Create Account

All pies batter

06-16-2020, 10:27 AMBasedMinkus Wrote:
06-16-2020, 07:03 AMToast Wrote: It’s just McZ’s sloppy attempts to stay relevant. Good discussions were had in other threads and McZ will continue to desperately seek attention.

Who has some good recipes?

Put bread into a toaster at your desired setting to achieve desired level of toastiness.

You now have toast.

Cheers

Then put some spaghetti and ketchup on the toast.

[Image: lebbish.gif]

Lmao who changed the topic

[Image: 41373_s.gif]
[Image: vhY18i8.png][Image: 7WSfxIG.png][Image: nBgNUTY.png]

06-16-2020, 10:23 AMPremierBromanov Wrote:
06-16-2020, 10:15 AMMook Wrote: Maybe we should just stop posting stupid shit like this that is obviously controversial

disagree. Discussions like this need to happen, people need to cognizant of their bullshit outside of their social media bubbles they've created.

Furthermore, All Lives Matter advocates need to realize that by voicing their opinion they have made their own claim false.

Discussion yes, posting to stir shit up after we had a thread already for the same topic and want to make it about you, no

[Image: creller_dragons.png]

dear whomever changed the topic name: you are my hero

[Image: bluesfan55.gif]
Armada Steelhawks Switzerland

Armada Specters Wolfpack Steelhawks Forge Switzerland

Scarecrows pride Chiefs Riot Stars Blizzard Ireland

ty to @High Stick King @EvilAllBran and @Ragnar for the sigs

06-16-2020, 10:38 AMMook Wrote:
06-16-2020, 10:23 AMPremierBromanov Wrote: disagree. Discussions like this need to happen, people need to cognizant of their bullshit outside of their social media bubbles they've created.

Furthermore, All Lives Matter advocates need to realize that by voicing their opinion they have made their own claim false.

Discussion yes, posting to stir shit up after we had a thread already for the same topic and want to make it about you, no

Yeahthat

This would be much more conducive to having a constructive discussion than basing everything on new threads with someones terrible take as a starting point that pop up every few days.

Can we just lock this now? @nour

[Image: FJPVyys.png]

06-16-2020, 09:11 AMGrapehead Wrote: just seeing the title of this thread on the forum home page is a bad look for the league tbh

I'm just hoping that the phrase has a different connotation in Germany than the US and that McZ didn't know what he was saying.

Wolfpack LW - Rainbow Dash - Updates Wolfpack
[Image: zVOLkfl.png] [img=0x0]https://i.imgur.com/eM6YKiW.gif[/img] [Image: zrRa4LD.png]
[Image: zmHxxsq.png] Rainbow Dash Fan S24-Present [Image: zmHxxsq.png]
Shl SHL Commissioner S34-S52 Shl
Wolfpack New England Wolfpack GM S30-S40 Wolfpack
Militia Montreal Milita Co-GM S26-S29 Militia

06-16-2020, 12:15 PMEggy216 Wrote:
06-16-2020, 09:11 AMGrapehead Wrote: just seeing the title of this thread on the forum home page is a bad look for the league tbh

I'm just hoping that the phrase has a different connotation in Germany than the US and that McZ didn't know what he was saying.

quite the reach, you must be very tall

[Image: premierbromanov.gif]

Fuck the penaltys
ARGARGARHARG
[Image: EePsAwN.png][Image: sXDU6JX.png][Image: eaex9S1.png]
(This post was last modified: 06-16-2020, 01:00 PM by RomanesEuntDomus.)

06-16-2020, 12:15 PMEggy216 Wrote:

It's actually a phrase that isn't really known in Germany at all. BLM wasn't particularly famous until very recently either and I would argue that "All Lives Matter" as a political statement was a complete unknown to 98% of the population and maybe still is. If you arent super fimiliar with US politics and the societal issues that have been going on for years then there is a good chance that you arent aware of what the "All Lives Matter" phrase actually means in the context of the racism discussion and of how tainted it is.

That's what's so perfidious about the phrase in the first place, it is set up to sound like something that is super reasonable and that everyone can agree with if given no context, to hide the actual malicious intent behind it. It's basically a trap designed to lure in people due to their ignorance, not malice, and I think that's what happened here. That doesn't change the fact of course that this is still a terrible take by McZ, as was ruutu's and some others before him.

06-16-2020, 12:49 PMRomanesEuntDomus Wrote:
06-16-2020, 12:15 PMEggy216 Wrote: I'm just hoping that the phrase has a different connotation in Germany than the US and that McZ didn't know what he was saying.

It's actually a phrase that isn't really known in Germany at all. BLM wasn't particularly famous until very recently either and I would argue that "All Lives Matter" as a political statement was a complete unknown to 98% of the population and maybe still is. If you arent super fimiliar with US politics and the societal issues that have been going on for years then there is a good chance that you arent aware of what the "All Lives Matter" phrase actually means in the context of the racism discussion and of how tainted it is.

That's what's so perfidious about the phrase in the first place, it is set up to sound like something that is super reasonable and that everyone can agree with if given no context, to hide the actual malicious intent behind it. It's basically a trap designed to lure in people due to their ignorance, not malice, and I think that's what happened here. That doesn't change the fact of course that this is still a terrible take by McZ, as was ruutu's and some others before him.

(emphasis mine)

Same shit happened a little while back with the 'It's ok to be white' thing.

[Image: 9ZNnX19.png]

Canada | Player Page | Grizzlies | Player Updates | Inferno

06-16-2020, 12:49 PMRomanesEuntDomus Wrote:
06-16-2020, 12:15 PMEggy216 Wrote: I'm just hoping that the phrase has a different connotation in Germany than the US and that McZ didn't know what he was saying.

Damn it's amazing that top to bottom (at least what I've read) everyone has just been so right about saying McZ is absolutely wrong on this take. Good stuff RED :+1:

[Image: doubtfulalpha.gif]
[Image: 0XJkcN5.png]
[Image: sN8N4xa.png][Image: 639861613880541184.png] Cal Juice [Image: 639861613880541184.png][Image: RyzkmSj.png]
[Image: Eo2nBCt.png] Tomas Zadina
[Image: snacnei.png] Brady McIntyre
[Image: ice-level.svg]

sir this is a wendy's

[Image: cooldudeam1234.gif]
(Sig Credit: toedragon84)

06-16-2020, 02:41 PMGood_Ole_Kimmy Wrote: sir this is a wendy's

Can I get uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

[Image: 59269_s.png]

S66 Damian Littleton

[Image: CsnVET2.png] || [Image: wu5MVvy.png]|| [Image: c8B2LE3.png]
Battleborn | Barracuda | Usa

What I'll never understand about the all lives matter twats, if all lives matter than shut up and help the BLM movement succeed. Otherwise shut the fuck up and watch police continue to abuse their power on those willing to stand up to the bullshit. Too many people are killed by the police with no justice. Go out and say all of the names who get no justice daily, go out and force a change before it's too late.

[Image: mTgAyCs.png]