Create Account

Berserkers' Amundsen Speaks on S53 Awards

Not in attendance on Awards Night due to international travels, Cale Amundsen learned of his garnered awards via text upon arriving in New Foundland for upcoming training camp to prepare for the S54 season. Immediately questioned by local media... which consisted of two reporters.

What a great feeling last season was. Adding Rookie of the Year and Goaltender of the Year to our team mantle definitely adds a bow to the top of the season in it's entirety. You know, I give credit to my team... My defensemen... My forwards that found importance in back checking. They worked cohesively... They blocked shots... They did their job. It really was a testament to the season. Going into last season many had their doubts for this rag-tag crew of rookies and a few scattered vets. My mask is off to our GMs... Our coaches... Those vets... They prepared us night in, night out. It was an amazing opportunity to really fall in to.

As for the awards themselves... These are for the boys. Sure my name is on it... But most of all our team is on it and without each and every one of them I wouldn't have been nominated at the very least. Now we look forward to S54... Now we push harder... We train more... We exceed expectations. It is going to be a great time to be a part of this organization. The fans should be excited as we look to continue to forge a path as we grow. It is our time New Foundland. It is Serker time.

@JNH @SDCore @Rindiee @"Smalinowski7" @"NeonLime" @BlackLabelBird @Patty @Clean Andrei Kostitsyn @Nhamlet @thevoicelesscreator @Snussu @bbp @Toast @Steve @Justice @Matty7478 @Count Chocula @leafsftw1967 @Tylar @Loco @teztify

[Image: Wally.png]

Love this, no-one deserved these awards more, let’s go Cale  Berserkers Berserkers Berserkers

[Image: 1PU6YuX.png]
         [Image: JiycRrd.png]

much deserved.

[Image: 41373_s.gif]
[Image: vhY18i8.png][Image: 7WSfxIG.png][Image: nBgNUTY.png]

am happy my defense capability make you look good

congrats

[Image: cleanandrei.png]

Congrats Wally!

Aurora Aurora Aurora Aurora Aurora Aurora Aurora Aurora Aurora Aurora Aurora
[Image: 1n0REYx.png]
[Image: AceIn603.gif]

RIP Dangel. See you on the other side, brother

Congratulations on your awards and a great season. Well deserved!

[Image: takethehorizon.gif]
[Image: IdMkYiH.png]

[Image: NIYtQkE.png] [Image: NjFSX1z.png]

Congrats!

[Image: unknown.png]

UsaScarecrowsBlizzardSpecters | [Image: specterspp.png][Image: spectersupdate.png] | TimberArmadaSpectersFinland

[Image: cainbanner_35.jpg]

GO BERSERK

[Image: arTbD7O.png]

Germany Berserkers Stampede Stars Barracuda syndicate

THATS MY BOY

[Image: NCQjJT2.png]
Berserkers     -       syndicate      -     Berserkers

CALE

[Image: BrettBroadway.gif]
[Image: Hunter.png]

What a beast! Can't wait to see what Cale can do this season with an extra year of development under his belt Berserkers

[Image: apSD6uj.gif]
[Image: leafsftw1967.gif] 

Malamutes  Stars Malamutes  Stars

Congrats here as well!  Berserkers
Proud of you and the team.

[Image: zS2lCMp.png] 

[Image: carpy48.gif]
sigs either by @Wasty, @Nokazoa, @sulovilen, @Capt_Blitzkrieg, @sköldpaddor, @Ragnar, @enigmatic, @Lime or myself

Stars Lions Berserkers
[Image: p1gG0LD.png][Image: DKMMlC3.png][Image: sXDU6JX.png][Image: ctsxTFg.png]
my portfolio | my sig shop | gfx discord
[Image: 3GX9nYb.png]

Congrats Wally!

Cheers

---> ParmBorg Highlights <---
[Image: cgv4vCv.png] Goal[Image: 95lCCDx.png]
[Image: parmborg.gif]

[Image: steelhead77.gif]

#1 All-Time SHL Goal & Point Scorer 
- First 2,000 TPE Player in SHL History - 
- First 400 Goal Scorer in SHL History -
- Only 500 Goal Scorer in SHL History -
- First GM to Win 5 & 6 Challenge Cups -
Esa Anrikkanen Award - SMJHL ROY - Est. S34
Vidrik Onoprienko Award Winner - S45

Dragonite[Image: 271.png][Image: 291.png][Image: 321.png][Image: 401.png][Image: 42banner2.png][Image: r-Wt4-AB350oooo.png] Dragonite