Create Account

New England Wolfpack Punishment

05-19-2020, 06:24 PMWallflower Wrote:
05-19-2020, 06:23 PMbk1689 Wrote: I've got a recipe for my drink if youd like that

2 ice cubes
1 1/2 ounces of rum
Top glass off with water

Very complex, let me know if you need help
what if im not 21 !

Quarantine has no rules bro...

[Image: hudson.png]

05-19-2020, 06:37 PMkarlssens Wrote: oof this is a bad look. I've always interpreted it as a two strike system.
trading the same pick 3 times is one hell of a first strike, but still one strike imo.
Agreed, you should get a warning before getting fired. Regardless of people’s personal feelings toward Ace, you know if it was your GM you’d be up in arms and defending them.

[img=0x0]https://i.imgur.com/ByNN8Jn.gif[/img]

05-19-2020, 06:38 PMStamkosFan Wrote:
05-19-2020, 06:37 PMkarlssens Wrote: oof this is a bad look. I've always interpreted it as a two strike system.
trading the same pick 3 times is one hell of a first strike, but still one strike imo.
Agreed, you should get a warning before getting fired. Regardless of people’s personal feelings toward Ace, you know if it was your GM you’d be up in arms and defending them.
I don't know..... it's Tig.

[Image: awesomecakes.gif]
[Image: beautifulphoenix.gif]

Maybe don’t trade it three separate times?

[Image: fishyshl.gif]
Thanks to everybody for the sigs :peepoheart:

[Image: czechpp.png][Image: czechup.png]

05-19-2020, 06:38 PMStamkosFan Wrote:

#LeeOut

RETIRED

all of these thread teams hate me FRICK

[Image: dakiller11.gif]
somebody please make me a sig

05-19-2020, 06:39 PMjfisherr Wrote: Maybe don’t trade it three separate times?
The second time that draft was a bad mistake, but really the first one was the pick tracker’s fault. Literally when’s the last time that thing got updated? Sure, GMs have a responsibility, but that job exists to actually do something.

[img=0x0]https://i.imgur.com/ByNN8Jn.gif[/img]

I'm here to give you what you didn't know you wanted, the all SMJHL thread team!

Zombiewolf-Capt_Blitzkrieg-CptSquall
LordBirdman-Esso2264-JMacNCheese
sve7en-Faelax-MediocreFred
MyLittleHexx-rangerjase-GeckoeyGecko

mastersheep-Rabidsponge
SAwful-WannabeFinn
MCP_-AgentSmith630
HM: overdoo

Awesomecakes
honkerss

Also, I give you the backup F practice squad:
DaftRaincloud-Nobody-thecanadiancanuck
DonutDefender-Tayjay-CampinKiller
Patty, sulovilen

Platoon Elk Elk Platoon
Argonauts Argonauts
PlatoonGermanyRaptors

[Image: AH23zKq.png]
Thank you karey, OrbitingDeath Ragnar, and sköldpaddor for sigs! 
[Image: BAL_Player_Page.png] [Image: BAL_Update.png]

I don't get why everyone is up in arms. Appeals exist for a reason and our current ownership group is as active it's ever been. Calm down and wait for the appeal response

[Image: ml002.gif]
Credit to Copenhagen, Wasty, FlappyGiraffe, InciteHysteria, and caltroit_red_flames
 [Image: MM4nqx6.png] [Image: Niz2wua.png][Image: egAspOO.png] Knights
[Image: GZ9XvkA.png]

05-19-2020, 06:30 PMJNH Wrote:
05-19-2020, 06:18 PMthecanadiancanuck Wrote: Basically a standard punishment where the SFP trade was the first offense and the CHI trade was the second. Sucks to see it have to come to this, but it was the right move under the rules.

My issue is that this is an interesting interpretation of the rules. 

The whole purpose behind the one infraction = punishment A, second infraction = much harsher punishment B system is to provide a warning shot before taking drastic measures.  So I guess the question here is: were the two trades separate infractions under the spirit of the rule?

I get that he broke the rules but this seems to take a rule that is meant to do anything and to use it in a situation to achieve an unjust outcome.  If it was truly meant to be used in the manner that it was today, then it should have been worded as "if you wrongfully trade the same pick numerous times" or "if you wrongfully trade picks numerous times".  When it's worded as "first offence: ____.  second offence: _____." it seems to imply that these are steps of punishment that are increased once someone becomes a repeat offender.  You can't call Ace a repeat offender when he was never caught/punished for the first offence.

At least, if I was Ace that's one of the arguments I'd start with on my appeal.
(emphasis mine)

This seems like a pretty reasonable take to me. I'm hoping Ace does appeal, and that he does make note of this.

[Image: 9ZNnX19.png]

Canada | Player Page | Grizzlies | Player Updates | Inferno

05-19-2020, 06:40 PMhhh81 Wrote: I'm here to give you what you didn't know you wanted, the all SMJHL thread team!

Zombiewolf-Capt_Blitzkrieg-CptSquall
LordBirdman-Esso2264-JMacNCheese
sve7en-Faelax-MediocreFred
MyLittleHexx-rangerjase-GeckoeyGecko

mastersheep-Rabidsponge
SAwful-WannabeFinn
MCP_-AgentSmith630
HM: overdoo

Awesomecakes
honkerss

Also, I give you the backup F practice squad:
DaftRaincloud-Nobody-thecanadiancanuck
DonutDefender-Tayjay-CampinKiller
Patty, sulovilen

cant even make junior teams im out of here !

[Image: dakiller11.gif]
somebody please make me a sig

05-19-2020, 06:23 PMDaftRaincloud Wrote:
05-19-2020, 06:21 PMFuzzSHL Wrote: Not only that, but there's a group of people in this thread who are only here to shit on him for this. This is so disheartening to see, and I can't say I'm surprised.

There will always be a certain subsection of any population online that exists only to stir the pot and rile up drama. The best way to deal with it is always to ignore it because ultimately they don't know what they're talking about.

I agree, and as much as I want to ignore it, I can't. To watch a certain group of people only come in here to dunk on a guy at his lowest with zero repercussions is yet another glaring error in the way the site conducts itself. And the worst part? These people don't care, don't think there's anything wrong with what they're doing, and will continue doing it since they "aren't actually breaking the rules."

[Image: lap-teamsig.png]
Aleksi Kettu
[Image: 7MO9RpC.png]

05-19-2020, 06:40 PMStamkosFan Wrote:
The second time that draft was a bad mistake, but really the first one was the pick tracker’s fault. Literally when’s the last time that thing got updated? Sure, GMs have a responsibility, but that job exists to actually do something.

Wasn't the pick tracker updated for the draft?

[Image: 3.png]

05-19-2020, 06:40 PMStamkosFan Wrote:

Everytime a double pick trade punishment comes out they say that while the pick tracker is a tool, managers need to track their own picks.

[Image: LB6bY06.gif] [Image: tanner.png]

05-19-2020, 06:35 PMhockeyiscool Wrote: My mouse is doing some voodoo shit.
I just want to say that I like your frequent double post with the second one an explanation and I'm 100% serious, I just get a kick out of it.

[Image: BirdmanSHL.gif]

Jean-François Bokassa
Armada

Proud Father of Johnny Wagner-Svenson

[Image: unknown.png]
Sven Svenson Career Stats

Sweden Raptors pride