Create Account

SMJHL Coaching Tiers

Can't it be about both, make coaching more accessible to rookies even if it's just a bit, as well as make the tiers have some sort of logic to them?
Is there a reason we can't just add more options?

Some numbers I pulled out of my butt.

8TPE, 1.5M - 5.3tpe/m
12TPE, 2.5M 4.8tpe/m
16TPE, 3.5M 4.5tpe/m
20TPE, 5M, 4tpe/m

[Image: 1rdovVs.gif]

[Image: X6NDpNM.png][Image: 6eXcLdf.png]

05-18-2020, 12:29 PMNhamlet Wrote: Can't it be about both, make coaching more accessible to rookies even if it's just a bit, as well as make the tiers have some sort of logic to them?

8TPE, 1.5M - 5.3tpe/m
12TPE, 2.5M 4.8tpe/m
16TPE, 3.5M 4.5tpe/m
20TPE, 5M, 4tpe/m

begs the question why we even have rookie training. We eliminated the cap, why stop there? REVOLUTION OF OUR TIME

[Image: premierbromanov.gif]

Fuck the penaltys
ARGARGARHARG
[Image: EePsAwN.png][Image: sXDU6JX.png][Image: eaex9S1.png]

05-18-2020, 12:32 PMPremierBromanov Wrote:
05-18-2020, 12:29 PMNhamlet Wrote: Can't it be about both, make coaching more accessible to rookies even if it's just a bit, as well as make the tiers have some sort of logic to them?

8TPE, 1.5M - 5.3tpe/m
12TPE, 2.5M 4.8tpe/m
16TPE, 3.5M 4.5tpe/m
20TPE, 5M, 4tpe/m

begs the question why we even have rookie training. We eliminated the cap, why stop there? REVOLUTION OF OUR TIME

what else am I going to do with the too much money I have?

[Image: 1rdovVs.gif]

[Image: X6NDpNM.png][Image: 6eXcLdf.png]

05-18-2020, 12:49 PMNhamlet Wrote:
05-18-2020, 12:32 PMPremierBromanov Wrote: begs the question why we even have rookie training. We eliminated the cap, why stop there? REVOLUTION OF OUR TIME

what else am I going to do with the too much money I have?

I mean as opposed to just having SHL training for rookies

[Image: premierbromanov.gif]

Fuck the penaltys
ARGARGARHARG
[Image: EePsAwN.png][Image: sXDU6JX.png][Image: eaex9S1.png]

The reason being why would I charge a rookie 6.5m?

[Image: badwolf221B42.gif]
[Image: DG0jZcS.png]

8TPE, 1.5M - 5.3tpe/m
12TPE, 2.5M 4.8tpe/m
16TPE, 3.5M 4.5tpe/m
20TPE, 5M, 4tpe/m
I will bring this solution to HO to get thoughts.

[Image: badwolf221B42.gif]
[Image: DG0jZcS.png]

NGL i dont see why the lowest Tier isnt just upped by 2 tpe and everything else is left the same, i can't see an easier solution than that.

[Image: 41373_s.gif]
[Image: vhY18i8.png][Image: 7WSfxIG.png][Image: nBgNUTY.png]

05-18-2020, 04:15 PMスウェグキング Wrote: NGL i dont see why the lowest Tier isnt just upped by 2 tpe and everything else is left the same, i can't see an easier solution than that.

That would be too easy?

[Image: fishyshl.gif]
Thanks to everybody for the sigs :peepoheart:

[Image: czechpp.png][Image: czechup.png]

10 TPE for 2m - 5 per
14 TPE for 3m - 4.66 per
20 TPE for 4.5 - 4.44 per

Credit to @"スウェグキング"

@BadWolf there u go

[Image: fishyshl.gif]
Thanks to everybody for the sigs :peepoheart:

[Image: czechpp.png][Image: czechup.png]

05-18-2020, 12:00 PMBadWolf Wrote: After much consideration this is how we could fix this proposed “issue”
8TPE for 2m - 4per
14TPE for 4m -3.5per
20TPE for 6.5m - 3.08per

For this reason we have decided not to change it. This is for rookies and many do not have that much money.

One, way to belittle the people who are legitimately trying to help make the league a better place by putting issue in quotations.

Two, it's a bad look that an entire HO can't figure out how to solve this issue without raising the total cost of equipment. There's two variables.

I'm not trying to attack you or HO, but this is incredibly frustrating for what should have been a 2 minute fix on HOs part.

[Image: TommySalami.gif]

Blizzard Raptors Blizzard Raptors Blizzard Raptors Blizzard Raptors Blizzard

EDM All-Time Leader in Goals, Assists and Points

05-19-2020, 10:00 AMTommySalami Wrote:
05-18-2020, 12:00 PMBadWolf Wrote: After much consideration this is how we could fix this proposed “issue”
8TPE for 2m - 4per
14TPE for 4m -3.5per
20TPE for 6.5m - 3.08per

For this reason we have decided not to change it. This is for rookies and many do not have that much money.

One, way to belittle the people who are legitimately trying to help make the league a better place by putting issue in quotations.

Two, it's a bad look that an entire HO can't figure out how to solve this issue without raising the total cost of equipment. There's two variables.

I'm not trying to attack you or HO, but this is incredibly frustrating for what should have been a 2 minute fix on HOs part.
Yeahthat I'm not one to often jump on HO but that answer reeks of ignorance.

leein?

[Image: capybar22_600.png]

SMJHL HO here, we will be making changes based on the discussion in this thread. Announcement thread to come soon.

[Image: spartangibbles.gif]
[Image: qGhUIfY.png]  Outlungus   Usa Monarchs  [Image: PlcJv9V.png]

05-19-2020, 11:05 AMSpartanGibbles Wrote: SMJHL HO here, we will be making changes based on the discussion in this thread. Announcement thread to come soon.

I can't complain when things don't get done and not compliment when they do, thanks for taking the time to make the change HO.

[Image: TommySalami.gif]

Blizzard Raptors Blizzard Raptors Blizzard Raptors Blizzard Raptors Blizzard

EDM All-Time Leader in Goals, Assists and Points

Win

RETIRED