Create Account

S54 SMJHL PT #4 - OT6

You love your teammates, but there are so many other awesome players in the league. What if you got to play with them?

Task

Written option: Choose 5 other SMJHL players who are NOT on your team to complete a starting lineup that includes yourself. Use whatever criteria you want and tell us about it and/or how the six of you would get along if you did play together (150+ words).

Graphic option: Make a graphic depicting you + your 5 choices - could be a magazine cover, an All-Star roster announcement, a dream you once had, whatever. Must include at least one render.

Reward
4 TPE for doing the thing. (Just one, not both.)

Only S54 SMJHL Rookies (S55 SHL Draftees) are eligible for this PT.

You cannot claim TPE for this PT until a post is made in the global claim thread.

Deadline: Sunday June 21st @ 11:59pm Eastern.

Link to PBE and NSFL PTs here to claim welfare.

[Image: Gabe-lights.png]
[Image: nMz40Vc.gif]

(This post was last modified: 06-14-2020, 11:47 PM by Mazatt.)

My goal here is to create the strongest defensive line-up featuring purely rookies. That's about it. I'll be using the DGR on the index to find the best players at each positon and will keep them in their regular spots in the lineups, even if there are two LW better than the next RW, that RW will still make it

Forward
LW - Ryu Jones  Outlaws : Tied for the 13th best DGR of LW's in the sim, this 5th round pick in the most recent draft is looking like a steal relative to draft position. With a PPG just below .5, Jones can produce offensively and defensively.

C - Mack Daddy Raptors : There weren't a lot of high end centres taken this draft, but in terms of defensive acumen Mack Daddy stands out with his above average DGR of 57. While Mack Daddy is not a big goal scorer, with just 4, he has put up 9 assists in 32 games played and play. Mack also seems to make some really good media pieces (i.e. the SHL Space Jam series) which I strive to be like.

RW - Liam Slate  Berserkers : This was a tough decision between Slate and Asclepius Perseus Flitterwind as htey both share a DGR of 53 and the same amount of points, but a few key factors came into play here. 1. Profiles. Can I rightfully put someone with a minion on their SHL profile on the team over someone with dog-with-wig? I don't think so. 2. Name. I had to try about 15 times to get that name right and I don't even want to copy paste it over. Really complicated name. And finally, having the #1 draft pick looks really good on my team. Then diversity came into play. Having two Colorado players seems faux-pas, but having a player from six different teams really feels better in the locker room, right?

Defence
LD - Axel Foley Kraken : Pretty obvious decision; it me. As a rookie I put up a 64 DGR on average, but am not an offensive threat like other rookies. Not much for me to add on the decision here

RD - Brandt Underton  Scarecrows : As a rookie C playing RD (according to the sim index) he is putting up very impressive numbers. 12 points and a 71 DGR through 30 games as a rookie is nothing to laugh at. Being tied for first in the league among RD in DGR is really good, and he can carry the offensive burden that Foley doesn't contribute on as much.

Goalie
Peter Ramsey Knights : Even though he plays on a stacked team in Kelowna, it's hard to discount this rook on any of his stats. A .941 sv%, 1.29 GAA, he's jsut solid. In only 7 games played it's hard to judge how sustainable these numbers are, but going undefeated as a rookie is impressive no matter the team. Plus, he spent some time in the Kraken LR as a DFA so there's precendence for us getting along. Noice.

With a player from every team there's no qualms in terms of one player getting along with another better due to team affiliation or anything, and we can all ball out and not allow a lot of goals. ideal 3rd pairing and 4th line out of this draft class to not allow goals and let the big guns score goals.

Code:
595 words

Fun little bonus activity I guess. A team featuring all 6 of these players can't exist given the current draft order, but if you change Slate to Flitterwind we can have a team draft all of these players. The easiest team to do this with is Maine with their wealth of picks. Only rule for me is you can't draft someone above where they were actually taken. Slate being 1st overall and Foley also being in the first round is what makes this impossible with the outlined lineup.

To start us off, with the second overall pick, Maine would take Axel Foley. Really fills the same need as the original pick in Bjerg with a strong defencemen that can play both ends of the ice. With the 11th overall pick and first selection of the 2nd round they could take Peter Ramsay to serve as backup for Leo Bloomfield. The many picks of Maine come in handy in the third round as with the 21st overall selection they take Mack Daddy, and then at 25th overall they take Flitterwind. Again, not even gonna try with the name. 2/3rds of a very solid 1st line in the future. Then you can take Ryu Jones with picks 31, 35, 36, or 41 as he was taken at 47. That leaves Brandt Underton as the only player not taken, and since he was created after the draft he can simply be signed as a FA following the draft.

So there you have it. 6 players on 6 different teams that could all have conceivably ended up on the same team that they weren't on in the first place. Nice.

[Image: mazatt.gif]

[Image: KhdDH3Q.png] [Image: q4PM2XX.png]

The players I would choose, are all on the Anchorage Armada, and well, I dont see us playing well together, as I intend on starting a revolt, and eventually getting the team moved back to Prince George, where it should have never left.

I would call this, Codename Victory, as my mole would Igor, I feel as a guy with a Russian sounding name, he must be some sort of hacker type who can help me rig the captaincy vote.

Turg, well, he probably will start nosing around, telling the rest of the team that something seems a bit fishy, but I plan on having Muller, my fellow right ring republ---I mean, hockey player...would have at his disposal.

Honestly, the guy is just a thug, hired as an enforcer to bring down the team from the inside. But my goldenbye? Will be Kondos, remember to vote Kondos, its a two party system, you could just THROW your vote away.

Like any player does on a team with someone like Pojo Biscuit, I mean really, that puny little shit is supposed to be in my way? I rocket down the right wing, knock his scrawny ass to the ice top, and score top shelf, backhand, one handed, no look, and then help small man pull his pants back up from undressing.

Now that I have destoyed the teams soul, they will want to leave the cold miserable climate of Anchorage Alaska, for the cold miserable climate of Prince George.

[Image: CamNosreh.png]
(This post was last modified: 06-15-2020, 12:15 AM by HanTheMan_.)

My plan is to make a goofy line up since I don’t know enough about hockey to make a useful one. Enjoy!
152 Words - does not count headers, names and positions

Foward

Stan Q. Next - Knights - C

I wonder if Stan is grateful for his ex? Kelowna is doing really well this season, and Next is sure to bring some bops. Just keep breathin and breathin and breathin~

Devin Basher - Whalers - LW

‘Tis I. I gotta be in the line up.

Jmac Ncheese - Falcons - RW

The Detroit Falcons were the S53 SMJHL Champs and Jmac has wracked up a total of 15 points across his goals and assists. I think that’s pretty good. Also 11/10 name.

Defense

Sven Yxskaft - Kraken - LD

Yxskaft is a great addition to our line-up since Basher and he played together for the Whalers before his trade to Carolina. 

Jack Kanoff - Falcons - RD

11/10 innuendo, Kanoff’s name always gives me a good chuckle.

Goalie

Thor Odinson - Falcons - G

Odinson seemed like a strong pick, we could always use the almighty power of the god of lighting and god of wisdom on our side.

[Image: VGl3CB4.png]

Going for the best name lineup.

Center: Bob Poppinfresh Timber
It's pretty tough to find a good funny named center in the league nowadays, and that's where Bob Poppinfresh comes in. Poppinfresh is a pretty great name, the poppin part is pretty funny, and Bob is the best first name on can have so it was a no brainer to put him on this team.

Left Wing: TURG TURG Armada
The left wing TURG TURG is a must for this position. There is something about the repetitive name and being funny, it also sounds kinda like TURD TURD which is also pretty frickin funny with itself.

Right Wing: Young Logo Scarecrows
Young Logo kidna sounds like a rap name, and a pretty good one at that. Also, I'm the one that is making this team so my opinion is the most important.

Defense: Lonnie O'Donoghue Whalers
Gotta go with myself here. Not only am I a beast on the ice, but my name is top notch too. Lonnie is really funny to say and O'Donoghue is nice and long and also as fun to say as O'Donoghue.

Defense: Jack Kanoff Falcons
Jack Kanoff is a pretty great name, it is pretty far up there with only iconic names like Hugh Jazz, Mike Cock, and Dick Long. He's also a good player who can play defense and score points so I guess that is ok and an advantage.

Goalie: Blunt Man Kraken
This was an obvious choice, Blunt Man is a great name. Personally speaking I smoke hella blunts all day everyday because I'm not only super cool, but also badass too and don't give a shit about my long term health and the side effects it has on me.

Honorable Mention:
Budlight Lime Budlight Lime is far and away the best name in juniors right now, but he unfortunately got traded to Vancouver which is my team. I am so saddened by this, it has actually ruined my night. I made this team specifically for this player and I can't even use him. My disappointment is immeasurable and my day is ruined.

(325 words, but not including the bolded words)

[Image: cooldudeam1234.gif]
(Sig Credit: toedragon84)

I will be looking to get a nice, collective line together with some of the best Swedes or otherwise notable players around the league. So without further ado, our netminder will be...

G Thor Odinson, Detroit Falcons @feeler
The heavily underperforming Detroit Falcons backup Thor will be our starting goalie. He's had a pretty decent season so far in his sophmore year, where he in 12 games has posted a 2.53 GAA, a .919 sv% and a 71 GR over 12 games. At least he can't be blamed for the poor season the team is having.

LD Jöörgüštrâäd DuBølk, Anaheim Outlaws @MCP_
My fellow Swede with a top tier name to boot! The defensive defenseman will be the one to really give us the edge in the back end! Posting 9 points in 33 games he's also not bad going forward, but it's on the opposite side of the ice where he will be making the biggest impact.

RD Ulrik Bergström, Anchorage Armada @Wiad
The inactive defenseman should be posting much better numbers then he is, but it is what it is. I'm happy to see him in our backend where he will stll be able to deliver some good performances every once in a while!

LW Sven Svenson, Colorado Raptors @LordBirdman
One of our big stable offensive players. The Swede will be extremely important to make sure the right plays are being made in the offensive zone, and will help facilitate Alex Oscarsson to greatness. 21 points in 32 games with a 65 GR is very sound for the consistent Swede.

C Rikard Hammarberg, Anaheim Outlaws @jtam
The leading offensive player on the line. He is one of three offensive threat on the forward line, and will drive play extremely well. his 29 points in 31 games with an GR of 70 puts him at 3rd in the league in scoring, and 6th in rating.

RW Alexander Oscarsson, Maine Timber
My own introduction. Only 12 points his very young career so far, he'll be looking to rack up some more with the help of Sven and Rikard. 12 points might not seem like much, but Alex has shown true ability to put his body on the line. 52 blocked shots is 1st among rookies, 3rd among forwards and 13th in total. With the other two driving play, he'll make sure to give it his all and give them the room to truly shine.

[Image: K6ykz0o.png]
Theodor Larsson
TimberTimber
pridepride

[Image: image.png]
(From left to right: Victor Ball, Santtu Räsänen, Frans Eller, [Fleetway Super Sonic], Renji Atake, and Ryan Cvitkovich)
(This post was last modified: 06-15-2020, 11:11 AM by Wearingabear.)

How to rack up as many PIM and hits as possible. Why? Well, why the hell not? We all wanna see bone crushing hits, bodies hitting the floor, teeth ground into powder and then used as face paint. Old Time Hockey!

This team is going to build off the gooniest players int he league. This is a team that even Doug Glatt would be terrified of.

Center - Edward Williams  Falcons - This top tier player leads the league in hits with 118 so far. However, he's only got 10 PIM, either the refs don't want to reckon with this Brit, or he's got his checking on point this year. Either way, you don't want to get in his way when he's coming down the ice.

Left Wing - Carlos Brown  Raptors - Who wouldn't want this All Star on their team? 96 hits, 12g, 10a, 22P on the year with 42 PIM. Put this guy on the ice and you're guaranteed a hard hitting, goal scoring match up.

Right Wing - Zakkira Diporov Falcons - Skreeee! Another Detroit Falcon coming in hot here. 42 PIM and only 64 hits on the year, just under half of what his teammate Williams has, this big guy from Putinland, Russia may not want to be on this team, but damn he deserves to be here. His Offensive stats are dismal, so he's got to make up for it with grit and brut strength. We just hope he brought some of that Ruski Gas to get the rest of the team flying.

Right Defense - Valentin Kalashnikov Timber  - This 6'3 225 pound Russian shut down artist is a no brainer for this team of bruisers. He leads the league in PIM with 73, and has a respectable 70 hits on the year. He's able to chip in offensively with 2g, 9a, 11P, but when those goals against start coming in, he gets angry. He comes in with a -18 on the year, 6th worst in the league.

Left Defense - Igor Victory  Armada - Duh.

Goalie - Peter Ramsey  Knights - The team is rounded out by this Red Coat Goal Tender, only playing in 7 games this year, he's put up impressive numbers. He's 7-0, 1.29 GAA and a .941%. As the Knight's back up goalie, we wanted to give this guy a chance on a team that will stand up for him and give him a fighting chance.

Overall this team has racked up 382 hits and 189 PIM this year. Will this team get along? That's the big question, you've got 2 Brits, 2 Russians, 1 Finn and 1 Canadian. That's some diversity not seen too often in this league. Will Diporov come through with the Gas? Are the Brits as tactical as their reputation stands? Will Victory claw his way up with this pack of goons? Let's hope we don't ever get close to this dream team, team's trainers are already nervous just thinking about the damage that could be done.

(521 words)

[Image: unknown.png]
[Image: wearingabear.gif]
render cred: @rum_ham, @Rangerjase @Ragnar @supertardis101 @Jogurtaa @Drokeep @evilallbran @Carpy48 @enigmatic
Player Page | Update Page
Armada  Forge  Finland

Actually I would love to pick my Kelowna Knights teammates but rules are rules so I little bit scratched my head to think about it. Who else I’d like to play?

LW – @Chrisda19 Armada Chris de Siren. He would be my point man! I think when he will play in big league he will be top notch scorer. I like his shot and quick release. I imagine a breakway where I can either shoot or give a pass left side to Chris de Siren. I like to pass too and the game what de Siren is playing is just right for me to add bunch of assists while he add bunch of goals! I think we would be terrifing good at PP.

C – @leafsftw1967 Berserkers Mats Marner. Remember the situation I previosly mentioned about Chris? That breakway. If I would decide to shoot and goalie made a save. Mats could be first in front of net to tuck it in! He is strong center and center must be like that if Goodname does slapper from blue life. Mats does the great job in front of net that I would never be able to. Also he makes good screen (have noticed that in games against NewFoundland). That for me is huge + to try put one into the net!

RW– @leviadan Falcons Burlok Sulfurgold. As a defenceman who likes to handle the puck I have my opinion about players that does very well/often forecheck. I don’t like them but who said I don’t respect them? Burlok is great example of that and I actually would like to play with him. For forward he is decent in defense too. He can read situation well and can give a chance to a offensive minded defenceman as I to rush in or switch positions for a second to mess opponent heads/plans. + as a player with degree in chemistry I find ridiculously funny his surname.

LD – @MarlinManiac Raptors Bradley Barkov. It was hard decision for me because there are several players I have this huge respect from my draft class – left defence Rikard Bjerg @AgentSmith630, right defence Raptors Terrence “Big Terry” Smith @Puljujarvi98. I’d like to play with them but I see that in future we will be future competitors. I really like style of game that “Big Terry” has. I believe he has what I’ve missing. I would even let him my right side defence spot for him :D But eventually I picked his teammate Bradley Barkov. His game is very similar of mine although I’d must admit he is way better at both zones. I’d like to learn from him and best way to do it – play together!

RD – Chris Goodname. Lol me.

G – @Wally Berserkers Cale Amundsen. Of course I feel confident to play with Kelowna goaltending. The goalie line for us is really good. But If I have to choose for another I’d pick the Cale. He is big goalie and covers entire net. Worst is that when You shoot at him he so quick and collects all the pucks. I think in one game I even screamed “Do You even rebound?”. If I’m breakaway or shootout I’m at deadend. I don’t know what to do. Usually five hole should work but Cale is too tough for that. So Yeah! I’d definetely pick him as goalie to same my lazy defencemans ass.

For my starting line up, I'm going to select people that I know or have wanted to play with.

First off, an easy one. In goal we have Peter Ramsey (@hoovuh). Hoov is amazing, and I miss him. Why would I not want to play alongside him? He's a solid dude and I'd love to have him stopping goals for me.

For my centerman, I'd pick Matthew Forrester. I want a guy who consistently feeds me the puck and doesn't worry about scoring himself. I need someone to connect with those sick passes.

For my opposite winger, I'd choose to have Rotticus Scott for almost the same reasons. As much as I want to be an elite goal scorer, I need someone to give the puck to when the other team triple teams me. The easiest way is to have Scott on the other side. I can take the heat, get the puck to him and watch him score. At least I'd get a point out of it.

For my defensemen, I choose PBJ Souppan and Luciano Vessot. I want workhorses on the back end that are going to play super defensively, but are able to work the puck up the ice. They're going to excel at both.

And finally, me. I'm the one who scores.

Update PageWhalers | Wolfpack | Player Page

Jack Durden:

Season 24 - *4 Star Cup Champions - Vancouver Whalers*
Season 36 - *Challenge Cup Champions - Texas Renegades*
Season 36 - *Anton Razov Trophy Winner - Playoff MVP - Texas Renegades*
Season 41 - *IIHF Gold Medalist - Team United Kingdom*
Season 41 - *Triple Gold Member*
**Vancouver Whalers Hall of Fame**
**Texas Renegades Hall of Fame**
**Hall of Fame Member**
(This post was last modified: 06-15-2020, 12:46 PM by Ohtaay.)

Well for todays featured line up we are going to look at the high PDO squad!

Center: Trey Nets Scarecrows
Trey is having a pretty good season when we look at his goals, with 10 goals on the season and 3 assists for 13 points in 30 games. However, out of active skaters Trey sits at the top with a PDO of 109.1

Left Wing: Jaska Seppala Knights
Jaska is having a great season, and is one of the leading point getters in the league with 29 points, in 30 games. However, his high PDO might bring him down back to earth as he sits second with 107.7
( Theo Kondos) I actually fit on the other end of the spectrum with a PDO of 99.7, so hopefully if I was to fill in with this PDO squad they would be able to carry me.

Right Wing: Rotticus Scott Knights
Once again from the Knights who seem to be riding a high PDO wave. This time it is the leagues leading scorer, Scott, sitting at a PDO of 107.7. Part of me wondering if Scott and Seppala play together.

Defence Pairing: Brandt Underton & Colin Lambert Scarecrows
The crows pop back on this list, which looks to be defence partners in St. Louis. underton and Lambert are both riding high PDO's of over 104.9.

Goalie: Abroop Dhami Outlaws
Only 1 game played for Dhami, but a .958 save percentage, would he be able to keep it up on the PDO squad?

Now, how will this line up do against other lines in this contest? Its hard to say, we have some top end talent and league leaders on this line from the Knights roster. You also have some strong performing crows. Is their talent good enough to keep up the high PDO, or would they all come crashing down.

Code:
312 words

[Image: Oats.gif]

Player Page | Player Update
[Image: 401.png] [Image: S42cup1.png] [Image: r-Wt4-AB350oooo.png][Image: WuTGq5J.png][Image: XUMDqMO.png]
(This post was last modified: 06-15-2020, 01:03 PM by Rancidbudgie.)

Forwards:

LW - Jaska Seppala - Knights - The league leader in goals right now (15), Seppala starts off this theoretical team as the pure offensive player with sniper instincts. Seppala also brings a physical edge and good defensive play to the team, as he and his line mates on Kelowna lead the league in +/-.

LW - Carlos Brown - Raptors - Brown is having a great year on a okay Raptors squad, bringing just shy of 100 hits on the season so far and being a two-way force. Not to be completely outdone by other top scorers on this list, Brown boasts a respectable 22 points, 12 of which are goals.

C - Matthew Forrester - Berserkers - With solid scorers in Seppala and Brown , Forrester rounds out the forward trio with a focus on passing, as his excellent 3-23-26 scoring statline suggests. Skilled on the faceoff and also a strong two-way player on another dominant SMJHL line, Forrester is the middle link that makes this theoretical top line dominant.

Defenseman:

Adam Friedland - Kraken - How could you not want Friedland on your team? Leading all blueliners so far in points this season with 26, the Kraken skater also has a bit of snarl to his game, taking the body 47 times, and amassing 66 PIM so far on the season, good for 2nd in the league so far.

Will Windsor - Timber - With the young Timber team finding its legs this season, there were bound to be a lot of defensive lapses. As a goalie, I can appreciate how much rubber Windsor prevents from getting on net every night. Leading the league in blocked shots by a mile (135 SBs so far, 55 more than 2nd place), Windsor is the defensive defenseman every team thrives off of having

Goalie:

Nicolae Antonescu - Scarecrows - My own entry, I would hope to compliment these players as a rookie goalie, and give them the best chance to win. Antonescu currently sports a .928 Sv%, third in the league and 1st among all goalies with 10< starts. Earning more trust on the Scarecrows this season and starting to earn more starts, Antonescu also currently has two shutouts and a GAA of 2.03

[Image: antonescu.png]
[Image: BKGrppM.png]
Thank you to Ham and Sulo for the sigs!
Scarecrows Chiefs Renegades Dragons Stampede Panthers norway
Scarecrows Specters Switzerland
Scarecrows pride Switzerland
  Armada pride Ireland

(This post was last modified: 06-15-2020, 02:10 PM by Jumbobone19.)

For this optimal lineup, I wanted to get together the future of USA hockey  Usa  I went with all rookie Americans on my choices.

Center- Lord Raiden  Raptors (ME) Screener - As a big presence in front of the net, I feel like I would fit well with these guys. Controlling the Faceoffs, deflecting shots, or picking up rebounds,  I have shown I can be productive when on-ice. (6 goals on season). 

Left Wing- James Hagan  Knights The Speedy Forward / Sniper - Hagan can get the pucks on net with accuracy. Plus he can make plays with his speed alone. His offensive awareness is great as his OGR on the season sits at almost 60. 

Right Wing- Young Logo Scarecrows Counterattacking Foward / Setup Man - Logo has the speed and skills to apply pressure and get a quick breakout. Logo also has the skills for a great setup man as he has 12 assists on the season to go along with 4 goals. Logo also is not afraid to throw a couple hits in. 

Left Defense- Teddy Park  Knights The Shutdown Defenseman - Park is best overall player at playing his position in this group. He has produced more takeaways than giveaways. He is great at stopping opposing offenses in whatever way he can. He will block shots, he will stickcheck, he will check, and he will even throw down if need to (1 fight on season and won). Park does all on the defensive side, but also can get into the offensive game. 2 goals and 9 assists. 

Right Defense- Johnny Shuffleboard Whalers The Rushing Defenseman- Every team needs a big bodied, physical player. Shuffleboard is that guy. He has 60 hits on the year, which leads all rookies. He also has shown that he can produce on the offensive side with 3 goals and 10 assits, even scoring a shorthanded goal. Shuffleboard is a force on the ice. 

Goalie- Ryan Anthony Whalers The Goalie- Anthony was the only American goalie drafted. He has not put up great numbers so far (it is tough in Vancouver right now). But if he can just stick to training and keep improving he could be a really good player. 

That is my best lineup of young American players. I look forward to one day playing on the same line with you all for Team USA Usa Usa Usa 

Word Count: 380

[Image: jumbobone19.gif]
[Image: 9tINabI.png]  [Image: 1DL5JDX.png]  [Image: xc2IPJy.png]  [Image: 1DL5JDX.png]  [Image: wW0VNnL.png]
Thanks to @DELIRIVM @sköldpaddor @Merica for the Sigs
(This post was last modified: 06-19-2020, 04:04 PM by Tylar.)

C - Cody Spinka Scarecrows

RW - Liam Slate Berserkers

LW - Theo Kondos Armada

D - Rikard Bjerg Timber

D - Johnny Shuffleboard Whalers

G - Peter Ramsey Knights

I decided to do a  all-rookie team and made sure to have 6 different teams represented. I tried to put together a team of first round picks, but our draft lacked centers so Spinka came in. All these rookies are pretty good earners thus far and i think as a line-up would certainly keep up with most if not all veteran lineups anyone could make. This line-up includes a lot of high-end talent and likely high-end S55 SHL Draft Picks. This team would be a team that transitions well with Shuffleboard and Bjerg on the blueline transitioning from defense to offense flawlessly. I was going to put in Colin Lambert, but figured having different teams represented would be better. I believe this team would get along well as most have been very friendly with one another in the S55 chat and in general. Adding Slate to this line-up further adds to the talent this team posseses. This team may lack some defensive zone awareness but would flourish offensively. Ramsey was an easy choice in net as he has been perfect thus far on a stacked Knights team. Overall I like this team even as the official S54 All Rookie Team for the end of the season.

Code:
220 Words

[Image: tylard13.gif]
Made by Rindiee, rum_ham & Carpy

Jacob Mueller S5-S
Julien Dupont S6-S13
S9 Challenge Cup - Calgary Dragons
IIHF Gold - Germany
Rufus Reinhart S13-S24
S14 Challenge Cup - Texas Renegades
Christoffer Björnsson - S25-S35
S25 Four Stars Cup