @dankoa and @WannabeFinn who are genuinely some really great and funny dudes who can always get a smile out of me. I'd be an absolute moron if I didn't show love to this current crop of Falcons @Murtsi, @feeler, @Fantobens, @Pickle Juice, @leviadan, @Rangerjase, @Aephino, @roastpuff, @Mediocre_Fred, @awesomecakes, @jeffie43, @JSS331, @JMacNCheese, @lukejm37 AND @Mutedfaith. You guys are bar none the best SMJHL LR I've ever seen put together and I'm proud to be your GM. Let's get a cup eh boys?

Steelhawks

This message is for the Steelhawks! I've been in the Steelhawks Discord for 3 years now and I can comfortably say the dudes in there are some of the best guys I know. They're there for me on tough days, they ALWAYS make me laugh, and they're my homies. Loved being able to share a cup with a majority of y'all and love being able to talk to you guys nearly every day. I'll back these dudes up forever. Too many people to tag but for the current roster, @golden_apricot, @mxman991, @awesomecakes (again), @jakub, @Waters, @Hallsy, @Gwdjohnson, @dmills3, @SecondSucks22, @aaronwilson, @notorioustig, @Narconis, @JSS and @DrunkenTeddy, y'all are some unreal dudes. I wouldn't wanna play for anyone else

Generally awesome dudes

TOO MANY to tag but I'll try anyways, I look back really fondly at all the time I got to share with guys outside of the Steelhawks like @cpetrella, @ml002, @Ferda, @FuzzSHL, @luketd, @jakub, @SDCore, @hhh81, @caltroit_red_flames, @GeckoeyGecko, @jeffie43, @nykonax and @artermis. I'm sure there's a TONNNNN more but everything from late nights on a voice chat (various servers), hosting a New Years stream, sharing in HO burdens with, or just being someone to support me in a tough time, you guys have all been just some amazing people I'm beyond thankful to have met.

My Best Friends

My main dudes till the day I die. These guys have transcended the online friend moniker and are just, straight up, my best friends. I talk to them almost EVERY night on Discord, I've shared everything from smiles, anger, sadness, heartbreak, laughter and so much more with these guys. I've even had the privilege of meeting some of them in person! I care about these guys more than I can really put into words, and they're special to me. I hope I never reach a point in my life when I'm not connected to these guys the way I am right now. @Waters, @Gwdjohnson, @Gooney, @Hallsy, @Good_Ole_Kimmy, and even though theyre not active on SHL anymore @adamantium, @Sleepy and @Pris. We make jokes and seemingly never take anything seriously but I mean this, from the bottom of my heart I love you guys. You're some of the most amazing people I've had the pleasure of meeting, genuinely like brothers and sisters to me. Wow you guys mean the world to me.

This was a lot longer than 200 words but I'm honestly kind of emotional tonight and had a lot of love on my heart to share. Thank you for making my time here so special so far, here's to another 10 years everyone!

[Image: bjobin2.png]
[Image: 9tINabI.png][Image: c97iD9R.png]

**First GM in SMJHL history to win 3 Four Star Cups back-to-back-to-back**