Create Account

S54 Detroit Falcons Interested Prospects

Do you have any previous sim league experience?
5 Years on this site.

How much time do you think you'll be able to make for the SHL on a weekly basis?/size]
Ill be able to do pts, ACs and training

What do you spend time doing on a daily basis? Favorite games? Favorite chips? What NHL team are you into?
College, looking after 2 kids and playing football manager 2020. Cool Ranch Doritos. Montreal Canadiens and Arizona Coyotes.

You can spend 1-5 seasons in juniors. Most elect to spend 2-3, but you may want to spend more time because you actually like juniors, or you might spend less because you are ambitious and want to make it to the SHL as fast as possible. How long do you think you'll spend in the J?
All the seasons.

Our team typically uses Discord to communicate, do you use Discord? If not, are you open to using it?
Hoov#8930

If you're new to the site, we understand that you may not have a preference on which team you end up on just yet, so what are you looking for in a team locker room? For recreates, do you have any interest in being a Falcon?
Ill play anywhere.

Anything you'd like us to know going into this draft?
I am a goalie

Who is your Smash Bros main (if applicable)?
I play random, but Bowser if i have to choose.

Share your best joke or meme
My SHL career.

[Image: ZLoVQGU.png]
[Image: M02LOrx.png]

- Profile Page - Update Page -
(This post was last modified: 05-11-2020, 04:23 PM by Fluw.)

Yup i am a re-create, and I also am part of the SBA.

How much time do you think you'll be able to make for the SHL on a weekly basis?/size]

I will be updating weekly, or whenever updates are up as well as being active in discord.

What do you spend time doing on a daily basis? Favorite games? Favorite chips? What NHL team are you into?

I work for half the day,  game for the other half. Play league mostly , chips flavour I would go with Sweet Chili Heat but I mean i love all chips and NHL team despite the pain Toronto.

You can spend 1-5 seasons in juniors. Most elect to spend 2-3, but you may want to spend more time because you actually like juniors, or you might spend less because you are ambitious and want to make it to the SHL as fast as possible. How long do you think you'll spend in the J?

Whatever is needed of me I don't have particular preference .

Our team typically uses Discord to communicate, do you use Discord? If not, are you open to using it?

Always on discord.

If you're new to the site, we understand that you may not have a preference on which team you end up on just yet, so what are you looking for in a team locker room? For recreates, do you have any interest in being a Falcon?

Yeah I will go to whoever wants me.

Nope!

I don't play smash but when I do I either play DK and suicide with someone on my back or play Game N Watch and just spam taunt.

[Image: 57771_s.gif]

[Image: U66t7Jy.png][Image: CXrxOKM.png][Image: RyzkmSj.png][Image: zyyvIFD.png]

[Image: lUeg4KM.png]

Sim league noob here

a lot

work. sim leagues. hanging with my friends when the world isn't a disaster. drink.

totally depends on my SHL team.

never used it

Loved being a Falcon so far. By far my number 1 option

Pretty much just SHL and to a lesser extent VHL

I'll be able to make time to do PT's and graphics submissions, as well train my guy weekly with training and activity checks

In my free time I like to play some COD or Apex or watch hockey, my favorite team is the Devils

I think I'll spend at least 3 seasons, I want to stay in the Juniors until my player is actually ready for the SHL

Yup, I use discord somewhat regularly

Yes, I'm willing to play for any team. All I'm looking for in an LR is just a chill, no drama group of guys.

I do have time thatgets drained away from the site between me getting engaged back in December and hockey writing that I do for Dobber Prospects and DraftGeek.ca, but I should still have time to do all the PT's and do weekly graphics submissions

Link, for sure

[Image: 75627343_2360524300723006_3678316649217261568_n.jpg]

[Image: eyM9Y3U.png]

[Image: 2gotrRl.png]

b]Do you have any previous sim league experience?[/b]
Yes, not here in SHL, but since mid february I'm in NSFL. Also, I play GM MP leagues of football in FOF8 (5) and DDSPF 20 (2).

How much time do you think you'll be able to make for the SHL on a weekly basis?
I usually do all basic TPE + twitter + some media.

I'm a computer programmer in Spain. I currently am playing a lot of NBA 2k20, and also a coach only PC Madden 2020 league. I don't usually eat chips anymore. I am a long time fan of the Vancouver Canucks, still have a very faded T-Shirt with the old logo!

Probably 3 or 4.

I do, for NSFL, for SHL, for nba2k20, for madden league... Annastesia#7729

Really don't know much about the teams. I was too late to help the Maine Timber in their playoff rush... made a story about why (covid 19, etc). Vancouver would be nice also, due to the Canucks, but I really don't mind.

Wayne Gretzky is the GOAT!

None, PC Master Race.

JESUS SAVES! HE PASSES TO GRETZKY, GRETZKY SHOOTS, GRETZKY SCORES! (yes, that's how old I am!)

[Image: WnIxdNc.png]

C | Wile Coyote | S55 | 334 TPE
Update page | Stats Page
Whalers 

Plenty. Here, SBA, VHL. Been doing sim leagues for a while.

More then enough.

I'm in college, and I'll be taking summer classes. Might be doing some volunteering as well if I get the chance to. Favorite game would be Rocket League, chips would be Sweet Chilli Heat Doritos, and NHL team would be the Leafs.

I have no idea. I'll be open to as many as 5, but if my SHL team wants me, I could go whenever they would like.

Yes. DonutDefender#8478

I would be cool with the Falcons. Had a couple players and never played there. I like the history the team has.

Nothing comes to mind.

I don't play it.

Undecided

[Image: d4tHOa1.png]

(This post was last modified: 05-12-2020, 04:35 AM by Jogurtaa.)

I have been here for a long while.
One time a day or more, depends on real life situations
I am a month away from getting my bachelors degree in Physiotherapy, so that takes up a lot of my time. I also play football/soccer and some sports related games on PS4
I think I will do the usual 2-3 season route. Gonna save up on those TP and be ready to demolish SHL later. (if you still can bank TP, the SHL has changed since last time I was here, lol)
I am on discord, Eve#1311
There is a strong Latvian heritage in the Falcons, but I have never been there. So that would be fun. But I really don't mind being on any SMJHL team
Just pick me with your highest pick, lol
Idk what you are talking about. Mario?
Not the best, but a classic - click for pic

[Image: 32882_s.gif]

Oliver Pettyfer / Isaac Cormier Hale / Eva Lykke Aparjode
(This post was last modified: 05-12-2020, 08:57 AM by sulovilen.)

No. Only from GM sim games, like EHM.

How much time do you think you'll be able to make for the SHL on a weekly basis?
10+, I guess.

Watch tv (sports, if there will be any in the future...), play sim games, walk with my dog, eat. Oh, and work. Almost forgot. I like sim games like EHM, WebSim Hockey, Hockey Dynasty. And outside sport sims Cities: Skylines and SimAirport. I like my chips quite plain, like just salt + then some good dip. In the NHL I like Jets & Panthers.

To be honest, I haven't thought about it as I'm still getting to know the game. But I assume I will take the approach which will benefit me in the long term.

Yes, sulovilen#1223.

Well, I'd like a beginner-friendly locker room that has some help available if needed.

Not really. I'm new, but I like the concept and look forward to learning.

I'm not a Nintendo guy, sorry. :(

Saying, 'I'm sorry' is the same as saying, ' I apologize.' Unless you're at a funeral.

[Image: sulov.gif]

Since S22 of SHL.

6-10 hours.

Before covid, ball hockey and beer league sports. Recently been playing Warzone, and oddly enough started reading. Miss Vicks Salt n Vin. Edmonton.

Yup, already in the DET discord.

Yup, had a great time being a part of the team as a dfa.

I feel like you guys know enough about me aha.

[Image: Oats.gif]

Player Page | Player Update
[Image: 401.png] [Image: S42cup1.png] [Image: r-Wt4-AB350oooo.png][Image: WuTGq5J.png][Image: XUMDqMO.png]

Plenty (Was here from s1-30)

Probably 4-5 hours a week.

I work from home ATM so that eats up 8-9 hours of the day. Then I play Warzone with the boys. Or Animal Crossing. Favorite team are the Penguins

Probably not that fast to the SHL. Its going to be a longer road for me to build my player.

Yes I use it.

I honestly don't care where I am drafted.

Nope

Little Mac

[Image: vks06ry1xsv41.jpg]

2 years here, 2 and a half in general in sim leagues. All hockey.

Thanks to Corona I'm pretty much always free. Without it I'll still be pretty free.

Playing sports video games (or video games in general) or watching sports. I'll eat chips (unless they're the healthy shit, fuck that). Go Knights Go.

3 at most.

Yes.

I'd be interested in being a Falcon

That if you pass on me, I'll make you regret it.

Toon Link.

The coffin meme videos are my absolute favorites.

[Image: 55708_s.gif]

First Ever SHL Goal:
Code:
5. New England Wolfpack , Kristaps Ball 1 (Piotr Czerkawski 1, Cameron Dubois 2) at 16:27

First Ever Hat Trick:
Code:
S45 Game 46 NEW vs TOR
6. New England Wolfpack , Kristaps Ball 1 (Artemi Berezin 3, Tigole Bitties 5) at 5:21
9. New England Wolfpack , Kristaps Ball 2 (Artemi Berezin 4) at 18:58
10. New England Wolfpack , Kristaps Ball 3 (Tigole Bitties 7, Manuel Gotze 2) at 19:38 (Empty Net)

[Image: YztPk3T.png] [Image: 6by0kBi.png]

Yes, this is my third player on the site

About 4-6 hours a week?

I teach History, my favourite games would be Civ 6 and Skyrim, favourite chips are ketchup, and my NHL team is the Colorado Avalanche

Probably a while, as I am a goalie, and they take more time to cook in the minors.

Yes! ID is Rancidbudgie#5743

I have interest in all SMJHL Teams!

Not off the top of my head, no.

Luigi

A Roman walks into a bar and orders a Martinus. The bartender, confused, asks, "Don't you mean a Martini?" The Roman replies, "If I wanted a double I would have asked for one!"

[Image: antonescu.png]
[Image: BKGrppM.png]
Thank you to Ham and Sulo for the sigs!
Scarecrows Chiefs Renegades Dragons Stampede Panthers norway
Scarecrows Specters Switzerland
Scarecrows pride Switzerland
  Armada pride Ireland

Yep! NSFL
3+ hours a day
Not huge on Hockey. I prefer football more.
Hmmmm. 2-4 i think would fit right with me
Yep! Of course is use discord
Im looking for a fun envoirment! I dont want to be surrounded by toxic people everyday and i just want to chill in the LR.
I am really active! My TPE wont say much but if you want someone who wants to bring joy and make people laugh in the Locker room im your guy. Also im pretty experienced with sim leagues!
Not sure

Get nae naed

none

a lot

i stream pubg most time. i like the canucks

like 2-3

yis

interest yes

i frag

snake

sonic adventures ska song

[Image: g7VtVXX.png?1]

[Image: Z8YSDad.gif]

[Image: crutchfield.gif]
(This post was last modified: 05-13-2020, 01:13 AM by DELIRIVM.)

I have played in quite a few sim leagues and have enjoyed my time in them. I am really taking to this league and think I will be able to flourish here. 

I will have enough time to write some articles and do my weekly updates/point tasks. 

I work in IT at the moment and hope to continue moving further into the tech sector. I play a lot of RPGs, tabletop and video game, and my favorite chips are cheetos, does that count? Outside of that I love me some pita chips covered in a little olive oil and some italian spices. Favorite team is the Avalanche!

I am really okay with either. I am a team player and would like to go where I am needed!

I do have discord. DELIRIVM#6209

Just a friendly and fun place with a good atmosphere. I am here to just chill and have fun. 

A lot of good players in this draft. I can't guarantee I will be the best one but you wouldn't regret picking me.

Ganondorf

[Image: fc4LU7m.mp4]
https://i.imgur.com/fc4LU7m.mp4