Create Account

LOL New England

06-11-2020, 02:12 PMStamkosFan Wrote: Ola Wagstrom - Tony Pepperoni - Luke Thomason
Mike Izzy - Slap McShotty - Vorian Atreides
Tom Fiddler - Mitchell Van Der Heijden - Simon Takshak
Theo Kondos - Mats Marner - Asclepius Perseus Flitterwind

Nikolai Evans - Andrej Doskocil
Sven Yxskaft - Jøln DuBølk
Disisde Dayudie - Adam Scianna

Aleister Cain
Harry Carpet / Benjamin Blue

i'm always too late ffs

[Image: selm.gif]
[Image: sig.gif]

i stand with leitner

[Image: sIjpJeQ.png]

06-11-2020, 01:40 PMCarpy48 Wrote: I've come to the conclusion that a goalie (even a good one) doesn't make a major difference in the end if the rest of the team is either very good or very bad.

Do you have any suggestions as to how to fix that? Do you think it needs fixing?

Just curious.

[Image: 9ZNnX19.png]

Canada | Player Page | Grizzlies | Player Updates | Inferno

Damn some actual sim-based, player and performance driven drama. Love it!

Old mate you posted about 4 messages in discord in the whole of last season.

[Image: 66624_s.gif]
[Image: 56096_s.gif]
Credit to Ml002, King, Wasty, Carpy, Bruins10, Rum_Ham, Turd Ferguson, Ragnar and Enigmatic for the sigs.
Forge Stampede Inferno Specters Wolfpack Platoon Armada Scarecrows Uk

Player page | Player updates
[Image: wMGKypg.png]

06-11-2020, 03:05 PMcharlieconway Wrote:
06-11-2020, 01:40 PMCarpy48 Wrote: I've come to the conclusion that a goalie (even a good one) doesn't make a major difference in the end if the rest of the team is either very good or very bad.

Do you have any suggestions as to how to fix that? Do you think it needs fixing?

Just curious.

I wonder if it has something to do with the average goals per game restriction. @golden_apricot is it possible to relax that restriction?

[Image: glutes2.gif]
Signatures by Vulfzilla, Jepox, Jess, rum_ham, Ragnar, and myself
[Image: 9vAsr7c.png]
[Image: tkMQzhf.png] [Image: tdKmZA0.png]

06-11-2020, 03:52 PMgoldenglutes Wrote:
06-11-2020, 03:05 PMcharlieconway Wrote: Do you have any suggestions as to how to fix that? Do you think it needs fixing?

Just curious.

I wonder if it has something to do with the average goals per game restriction. @golden_apricot is it possible to relax that restriction?

no. its literally the slider setting that the game uses there are no other sliders. they use those as settings to balance the league for historical seasons afaik

06-11-2020, 03:11 PMRomanesEuntDomus Wrote: Damn some actual sim-based, player and performance driven drama. Love it!

Very nice

[Image: 41373_s.gif]
[Image: vhY18i8.png][Image: 7WSfxIG.png][Image: nBgNUTY.png]

I actually posted something like this in the locker room a few days ago Laughing

(Implying that I guess it was you who won us games)

[Image: zcOwSzN.png] [Image: b1AwZLU.png]
First ever Yukon Malamute draft pick (1st overall S65)

[Image: ezgif-3-597e9990a5.png]

Some serious salt coming from NEW. Save some for this winter.

[Image: FJPVyys.png]

This is not a media article, this is a bona fide hit piece and if it belongs anywhere it should be in the Thunderdome. If this gets graded I will be very disappointed.

[img=0x0]https://sig.grumpybumpers.com/host/glswenson.gif[/img]

[img=0x0]https://sig.grumpybumpers.com/host/agentchadjohnson.gif[/img]

06-11-2020, 09:09 PMDaftRaincloud Wrote: This is not a media article, this is a bona fide hit piece and if it belongs anywhere it should be in the Thunderdome. If this gets graded I will be very disappointed.

thats a hot take. ITs a great article. there have been worse media that got graded.

[Image: 0XJkcN5.png]
Czechoslovakia PROFILE || UPDATE || RAGE. Rage 
[Image: luketd.gif]

06-11-2020, 09:09 PMDaftRaincloud Wrote: This is not a media article, this is a bona fide hit piece and if it belongs anywhere it should be in the Thunderdome. If this gets graded I will be very disappointed.
lol what

[Image: ImShiny.gif]

is this copy pasta

[Image: sIjpJeQ.png]

06-11-2020, 07:33 PMThe__Y-man__100 Wrote: I actually posted something like this in the locker room a few days ago Laughing

(Implying that I guess it was you who won us games)
That's humorous at best. Let's be real.

Aurora Knights Aurora Knights Aurora Knights Aurora Knights Aurora Knights
[Image: VZtEodi.png]
[Image: 1n0REYx.png]

RIP Dangel. See you on the other side, brother