Create Account

All pies batter
(This post was last modified: 06-16-2020, 10:24 AM by .bojo.)

look at the topic name and you see my opinion! I dont care if there are black people, red people, yellow people, white people or something else. All this colors I heard in my life for humans! but why we dont just say humankind! we are all the same and its sick to believe just the white lives matter or black lives matter. for me ALL LIVES MATTER. isnt it racism to say just the black lives matter? what about so many asians? what about the last living indians (native americans not the asians).

I understand the problem in the USA but this is now happening since hundred of years and after WWII it also still happens. I heard from the new Atlanta case. BUT for me personally I care more about the african people they are hungry and thirsty or the asian people. we are modern slaves in the Western World (North + Mid + South + West Europe + North America)!!! but the others are still old slaves especially in Latin America, Africa, Asia and in some parts also of russia (especially mid and east).

Its horribly that humans in charge (police) use their power for killing other people. But daily dying people in africa because of hunger is for me with my feelings harder. because that happens every day.

I know, that many of you are not with my opinion and you always want that all are with your opinion .... but that is wrong. Each human is having and can have the own opinion in any topic. That is democracy isnt it?

#ALLLIVESMATTER #NODIFFERENCEINTHEHUMANKIND #WEAREALLTHESAMECREATURES

[Image: McZehrl.png]

Challenge Cup Wins:
S18 - Riot Seattle Riot (with Chris McZehrl)*
S23 - Wolfpack New England Wolfpack (with Chris McZehrl)*
S27 - Dragons Calgary Dragons (with VLAD McZehrl)
S34 - Rage Manhattan Rage (with VLAD McZehrl)
S37 - Jets Winnipeg Jets (with VLAD McZehrl)
S46 - Stampede Buffalo Stampede (with GOD McZehrl)*

*first ever Challenge Cup of Franchise History

Four Star Cup Wins:
S24 - Whalers Vancouver Whalers (with VLAD McZehrl)
S39 - Scarecrows St. Louis Scarecrows (with GOD McZehrl)

SHL Hall of Fame Members:
S24 - Chris McZehrl Platoon Panthers Dragons Riot Wolfpack *
(GP: 764 | G: 322 | A: 461 | P: 783 | +/-: +109)
S40 - VLAD McZehrl Dragons Riot Rage Stampede Jets Wolfpack *
(GP: 653 | G: 333 | A: 361 | P: 694 | +/-: +141)

*1st Ballot Hall of Famer

small note: GOD McZehrl played at first as Defender and later as Forward!
(This post was last modified: 06-16-2020, 02:09 AM by hockeyiscool.)

Imagine being at your kid's birthday party, and yelling at them all birthdays matter.

06-16-2020, 02:08 AMhockeyiscool Wrote: Imagine being at your kid's birthday party, and yelling at them all birthdays matter.

also that is like christmas ... a day to pay money in this capitalism world ... not more! I dont want any gift of my buddies and also not from my family! I just do a barbecue and have fun with the closest humans in my life. I also never like this hundred of times hearing ... happy b-day Chris ....

[Image: McZehrl.png]

Challenge Cup Wins:
S18 - Riot Seattle Riot (with Chris McZehrl)*
S23 - Wolfpack New England Wolfpack (with Chris McZehrl)*
S27 - Dragons Calgary Dragons (with VLAD McZehrl)
S34 - Rage Manhattan Rage (with VLAD McZehrl)
S37 - Jets Winnipeg Jets (with VLAD McZehrl)
S46 - Stampede Buffalo Stampede (with GOD McZehrl)*

*first ever Challenge Cup of Franchise History

Four Star Cup Wins:
S24 - Whalers Vancouver Whalers (with VLAD McZehrl)
S39 - Scarecrows St. Louis Scarecrows (with GOD McZehrl)

SHL Hall of Fame Members:
S24 - Chris McZehrl Platoon Panthers Dragons Riot Wolfpack *
(GP: 764 | G: 322 | A: 461 | P: 783 | +/-: +109)
S40 - VLAD McZehrl Dragons Riot Rage Stampede Jets Wolfpack *
(GP: 653 | G: 333 | A: 361 | P: 694 | +/-: +141)

*1st Ballot Hall of Famer

small note: GOD McZehrl played at first as Defender and later as Forward!

Yes, we are all the same, but the Black Lives Matter movement does not in any way mean that the other lives of human beings do not matter. It is meant to draw attention to the fact that there is a real racial bias against black people, and that they have been treated unfairly and in many cases cruelly because of it.

What we need to do is stop fighting each other over this, and recognize the pain black people have gone through, and try to help them find the peace they deserve in a better world. We must embrace our brothers and sisters with open arms and stop trying to draw lines in the sand. Now is not the time for debate, it is time for us to listen and learn. Please, let us not take sides anymore. No more fighting. We need to work toward a solution, and the only answer is love.

[Image: p82ugau.png]

06-16-2020, 02:17 AMTate Wrote: Yes, we are all the same, but the Black Lives Matter movement does not in any way mean that the other lives of human beings do not matter. It is meant to draw attention to the fact that there is a real racial bias against black people, and that they have been treated unfairly and in many cases cruelly because of it.

What we need to do is stop fighting each other over this, and recognize the pain black people have gone through, and try to help them find the peace they deserve in a better world. We must embrace our brothers and sisters with open arms and stop trying to draw lines in the sand. Now is not the time for debate, it is time for us to listen and learn. Please, let us not take sides anymore. No more fighting. We need to work toward a solution, and the only answer is love.
/end thread.

[Image: NiclasWastlund26.gif]
#40 Niclas Wastlund - W - VANCOUVER WHALERS Whalers / MINNESOTA MONARCHS Monarchs
[Image: vlPUU9v.png][Image: ammBPLt.png][Image: rnZeas5.png][Image: V9MXpXR.png]

Bruh

[Image: unknown.png]

UsaScarecrowsBlizzardSpecters | [Image: specterspp.png][Image: spectersupdate.png] | TimberArmadaSpectersFinland

[Image: cainbanner_35.jpg]

Of course all lives matter but that isn't the point of BLM.

The most commonly used example to explain this.

Two houses and one is on fire, you wouldn't spray water on both houses because all houses matter, you put it on the house that needs it because it is burning down.

It is the same with Black lives matter.

Can we stop posting the same thread every 14 days. Y'all make me want to play in traffic

[Image: ml002.gif]
Credit to Copenhagen, Wasty, FlappyGiraffe, InciteHysteria, and caltroit_red_flames
 [Image: MM4nqx6.png] [Image: Niz2wua.png][Image: egAspOO.png] Knights
[Image: GZ9XvkA.png]

Hey Chris,

This is a bad take and you should really read up on the subject.
I know you are trolling the boards from time to time, but the last couple of things I've read from you is in really bad taste.

I suggest reading Baelor and jRuuttu's conversation from another thread. If that doesn't compel you to change your mind then I must say I've lost all respect I had for you.

Sincerly
Mayuu

RETIRED

06-16-2020, 02:43 AMBasedMinkus Wrote: Of course all lives matter but that isn't the point of BLM.

Two houses and one is on fire, you wouldn't spray water on both houses because all houses matter, you put it on the house that needs it because it is burning down.

For those that prefer pictures:

[Image: 20141204-patreon.png]

Source: http://chainsawsuit.com/comic/2014/12/08...onsidered/

[Image: scrufdaddy2.gif]
credit to Flappy, ToeDragon, and Carpy

Patriotes Stars Panthers Platoon Specters Platoon Panthers Specters Aurora Jets Usa Scarecrows

[Image: Tqabyfh.png][Image: UDyqktK.png][Image: 1DL5JDX.png]

06-16-2020, 02:47 AMScrufdaddy Wrote:
06-16-2020, 02:43 AMBasedMinkus Wrote: Of course all lives matter but that isn't the point of BLM.

For those that prefer pictures:

[Image: 20141204-patreon.png]

Source: http://chainsawsuit.com/comic/2014/12/08...onsidered/

[Image: dmills3.gif]
[Image: 6by0kBi.png] || [Image: ohmEd0h.png]

CanadaWhalersSteelhawks

i blame @Gwdjohnson for all of this stuff happening

[Image: image.png]
[Image: dankestmemes69420.gif]

[Image: vhY18i8.png] [Image: gs89eGV.png] [Image: nBgNUTY.png]
Armada        Canada        Stampede
Falcons        Usa

06-16-2020, 03:37 AMFerda Wrote: i blame @Gwdjohnson for all of this stuff happening
I wish he'd stop killing my vibe.

petition to ban @Gwdjohnson for the greater good

[Image: arTbD7O.png]

Germany Berserkers Stampede Stars Barracuda syndicate

06-16-2020, 03:37 AMFerda Wrote: i blame @Gwdjohnson for all of this stuff happening

06-16-2020, 04:18 AMNeonLime Wrote: petition to ban @Gwdjohnson for the greater good

wtf

[Image: Gabe-lights.png]
[Image: nMz40Vc.gif]