Create Account

SHL 10 Year Anniversary - Bonus PT

Where do I even begin? I joined this league after a reddit post and honestly had no idea what I was getting myself into. Almost a year later, I have loved my time on this site. From being a brand new member to now finishing my first season in the big leagues. I have made countless new friends and met some of the nicest people. One thing I really really love about this site is how welcoming everyone is for new members. I’m going to admit, when you first join the league it can be extremely confusing and can be hard to navigate. But everyone was nothing but helpful and makes the transition very easy. I want to give a special shoutout to all my Colorado and Toronto teammates as both locker rooms have been great to be apart of.

I joined this league after I had some serious family stuff come up. It was nice having something to keep my mind off of real life. I have no idea where my journey on this site will end up but I am really glad I joined. So for any new members contemplating where to join or not, take my advice and definitely join the league.

[Image: gurbs.gif]

Wow it is hard to believe I have been around for like a year and a half already. There have been some pretty exciting moments in my time here with the SHL and I think it is safe to say there is more to come. Creating Tibuk Soonika started as a random Reddit post that I stumbled across and followed it down the rabbit hole. I made my player and then spent the next couple days trying to figure out what the hell an update thread was. I then got drafted by the newly created Anaheim outlaws and looking back on it now I can't even imagine being drafted by anyone else. The next major memory is looking back onto that fantastic run in S47 where we took home the SMJHL championship, we had such a great group that all came in at the same time and I think most of those guys have given back or are currently involved with the development of the team overall. Once SHL rolled around I was surprised that I was taken as highly in such a deep goalie market as we had at the time and drafted by none other than the next expansion franchise Chicago Syndicate. I could go on and on but I think I'll end it there being a new player with no SHL experience I managed to work my way as a started onto 2 great expansion franchises. Here is to the next 10 SHL!!!

Tibuk Soonika - G - Tampa Bay Barracuda| Portal Page
BarracudaSwitzerlandKnights

I first signed up for an SHL forum account on February 21, 2018. I created my first player, Alex Andani, shortly after alongside my good friend and partner-in-crime for close to 3 years now, @jcfbey01. We actually only just realized that we've been in SHL for over 2 years earlier this week... happy anniversary?

The past 2 years have certainly had its ups and downs. Started off really strong with Andani - went 2nd overall to the Vancouver Whalers, won a Laurifer, choked a Four Star Cup (as is tradition), got involved with various league jobs including updating and commissioning the World Junior Championship (while it was still in its infancy, I might add), went 2nd overall to the New England Wolfpack.... and somewhere along the way got burnt out. It happens to the best of us - I certainly will not deny that I certainly bit off more than I could chew. Tried to come back for good following the New Orleans/Chicago expansion but that only lasted a few seasons before I headed to Tampa to close out Andani's career. Should have ended it on better terms but it probably should have ended before that trade even happened. Hindsight's 20/20.

I had some regrets with Andani but I'm having a blast with Trevino thus far. I'm in a better spot personally as well, so this player should go the distance compared to Andani. If only I would learn to enjoy doing media.

In closing, thank you to everyone who has kept this place running over the years. To my GM's (I'm going to forget some and I apologize): @DrunkenTeddy, @Glyc, @Ace, @JKortesi81, @TheDangaZone, @JSS, @Jepox (I think, you're still a f*cking stallion anyways Tongue), @"CitizenOfAdraa", @CementHands, @Nictox, @SlashACM, @JR95 and finally, @Glyc again - thanks for putting up with me the past couple years, even when I wouldn't do my f***ing updates. To @jcfbey01 again, thanks for being the one constant throughout all of this. Amazing how a few messages about managing the Philadelphia Patriots turned into a pretty good friendship if I do say so myself. And to the Platoon, Timber, Scarecrows, and real GM chat crews more recently: thanks for renewing my love for this sim league nonsense. @suavemente, @mastersheep, @Faelax, @Kalakar, @Rabidsponge21, @GeckoeyGecko, @EricNCSU, @CptSquall, @"Zoone" - all come to mind as folks I want to ping in this post because that's what everyone else is doing with this PT.

That's pretty much it. Sorry if I forgot anyone, it's a miracle I remembered as many as I did. CarBAP out.

Platoon BAP BAP BAP Platoon

Code:
Forum word count says 440+ words, I think that's enough lol

[Image: Carbine.gif]
Sig Credit: Suavemente, rum_ham, Turd Ferguson

[Image: s9JOf1N.png][Image: wW0VNnL.png]

[Image: 711381262207811636.png]

05-15-2020, 09:17 PMCarbine Wrote: I first signed up for an SHL forum account on February 21, 2018. I created my first player, Alex Andani, shortly after alongside my good friend and partner-in-crime for close to 3 years now, @jcfbey01. We actually only just realized that we've been in SHL for over 2 years earlier this week... happy anniversary?

The past 2 years have certainly had its ups and downs. Started off really strong with Andani - went 2nd overall to the Vancouver Whalers, won a Laurifer, choked a Four Star Cup (as is tradition), got involved with various league jobs including updating and commissioning the World Junior Championship (while it was still in its infancy, I might add), went 2nd overall to the New England Wolfpack.... and somewhere along the way got burnt out. It happens to the best of us - I certainly will not deny that I certainly bit off more than I could chew. Tried to come back for good following the New Orleans/Chicago expansion but that only lasted a few seasons before I headed to Tampa to close out Andani's career. Should have ended it on better terms but it probably should have ended before that trade even happened. Hindsight's 20/20.

I had some regrets with Andani but I'm having a blast with Trevino thus far. I'm in a better spot personally as well, so this player should go the distance compared to Andani. If only I would learn to enjoy doing media.

In closing, thank you to everyone who has kept this place running over the years. To my GM's (I'm going to forget some and I apologize): @DrunkenTeddy, @Glyc, @Ace, @JKortesi81, @TheDangaZone, @JSS, @Jepox (I think, you're still a f*cking stallion anyways Tongue), @"CitizenOfAdraa", @CementHands, @Nictox, @SlashACM, @JR95 and finally, @Glyc again - thanks for putting up with me the past couple years, even when I wouldn't do my f***ing updates. To @jcfbey01 again, thanks for being the one constant throughout all of this. Amazing how a few messages about managing the Philadelphia Patriots turned into a pretty good friendship if I do say so myself. And to the Platoon, Timber, Scarecrows, and real GM chat crews more recently: thanks for renewing my love for this sim league nonsense. @suavemente, @mastersheep, @Faelax, @Kalakar, @Rabidsponge21, @GeckoeyGecko, @EricNCSU, @CptSquall, @"Zoone" - all come to mind as folks I want to ping in this post because that's what everyone else is doing with this PT.

That's pretty much it. Sorry if I forgot anyone, it's a miracle I remembered as many as I did. CarBAP out.

Platoon BAP BAP BAP Platoon

Code:
Forum word count says 440+ words, I think that's enough lol

BAP

[Image: krash.gif]

[Image: kLRJavo.png][Image: ZjgHcNL.png]

[Image: s9JOf1N.png][Image: wW0VNnL.png]

Easily would be the season 23 Wolfpack, which over the previous four seasons of juniors and the majors combined had come together as a large unit, united, and if you could give the word camaraderie a definition, youd find yourself looking at a picture of the lockerroom. The conversation was constant and evolving, where there would be a daily discussion, on the days discussion, then on the SHL, then late into the evening as people signed off, and due to my nature as a night owl, and due to my line of work having me mostly working second and third shifts, this time was filled with large Skype chats that lasted late into the night, sometimes until the sun rose for me, and it was late night on the west coast, or noon over across the pond.

That team, which I wont bother linking everyone involved, was something special, not only in this sites history, but also to me, as it helped me through one of the darkest times in my life. The loss of my, Mom. While I was in Hamilton by the time she passed, the team itself knew my situation with my ailing Mother and how Dean Colt was my outlet, I poured all my time and anger into that player, and made it what I couldnt be in real life, an NHL Player. It felt like I got to live that dream, with a bunch of people whom I hope all reflect back on it fondly as a great time and experience in their lives.

And sorry I dominated the chats so much, worked on that a lot, and many things in the time since.

#FuckTennyson #DoItForMcZ #S23Champions

[Image: CamNosreh.png]
(This post was last modified: 05-16-2020, 01:25 AM by Toivo.)

Time flies when you’re having fun. About four years ago I joined off the S31 reddit recruitment. I’m really glad to have been apart of that draft class. It was deep and full of all kinds of personalities. Going into the S30 SMJHL draft, I didn’t know where I would end up but I was having a ton of fun. I was drafted 38th overall to Halifax. Suddenly, I was listening to The Raiders March by John Williams a lot more often. Vbottas was my first GM and I’ve had a great relationship with him since those days. The locker room in Halifax was really upbeat and engaged despite being the worst team in the league. Still, we persevered and won the Four Star Cup. The Raiders that made an impact on me back then were Pris, Dwyer, Benches, Boz, and Colin, a great bunch. Eventually Matthew Leetch got added into the mix and I had a great relationship with him, eventually becoming his Co-GM in Halifax for one season. I was drafted 18th overall to New England, which had a unique reputation around the league at the time. I really didn’t know what to expect going into New England, but it was a pleasant surprise how great it was. I’m going to forget some people from that era of the S30s, but Wolfpack like Eggy, Storm, Cam, Jenny, Bilbo, Raven, Bure, and Prettyburn were all top notch. I became Co-GM in the midst of the S33 playoffs which New England won the challenge cup in. During this time, we’d play games and chat for hours several times a week, these are my favorite memories. Eventually ended up in Los Angeles, the only team I wanted to play for outside of New England. The Panthers had some of my favorite people like Vbottas, Leach, Wasty, Sophia, JT3. This run was short as I took up a Co-GM position in Seattle with JSS, my successor in GOMHL. This position wasn’t what I was expected so it was a short stint in Seattle, but I can always say that I helped relocate Seattle to Tampa and take a $14m contract from them. When JSS and I went to Seattle, it was in bad shape, but now Tampa is thriving, and the locker room is a chill. Toivo Kosonen was back in Los Angeles to finish out his career. The next book in this series is my current player Elijah Jones. I created in the middle of a season, and thought I was going to not be signed as an UDFA, but it was Acsolap who came to the rescue and signed me to Anchorage. A long time ago, I reached out to Acsolap when he was a draftee since he had NEW drafting him late in the draft, which I thought was crazy that he would fall that far. Anchorage is a different beast as far as discord goes. I can’t keep up with the chats and back read it all. The wonderful Hotdog provided brief cliff notes of the happenings which was great. This bunch had a lot of great members like Gabe, Frith, EJ, Jenny, DaftRaincloud, Ford, apricot, and many more that I may be excluding unintentionally (it’s late). “Ready bitch?” JT3 asked before the S49 draft when Elijah Jones was drafted 1st overall to Los Angeles. This is technically my third run with LA, and it’s going great. The up and coming Panthers are a great crew, guys like Tate, Sweg, Mook, OrbitingDeath, have made the recent seasons fun, especially these past playoffs. I know the prompt for this special PT is to post your favorite memories and this is more of a career outline, but really these have been my favorite memories. Here’s to the memories to come Cheers!

Reed Kobo - Winger - #33
Player Page- Update Page
Elijah Jones - Winger - #33 Retired
Player Page - Update Page
Toivo Kosonen - Defenseman - #33 Retired
Player PageUpdate Page
[Image: 2ew9foG.png][Image: rnSNsnU.png]
(This post was last modified: 05-16-2020, 08:48 AM by mastersheep.)

I’ve only been around for about four months now, but I have already had many great experiences whether it’s the whole draft experience, going to the finals, or playing with my Jackbox buddies.  The S53 Draft Class server is also top notch and the folks who are keeping it alive and full of interesting discussion are great people.

As far as teams go, I cannot wait to join my fellow Platoon members in the SHL in a few months.  This is a great squad and I can feel we will soon be the best team.  Thanks to @JR95 @Zoone16 @CementHands @Leppish @suavemente @Carbine @.bojo and so many others for welcoming me.  Seems like half of the team often comes out for Jackbox night too and that is always a ton of laughs and lots of fun.

On the Knights, I know everyone really wanted the Four Star Cup this season, but I know it’s coming soon.  There was a lot of anxiety watching those games and although we didn’t quite get there, we did really well overall and it was good to see our efforts rewarded for the most part.  To our management, @Katth and @Naosu thanks for taking a flyer on me and giving me a chance in such a stacked draft.  To my awesome teammates @RedCapeDiver @Zombiewolf @Blues @takethehorizon @MyLittleHexx @Snoopdogg @GeckoeyGecko @RotticusScott @MrRuihu as well as our resident penalty box dwellers @Briedaqueduc and @ImShiny you guys make this locker room fun and entertaining especially during game time and I can’t wait to win a championship with you all.

[Image: CAu3g3c.png]

[Image: zS2lCMp.png]  [Image: oMh09WY.png]  [Image: 1DL5JDX.png]  [Image: wu5MVvy.png]  [Image: sXDU6JX.png]

One of my favourite memories is preparing for the S21 SHL Draft. With Multiple big name rookies there was a big push to see who could have the biggest bank and try to push to get the first overall draft pick. Everyone had their eyes set on Leonidas being the 1OA that season since we was a powerhouse player, and a close second was Kane. It was easily the most excitement I've had in the league and it got me hooked. Writing massive media articles, putting out a new one every couple days in order to prepare for the draft and build that bank up. It was tough competition with Lunaro who held almost every job in the league at the time and Leonidas who was a media god. I remember putting out 2 huge pressers that got me a huge sum of cash, I think both were over 10k words and at the time the scale paid out by word, so the task really was to stretch things as fasr as you could in the pressers. Eventually Manhattan reached out to me and asked my interest in playing there, and was told I was going to be the 1OA pick in S21. Further, I would become the face of the organization which sounded great to a new player with no idea what the sim league actually entailed. Eventually Creller went on to win the Challenge Cup in his second season with Manhattan, picking up the Razov as well. While Tommy went on to win 2 more cups in his career, he never really did much in term of accolades after S21 and didn't make the cut to the HoF

[Image: creller_dragons.png]

Starting the league with my first player was a rollercoaster for me, this was the first sim league I joined and also the one where I would likely be least succesfull in when we check the amount of cups won. It is hard for me to pick a single favourite moment of the past years, but i'll go woith this one. Meeting Michael Haan (KCCO) in the same draft as me and asking him if he was Dutch, not realizing not everyone would name a player after their own name like I did has built me a life long friendship with him, while there is an ocean between us and we do not contact eachother that often, i do feel he's a great friend and if we would need eachother, the other would be available. He for instance helped me out when I wanted to order a pluche through ebay that couldn't be shipped. My kid loved the tv show bear in the big blue house, but the bear wasn't available around here. Until he stepped in and went searching for the best method to ship it to us as cheaply as possible, which has proven to be quite a hassle Smile But in the end the bear arrived and we still have him. He has earned the title uncle for my kids Wink So I think that might be one of the best parts that happened in the SHL for me these past years.

Words: 247

[Image: m38.gif]
Update Thread - Player Page
Update Scale

Former players:
Ivo Willems (S9 SMJHL) (S10-28 SHL)  
Xander Green  (S33-35 SMJHL) (S36-47 SHL)
Vorian Atreides (S49-51 SMJHL) (S52-61 SHL)

(This post was last modified: 05-16-2020, 01:50 PM by thevoicelesscreator.)

I’ve only been in the SHL for a single season, but I’ve loved my time here so far. @JNH and @SDCore have done an excellent job of making me feel very special and welcome in their Newfoundland locker room, and it’s probably the best locker room I’ve been in through 3 leagues. The energy there is electric, and it makes you really want to do you best for the team.

The community here in the SHL has been one of the most supportive ones that I’ve seen. There is always some one who is willing to help you, and walk you through anything you may have in mind. In particular, I have to thank the players in my locker room for being so patient with me. Big shout out to @Rindiee, @Nhamlet, and @NeonLime for being my rock. They’re always there when I need them, for anything. And you can’t have NL without Mr. Clean himself! Huge shout out to @Wally for being an absolute stud, and @Snussu for being the best D-partner I could ask for.

Thank you to @StamkosFan for recruiting me, and thanks to @jeffie43 for including PBJ in Team Canada’s bid for WJC glory! I can’t wait for all the wonderful memories that I know are waiting for me down the line, and hopefully PBJ can set a few records along the way!

[Image: bouch22.jpg?ex=65381617&is=6525a117&hm=6...178839271&] [Image: VGl3CB4.png]

I've been on this site for about a year and a half now and I think my favourite part about this site is just chatting shit with people in various discords. I don't really want to tag people because I'm sure they've all gotten enough pings already, but the New England discord has grown quite a bit since I first joined and it's definitely something I've come to check multiple times a day. Shout out to @Ace for trading up to draft me so I could stick around with @goldenglutes

Another one that's grown quite a bit is Team Canada. I've been a part of that discord for at least a full year if not more, but I only recently started messaging in it after Gabriel "you can't stop me from tampering" Johnson @Gwdjohnson became GM. And my first message after a huge hiatus was me making fun of DrunkenTeddy for being old on gabe's birthday Smile . Despite him stepping down from his GM'ing duties he's built quite a culture in the locker room, a presence that will continue to exist even without him as a leader. Also it's Team Canada but there's so many people that one are not Canadian, but also two not even SHL members??

[Image: j2h9XpS.png]
Thanks to JSS for the signature

[Image: ohmEd0h.png][Image: apAE8qn.png]

(This post was last modified: 05-16-2020, 02:58 PM by KlusteR.)

I can't believe I've only known 9 months out of the 10 years of existence of this website. It's not much compared to some of the pillars of this website (I'm seeing some older faces nowadays in the Newfoundland Locker Room, and I'm loving it), but it still has flown by in the blink of an eye. It's been going by so fast!

So I created my player, Markus Tegernako, two days after the S49 SHL / SMJHL draft occured. I was just about to leave for a weekend in Thetford Mines (Québec!) when I saw that at work, on lunch time. Signed up, created my player, did my first PT, did my update thread, went back to work. Finished work, went back home, grabbed the car, picked up friends, 2h drive. Arrive in Thetford Mines, even more friends, hello, have a drink, go have a smoke, reach for my pocket... I have 7 unread messages in my inbox on SHL.

...What?

Just the outreach of 6 GMs, and a scout (a certain @Carpy48, my astral twin - we've just had that discussion this morning haha - who is now my mentor), that saw my goalie, explained the situation, and want to know me better in the hopes that I sign a contract with their team. I was flabbergasted, it took me 45 minutes to answer all of them on my cellphone (with shit reception might I add!) That's when I signed my rookie contract with the Lethbridge Lions, and started discovering the league. And then I got hooked, because the reception into this haven of geekdom and sports fanaticism was amazing.

@JNH, @SDCore - the best GM combo in the league, hands down. J's always had a knack for finding FAs and draftees that gel well with his idea of the locker room, and it shows. The locker room you two have built is always buzzing with activity, and the team you've assembled on the ice is going to be a juggernaut in the next few months. I can't wait to remind you all how much I love you on the regular, by telling you to go to bed, J, and stop drinking at 6 AM, druncle Corey. <3

@Segi, @esilverm - thank you so much for the reception in the Swiss Halls. When I picked Switzerland for my goaltender, I didn't know what to expect, all I knew is that I was going to rep the country that my favorite metal band - Eluveitie - is from. I seem to remember not long ago where we were cheering just getting close to the medal round, and then the S52 Silver medal happened. I'm really happy to share the Swiss LR with so many amazing people, you two included. Schweiz Über Alles!

@Leppish, @Shmurph - If I knew Segi had scouted me before, I would've talked to you sooner! hehehe Thank you for taking a gander on me at 22nd OA after I was undrafted, betting the whole house on my progress as a goalie, and for allowing me to know the Minnesota Chiefs even better. I'll be sure to keep you in my thoughts once we bring back the CC to Minneapolis!

@SpartanGibbles, @"fever" - my current GMs, thank you for all the confidence you put in me, day in and day out. We're slowly building a roster that will compete for a good chunk of seasons, and I love that we're still under the radar in the SHL. "lolminny" jokes are still a dime a dozen among some circles, but let them laugh all they want. It's a long road ahead, but I believe we'll reach the promised land soon. o7

There's too many people I want to say hello to. It would probably be annoying, so I'll stop here. But I want you to know that this little hobby of mine has been a blessing, and it's in no small part thanks to this gathering of like-minded people that I started enjoying socializing again. So, whoever's reading this... Thank you. <3

[Image: KlusteR.gif]

Chiefs Monarchs Lions Berserkers Switzerland Blizzard pride Panthers Grizzlies

[Image: EePsAwN.png]    [Image: e0LuHwa.png]    [Image: eaex9S1.png]

Special thanks to @Carpy48, @Chevy, @Turd Ferguson, @fever95 and @enigmatic for the signatures!

I joined the site right after the S48 SMJHL draft, navigating the site and linking posts was a little bit of a struggle until I got invited to the Russian LR. In there I was welcomed by a lot of nice people but the ones that stood out the most were @Pris, @ztevans, @Slowpoke and @TheHockeyist. They made me feel welcomed and helped me get started, plus TheHockeyist has told me more about planets then I ever thought I'd know. It was kinda came full circle when pris and ztevans stepped down as the Heads of Russia and I got chosen as the new Head. My Russian comrades are the best and I' honored to be the one to lead them into the future.

Next are the St. Louis Scarecrows, the best SMJHL franchise there is, being apart of the Crows is really what got me active in the league. At the time GMs @TML99  and @Nictox took the chance on a new undrafted FA. My 4 seasons there was filled with great players and a super active locker room. While never winning a Cup, in my time there I won the top Defense Forward Award, had 61 point season, and a Laurifer Trophy. The Scarecrows will always be special to me as well with the people that made it special TML, Nictox, @MrStennett, @Mika_Kandinsky @BrewskyBoy, @acdangel @"jfisherr" and @esilverm 

Lastly the team I'm on now the New England Wolfpack. The Wolfpack is a great team with a great locker room, and I'm incredibly lucky to get drafted by them. I can't wait for the next season to start and make another run at the Cup. No other sim league I've been in has been as enjoyable as being with New England. I love being a member of the Wolfpack and I have the best teammates in the league. @Ace, @hotdog, @StamkosFan, @Acsolap @Flareon @bbjygm, @The__Y-man__100

[Image: DrbPYHV.png]   [Image: B4x6AQm.png]
Scarecrows Russia Wolfpack

Rest In Peace Dangel

1st SHL Goal - S52 Game 1 vs Tampa 3. New England Wolfpack , Jakub Bruchevski 1 (Eko Van Otter 1, Delver Fudgeson 2) at 8:10

Scarecrows Platoon Russia

[Image: F4iUWyS.png]
(This post was last modified: 05-16-2020, 09:35 PM by O4L.)

I've been on the site for close to 50 seasons now, during this period I've experienced lots of different stuff, from corrupt commissioners, to amazing shitstorms, to insane levels of revisionist history taking over the league from the members that stayed active. There's a lot of positives and negatives with the site these days that go hand and hand but if I had to pick a favorite memory it'd be both S27 and S29 cup wins with the Dragons. Although I still wish I would've been able to win a cup as a GM of the team it was still a team that I had a large hand in building winning the cups and got to win those cups with some of the closest friends I've made on my time on the site. Winning with members like Esa, Gorlab, c00kies (should be the first CO-GM inducted into the HOF), Labsy, Caillean, Jala, Wong, Verm, Boychuk, Ferd, McZ etc etc was just an amazing experience. A lot of those members had committed their entire careers to the Dragons at the time and had never won cups before so getting to win as a team was so rewarding as a member of the site. Still a travesty the league wouldn't let us use either of these banners but oh well.

[Image: gDHliVt.jpg]
[Image: EBEJjCp.png]

[Image: 57879_s.gif]
[Image: 37742_s.gif]
[Image: jov7Yk9.png]

"“HA HA! THIS GAME WILL NEVER END! I POSSESS THE SOUL OF EVERY GOALIE ON TEAM B!! CREW 4 LIFE!! SIGN WITH EDMONTON FOR THE CUP!!!” cackled Belial as he placed a Fedora on his head."
SMJHL Commisioner S17-S26
Calgary Dragons GM S14-S23

My favorite memory on this site has to be the complete troll job that was jack crasher. He became a free agent in the early seasons and his player was a beast. He had pretty much every team knocking on his door when the time came and everyone according to him had a chance. After long negotiations the leaks stopped happening. Everything went quiet as he seemed to be nearing his decision that could have changed the SHL forever. As Free Agency loomed GM's got antsy and started talking to each other more about the situation, some even going as far as bragging about it. Jack hadn't been seen in days and nothing was making sense anymore. Then it happend. Free Agency day came and multiple GM's let it be known he had agreed to sign with them. The confusion mounted as teams were certain and started sharing the messages. He had convinced every team at the time that he was going to sign with them when in reality he was leaving the site. His player ended up retired and Jack Crasher was banned but the dude was a fucking legend. Never again have I seen something so brave and I doubt we ever will. With the leaks in every locker room and GM's using discord now it is hard to keep something that big a secret for long.

[Image: mTgAyCs.png]