Create Account

SHL 10 Year Anniversary - Bonus PT
(This post was last modified: 05-11-2020, 05:12 AM by Mayuu.)

Back in S42 I had the fortune of finding this site on reddit. The site had just moved and had a long off season. I quickly told my buddy Snussu about the site because I knew he was also interested in ice hockey.
Knowing nothing about how the forums worked I started doing the tasks in the guide, missing the meet the GM's discord and the SHL discord all together.
I was not awake for the J draft, since it was way past midnight here in Sweden. When I woke up, all I could think of was that it was great that I had ended up on the same team as Snussu. Waking up that morning I had no idea how many friends I would make in that locker room, and how to this day I still meet new, exciting and interesting people in there.

For my SHL draft I was awake, I had a hunch about where I would end up but wasn't certain by any means. I ended up in Buffalo as many suspected and I was very happy that I did land there. At first I had trouble acclimating to the fast pace of the locker room and the discussions of mostly american sports. Over the next few months that quickly changed and is now a place that I can't think of being without. I signed one of the longest contract in SHL with Buffalo, because it's my home and I don't want to play anywhere else in SHL.

@Snussu @notorioustig @grok @Fantobens @mcgriddleluver @Mordaciious @Pingy Pingu @CKT @BaseScoutX1 @WannabeFinn @Waters @TheWoZy @JSS @dankoa @Avakael @karey @ontanis @Lunatyck @Mutedfaith @Rangerjase @JMacNCheese @JSS331 @jeffie43 @"Awesomecakes" @roastpuff @Aephino @leviadan @Tomen @Zombiewolf @teztify @Rindiee @kit @Evok @Sleepy @Baelor Swift @Grum @Ferda @TnlAstatine @ByrdeMan @hhh81 @Trautner @Nerio @Vandy @esilverm @"jfisherr" @nour
Love you guys and girls!

RETIRED

(This post was last modified: 05-11-2020, 08:28 AM by Jobin.)

Finding this site 4 months ago on Reddit, I didn't know if I would even stick with something like this, I wasn't aware that sim sports like this even existed. But I'm so glad I clicked that link and signed up making probably one of the worst(read: best) named players in the league. Sure, I've never experienced anything other than Detroit's and Hamilton's locker rooms, but I can't imagine being anywhere else. (please don't trade me) @Rangerjase @Fantobens @Aephino @Mediocre_Fred @"reid_sutherland" @JSS331 @JMacNCheese @Mutedfaith @Murtsi @feeler @leviadan @roastpuff @jeffie43 @lukejm37 @nour @notorioustig @Mayuu you guys make this place so great. I look forward to opening discord everyday for the humor, food and just general nonsense that you guys provide. All of you are the reason I haven't gotten distracted and stayed here.

As for a favorite "moment", I really haven't been here long enough to single out one, but to be honest, just being on one of the best teams in the SMJHL for the last 2 seasons has got to be it. (does 4 months count as a moment?) The Detroit locker room is absolutely electric during sims and even more so as of late being in the finals. We can do this boys! Here's to a hopeful championship and to another 10 years.

If I forgot any of you guys, I'm sorry. Just know that it's not only the people I've @'d, but most all of you on this site making this such a great place to be.

SKREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

[Image: awesomecakes.gif]
[Image: beautifulphoenix.gif]

This is a really hard one to write as there are just so many options to chose from. I've been on this site for over 4 years, which isn't even half of the league's existence and I've made so many great memories and friendships along the way. I think the moment I'll have to chose would be getting traded to the West Kendall Platoon back in may of 2017, pretty much exactly 3 years ago. I would say that trade was really the catalyst for a lot of the good times I've had on this site. I'm not saying I didn't have any before hand, but even my b2b cups as whaler GM pales in comparison to the friendships I've made and kept over the years.

So I guess my first thanks goes out to @.bojo for taking a chance on me and trading two first round picks for me back in S35. I was so excited to join the team but I never knew how much it would eventually mean to me and the role i would play for it. Bojo instilled the biggest rule of thumb that we follow religiously to this day; good people attract good people. If we've scouted you then you've heard me say it a few times i guarantee you. I've learned a lot from his way of GMing and I can only hope that I'm doing even half as well as he was. Because despite not winning a cup, he was without a shadow of a doubt one of the most well respected GMs of his time, even though we like to tease him. The trade was the start of something massive and still ongoing and I couldn't be happier with how everything has gone in the last 3 years.

Being the GM of West Kendall/Baltimore has truly been one of the greatest experiences in my life. That sounds like an exaggeration but I have friendships I cherish as much or more than irl ones and I talk to my teammates more than I do my own family. If you're reading this and you've been or are a member of the platoon, I sincerely want to thank you for being what I essentially consider as a 2nd family. I've grown to care, think about and talk about all of you as proudly as I would my own flesh and blood. I know I'm going to miss people  in these tags and I'm sorry but there's so many of you!

Starting off with some old legends who showed me the ropes and what it's like to be a toonza I'd like to thank @.bojo @Slappydoodle @Zoone16 @enigmatic @Leppish @ej27 @gerarob (idk what account to tag you on). You guys were my first impression of the platoon and it really couldn't have been a better one. I know we aren't all together anymore, but you guys were the very start of me wanting to be a life long toonza.

and on to the more recent/current players @Glyc @efiug @CementHands @Leppish @NUCK @Thunfish @Zoone16 @jcfbey01 @Rabidsponge21 @Allegiant @mastersheep @suavemente @Carbine @FreakinAnime @jtwilson1214 @Massive Coiler @Noble @Thelastheraclid @damienj10 @Insayne @Acsolap @twils @Wongy @andybj @artermis @goilers and all the others who have come and gone over the years, thank you all for having made this place as special as you have. You guys are the reason I do this every day, every season.

That's all the sappiness i have for you guys today! here's to another great 10 years!

For me, my favorite memory was when I won the Four Star Cup with Vancouver back in S48. I had gone from being a part of the Lions to being a part of the Raiders, then going to Vancouver for a shot at the cup. It was important for me to win the Four Star Cup, as I was playing against my good friend @TnlAstatine, and I knew it would be imperative that I obtain something he wouldn't be able to get, despite the fact he would probably have the better career. So, game six rolls around, and the general chat in the Vancouver Locker Room was pretty hype. As we watched the play by play thread, we always watched with intent, and of course got excited as we continued to lay the beat down on Anaheim. 

And then, it happened. We won the Four Star Cup.

Chat was hype, and of course, we were hype for the bonus TPE as well. This was an amazing moment for me, as it was probably the only real award I would get during my time on the site with Jøln. Then I won a gold medal the same season, and it just got better and better from there.

[Image: MCP_.gif]
     [Image: ICON1.png][Image: lions-button-updates.png]

My Best memories from the SHL are when I joined back in 2017-18,

I made my debut in the league in the S40 Draft if I remember well with my Irish player Quinn Cullen.
At this time, the forum was different, I’ve been drafted by the Halifax Raiders and I can remember good times with this team until I was drafted by the Manhattan rage. At this moment, my career ended quickly because of externals reasons. However, I remember some names from this era. If I’m right, our GM was @FourFour at the time and he was friendly, I liked him. @King was named captain when I joined the team and I’m proud to have played with him. Otherwise I remember having some good fun on the discord with @winter is coming @iamslm22 and @TheDangaZone. My memories have faded, but I still remember their names after all.

But I would like to make a special thanks to my brother @Shmurph (never been able to say his gamertag aloud) he introduces me to the league and without him, I wouldn’t be here to tell you this story.

Now it’s time to create a new era for this league with my new player getting draft in the next SMJHL draft, I’m ready to become dominant and I can’t wait to see where this adventure will bring me.

Thanks for everything!

I think I might talk about both since I'm a new player. I love my whole locker room @sve7en @"cpetrella" @TheDangaZone@hockeyiscool @slothfacekilla @Ace @FuzzSHL@Fitted2106 make the Carolina Kraken locker room a really enjoyable one. I love you all!
There are multiple moments I really love. My two clutch goals obviously are up there because getting the win for a team, that doesn't have many is such a good feeling, especially after a slower start than I expected, and not helping the team that much up until that point, that's where I feel I started making difference.
I'm really looking forward to my future here as well. The SHL draft is closing in, and I can't wait to find out, which team is going to draft me. I already had the chance to talk with some scouts, and they are amazing people. In the future I hope I can win some awards, as I probably missed out on the ROTY by an inch. Next year I'm hoping for Carolina to do some serious damage, and I know they will! I'm hoping for a better season scoring-wise because my player is definitely weird. He doesn't shoot as much, but when he does, there is almost a 25% chance it's a goal.
I loved this task, as I could get really open-minded and talk about pretty much anything. I feel like we should get more of these because for a change I enjoyed writing something.
I hope the SHL will live for at least another 10 years!

Doing a podcast, ask me any question: HERE
[Image: unknown.png][Image: sig.png][Image: viticek.png]
Thanks to @caltroit_red_flames and @sve7en for these amazing sigs!

(This post was last modified: 05-11-2020, 07:55 PM by HoltzFan10.)

I really can't express my love to everyone on this platform. I really wish I could, but my vocabulary nor my brain is big enough to even fathom understanding the feeling of love that I have for everyone here.

First, I wanna thank my first gm, @ml002, for drafting me with his first pick as a gm, a 3rd round pick. He started my awesome career on this site and greeted me with open arms. I have him to thank for everyone I have met and talked to on this site, every ounce of happiness I have experienced. Thank you with all my heart.

Next, all my barracuda bois. @JSS @Jepox @Noble @jcfbey01 @Kalakar @Jenny @Fantobens @StaticShocked @Rankle @MCP_ I love you guys, since the very beginning I stepped into the locker room. You guys are my second family. Thank you.

Next, my Armada bois @artermis @golden_apricot @Gwdjohnson @mdubz @Sleepy @dylanjj37 @DaftRaincloud @sköldpaddor @.bojo @Tomen @Waters @Frick_Nasty @hotdog @Acsolap @Ferda @goldenglutes @Wiad You guys too, are my second family. Once I became active on the lr again you guys treated me with tons of love, thank you.

Lastly, my new family, Hotdog, @Ace and all the others. This is too a bright future, hopefully with a cup under our belts.

I love you all
:bluelove:

I am so sorry if I forgot to @ you, just know I love you <3

[Image: BoucherFan12.gif]

[Image: benzeev.gif]

06-11-2021, 05:33 PMKenitohMenara Wrote: [Image: BLUE.jpeg]
Welcome to the hall, Ben!

Wow I have had a ton of good memories on this site from the 4 years ive been on in here. Couple that stand out are first getting drafted to the Scarecrows. Hanging out with @ligma @JKortesi81@Wally@ToeDragon84 and @TML99 made me fall in love with the site and I cherish those times. Had a lot of fun with this crew way back in the day. We were not the best team but that was okay. I still had fun Smile.  

Of course being traded to the Steelhawks was another one. Met a lot of good homies here. Love playing the games with the boys. Choo choo. @Hallsy@nour@Waters@Gwdjohnson and everyone else ! Go steelhawks baby. @Good_Ole_Kimmyyou smell of ass. Shout out to hallsy for trading for me. Thanks big dog. Appreciate that. Butterfly effect and what not. @CynthiaPuta ass.  Meeting a couple of you guys was kind of cool too ! 
Love haning out and doing things like games and stuff like that. @Good_Ole_Kimmy gross gross man. @notorioustig appreciate ya big cheese always got my back. @JSS stay vigilant young killa never be just okay and you will reach the stars. Thanks for coming out guys. Appreciate that.

[Image: TommyWestbrook.jpg]
[Image: UznKCpb.png]

Alright I've got a few moments, let's do this.

I love this league and this is why I've been working insane hours these past weeks and during the regular season to bring people something fun to watch on stream, so first off let's start from the beginning. It's been over a year already, and I have to thank all my S46 Halifax teammates and the people in the LR at the time that made it so much fun to begin my career; @slothfacekilla, @Flareon, @Citizen of Adraa, @sharksisback, @TheDangaZone, @BadWolf, @JR95, @Nobody, @bilbo, @Jearim and possibly many more that I've already forgotten. I was at a point where I was pretty much always on my own irl, and joining this league made me meet so many awesome people that I'm glad to call friends.

Then I got drafted to the Tampa Bay Barracuda, and I met more cool people to chat with, and since we were rebuilding it felt like we had a close family for a few seasons, which was fun. @JSS, @Jepox, @Noble, @Jenny, @MCP_, @"BoucherFan12", @XLeafer, @FourFour, @Fantobens, @twils, @Carbine, @jcfbey01 @Pingy Pingu RIP Espen RIP Cullen Gray

And then we brought in @ztevans (I still think of your cookie skillets sometimes) and @Pris, which rejuvenated the LR and made it even more awesome. We drafted some more cool people @sköldpaddor @Rankle and we went on that insane cup run in s50? 51? I don't remember, I don't want to. But it was such an amazing moment that I'll never forget. The young guns @"cpetrella" @Fitted2106 @PremierBromanov @Mediocre_Fred @Jerppu @Wiad (and I think Tampa's draft picks in the next few seasons deserve a ping on their own) have Tampa in good hands, as well as MCP's new recreate, I think by the time they all reach their potential, Tampa will be scary. After over a year in that LR I don't think I was fitting anymore, and the fact that so close to regression I had been on mostly bottom teams, I wanted to have a chance to compete on this player. I wish MCP and the cudas the best and hope Tampa's rebuild pan out.

Next comes my Team Canada family which I think are the closest friends I have on this site. It's been so much fun since christmas talking to you guys and playing games with you and just to chat about anything shl related or not. @Gwdjohnson @Briedaqueduc @Naosu @Nokazoa @dmills3 @jeffie43 @Ferda @charlieconway @Ace @"luketd" @TnlAstatine (don't ask why there are non-canadians in our LR monkaS)

All the GMs, Co-GMs and HO I've had the pleasure to talk to in GM chat, you guys are the best @SDCore @SpartanGibbles @Inf1d3l @RedCapeDiver @golden_apricot @Nictox (congrats on the Co-GM job!) @Acsolap @Donini13 @nykonax @hhh81 @JNH @Katth @FuzzSHL and last but not least @notorioustig @nour congrats on a well deserved four star cup! I'm probably forgetting a lot of you guys but I have such a short memory. It's been fun simming with you guys.

I haven't been in the Buffalo LR that long, but there are a some familiar faces @Tomen and @Evok and I'm excited to see what the LR will be like during the season and hopefully post season.

There are possibly a 100 more users I could tag in here (we need a @everyone) but I've really enjoyed my time on this site and I hope to still be around for years to come.

@SDCore there I'm done, now give me back my PT Pass so that I can stop writing nonsense.

[Image: Kalakar1.gif]

(This post was last modified: 05-11-2020, 09:29 PM by Vik.)

Jeez where do I even begin on this? The SHL has been a part of my life since I was in 11th grade in high school. Nothing in my life has remained for that long besides the sports teams I’m a fan of. I’ve been avoiding doing this post because half the people I want to tag aren’t even active on this website anymore and haven’t been for years. So I will focus on the ones who are still here and only on the ones I’m closest with.

@Hallsy thanks for always drafting and taking care of my players since I came back to the SHL in 2017. I couldn’t even imagine playing for another team besides Hamilton now after over 3 real life years on the squad and I don’t think I would stay in the SHL if not for the great and amazing work you did rebuilding that LR and team after all that crazy shit that went down in the S30s.

@notorioustig and the guys in Detroit. Thanks for being my second favorite locker room in the league even if I play for the stinky crows now lol and always making me feel like I’m at home.

@Gwdjohnson since I came back to the league you’ve been the closest new friend I’ve made and I’m really happy you’re going to be my GM now.

And last but not least I have to say I will forever and always cherish the dynamic I had with my emo brothers and sister @nour @Gooney @Waters @Sleepy @Loco @Pris and @adamantium. You guys were always there for me when I was going through the toughest parts of my life. I didn’t want to go inactive when I did last March but you guys know why I left and for those next few months when I was inactive on SHL you guys were the ones I really missed. I’m so sad it’s not the same now, but I can’t think of a better SHL memory than talking to you guys about absolutely nothing to do with the SHL. Miss you all :’)

Need a sig :-/

It has been many many years since I joined the SHL back in S11. It still surprises me that I’m still sticking around at times. Most of my favourite memories probably come from early on in my career with my first player Shawn Velevra. My first really great memory is probably winning the Four Star Cup with the Kelowna Knights in S11. I had some great GMs in Kelowna in Fever and Taron. I believe the team decided to trade off some of their big players and in typical STHS fashion we got hot and managed to win. Was a pretty great first season in the league! After that I went on to my first SHL season with the West Kendall Platoon and won the Rookie of the Year award, was great to win a big league award so early in my career! Shortly after that I got the chance to GM the Los Angeles Panthers with Taron, during my time we did a pretty good job of rebuilding a team with a bare cupboard which ultimately led to the Panthers winning the cup in S17. The first Championship is always sweet! After that I went around the league a bit and had some great times and bad times in Texas, got to play with JNH in Toronto, and finished off my career in Edmonton with Teztify. Velevra was ultimately inducted into the Hall of Fame which was the last great memory of a great first player in the SHL.

[Image: 60354_s.gif  ]
[Image: 1yZYUXK.gif]
Sig Credits: Gorlab and Kylrad

Crazy to think we’re coming up on two years of shl for me. I wouldn’t be where I am without Joe. It’s weird because I think it’s a rare thing to have the opportunity to draft the same player twice, but Joe did, once in s42 and once in s46. He took me last, 87th the first time around, and 1st the second time around. I wonder which pick joe is more happy with.

I met nic, my tied-for best friend on the site, in the crow LR and he was awesome. Always helping out the rookies and being a great captain, I knew he was gonna have a great shl player and I was sad it was gonna be on wpg. Funny how those things turn out.

Once I got to Edmonton I became close friends with trella who is likely the best and sexiest member on this site. What a god damn stud. Absolute powerhouse of a human. Any game we’ve ever played, from Stardew to Civ to Zombies to chel has been a blast. I hope he has a great time with his new player on stinky dumb Tampa and I am happy I could help him change cuddles to a better build and find more fun in the site.

It’s a better place with these guys around. @JKortesi81 @Nictox @"cpetrella"

[Image: unknown.png]

UsaScarecrowsBlizzardSpecters | [Image: specterspp.png][Image: spectersupdate.png] | TimberArmadaSpectersFinland

[Image: cainbanner_35.jpg]
(This post was last modified: 05-12-2020, 01:32 AM by notorioustig.)

Been thinking a lot about this PT for awhile but haven't gotten around to doing it because I was so focused on the playoffs but here goes.

On the player side, I joined in S42 as part of the S43 rookie class that's given the site some of its best members and also me. I talked to a few GMs before the draft but had really good conversations with @Waters and him, @TheWoZy and @JSS ended up bringing me to Detroit, which has become home. Likewise, I spoke to @DrunkenTeddy throughout my rookie season and they thought highly enough of me to use a 4th overall pick on me, one they had to cover up by using several more top 4 selections on defensemen in the coming years. Thanks guys for bringing me into the best locker rooms I could have asked for, this place wouldn't be the same if you had made smart decisions and drafted a better player.

Getting to know some of my draftmates early , especially the fellow first-gens, was an amazing experience that helped get me hooked on the site and we've all had a common bond even though we went our separate ways as players. @"luketd" @39alaska39 @Acsolap @Good_Ole_Kimmy @Nictox it's been a pleasure competing against you all this time, as players as well as GMs.

In the S42 draft, Detroit had possibly their best draft in team history (until recently, I'll get to them). Not all of you guys are still kicking around but @Mayuu @mcgriddleluver @Snussu @Fantobens @grok @Plastic Bowl @Mordaciious @Justice and even our kid brother @BaseScoutX1 , you guys were great to be around and grow with. We had reinforcements come in the following year with some great people like @StamkosFan and @Baelor Swift. That core unfortunately came up just short a couple of times but it was a hell of a group and I enjoyed all of it.

To my Steelhawks brothers, you guys are legitimately some of my best friends, online and off. To the core old guard in Hammy at the time like @Hallsy @Sleepy @adamantium @Gooney @"Jakub" all made me feel like I belonged right away. Then we have the newer additions like @aaronwilson @dmills3 @SecondSucks22 @Gwdjohnson @mxman991 @golden_apricot who helped this team reach a new level both on and off the ice. I'm glad we managed to build up from scratch the way we did and win two cups, we waited a long time to get to that point and now it's finally rewarding us.

As a GM, I've been fortunate enough to have some great mentorship from previous Falcons GMs I've mentioned as well as @dankoa @WannabeFinn and @ztevans. It feels like just yesterday they were being ridiculously patient with me when I was just learning the league and now I'm the longest serving GM of the franchise. I wouldn't have accomplished any of what I have without their guidance.

Last but not least, my current bunch of Detroit Falcons. As many people know, we pulled an absolute heist at the S52 reddit draft, getting @roastpuff @Aephino @Mediocre_Fred @leviadan @"reid_sutherland" @Rangerjase @"Awesomecakes" and @Pickle Juice in the top 42. One of our top targets we missed out on came available in trade talks soon afterwards, and we were able to add @jeffie43 to an already monumental rookie class. It was a goal of mine as a GM to have a draft that rivaled our S42 one I mentioned above, and I think we did that and then some. However, the foundation for our team was set a season before when we walked away from the draft with @JMacNCheese @Mutedfaith and @lukejm37 , who led the charge as three of our 425 TPE players this season, as well as dankoa's player from a season earlier who had a historic season in S53 when he led the league in goals and points as well as winning player- and committee-voted MVP. We also picked up @JSS331 as a FA and he's been possibly the most impactful FA signing in my tenure as GM so far, absolutely carrying this team from the backend with a young team around him. In S53's draft, we really only walked away with @Fantobens but made up for it with two absolute studs in free agency, as @feeler and @Murtsi joined us and have been max earners since. @Kasterborous helped in a defensive role as a veteran and we'll miss his presence mucking it up in the tough areas next season. @thebigschnoz joined us via trade before the season and gave us an experienced anchor on the back end, and @FreakinAnime at the trade deadline gave us some bottom six support and then moved to D in the last three games finals, giving us the last little boost we needed to win all three. We fucking did it guys. There's no group I would rather share my first Four Star Cup with. I'm proud to say that together we built one of the best, if not the best, SMJHL teams ever assembled and all of you made it possible. SKREEEEEEE

@nour, you're my brother man. It's been an absolute blast GMing with you and I'm so glad we finally pulled it off.

[Image: crtigger.gif]
[Image: murphy.png]

At this point, I am on this site mostly active daily for about 18 months. That's fucking stupid btw, let me go please.

Anyway, first and foremost I want to say thanks to the Halifax S45 draft class - @slothfacekilla, @Kalakar, @Flareon, @Im_A_Boonana, @sharksisback and even @JR95 (even though you have been a player there for like 5 minutes), for being such an amazing group of people to start this whole thing up with and allowing me to get hooked in. Part of that locker room atmosphere goes to @bilbo, @TheDangaZone and @BadWolf aswell as all of the other alumni and people that are in the LR. I am really glad to have had the chance to meet you all and know you all, it has been a great experience and I don't think I would be happier in any other team in Js. You all are a big part of the reason why I am still here, still active and still enjoying my time in the SHL, because you convinced me to give it a fair shot by being a great group of people to talk to and I on the other hand felt like I wanted to repay it by being the best possible teammate in sim.

Big shoutout to the group that Maine has right now aswell, but I am not going to ping y'all because you already know I love you.

Next up, @JayWhy, big thanks for putting so much trust in me and drafting me at 8th and even though I personally don't think I ever hit the heights of someone deserving to get drafted so high, you seem to be happy with your choice and that's great. @GeckoeyGecko, @Eggy216, @ztevans, @Pris, @Tomasnz, @Symmetrik, @'Hexx', @wumaduce, @Z0REM and oh my god the place is too big hopefully I got everyone if not I love you too. You make Manhattan a fun place to be, I am proud to have won the cup with a bunch of the people mentioned here, and I am glad to share a LR with you, even if I am a bit inactive there lately because I tend to focus a bit more on my GM job when I don't have too much time like it tends to be right now with school.

Last but not least, the big group ping of the Czechs. You have been the other big reason that kept me in the league, and have been a great place to hang out at. @Blastmeaway, @caltroit_red_flames, @'LukeTD', @39alaska39, @ImShiny, @Inf1d3l, @Off, @efiug, and all the other people I can't figure out names of on site so I can't ping.

It has been a surprisingly short time to get here from the Christmas of 2018, let's see how far can this go.

Manhattan Rage | General Manager
[Image: sig-hlemyzd.png]
thanks Sulovilen for the sig!
D | Great Falls Grizzlies | Player Page | Update Page

[Image: 8E70VfU.png]
[Image: image.png]

This is a hard PT.

I've been around this site for too long, I've spent way too much time here, but i wouldnt change it for the world. There are gonna be a lot of pings throughout this, and if I forget you, I'm terribly sorry.

First ping of the day goes to @DrunkenTeddy and @adamantium for pickin up me and @Plasman (inactive shitter) for the whalers. That whalers draft class was crazy good, like, crazy crazy good. @Leppish @Ashes @r1c3bowl22 (even though he went as @gerarob) and @hewasajazzman made for a fantastic LR, like, crazy crazy good LR. Shit was good, fam.

I forgot to ping @JSS and @Samee for dragging me into this place in the first place. Anyhow, also gotta ping @Troy_McClure03 because UCORCAL for life baybee

anyhow, @JayWhy eventually drafted me 8oa, his 2nd biggest mistake to date, his first of course making me his co-gm. Do I ping the people in gm chat first, or the people in the rage LR? LR first - @Citizen of Adraa @ImShiny @hewasajazzman(again) @GoonerBear @Inf1d3l @Esso2264 @39alaska39 @Tomasnz @MyLittleHexx i drafted a bunch of you (I say that but it was mostly Jaywhy) and dont regret a single pick. @Citizen of Adraa you in particular shut up about being an 8oa bust, thats my goddamn line.

GM chat was, at times, a 2nd LR to me. That sounds pithy. It really isnt it meant another place where i could shitpost. @Eggy216 @all the other people who had to put up with my godforsaken bullshit - i love you all, and say e.

At some point along this mess, i got into the hali-now-maine LR. You're all good people. I'm not going to ping you, because I am very lazy.

Simon Takshak was not drafted by the timber 1oa, or the whalers at whatever overall. He's a knight. He's a shitty fucking knight, but I'm really happy that he's a knight. @Katth @Naosu @RedCapeDiver @Zombiewolf @Briedaqueduc @Snoopdogg @mastersheep @takethehorizon @ruihu why cant i ping you - also great people. bless up, lets fuck up detroit next season!

There are still MORE PEOPLE to ping. If you havent noticed, though, I'm running out of pithy things to say about them. @caltroit_red_flames and @Blastmeaway run the best IIHF nation in the SHL, and i wouldnt want to be anywhere else. I'm not gonna ping all the czechs because i think COA already did that. All the hosers who game with me in GM chat or elsewhere - @nykonax (sorry about jared) @Kylrad @nour @suavemente @Waters @Renomitsu @Samee (get double pinged u fuck) @ofer @Faelax @"cpetrella" @Beaver - you're also fantastic people and I would say more but I am bad at pithy talk.

You guys all make this site a better place. Thank you for being you.

[Image: sig-e-e-geck-atl.png]

e