Create Account

Re: My Suspension

I am a bit too busy to pull up all the references, but in legal/policy terms that is most likely a justifiable use of deadly force. Most policies would allow the use of deadly force on a suspect in possession of a stun device like that due to the fact that they could use it to stun the officer and obtain their firearm. There's also the possibility the officer that fired believed he'd taken his partner's gun. Re: the fleeing part, see: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tennessee_v._Garner

PatriotesUsaWhalers

[Image: CampinKiller.gif]

06-13-2020, 07:42 PMcaltroit_red_flames Wrote:
06-13-2020, 07:41 PMCarbine Wrote: https://twitter.com/balleralert/status/1...16964?s=20
https://twitter.com/MattWSB/status/12719...23617?s=20

Seems pretty justified to me.

You disgust me.

The man was running away, he had a TASER he wrestled from the officer. A non lethal tool for subduing people. You don't fucking shoot someone for resisting arrest.

Disgusting. That man is dead.
No, you just don't like the truth. Murder Two wouldn't hold up in court. Murder Three maybe but the use of force seems justified given the video released so far.

Actions have consequences. Don't steal an officer's taser. Don't try to intimidate him by pointing it at him.

[Image: Carbine.gif]
Sig Credit: Suavemente, rum_ham, Turd Ferguson

[Image: s9JOf1N.png][Image: wW0VNnL.png]

[Image: 711381262207811636.png]

06-13-2020, 07:10 PMcaltroit_red_flames Wrote: Not all cops are bad, but here's how I see. But officers have partners. Either

a.) officer is complicit in allowing the police system to become a brotherhood of racial murder

b.) officer is actively involved in a police system that is a brotherhood of racial murder

https://www.reddit.com/r/news/comments/h...i/fupdx6h/

The level of police brutality is disgustingly high. The level of officers that may not be a part of the oppressive system may be non zero, but it's negligible.

edit: I feel like I should say I'm not calling that police brutality, that was murder in the 2nd degree of someone resisting arrest. The Fleeing Felon rule permits use of non lethal force to stop someone fleeing who committed a felony. You don't fucking shoot someone. You don't shoot someone in front of their fucking family. So yeah, when I see ACAB I don't think "those poor cops" I think "I mean... kinda yeah." Fucking murderers.

Most officers outside of big cities don't have partners though

PatriotesUsaWhalers

06-13-2020, 07:49 PMCampinKiller Wrote: I am a bit too busy to pull up all the references, but in legal/policy terms that is most likely a justifiable use of deadly force. Most policies would allow the use of deadly force on a suspect in possession of a stun device like that due to the fact that they could use it to stun the officer and obtain their firearm. There's also the possibility the officer that fired believed he'd taken his partner's gun. Re: the fleeing part, see: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tennessee_v._Garner

A bright yellow taser in a well lit parking lot looks like a black gun? Stop making bullshit excuses. I don't give a fuck if you think it's legally justified, that man was murdered cold blood and if you disagree you're a racist. The man was not trying to engaged he was running away from the confrontation.

06-13-2020, 07:50 PMCarbine Wrote:
06-13-2020, 07:42 PMcaltroit_red_flames Wrote: You disgust me.

The man was running away, he had a TASER he wrestled from the officer. A non lethal tool for subduing people. You don't fucking shoot someone for resisting arrest.

No, you just don't like the truth. Murder Two wouldn't hold up in court. Murder Three maybe but the use of force seems justified given the video released so far.

Actions have consequences. Don't steal an officer's taser. Don't try to intimidate him by pointing it at him.

I don't care if it would hold up in court, that was murder. You apparently don't like the truth that the police are a systemically racist group.

Justified. You call murder fucking justified. Racist. Christ what is wrong with you?

[Image: doubtfulalpha.gif]
[Image: 0XJkcN5.png]
[Image: sN8N4xa.png][Image: 639861613880541184.png] Cal Juice [Image: 639861613880541184.png][Image: RyzkmSj.png]
[Image: Eo2nBCt.png] Tomas Zadina
[Image: snacnei.png] Brady McIntyre
[Image: ice-level.svg]

06-13-2020, 07:50 PMCarbine Wrote:
06-13-2020, 07:42 PMcaltroit_red_flames Wrote: You disgust me.

That's enough internet for you today

[Image: sIjpJeQ.png]

06-13-2020, 07:54 PMCampinKiller Wrote:
06-13-2020, 07:10 PMcaltroit_red_flames Wrote: Not all cops are bad, but here's how I see. But officers have partners. Either

a.) officer is complicit in allowing the police system to become a brotherhood of racial murder

b.) officer is actively involved in a police system that is a brotherhood of racial murder

https://www.reddit.com/r/news/comments/h...i/fupdx6h/

The level of police brutality is disgustingly high. The level of officers that may not be a part of the oppressive system may be non zero, but it's negligible.

edit: I feel like I should say I'm not calling that police brutality, that was murder in the 2nd degree of someone resisting arrest. The Fleeing Felon rule permits use of non lethal force to stop someone fleeing who committed a felony. You don't fucking shoot someone. You don't shoot someone in front of their fucking family. So yeah, when I see ACAB I don't think "those poor cops" I think "I mean... kinda yeah." Fucking murderers.

Most officers outside of big cities don't have partners though

Regardless of if you're correct that murder was in fucking Atlanta and there was a partner. And if you want to use that excuse, body cameras and vehicle cameras.

The tools for accountability exist and they're continually ignored by the police.

[Image: doubtfulalpha.gif]
[Image: 0XJkcN5.png]
[Image: sN8N4xa.png][Image: 639861613880541184.png] Cal Juice [Image: 639861613880541184.png][Image: RyzkmSj.png]
[Image: Eo2nBCt.png] Tomas Zadina
[Image: snacnei.png] Brady McIntyre
[Image: ice-level.svg]

06-13-2020, 07:57 PMcaltroit_red_flames Wrote:
06-13-2020, 07:49 PMCampinKiller Wrote: I am a bit too busy to pull up all the references, but in legal/policy terms that is most likely a justifiable use of deadly force. Most policies would allow the use of deadly force on a suspect in possession of a stun device like that due to the fact that they could use it to stun the officer and obtain their firearm. There's also the possibility the officer that fired believed he'd taken his partner's gun. Re: the fleeing part, see: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tennessee_v._Garner

A bright yellow taser in a well lit parking lot looks like a black gun? Stop making bullshit excuses. I don't give a fuck if you think it's legally justified, that man was murdered cold blood and if you disagree you're a racist. The man was not trying to engaged he was running away from the confrontation.

06-13-2020, 07:50 PMCarbine Wrote: No, you just don't like the truth. Murder Two wouldn't hold up in court. Murder Three maybe but the use of force seems justified given the video released so far.

I don't care if it would hold up in court, that was murder. You apparently don't like the truth that the police are a systemically racist group.

Justified. You call murder fucking justified. Racist. Christ what is wrong with you?

The fuck is your problem, cal? I provided a legal-based explanation. Justifiable homicide is a legal thing. I did not offer my opinion about the incident, but rather legal facts, and you decide that providing legal facts is racism? Fuck right off with that. Until the investigation is completed, I'm not about to even have an opinion on it

PatriotesUsaWhalers

06-13-2020, 07:57 PMcaltroit_red_flames Wrote:

06-13-2020, 07:50 PMCarbine Wrote: No, you just don't like the truth. Murder Two wouldn't hold up in court. Murder Three maybe but the use of force seems justified given the video released so far.

Let me break it down for you.

From https://www.lexico.com/en/definition/murder:

Quote:The unlawful premeditated killing of one human being by another.

The video appears to show a lawful use of force. If the courts decide otherwise, the officer will be punished. That's how it's supposed to work. It doesn't magically change because we're living in crazy times right now.

Murder is never justified. This does not legally appear to be murder. I'm sorry you disagree.

Please explain to me how I am racist. I'm pretty sure you can't.

[Image: Carbine.gif]
Sig Credit: Suavemente, rum_ham, Turd Ferguson

[Image: s9JOf1N.png][Image: wW0VNnL.png]

[Image: 711381262207811636.png]

Man we went from "don't tell people to kill themselves no matter what they believe" to "that officer was justified in killing that man" real quick.

[Image: premierbromanov.gif]

Fuck the penaltys
ARGARGARHARG
[Image: EePsAwN.png][Image: sXDU6JX.png][Image: eaex9S1.png]

06-13-2020, 08:41 PMPremierBromanov Wrote: Man we went from "don't tell people to kill themselves no matter what they believe" to "that officer was justified in killing that man" real quick.

Comparing apples to oranges and a moral opinion to legal context, but whatever works

PatriotesUsaWhalers

06-13-2020, 08:10 PMCarbine Wrote:
06-13-2020, 07:57 PMcaltroit_red_flames Wrote: A bright yellow taser in a well lit parking lot looks like a black gun? Stop making bullshit excuses. I don't give a fuck if you think it's legally justified, that man was murdered cold blood and if you disagree you're a racist. The man was not trying to engaged he was running away from the confrontation.

Let me break it down for you.

From https://www.lexico.com/en/definition/murder:

Quote:The unlawful premeditated killing of one human being by another.

The video appears to show a lawful use of force. If the courts decide otherwise, the officer will be punished. That's how it's supposed to work. It doesn't magically change because we're living in crazy times right now.

Murder is never justified. This does not legally appear to be murder. I'm sorry you disagree.

Please explain to me how I am racist. I'm pretty sure you can't.
Imagine thinking our courts and justice system are right and actually gives out proper punishment

[Image: ImShiny.gif]

06-13-2020, 08:44 PMImShiny Wrote: Imagine thinking our courts and justice system are right and actually gives out proper punishment

That is...incredibly true

PatriotesUsaWhalers

06-13-2020, 08:45 PMCampinKiller Wrote:
06-13-2020, 08:44 PMImShiny Wrote: Imagine thinking our courts and justice system are right and actually gives out proper punishment

Bro you're supposed to use dog whistles not fog horns

[Image: premierbromanov.gif]

Fuck the penaltys
ARGARGARHARG
[Image: EePsAwN.png][Image: sXDU6JX.png][Image: eaex9S1.png]

Lmao.

[Image: sve7en.gif]

[Image: 1tWWEzv.png][Image: 8zFnf2t.png][Image: 6Lj3x8E.png][Image: xkAdpbO.png][Image: xnZrhKU.png][Image: 9YigPG2.png][Image: bpYxJ69.png]

If you think the justice system gives our fair and just punishments you literally know nothing about punishments given out to people of color and white

[Image: ImShiny.gif]