Create Account

SHL Community Giving Back

<3 u folks so impressed

always considered the shl a small community relative to the vastness of the internet but you guys really went above and beyond to make a huuuuge difference in a great cause

im only a student but as soon as i can scrape some pennies together ill chip in

love u

[Image: OzriPox.png]

Player Page - Update Page

artermis,Feb 2 2017, 04:11 PM Wrote:9gag pretty lit tho
(This post was last modified: 06-02-2020, 09:09 AM by Samsung virtual assistant.)

[Image: xred8xP.png]

If we're doing some kind of team competition i'd split it 25 to NL and 50 to LA because NL is already getting some juice in, kek

[Image: 41373_s.gif]
[Image: vhY18i8.png][Image: 7WSfxIG.png][Image: nBgNUTY.png]

06-01-2020, 12:33 PMCapt_Blitzkrieg Wrote: The other thing to consider in some areas is that there are some local businesses that have venmo/GoFundMe pages.

I know where I live, there's a long-standing Mom & Pop Vietnamese restaurant that was burned down, and they have a page that I'm planning to donate to when I get paid.

My wife and I have been getting take out food once a week from the local places that we still want to be in business when this is all over. McDs and Wendy's will be fine, but Sanchez Taqueria y Panderia might not be. 

When I get paid on Friday I'll be making a donation to somewhere. Gonna look at the list Hotdog posted. Likely a local chapter of BLM or the ACLU or something like that.

[Image: hudson.png]
(This post was last modified: 06-02-2020, 09:31 AM by leviadan.)

06-02-2020, 09:08 AMスウェグキング Wrote: If we're doing some kind of team competition i'd split it 25 to NL and 50 to LA because NL is already getting some juice in, kek

Not a competition at all, haha! I thought it was important to shift the focus off of individual contributions, since not everyone is in a position to get involved. We're all part of our teams and this community, so we're all working together. Smile I will update the board shortly when I get home! Thank you!!!

[Image: pin1_1.gif?ex=661a1734&is=6607a234&hm=b8...1bf5caed8&]

I am bad at trying to add an image, hope this works...

[Image: Ci4nm13.png]sig by @Bruins10 
Scarecrows   Specters   Canada 

06-02-2020, 09:39 AMHuck24 Wrote: I am bad at trying to add an image, hope this works...

It worked perfectly! Thank you so much! Towel We're over $2700 now!  Goal

If you’re like me and want to contribute to this but don’t have the money in order to help here is a video that a woman created with black art and music for an hour. All the ad revenue from this video will be donated to many different organizations and causes in the BLM community.

Just make sure you keep the sound on and don’t skip and of the ads. If you plan on rewatching the video, make sure you throw a random video or 2 in between so YouTube doesn’t mark your account as spam Cheers

[Image: dmills3.gif]
[Image: 6by0kBi.png] || [Image: ohmEd0h.png]

CanadaWhalersSteelhawks
(This post was last modified: 06-02-2020, 11:18 AM by karlssens.)

woke up to a small refund for the cancelled winter season I didn't expect.
glad to help this worthy cause, y'all are amazing!

[Image: cyMUm1a.png]

@"TommySalami" do your thang!

Thanks for the sig ragnar!
[Image: scholz.png]

pride Armada  Player Page || Update Page  Germany pride

Damn guys this is truly amazing. When @leviadan and I were talking about posting this on the forums our loose target was $1000 and we could have happily called it a successful drive at that, but now we're closing in on 3 times that number. It's been hard to be anything but deeply angry and upset watching the events of the past few days but every time I scroll past this thread all I can do is smile. Keep being awesome people

[Image: crtigger.gif]
[Image: murphy.png]

06-02-2020, 05:11 AMChris-McZehrl Wrote:
06-02-2020, 04:49 AMdankoa Wrote: Really not the time or place for this

[Image: GgTAfB.gif]

so fuck over singles with kids? idk if that is the best reply to this topic! but hey ... have fun!
I'm sorry for whatever you're dealing with but saying this is rude and takes away from a good, honest and important movement by acting this way. It's ok to be upset over your situation but you have no right to make this about yourself, it's incredibly selfish and inconsiderate.

[Image: 20200602_114359.jpg]

20 bucks on behalf of Vancouver!

[Image: WLMzOHC.png]

[Image: UCTqPUg.png]

06-02-2020, 11:17 AMkarlssens Wrote: woke up to a small refund for the cancelled winter season I didn't expect.
glad to help this worthy cause, y'all are amazing!

[Image: cyMUm1a.png]

@"TommySalami" do your thang!

Will be donating on my lunch/dinner break!

[Image: TommySalami.gif]

Blizzard Raptors Blizzard Raptors Blizzard Raptors Blizzard Raptors Blizzard

EDM All-Time Leader in Goals, Assists and Points

This is really great stuff everyone.  Not to derail the convo but I suggest everyone do a quick check on charitynavigator.org to see if the organization they want to support is rated.  If it's not rated it likely means its just small, which isn't necessarily a bad thing, but I personally prefer to be careful because unfortunately there are a lot of sham charities out there (to be abundantly clear, I'm not saying that is the case of any of the charities everyone has donated to - this is just a broad statement on charitable giving).

Going to double dip a little bit here (because I've shared this elsewhere in other discussions) and say that my donation is on behalf of Colorado:

[Image: unknown.png]

[Image: BirdmanSHL.gif]

Jean-François Bokassa
Armada

Proud Father of Johnny Wagner-Svenson

[Image: unknown.png]
Sven Svenson Career Stats

Sweden Raptors pride

We've now cleared $3000. There are no words.