Create Account

Fun Fact

08-18-2019, 06:09 PMluketd Wrote:
08-18-2019, 06:03 PMCitizen of Adraa Wrote: Subscribe?

The worst single season record is by NEW with a 5-44-1 season. Ivo Willems Won the jesster award on that team with 47 points in 50 games
Wow that's horrible no way will there ever be a worse team jfc

[Image: 8PlNwDd.png]

(This post was last modified: 06-26-2020, 12:12 AM by JumpierPegasus.)

oh and facts are fun so subscribe

I'm also hella procrastinating studying for my CPA exam on Monday

06-26-2020, 12:12 AMJumpierPegasus Wrote: oh and facts are fun so subscribe

The CPA Exam average national pass rate is around 50%. That means that most candidates do not pass the CPA Exam the first time and must retake at least one section of the exam. The pass rate can be broken down by exam section, showing that FAR receives the lowest scores and BEC receives the highest.

You got this Smile

For an SHL fun fact

The first city to have both a SHL and SMJHL(NWJHL) team is Vancouver. Where the Nightmare and the Whalers shared a home

[Image: 0XJkcN5.png]
Czechoslovakia PROFILE || UPDATE || RAGE. Rage 
[Image: luketd.gif]

06-26-2020, 12:16 AMluketd Wrote:

The CPA Exam average national pass rate is around 50%. That means that most candidates do not pass the CPA Exam the first time and must retake at least one section of the exam. The pass rate can be broken down by exam section, showing that FAR receives the lowest scores and BEC receives the highest.

You got this Smile

For an SHL fun fact

The first city to have both a SHL and SMJHL(NWJHL) team is Vancouver. Where the Nightmare and the Whalers shared a home

Good fact! The Vancouver SHL team - originally called the Ice Wolves - would have also been the first team to relocate in SHL history, moving from Wisconsin (known as the Wisconsin Monarchs) after only two paltry seasons in the SHL! This team would then have the most relocations in SHL history with 4 (Wisconsin -> Vancouver -> Las Vegas -> Seattle -> Tampa Bay).

And thanks for the vote of confidence, we'll see how it goes. I should have enough time to put in 15-25 hours of studying this weekend

06-26-2020, 12:27 AMJumpierPegasus Wrote:
06-26-2020, 12:16 AMluketd Wrote: The CPA Exam average national pass rate is around 50%. That means that most candidates do not pass the CPA Exam the first time and must retake at least one section of the exam. The pass rate can be broken down by exam section, showing that FAR receives the lowest scores and BEC receives the highest.

You got this Smile

For an SHL fun fact

Good fact! The Vancouver SHL team - originally called the Ice Wolves - would have also been the first team to relocate in SHL history, moving from Wisconsin (known as the Wisconsin Monarchs) after only two paltry seasons in the SHL! This team would then have the most relocations in SHL history with 4 (Wisconsin -> Vancouver -> Las Vegas -> Seattle -> Tampa Bay).

And thanks for the vote of confidence, we'll see how it goes. I should have enough time to put in 15-25 hours of studying this weekend

Wisconsin was a great location to have in the SHL.

Though it also made sense with the other original 6 teams of Toronto, Hamilton, Calgary, West Kendall, and Winnipeg

Though the only one to stick out like a sore thumb is West Kendall, but we know why

What section?  I started my career as a CPA. 

[Image: tenor.png]

[Image: BirdmanSHL.gif]

Jean-François Bokassa
Armada

Proud Father of Johnny Wagner-Svenson

[Image: unknown.png]
Sven Svenson Career Stats

Sweden Raptors pride

06-26-2020, 08:09 AMLordBirdman Wrote:

What section?  I started my career as a CPA. 

[Image: tenor.png]
Don't know if you are Canadian or American, but I'm just finishing my tax module and my exam is Monday. Have work off for today and Monday to study/take the exam so that's nice

06-26-2020, 12:36 AMluketd Wrote: Wisconsin was a great location to have in the SHL.

Super agree.

[Image: Wally.png]

06-26-2020, 12:05 AMFuzzSHL Wrote: Subscribe

Despite GMing for 39 seasons in LAP, wasty only appears twice on Los Angeles Worst Single Season Record. The top 5 worst single season records are
Season - Win - Loss - OTL - Point - GM
S5 13 24 7 33 Deener
S29 16 31 3 35 Wasty
S13 15 28 7 37 Taron47
S48 20 29 1 41 Wasty
S12 18 25 7 43 McZerhl

Pretty sure I subscribed last time, but

subscribe

[Image: TommySalami.gif]

Blizzard Raptors Blizzard Raptors Blizzard Raptors Blizzard Raptors Blizzard

EDM All-Time Leader in Goals, Assists and Points

06-26-2020, 11:05 AMTommySalami Wrote: Pretty sure I subscribed last time, but

subscribe

Despite only playing 4 seasons in the S40's

Danny "Bananas" Foster is 11th in that decade(S40-S49) in Fights, with 21, which is 5.21 fights a season. If he continued for all 10 seasons he woudl have had 52.5 fights

The most fights that decade belongs to Jack Tanner which has 33 fights.

Also Also, the 2nd most fights is held by Dick Skillstedt, who only played 350 games and managed to fight 28 times

Subscribe

[Image: pppoopoo.gif]
[Image: 7925.png]
Thanks to @karey and @JSS for the sigs!

Former USA Fed Head, Carolina Kraken Co-GM, Tampa Bay Barracuda GM

Fun fact:

Robert Phelps, long time Steelhawk and former GM, changed his build on August 27th, 2019, from a passing strength to a scoring strength. He then regressed on September 16th, dropping 80 TPE from passing bringing it down to 80. That means from the beginning of August to mid-September he went from 99 passing to 80.

[Image: unknown.png]

UsaScarecrowsBlizzardSpecters | [Image: specterspp.png][Image: spectersupdate.png] | TimberArmadaSpectersFinland

[Image: cainbanner_35.jpg]

Unsubscribe

[Image: x9gTXZa.gif]

S48 Four Star Cup Champion (Vancouver Whalers)

06-26-2020, 11:36 AMTheHockeyist Wrote: Unsubscribe

The most successful regular season by a skater with the ending of Jr. is Yuri Boyka Jr who has 172 goals and 229 Assists for 401 points