Create Account

S54 Detroit Falcons Interested Prospects

Hi there and welcome to the site!

I'm nour, the coGM of the Detroit Falcons. My head GM Tig and I are coming off the back to back successful seasons, finishing 1st in both seasons’ standings, and have put together a roster we’re beyond proud to continue to lead. Our core is slowly aging but we’re looking to remain competitive this coming season, and we wanna keep that momentum by injecting some youth into our already talented roster!

To help us find the best fits for the Detroit Falcons, both on and off the simulated ice, we’d love to get a chance to know you better. Below are some questions for you to answer that’ll help us get a feel if you’d be a good fit here! If you have any questions about the team, our experience as members of the Falcons organization, or are just looking for a little advice about the site, always feel free to PM me or my Head GM, @NotoriousTig! Simple copy the text below and reply to this thread with your answers!

Code:
[b]Do you have any previous sim league experience?[/b]

[b]How much time do you think you'll be able to make for the SHL on a weekly basis?[/b]/size]

[b]What do you spend time doing on a daily basis? Favorite games? Favorite chips? What NHL team are you into?[/b]

[b]You can spend 1-5 seasons in juniors. Most elect to spend 2-3, but you may want to spend more time because you actually like juniors, or you might spend less because you are ambitious and want to make it to the SHL as fast as possible. How long do you think you'll spend in the J? [/b]

[b]Our team typically uses Discord to communicate, do you use Discord? If not, are you open to using it?[/b]

[b]If you're new to the site, we understand that you may not have a preference on which team you end up on just yet, so what are you looking for in a team locker room? For recreates, do you have any interest in being a Falcon?[/b]

[b]Anything you'd like us to know going into this draft?[/b]

[b]Who is your Smash Bros main (if applicable)?[/b]

[b]Share your best joke or meme[/b]

Thanks for answering and all the best in the S54 SMJHL Draft!

[Image: bjobin2.png]
[Image: 9tINabI.png][Image: c97iD9R.png]

**First GM in SMJHL history to win 3 Four Star Cups back-to-back-to-back**

Do you have any previous sim league experience?

Not much

How much time do you think you'll be able to make for the SHL on a weekly basis?/size]

Is there a limit?

What do you spend time doing on a daily basis? Favorite games? Favorite chips? What NHL team are you into?

Skreeeeeeeee

You can spend 1-5 seasons in juniors. Most elect to spend 2-3, but you may want to spend more time because you actually like juniors, or you might spend less because you are ambitious and want to make it to the SHL as fast as possible. How long do you think you'll spend in the J?

All of the seasons with you baby

Our team typically uses Discord to communicate, do you use Discord? If not, are you open to using it?

Smoke signals only

If you're new to the site, we understand that you may not have a preference on which team you end up on just yet, so what are you looking for in a team locker room? For recreates, do you have any interest in being a Falcon?

Maybe lol wbu

Anything you'd like us to know going into this draft?

JSS has been observed to use his toes as fishing spears

Who is your Smash Bros main (if applicable)?

Cloud

Share your best joke or meme

St. Louis Scarecrows

Thanks for answering and all the best in the S54 SMJHL Draft!

[Image: sIjpJeQ.png]
[Image: KPt6Yuu.png]

Do you have any previous sim league experience? Yes lots

How much time do you think you'll be able to make for the SHL on a weekly basis?/size]
A lot like 3+ hours

What do you spend time doing on a daily basis? Favorite games? Favorite chips? What NHL team are you into?
Animal Crossing, Reality TV, Discord, Twitch, and now just bought fhm6. Buffalo Sabres

You can spend 1-5 seasons in juniors. Most elect to spend 2-3, but you may want to spend more time because you actually like juniors, or you might spend less because you are ambitious and want to make it to the SHL as fast as possible. How long do you think you'll spend in the J?
4-5 Seasons, especially if the team is a winner. I enjoy juniors.

Our team typically uses Discord to communicate, do you use Discord? If not, are you open to using it?

I live on discord tylar#6640

If you're new to the site, we understand that you may not have a preference on which team you end up on just yet, so what are you looking for in a team locker room? For recreates, do you have any interest in being a Falcon? n/a

Anything you'd like us to know going into this draft? i am good

Who is your Smash Bros main (if applicable)? i've also liked yoshi and kirby

pepe : D

[Image: tylard13.gif]
Made by Rindiee, rum_ham & Carpy

Jacob Mueller S5-S
Julien Dupont S6-S13
S9 Challenge Cup - Calgary Dragons
IIHF Gold - Germany
Rufus Reinhart S13-S24
S14 Challenge Cup - Texas Renegades
Christoffer Björnsson - S25-S35
S25 Four Stars Cup
S26 Tom Corcoran Trophy - SMJHL Top Goalie

Sami Owens - S36-S52
S38 IIHF Bronze - Canada
S39 IIHF Gold - Canada
S42 IIHF Silver - Canada
S51 Challenge Cup Champion - HAM

Liam Slate - S54-Present
S53 WJC Bronze - British Isles
S54 WJC Silver - British Isles
S55 Four Star Cup Champion - Newfoundland Berserkers
S57 IIHF Silver - Great Britain
S58 IIHF Silver - Great Britain
S60 IIHF Silver - Great Britain
S61 IIIHF Gold - Great Britain
S67 Challenge Cup Champion - Seattle Argonauts
S68 Challenge Cup Champion - Seattle Argonauts
Triple Gold Club

I've been in the PBE for two months. That's how I found out about the SHL.

A conservative estimate would be about three and a half hours a week. That's baseline because I'm capable of being here more often depending on what's happening in the league as needed but three and half hours seems like the bare minimum. I'm also on discord like twelve hours a day so if the team needed me, I wouldn't be that hard to reach.

I play a lot of DnD. That's what most of the spare time is spent doing. I've got two sessions going at the moment with different groups. I also watch twitch a lot. I'm a huge fan of NoPixel. Also been getting into WWRP recently.

I feel like four is a solid answer here. It depends on how I do and how my player comes along but four seems like a good estimate.

SouthOfHeaven#3454

If you're new to the site, we understand that you may not have a preference on which team you end up on just yet, so what are you looking for in a team locker room? For recreates, do you have any interest in being a Falcon?

Just an opportunity to play and build guidance. Those are the two most important things to me in terms of a team.

Can't think of anything.

I haven't Smash Bros. since the N64 (I'm a PlayStation) guy so  I have no idea what my main is. I think Pikachu was cool in Smash 64. I don't know.

I started carrying a gun after an attempted mugging a few years ago....

...since then my mugging attempts have been a lot more successful.

yop, I created a player two years ago in this league, but I only played for 3 seasons, lack of time and motivation at the moment, but now I'm ready to build a great player!

with the ongoing situation... a lot, I'm basically always free, but normaly I would say that I still can give a lot of time to the SHL...

normaly I play a lot of ultimate Frisbee, I love to play video games, every kind, they just need to be in multiplayer and you can count me in, but my favorites games are strategy games like Civ6 or Europa4

You can spend 1-5 seasons in juniors. Most elect to spend 2-3, but you may want to spend more time because you actually like juniors, or you might spend less because you are ambitious and want to make it to the SHL as fast as possible. How long do you think you'll spend in the J? at least 2 seasons I think, I'm not sure about it, I want to take my time and build a great player, so it will depend of a lot of factors. I'm open to every options

my ID : Pampel#3809 and yes I use it everyday, I'm not a lot active on it, but I read a lot of the conversations without necessarily taking part in it.

I want to wins games, score a lot of goals and that all. For sure It would be nice to have a great and friendly locker room, but it seems like a lot of people are nice on this forum, so I don't think this is gonna be an issue anyway.

don't think so... I'm here to win in a great ambiance

Pac-Man, the one and only

Not my best, but one that made me laugh today
[Image: a434x7y_460s.png]

SHL for a few years.

Unlimited.

Raising kids, playing video games, eating, reading books. Been playing World of Warcraft lately.

I really like the SMJHL and won't be in a rush to leave. It really will depend on the teams needs.

Yes I use it Mack#3666

Would love to be drafted by the Falcons.

I will max earn in the SMJHL so keep an eye out for my player in a deep draft.

Marth

Not best but can relate:

[Image: E9To4Ra.png]

[Image: dVy6XWn.jpg]
[Image: 9POiosr.png]
First SHL goal on first SHL shot in first SHL game.

Yes

As long as we're stuck inside I'll be on a lot. Don't know how much time exactly.

I watch a little TV and do a little writing when I get time throughout the day. I've been playing Divinity Original Sin II a bit lately, those types of games are fun. Fav NHL team are the CBJ.

It doesn't matter to me.

I use it. Buck Dancer#6352

As long as the people are cool and the LR is active, I'll be good.

Yes

Jigglypuff

What's the difference between me and cancer?

My dad didn't beat cancer.

[Image: rum_ham.gif] [Image: ox6aAot.png]
[Image: 62428_s.gif]
[Image: ddIlIkT.png]Colin Lambert ll Left Defence ll Barracuda[Image: NA3IV5m.png]

Not much at all, just 2 seasons in the SHL two or so years ago.

Really depends on the week. Right now I could be devoting as much as 15 hours to it a week, maybe? But that is including using the site to write articles.

I'm big into watching Community right now. Started it last week and am about halfway through season four. Dill Pickle and Sour cream and onion chips are goated don't fight me on that. Sun Chips are also up there. My NHL is the Flames and I cannot see that changing, though I have a slight interest in the Leafs.

I'd probably elect to spend 2-3 seasons in juniors unless something big happens that makes me want to stay down for longer. I'd want to make the SHL as soon as the roster could use me so it depends on that I'd say.

I do use discord quite a bit, I'm Smatt#8464 on there.

I'm somewhat interested in being a Falcon. Team with lots of past and current success so kind of inticing, but if the locker room isn't super active I can't see myself wantin to be in a spot.

Nah

Olimar.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a8E_iKTKOFA

Nope, this is my first time in a sim league

A lot.

Working out, finishing schoolwork, watching or playing hockey. (Typically watching the Oilers)

I want to stay in the SMJHL for as long as possible for moving on to the SHL.

Yep I created an account just for the site a few weeks ago
SHL__TerrenceSmith#3261

Of course I'dhave interested in joining the falcons, just by looking at the teams recent records over the past few seasons.

Nope

Don't play smash.

"Siri, why am I still single?!” Siri activates front camera.

[Image: IYqjgDl.png]

Falcons Falcons Falcons

ka-KAW!!! I am Dom Alessandrini and I would love the opportunity to answer your questions and be in contention to be selected by the Detroit Falcons organization. Let's get it!

Falcons Falcons Falcons

Over 2 years' worth of experience in /r/fakebaseball and its related games, SHL, SFL, NSFL, and SCORacing, as well as other random discord leagues.

A lot. If you need me, I'm here. Love being a college student during quarantine.

YouTube nerd. Love watching Jomboy videos, listening to sports podcasts, and doing media/design work for /r/fakebaseball. Love playing Catan or any card game ever. Lays BBQ for fave chips, although tortilla+queso is pretty good. Go LA Kings!!!

I'm willing to spend however long that is necessary to become the player that I desire to become. I'm in no rush, but I'll take whatever opportunity that is the best for me.

100%! My discord is kylecorbett42#7256

I have no preference. I would love to be a Falcon! I'm just looking to be part of a family. I want to belong to a tight-knit community of players who want nothing more than to go out and win a title. Let's do it, Detroit!

I'm from Italy so that's fun!

Kirby/Yoshi b/c why not? They're fun!

Speaking of Yoshi, let's give it up for BEEEG YOSHI!
[Image: Screen_Shot_2018-04-24_at_1.33.44_PM.jpg]

Falcons Falcons Falcons

Thank you for allowing me to interview with you! I look forward to further communication. Go Falcons!!!

[Image: QDrpurc.png]

Falcons Falcons Falcons

[Image: 5ijj5Fv.png]

[Image: YztPk3T.png]  [Image: 6by0kBi.png]

BESL for about 4 years.
Around 4-5 I'd post-corona I'd say. Now I have a lot more time.
I'm in college. Rangers all the way
Depends what my opportunity is in the SHL.
Discord's great.
Just fun nice guys
Ya, I'm the best player so I'll probably get drafted before you pick, but if I'm there it's a steal (#confindence)
n/a
Why did the chicken cross the road?

The dancing coffin peopleWink

Class S55
Reincarnated- Class S71

[Image: x17WALp.png][Image: uNh8ZtE.png]

Yea
Not sure
quaranti
Forever
Fine
Sure
No
Not a fan
Too lazy

04-18-2020, 01:58 PMnour Wrote: we received 2 complaints from Site Member @caltroit_red_flames about his site rep being brigaded
(This post was last modified: 05-10-2020, 11:57 PM by MCP_.)

Current SHL GM. Previous player was aight.

A good ammount. Probably gonna be more consistent than my last player at least

Stars fan. Mainly puruse discord and grind the fuck out of Azur Lane (weeb game), watch anime owo uwu

Not too sure atm. Might spend as much as 4, but might be less. Gotta get my player to compete in the SHL eventually.

Yes

Sure. I'm cool going anywhere, but VAN and NFL are at the top of my list for alumni reasons

no

Ness (not a pk fire spammer i swear)

[Image: QzURhmL.jpg]

[Image: MCP_.gif]
     [Image: ICON1.png][Image: lions-button-updates.png]
(This post was last modified: 05-11-2020, 02:47 PM by Zema.)

Only a little from a bit over a year ago from this league itself.

This will vary. I am not gonna go 100% and potentially burn myself out, but will still look into doing things as they come or depending on how ambitious I'm feeling.

Right now it's mostly my internship and commuting.
Favourite game is a hate-love relationship with League of Legends. As for singleplayer, it's a tie between GTA: San Andreas and Skyrim.
As for chips, these are my favourite!
NHL team is dependent on what Swedes are playing there. I am biased towards those who have former players of my own SHL team (Hv71). Currently that's Winnipeg Jets.

I have no timetable for this, and will do what I/my SHL team feels like down the line.

I have a discord account and am very active on some servers.

I don't really have a direct preference. I have spent my time since I joined with Maine and loved it. But I will happily join a team that takes interest in me enough to draft me.

I don't think I have anything really.

I used to play with my friends back in the day, and mostly played Meta Knight or Pikachu.

I have been acused of being a plagiarist.
Their words, not mine.

[Image: K6ykz0o.png]
Theodor Larsson
TimberTimber
pridepride

Nope. This is my first ever player.

How much time do you think you'll be able to make for the SHL on a weekly basis?

Dedicated hours? I'm not too sure. However, I am able to check-in and do small things often.

Mostly still school, otherwise it is just gaming until the quarantine is over. I have been playing Rocket League and Rainbow 6 a bit trying to get better. It isn't working. As for my chips, gotta go with the Miss Vickie's Salt and Vinegar, and for the NHL I'm a Canucks fan. 

Not too sure exactly how long it takes to progress, so I'll say 3 for now. However long it takes for my player to be ready for the SHL.

Yeah, I've got Discord, I will be there.

Mostly just a chill group of guys, nothing I can really think of in particular at the moment.

Again, nothing off the top of my head.

Sadly don't have anything to play Smash with.

Maybe I shouldn't have answered this questionnaire at midnight. I've got nothing for this either.