Create Account

LOL New England

Ace & being a horrible SHL GM name a more iconic duo

04-18-2020, 01:58 PMnour Wrote: we received 2 complaints from Site Member @caltroit_red_flames about his site rep being brigaded

Great article and followed by some interesting dirt!

[Image: Snoopdogg.gif]
    [Image: d9J5DHT.png]        norway      [Image: d9J5DHT.png]
(This post was last modified: 06-11-2020, 10:05 PM by acdangel.)

Ace is a fantastic GM.

[Image: danglechek.png]

Dont hurt feelings.

[Image: 41373_s.gif]
[Image: vhY18i8.png][Image: 7WSfxIG.png][Image: nBgNUTY.png]

Imagine still ranting about this weeks after the fact.

(This post was last modified: 06-11-2020, 10:05 PM by acdangel.)

Hiymom Pld

06-11-2020, 09:43 PMCarlz Wrote: Ace & being a horrible SHL GM name a more iconic duo

I feel like that’s not entirely true. Ace has mostly done good work as head, but at the end of the day no one is perfect

[Image: zcOwSzN.png] [Image: b1AwZLU.png]
First ever Yukon Malamute draft pick (1st overall S65)

[Image: ezgif-3-597e9990a5.png]

06-11-2020, 09:09 PMDaftRaincloud Wrote: This is not a media article, this is a bona fide hit piece and if it belongs anywhere it should be in the Thunderdome. If this gets graded I will be very disappointed.

Terrible take, it's no worse than the 200 word satire articles posted 6x a day.

[Image: LB6bY06.gif] [Image: tanner.png]

06-11-2020, 03:05 PMcharlieconway Wrote:
06-11-2020, 01:40 PMCarpy48 Wrote: I've come to the conclusion that a goalie (even a good one) doesn't make a major difference in the end if the rest of the team is either very good or very bad.

Do you have any suggestions as to how to fix that? Do you think it needs fixing?

Just curious.

No idea. I had that idea last season to see whether putting me into a team which is good on paper but had a weak(er) goalie or adding a bad goalie to Toronto would make a significant difference (good or bad), but didn't have the energy to test that on FHM. One good player can't make a team better.

[Image: zS2lCMp.png] 

[Image: carpy48.gif]
sigs either by @Wasty, @Nokazoa, @sulovilen, @Capt_Blitzkrieg, @sköldpaddor, @Ragnar, @enigmatic, @Lime or myself

Stars Lions Berserkers
[Image: p1gG0LD.png][Image: DKMMlC3.png][Image: sXDU6JX.png][Image: ctsxTFg.png]
my portfolio | my sig shop | gfx discord
[Image: 3GX9nYb.png]
[Image: AfpXX8l.png]

06-11-2020, 02:32 PMMyLittleHexx Wrote: [Image: d80c1a91b752a93ee59b335fc7f624f1328996f5_hq.gif]
AW as he was writing his article

Oh god I laughed so hard at this.

[Image: Katth.gif]

[Image: CsnVET2.png]
Barracuda Germany Scarecrows Knights

[Image: cgv4vCv.png] [Image: 95lCCDx.png] [Image: GATPRRX.png]
S50 Challenge Cup Finals Game 7
[Image: gNFVjT6.png]

06-11-2020, 01:28 PMAndrewWarren13 Wrote: after winning 200 games and 2 McBrides for a franchise over a 9 year career.

I'm proud of your stint in New England. I was so hyped about you and Egger back in s43.

Reed Kobo - Winger - #33
Player Page- Update Page
Elijah Jones - Winger - #33 Retired
Player Page - Update Page
Toivo Kosonen - Defenseman - #33 Retired
Player PageUpdate Page
[Image: 2ew9foG.png][Image: rnSNsnU.png]

AW I gotta say, I disagree. I don't think it's some malicious move to trade an older goalie for a younger one that fits your timeline a little bit better, especially when you, by your own admission, stopped updating. Ace is a good dude (up for debate i guess lol) and doesn't make petty moves. He's got a roster full of players trying to win games, and even if you're performing really well (which you are, its a miracle they only score 10 some games), it doesn't change the fact that Blue is just flat out going to last longer. Plus, you're recreating anyway, and blue has more seasons left. It's an open and shut case!

I don't really see the point in looking at how blue is playing a tiny bit worse than you are. But I hope its all in good fun Smile

[Image: premierbromanov.gif]

Fuck the penaltys
ARGARGARHARG
[Image: EePsAwN.png][Image: sXDU6JX.png][Image: eaex9S1.png]