Create Account

Re: My Suspension

new england should permanently bench ruutu until he retires or something

[Image: OzriPox.png]

Player Page - Update Page

artermis,Feb 2 2017, 04:11 PM Wrote:9gag pretty lit tho

06-12-2020, 05:53 PMCampinKiller Wrote:
06-12-2020, 05:52 PMImShiny Wrote: bruh imagine defending a racist

Imagine believing anyone is defending Ruutu and not taking issue with the death wishes. You've got the suicide hotline in your sig bro, cmon
I thought that was very clear, no mixed feelings on my end

[Image: premierbromanov.gif]

Fuck the penaltys
ARGARGARHARG
[Image: EePsAwN.png][Image: sXDU6JX.png][Image: eaex9S1.png]

Imagine believing anyone is defending Ruutu and not taking issue with the death wishes. You've got the suicide hotline in your sig bro, cmon

first off you need to back off. Come off the high horse. Everyone agrees that death threats are bad. Nobody is disagreeing. IO never once sided with him. And I am not just talking about people in this thread. There are plenty of people on the site who believe in this. Defending someone who questions oppression of colored people and gloats about not getting suspended even though they know they were being a shitty person.

[Image: ImShiny.gif]

06-12-2020, 05:48 PMcaltroit_red_flames Wrote:
06-12-2020, 05:33 PMjRuutu Wrote: And you are right, not everybody deserve a benefit of a doubt and/or energy being poured on them to change their mind.

Do you know what is the difference between me and you, difference between me and quite few in this thread? You claim to be so progressive and ´good people´, but that does not stop you from coming down to the level where you claim that I am as a person.

You pretend to be so much better, but what you don´t realize is that you are just as or maybe even more flawed than I am.

People can't choose the color of their skin, you can choose to not be a racist.
And I´m choosing not being a racist.

I have yet to see a single person "defend" a racist in this thread.

@PremierBromanov said earlier in the thread he wants racists to feel "unwelcome." I don't have a chart handy, but I assure you and anyone else painting mine or others criticism as "defending racism" that there are many, many, MANY grades between "unwelcome" and "dead." And the latter cannot be undone, and has far greater ramifications beyond this forum.

As someone who battles my own demons, it's not something I want to see, just like I don't want to see racist, homophobic, ableist, sexist language or any other derogatory or hateful speech. It's all bad. It all sucks. None of it is good, even if it is directed at the so-called enemy.

We can be better.

Zach Evans[/b] | Player Page | Update Page
Nikolai Evans
| Player Page | Update Page

06-12-2020, 05:55 PMImShiny Wrote:
06-12-2020, 05:53 PMCampinKiller Wrote: Imagine believing anyone is defending Ruutu and not taking issue with the death wishes. You've got the suicide hotline in your sig bro, cmon

first off you need to back off. Come off the high horse. Everyone agrees that death threats are bad. Nobody is disagreeing. IO never once sided with him. And I am not just talking about people in this thread. There are plenty of people on the site who believe in this. Defending someone who questions oppression of colored people and gloats about not getting suspended even though they know they were being a shitty person.

Learn to read.

[Image: Katth.gif]

[Image: CsnVET2.png]
Barracuda Germany Scarecrows Knights

[Image: cgv4vCv.png] [Image: 95lCCDx.png] [Image: GATPRRX.png]
S50 Challenge Cup Finals Game 7
[Image: gNFVjT6.png]

06-12-2020, 05:55 PMImShiny Wrote:
06-12-2020, 05:53 PMCampinKiller Wrote: Imagine believing anyone is defending Ruutu and not taking issue with the death wishes. You've got the suicide hotline in your sig bro, cmon

I´m not gloating, I don´t want to get banned. If someone comments something along the lines of: I can not believe you did not get banned, but the suicide wisher was banned´ = I´m going to comment on it and ask why they think I should be banned.

06-12-2020, 05:37 PMztevans Wrote:
06-12-2020, 05:31 PMcharlieconway Wrote: A racist denying the historic systemic oppression of a race of people and someone telling that racist to kill themselves are not equally bad. The former is worse. I don't really understand why that's up for debate?

Why does one have to be "worse?"  Why can't they both just be deplorable things which should not be done?  Do people hold a moral high ground which gives them immunity to say or do something as awful as "Kill yourself" as long as it is directed at a bad person?
Think of it as trying to figure out a way to avoid this situation in the future. Doing nothing to jRuutu and suspending PremierBromanov disincentivizes people from "wishing death" upon someone else, but does nothing to address the initial comment which was the direct cause of PremierBromanov's response.

If you had to only punish one of them (which --as far as I can tell-- is what wound up happening), punish jRuutu. Because his dogshit "so-called oppression" comment is worse, and the reason the exchange happened in the first place.

I can understand why PremierBromanov said what they did. It was a reaction to what jRuutu said, which was unacceptable in any circumstance. The context matters here.

06-12-2020, 05:49 PMjRuutu Wrote:
06-12-2020, 05:37 PMwumaduce Wrote: Are you that fucking dense, you dumb shit? Jesus fucking christ. You literally questioned if black people in America are oppressed, while there are hundreds of fucking videos showing them getting murdered/beaten/falsely arrested by a bunch of shitbags with badges. You're an absolute fucking disgrace. It's almost impossible to make Samee look like a good GM, but trading you away for being a cunt was one of his best moves.

You went through a whole exchange in your attention craving hot take with Baelor, and all you came out of it with is that you're not a racist. I don't condone anyone telling someone else to kill themselves, and I agree with the suspension. You managed to not break any rules, while being a complete piece of shit human being and now you gloat about it.

You're a disgusting human being, and I hope all of your teammates and countrymen on this website are ashamed and disgusted you're associated with them.
And by questioning it I´m like those ´shitbags with badges´? Do you realize that we are on the internet right now?

What you want me to say? Yea we exchanged messages with Baelor, he is not some miracle worker if that is what you are wondering. I´m not going to apologize for my posts and thoughts, because I know that is going to be pointless with you people. All you want to see is me leaving the site.

No, you dense piece of shit. I'd rather see you realize your racial views are from the late 1800s, and they don't hold a place in today's world. I could give two fucks less if you're on the site - you don't contribute anything other than idiotic thoughts that you submit just to stir controversy.

Pull your head out of your ass and realize the world doesn't revolve around Ruutu.

[Image: FJPVyys.png]

06-12-2020, 05:56 PMjRuutu Wrote:
06-12-2020, 05:48 PMcaltroit_red_flames Wrote: People can't choose the color of their skin, you can choose to not be a racist.
And I´m choosing not being a racist.

Don't fucking gaslight me, you can't just say you aren't a racist when we have a dozen examples documented in here.

If you don't like the label do something about it.

[Image: doubtfulalpha.gif]
[Image: 0XJkcN5.png]
[Image: sN8N4xa.png][Image: 639861613880541184.png] Cal Juice [Image: 639861613880541184.png][Image: RyzkmSj.png]
[Image: Eo2nBCt.png] Tomas Zadina
[Image: snacnei.png] Brady McIntyre
[Image: ice-level.svg]

06-12-2020, 06:01 PMcharlieconway Wrote:
06-12-2020, 05:37 PMztevans Wrote: Why does one have to be "worse?"  Why can't they both just be deplorable things which should not be done?  Do people hold a moral high ground which gives them immunity to say or do something as awful as "Kill yourself" as long as it is directed at a bad person?
Think of it as trying to figure out a way to avoid this situation in the future. Doing nothing to jRuutu and suspending PremierBromanov disincentivizes people from "wishing death" upon someone else, but does nothing to address the initial comment which was the direct cause of PremierBromanov's response.

If you had to only punish one of them (which --as far as I can tell-- is what wound up happening), punish jRuutu. Because his dogshit "so-called oppression" comment is worse, and the reason the exchange happened in the first place.

I can understand why PremierBromanov said what they did. It was a reaction to what jRuutu said, which was unacceptable in any circumstance. The context matters here.
jRuttu made a very ignorant comment.  but Bromanov wished direct harm on him.
from a HO view it's very clear which one is actionable. 
Ruttu's comment is dogshit but banning people for bad opinions isn't really doable.

[Image: Cracker_Pizza_sig.png?ex=6516546d&is=651...bb4003576&]
[Image: pride23gif.gif]

Having the suicide hotline in your sign is a noble thing, not something to knock. People need to know, and remember, there is always someone out there to help you, talk to you, support you. Especially in times like these where the world is so unpredictable. A feeling of security and a supportive voice could be the difference for someone.

06-12-2020, 06:03 PMwumaduce Wrote:
06-12-2020, 05:49 PMjRuutu Wrote: And by questioning it I´m like those ´shitbags with badges´? Do you realize that we are on the internet right now?

What you want me to say? Yea we exchanged messages with Baelor, he is not some miracle worker if that is what you are wondering. I´m not going to apologize for my posts and thoughts, because I know that is going to be pointless with you people. All you want to see is me leaving the site.

No, you dense piece of shit. I'd rather see you realize your racial views are from the late 1800s, and they don't hold a place in today's world. I could give two fucks less if you're on the site - you don't contribute anything other than idiotic thoughts that you submit just to stir controversy.

Pull your head out of your ass and realize the world doesn't revolve around Ruutu.
That is nice, notice how I´m not the one using vulgar language. When you have cleaned your potty mouth we can talk more.

I have not claimed that the world goes around me or that everybody should think like I do.
(This post was last modified: 06-12-2020, 06:15 PM by charlieconway.)

06-12-2020, 06:07 PMPatty Wrote: Ruttu's comment is dogshit but banning people for bad opinions isn't really doable.
I'm pretty sure downplaying what jRuutu said as just a 'bad opinion' is the crux of the entire problem here.

If comments like his are just something that people have to live with then I really hope you know how that reality is going to affect people here.

Imagine putting racism and suicide on a scale to find the best socially accepted point of view.

[Image: Katth.gif]

[Image: CsnVET2.png]
Barracuda Germany Scarecrows Knights

[Image: cgv4vCv.png] [Image: 95lCCDx.png] [Image: GATPRRX.png]
S50 Challenge Cup Finals Game 7
[Image: gNFVjT6.png]