Create Account

Re: My Suspension

06-12-2020, 06:51 PMhockeyiscool Wrote: First line:  Boris Poroshenko  David Vent  Ola Wagstrom                                 1D:   Poopity Scoop     Barret McCarthey

Second Line: Aron  Hernadivic   DeMaricus Smyth      Creller                         2D: Corey Kennedy      Gabriel Johnson

Third Line:   Joseph Weston    Berry Batbak            Mayfield                           3D: Guy Zheng             Perry Morgan

Fourth Line:  Jaska Seppala      Alexander Roach       Patrick Twist                  4D: Adam Scianna        Jean-Pierre Gay

1G: Frans Eller
Something is missing

[Image: premierbromanov.gif]

Fuck the penaltys
ARGARGARHARG
[Image: EePsAwN.png][Image: sXDU6JX.png][Image: eaex9S1.png]

06-12-2020, 08:42 PMPremierBromanov Wrote:
06-12-2020, 06:51 PMhockeyiscool Wrote: First line:  Boris Poroshenko  David Vent  Ola Wagstrom                                 1D:   Poopity Scoop     Barret McCarthey

Second Line: Aron  Hernadivic   DeMaricus Smyth      Creller                         2D: Corey Kennedy      Gabriel Johnson

Third Line:   Joseph Weston    Berry Batbak            Mayfield                           3D: Guy Zheng             Perry Morgan

Fourth Line:  Jaska Seppala      Alexander Roach       Patrick Twist                  4D: Adam Scianna        Jean-Pierre Gay

Something is missing

Yeah, he forgot the waterboy.

Zach Evans[/b] | Player Page | Update Page
Nikolai Evans
| Player Page | Update Page

Just here to mention that my best friend that I met when I was five years old committed suicide when we were 25. I spoke at his funeral to a crowd of over one hundred people. Out of all the people I’ve ever met in my life he had the best laugh, and I can still hear it to this day. Life is precious, as we’ve seen with the loss of George Floyd, and racism is real. During this difficult time we must listen and learn, and Ruutu should have started with the first option. It’s never okay to tell a person they should die, and it’s not okay to be unapologetic about it.

What we need to do is come together, and recognize that we are all the same. Just want all you wonderful people to know that you are loved, and I am happy to call you my brothers and sisters. Please, just take in a breath of fresh air, have a great meal and take a hot shower. Let’s rejoice in what we have here and focus on growing together.

Much love.

[Image: p82ugau.png]

no need to disrespect the police

Vadim Askerov Player Page
Vadim Askerov Update Thread

06-12-2020, 08:44 PMztevans Wrote:
06-12-2020, 08:42 PMPremierBromanov Wrote: Something is missing

Yeah, he forgot the waterboy.
That's me, 3 points fiddler, they call me

Fuck the penaltys
ARGARGARHARG

06-12-2020, 05:37 PMztevans Wrote: Why does one have to be "worse?"  Why can't they both just be deplorable things which should not be done?  Do people hold a moral high ground which gives them immunity to say or do something as awful as "Kill yourself" as long as it is directed at a bad person?

Sorry for not bringing anything to this discussion but I just wanna say I see what you did there

[Image: KSelich.gif]
Thank you all for the amazing sigs & player cards
Germany Citadelles  Stampede [Image: vhY18i8.png][Image: Raptors.png][Image: gs89eGV.png] [Image: eE2UQZC.png] Stampede Citadelles Germany

3. Buffalo Stampede , Eduard Selich 5 (Maximilian Wachter, Alexis Metzler) at 16:25
5. Buffalo Stampede , Eduard Selich 6 (Steven Stamkos Jr., Brynjar Tusk) at 19:48
8. Buffalo Stampede , Eduard Selich 7 (Brynjar Tusk, Alexis Metzler) at 13:55
9. Buffalo Stampede , Eduard Selich 8 (Anton Fedorov, Mikelis Grundmanis) at 15:12
10. Buffalo Stampede , Eduard Selich 9 (Dickie Pecker) at 19:43 (Empty Net)
(This post was last modified: 06-12-2020, 09:24 PM by sve7en.)

06-12-2020, 08:50 PMSerpe x 13 Wrote: no need to disrespect the police

Yeah they do enough to themselves as it is these days.

[Image: sve7en.gif]

[Image: 1tWWEzv.png][Image: 8zFnf2t.png][Image: 6Lj3x8E.png][Image: xkAdpbO.png][Image: xnZrhKU.png][Image: 9YigPG2.png][Image: bpYxJ69.png]

ACAB

[Image: owenm43.gif]
[Image: 9vAsr7c.png]

06-12-2020, 09:25 PMFlareon Wrote:

ACAB

[Image: OzriPox.png]

Player Page - Update Page

artermis,Feb 2 2017, 04:11 PM Wrote:9gag pretty lit tho

06-12-2020, 09:06 PMTomen Wrote:
06-12-2020, 05:37 PMztevans Wrote: Why does one have to be "worse?"  Why can't they both just be deplorable things which should not be done?  Do people hold a moral high ground which gives them immunity to say or do something as awful as "Kill yourself" as long as it is directed at a bad person?

Sorry for not bringing anything to this discussion but I just wanna say I see what you did there

I have no idea what you're talking about sir. Ahem.

Zach Evans[/b] | Player Page | Update Page
Nikolai Evans
| Player Page | Update Page

06-12-2020, 09:25 PMFlareon Wrote:

ACAB

Fuck the penaltys
ARGARGARHARG

Bro I have like 9 TPE

[Image: 8PlNwDd.png]

(This post was last modified: 06-12-2020, 11:45 PM by hockeyiscool.)

You were selected to usher in a era of new generation, a locker room presence. One who shows true grit.

Fuck the cops

[Image: unknown.png]

UsaScarecrowsBlizzardSpecters | [Image: specterspp.png][Image: spectersupdate.png] | TimberArmadaSpectersFinland

[Image: cainbanner_35.jpg]
(This post was last modified: 06-13-2020, 12:20 AM by Serpe x 13.)

06-13-2020, 12:09 AMSlashACM Wrote: Fuck the cops

ops

Vadim Askerov Player Page
Vadim Askerov Update Thread