Create Account

I´m not donating

06-03-2020, 01:13 PMCarlz Wrote: Shut the fuck up dude
HEEL TURN

[Image: 8PlNwDd.png]

06-03-2020, 06:35 AMThe__Y-man__100 Wrote: @jRuutu I feel you man and personally share a similar stance on the situation. If a middle eastern group started doing the same exact thing because they are being oppressed, society would immediately label it as an act of terrorism. But apparently it’s different when it’s for an African American cause.

But hey, maybe I’m not seeing the full picture, but how is robbing a Rolex store standing up for black rights? Was Floyd all about that drip?

ackshually

https://www.upi.com/Defense-News/2003/04...050097983/

We label looting as a path to freedom. This is from 2003

Rumsfeld Wrote:"If the coalition simply imposed control on the population, that wouldn't achieve the desired effect. We wouldn't be everywhere and we might also alienate a population that doesn't need to have another regime with a grip around its neck," said Brig. Gen. Vincent Brooks, a Central Command spokesman...

"While no one condones looting, on the other hand, one can understand the pent-up feelings that may result from decades of repression and people who have had members of their family killed by that regime, for them to be taking their feelings out on that regime," he said. "And I don't think there's anyone in any of those pictures ... (who wouldn't) accept it as part of the price of getting from a repressed regime to freedom."

[Image: premierbromanov.gif]

Fuck the penaltys
ARGARGARHARG
[Image: EePsAwN.png][Image: sXDU6JX.png][Image: eaex9S1.png]

I like how a dude from Finland thinks he knows the proper way to end discrimination.

[Image: 2Y6XCEF.png]
[Image: Xwhw2zl.gif]
[Image: 2utoLVQ.png]
(This post was last modified: 06-03-2020, 01:45 PM by jcfbey01.)

[Image: giphy.gif?cid=6c09b952ec08902c7a7b0de624...=giphy.gif]@Carbine

[Image: 55708_s.gif]

First Ever SHL Goal:
Code:
5. New England Wolfpack , Kristaps Ball 1 (Piotr Czerkawski 1, Cameron Dubois 2) at 16:27

First Ever Hat Trick:
Code:
S45 Game 46 NEW vs TOR
6. New England Wolfpack , Kristaps Ball 1 (Artemi Berezin 3, Tigole Bitties 5) at 5:21
9. New England Wolfpack , Kristaps Ball 2 (Artemi Berezin 4) at 18:58
10. New England Wolfpack , Kristaps Ball 3 (Tigole Bitties 7, Manuel Gotze 2) at 19:38 (Empty Net)

[Image: YztPk3T.png] [Image: 6by0kBi.png]

06-03-2020, 01:44 PMjcfbey01 Wrote: [Image: giphy.gif?cid=6c09b952ec08902c7a7b0de624...=giphy.gif]@Carbine

this ain't it chief

[Image: 3.png]

(This post was last modified: 06-03-2020, 01:48 PM by Ohtaay.)

[Image: giphy.gif]

[Image: Oats.gif]

Player Page | Player Update
[Image: 401.png] [Image: S42cup1.png] [Image: r-Wt4-AB350oooo.png][Image: WuTGq5J.png][Image: XUMDqMO.png]

06-03-2020, 01:44 PMjcfbey01 Wrote: [Image: giphy.gif?cid=6c09b952ec08902c7a7b0de624...=giphy.gif]@Carbine

Dawg this shit is fuckin weird. The community has raised $4000 for a really important cause, and you guys are rallying around not donating money? Around not being helpful? Hold whatever personal opinions you want but my god is this the lamest shit ive ever seen.

A “one of us” gif posted in relation to saying “I have no interest in the struggles of minorities”. What a weird fuckin cause to rally around.

[Image: bjobin2.png]
[Image: 9tINabI.png][Image: c97iD9R.png]

**First GM in SMJHL history to win 3 Four Star Cups back-to-back-to-back**
(This post was last modified: 06-03-2020, 01:59 PM by bluesfan55.)

06-03-2020, 01:53 PMnour Wrote:

Dawg this shit is fuckin weird. The community has raised $4000 for a really important cause, and you guys are rallying around not donating money? Around not being helpful? Hold whatever personal opinions you want but my god is this the lamest shit ive ever seen.

A “one of us” gif posted in relation to saying “I have no interest in the struggles of minorities”. What a weird fuckin cause to rally around.

I’ll never know the plight of having to get pulled over at a red light and immediately being branded some sort of criminal by the cops because of my skin color. It’s fucking horrible that that always seems to happen and there needs to be change.

I guarantee you they won’t either, and instead of actually helping change the world for the better they’re celebrating the fact that they’re NOT helping. Fucking disgusting.

[Image: bluesfan55.gif]
Armada Steelhawks Switzerland

Armada Specters Wolfpack Steelhawks Forge Switzerland

Scarecrows pride Chiefs Riot Stars Blizzard Ireland

ty to @High Stick King @EvilAllBran and @Ragnar for the sigs

carlz with the heel turn outta nowhere

[Image: sig-e-e-geck-atl.png]

e

:clown:

e

@jcfbey01 @Carbine I'm really dissapointed in both of you. Come on guys, I respected you both so much more before but this is really sad.

06-03-2020, 02:01 PMSamee Wrote: @jcfbey01 @Carbine I'm really dissapointed in both of you. Come on guys, I respected you both so much more before but this is really sad.
^^^

come the fuck on. Stop makin clowns of yourselves.

e

Fuck off dick weed

RETIRED

Hey guys you know how people are donating money, signing petitions, educating their peers and engaging in discussion, all in the name of ending racism’s hold on our culture?

Let’s build a cause around doing none of those things and deciding to be complacent!

WOO WOO WOO HOORAH! ONE OF US! ONE OF US!

[Image: bjobin2.png]
[Image: 9tINabI.png][Image: c97iD9R.png]

**First GM in SMJHL history to win 3 Four Star Cups back-to-back-to-back**
(This post was last modified: 06-03-2020, 02:14 PM by PremierBromanov.)

06-03-2020, 06:35 AMThe__Y-man__100 Wrote: @jRuutu I feel you man and personally share a similar stance on the situation. If a middle eastern group started doing the same exact thing because they are being oppressed, society would immediately label it as an act of terrorism. But apparently it’s different when it’s for an African American cause.

But hey, maybe I’m not seeing the full picture, but how is robbing a Rolex store standing up for black rights? Was Floyd all about that drip?

also, i just wanted to add this for context

[Image: 6uYCCEN.jpg]

[Image: premierbromanov.gif]

Fuck the penaltys
ARGARGARHARG
[Image: EePsAwN.png][Image: sXDU6JX.png][Image: eaex9S1.png]