Create Account

S54 SMJHL PT #1 - Training Days

[Image: LocSG8t.jpg]

Andren Akerson (Present)
Adrik Baranov (S55 to S70)
Rurik Razin (S32 to S44)
Roy Razin (S17 to S32) (HOF/Rage HOF)
Audun Wissink (S5 to S15)

The Detroit Falcons got the rookies together at the house of veteran Cal Labovitch, who just happens to have a legit UFC octagon in the backyard. After a night of drinking and having a ton of fun, as champions due, somebody thought it was a good idea to start an MMA tournament to crown the toughest rookie as a team building exercise. Kolja Kekkonen gets a bye to the finals because he was the drunkest, so it was 2nd pick Sammy Blaze against last pick James Kimanje. The cocky Blaze, fresh off of a few Smirnoff Ice's, tripped and fell when entering the octagon, knocking him out cold for the easy victory. The second fight saw Zakkira Diporov against Biggs Secksy, which was another upset as the large and in charge Secksy just sat on Diporov until he tapped out. Kimanje came out to take advantage of the distracted Secksy, but was knocked out by an accidental flail of Secky's flabby arms.

The big final of Biggs Secksy vs. Kolja Kekkonen was a real team builder, as thousands of dollars were spent betting on the main event. It did not disappoint as the fresh Kekkonen just ran literal circles around Secksy until he threw up all the vodka cranberries, which he then slipped on, giving him a concussion and winning the competition for Biggs! Fun was had for all!

I was nervous for the first practice with my new team. It felt pretty good when I Jumped on the ice and I saw Scoochie Stratton because he was the one who welcomed me into the SHL community and to see him, it gave me confidence and it kind of break the ice with the rest of the team.
All the team gave to us, rookies, a warm welcome. After the practice, we went to a bar to drink some beer, without the coaches and gm’s, of course. I don’t remember well this night except that it bonds us together and now I’m ready to do everything for this team because I know they’ll be there for me when I’ll need help.
The last memories I’ve got from this night is when I drank a whole glass of Vodka just because people said I wouldn’t be able to do so. I felt it go through my arms and legs, and then my brain. At this moment I blacked out. I wake up next morning with great pictures of myself in my camera roll in counterparts

Quote:185 words

NSFL PT

apologies ahead of time....its from the championship week so its like 1700 words long and i dont know how much you actually have to read of it before you can just say "ok good enough"
(This post was last modified: 05-30-2020, 03:28 AM by Mac.)

It was rather entertaining, having to deal with team building exercises with the current pandemic going on, as well as the endless riotting. Normally, Minnesota, was a quiet cold, unassuming place, but the heat from the fires of the police cars burned even hotter than the August sun, it was three weeks into the lockdown, and the third wave of the pandemic had risen levels back up to Jan of 2020 levels because of very good people.

Cam sighed as as yet another puck sloshed around the melting ice of the half burnt arena, the one they had previously come to each summer to practice, however this summer was a bit different. Trump had made a comment about how most of the deceased were democrats anyway, and were just thugs who committed voter fraud via mail.

After the third person came into the arena and laid in the melting ice water to cool off, Cam finally gave up practicing his shot, and joined the rest of the team and rioters partaking in severe intoxication, and love, always about the love.

[Image: CamNosreh.png]

The brass for the Scarecrows decided the best way to get team moral high was to host a team poker night in the locker room. With all the shiny new contracts handed out however, things got intense very quickly. Mega Tron was the first to bring the bids to 100k. He was racking in the cash fast. However pretty soon Axel Meszaros found Mega Tron's tell, and he lost everything he made very quickly. Danny Marston wasn't too shabby either, managing to clear Richard Majors out. Leonids Balzams got drunk about 20 minutes in with Krišs Dārziņš, bonding over the awesomeness that is their home country of Latvia. Colin Lambert managed to destroy the both of them with relative ease once they got completely wasted. Alas there were 3 left. After a few more hours Meszaros managed to clean house and take home the spoils at a grand total of 10 million dollars. Overall despite everyone else losing out, the team building was a great success.

166 words

[Image: oPVEBnn.png]
Credit to Wasty
[Image: wolfpack3.png]
Credit to Sulovilen

Boxman II entered the Anaheim Locker Room, after having some ties with the general manager before from other places. He was immediately from the first day onwards, made known that they would be going through a team-builiding exercise. They went to the beach! Anaheim being in California was close to the coast, so they decided to have some more fun, and head over there. They just went, and hung out, exchanging stories and getting to know each other. There were some people that did not share anything about themselves, like General Manager Nyko nax. But all things aside, they had a lot of fun, and they knew that before the first game of the season, they could gain enough chemistry with each other to win games. I knew that this team was going to do great things this season. In the night, they headed back to Anaheim, and they all felt more closer to each other. They sang some team songs, trying to figure out a new goal song for their team.

After getting into the facility in Detroit, Kolja Kekkonen took part in some team building activities with the rest of the Falcons. One of the activities was a casual game of soccer, in which Kolja scored 2 of his team's 11 goals. Veteran Falcons players Edward Williams and Zoltan Topalo both had hat tricks in the game. After the game of soccer, the Falcons went for lunch and then came back to an activity that was mentally challenging. Players were split into 3 groups and tasked with completing some large puzzles. Kolja didn't find this to be particularly interesting and instead went to the bathroom for 20 minutes to play on his phone. By the time he had returned from his "bathroom break", the groups had all finished their puzzles. Up next, the team was set to watch Top Gun. Kolja really enjoyed the film, despite the weird volleyball scenes. He later tweeted that he rated the movie a "5/7".

[Image: sIjpJeQ.png]

One of the few team building exercises that the Kelowa Knights participated in was the infamous "Rookie Karaoke Knight". All of the veteran members of the club wrangled the rookies out to the local karaoke joint in town for a little bit of light hazing.

Chris Goodname was up first. As per the rules, the vets picked the song that the rookies would have to sing. Luciano Vessot picked Achy Breaky Heart – Billy Ray Cyrus. Next up was me. I had to sing Come on Eileen – Dexys Midnight Runners, selected by the starting goalie Cillian Kavanagh. Teddy Park and Stan Q Next were selected to sing together by Rocco Berni and Jaska Seppälä. Their song was YMCA – The Village People. Jonathan Lillehammer was given the short end of the stick and had to sing Baby Shark – Pinkfong, requested by Justin Keahi. James Hagan had to sing Wannabe – Spice Girls per Adam Scianna. Blip Blop and Big Drincc performed a duet of Time Of My Life – Bill Medley & Jennifer Warnes as requested by Theo Golury. Cam Nosreh was the last rookie chosen, and had to sing Toxic - Britney Spears as requested from Noah Nystrom.

[Image: ZLoVQGU.png]
[Image: M02LOrx.png]

- Profile Page - Update Page -

Training started out rather rough for Harry Walker. Week one was all focused on skating endurance, something Harry had never really trained all that hard on, preferring to focus on strength and power. However, near the end of Friday’s training, Budlight Lime Budlight Lime offered a wager. “If I’m the slowest around the rink, I’ll buy drinks tonight.” Pretty soon everybody had offered the same, and they were ready for a speed contest. On Budlight’s mark, the 23 of them sped off, all eager to make sure they didn’t come in last. Of course, since everybody was concerned with not coming in last, some of the players had decided before the race to trip Sergei Voskoboynikov right off the start. This didn’t go so well, as right after the trip Boris and Sasha had decided that it was Ryu Jones that had tripped their teammate. This led to a wave of retaliation and pretty soon everybody was flat on their ass laughing, and everyone decided to pay for their own drinks, just this once.

[Image: HarryWalkerSig.png]

[Image: Rq2Dtaw.png]  [Image: PPpK5xb.png]  [Image: wu5MVvy.png]

[Image: unknown.png]

big quarantine hangout

júnior Guarda
Throat Goat

Given the history Joorgustraad's cousin Joln gave the Anaheim Outlaws, with him being a thorn in their side while as a part of the Lethbridge Lions and the Vancouver Whalers, Joorgustraad had a lot of work ahead of him to get along with the coaches and players. On the first day of training camp, he walked into a silent locker room. Everyone, including other rookies and the coaching staff, was all silent. Once he asked what was going on, he had got his answer:

"You're paying for your cousin's mistakes," the coaches said.

In turn, his first practice was hell: he was bag skating throughout practice, even when doing drills. During breaks, he was pouring out water. He even had to take over the equipment manager's job for god's sake. Near the end of the practice, the coach made a speech, and while he was doing so, he berated Joorgustraad at every opportunity. Then, in a turn of events, made the rest of the team bag skate for a solid hour before stopping for the day. It just goes to show that everyone would pay eventually.

[Image: MCP_.gif]
     [Image: ICON1.png][Image: lions-button-updates.png]

Here in Kelowna, the team bonded with each other in man's simplest manner - by consuming copious amounts of alcohol. Is everyone on the team of age? No, not even by Canadian standards, but that was quite alright. The team decided to split into teams of 3 and have a good old fashioned case race. First team to finish their case was to be declared the winners. Not everyone on the team was excited for this, despite the team's alcoholic background. A few rookies, such as Stan Q. Next and Blip Blop expressed their concern for wanton drinking. Others, like Big Drincc, were very excited, declaring that they'd drink half the case on their own. The teams were drawn randomly, save for one all-rookie team of Drincc, Teddy Park, and Cam Nosreh. As the afternoon wore on, the drinking slowed from its rapid pace at the beginning. Drincc threw up after shotgunning several beers back to back, disqualifying his team from the race. In the end, it was a quiet team of Simon Takshak, James Hagan, and Rocco Berni that finished their case first, ending it with a group shotgun. Their rewards? Absolutely nothing but a fun, drunk time.

PatriotesUsaWhalers

[Image: CampinKiller.gif]

Holy shit man they made us these suits that are shaped like Kraken and that was dope as fuck. Then we all got out in a room and they started doing some weird stuff. Connor Hutton was bent over a mechanical bull while Velveteen Dream paddled him Animal House style I don't know about you but that shit was weird. Then you have Zelma losing her mind wondering why she was even down here but once she found the snacks she was alright. Axel Foley was in the weight room pumping on the bench press. When we asked him why he was lifting a broom he said "I have to get those sick gains to be able to finish the sweep" when asked if he realized the season hadn't started yet he said "nah dude we are gonna win it all right now" Moritz wasn't available during the event as he had 1 on 1 time with fuzz which was weird because Fuzz wasn't even there. So I'm wondering what's going on, I get back to the hotel room and notice all my shrooms are gone. Now the it all makes sense.

[Image: mTgAyCs.png]