Create Account

Kalju returns
(This post was last modified: 07-01-2020, 04:53 AM by jRuutu.)

720, ready for grading

[Image: 2309742807_9dae52cacf_b.jpg]

I would like to start by thanking God for giving everybody else so much and me so little. I would also like to congratulate the head office on their decision to suspend me and at the same time lowering the standards to perhaps an all-time low when it comes down to what is worth a suspension and what is not, a move that no doubt is going to help bring more work for the discipline committee in the future. Finally, I would like to send my greetings to New England  - hello.

Let's move on...

I received a three-game suspension and my contract got terminated early at the same time, which meant that my season ended well before the regular season ended. In my opinion, the contract termination was not needed. When you look at the reason for the suspension and compare that to some other threads and the comments in those threads, its obvious that the rules are not the same for everybody. I reported three or four comments myself not so long ago, but nothing got done. In my absolute honest opinion, the comments I reported were more offensive, damaging, and negative compared to what I got suspended for. Now, the point I´m trying to make is that it would have been nice to finish the season in New England, it would have been nice if New England as an organization in a way protested against the suspension by not firing me.

Instead, they not only accepted it, but went one step further by terminating the contract, I guess to try and show everybody that the organization has high standards, BUT if I´m once again completely honest - it was humorous to witness. Since the onion man and other media sources around New England have been quiet, I don´t want to say why I got a chuckle out of it. Perhaps we can let bygones be bygones and move towards a brighter future! 

Hopefully, New England comes back stronger than ever next year. If not there already, hopefully users move the team higher in their lists. The management is fair and solid, the roster is full of good people who also know a thing or two about building players, so join up if the opportunity to do so becomes reality.

Part 2: Part two

When a suspension is handed out and you are out of action, that time away offers a good opportunity to reflect and think back, was it worth it? It was worth it because I know the head office will have to start punishing people for the smallest and silliest reasons. Only because we now have one of the weakest excuses for suspension on record, at least in recent history. It brings joy to my heart when the same people who help ´make´ these rules are eventually going to slip and get punished by the same rules. Technically speaking it should happen already, but you know the head office and their unique way to look at the rules and reports, so we will see. I have high hopes though.

Part two of Part 2: Part two: What happens next?

Going to keep on playing or I´m trying to do so. I have around 1400 TPE right now, but I´m looking at another regression hit, so when next season starts I might have around 1200 TPE. Realistically speaking I could have one or two good years left, but I´m looking into playing one more year and calling it a day. In other words, I need to find a team to play in as I´m a free agent right now.

Does any team need a defender? More than likely, but are they willing to hire me? That is the tricky part, but that is out of my hands. Going to wait for the regression and see what the market says. Meanwhile, feel free to send an offer though if you need a defensive defender, not asking for much. I´m open in discussing the finer details about everything around signing a deal, and maybe even signing right away if we can come up to some kind of agreement.

If you were bored enough to read this far, ask a question or two if you have something in your mind, going to add them to the end as a presser of some kind! Thanks.

720, ready for grading

I see, so this is the reason why we had relatively calm 2 weeks eh? Honestly, if you can't see why you got suspended and why Ace terminated your contract, I don't think you will get signed because it shows you don't understand what you did wrong and you have exactly 0 intentions to fix those problems. But hey, welcome back, "the lowest standards for suspension in while" kek

Manhattan Rage | General Manager
[Image: sig-hlemyzd.png]
thanks Sulovilen for the sig!
D | Great Falls Grizzlies | Player Page | Update Page

[Image: 8E70VfU.png]
[Image: image.png]

[Image: s3dLQhx.jpg]

[Image: FJPVyys.png]

Did you have this interview in the Netherlands?

[Image: Katth.gif]

[Image: CsnVET2.png]
Barracuda Germany Scarecrows Knights

[Image: cgv4vCv.png] [Image: 95lCCDx.png] [Image: GATPRRX.png]
S50 Challenge Cup Finals Game 7
[Image: gNFVjT6.png]

06-30-2020, 04:19 AMCitizen of Adraa Wrote: I see, so this is the reason why we had relatively calm 2 weeks eh? Honestly, if you can't see why you got suspended and why Ace terminated your contract, I don't think you will get signed because it shows you don't understand what you did wrong and you have exactly 0 intentions to fix those problems. But hey, welcome back, "the lowest standards for suspension in while" kek
I see why I got suspended, I don´t agree to it especially when worse comments do not get the same treatment, simple as that. That is also why I think the contract termination was an overreaction.

What comes down getting signed, I guess we will see what happens.

06-30-2020, 04:49 AMKatth Wrote: Did you have this interview in the Netherlands?

I did, BNR among other channels asked if I wanted to come in for a chat and I said why not, I got the time.

Let's just say I would not feel safe in a "JRuutu Hooter's"

[Image: ml002.gif]
Credit to Copenhagen, Wasty, FlappyGiraffe, InciteHysteria, and caltroit_red_flames
 [Image: MM4nqx6.png] [Image: Niz2wua.png][Image: egAspOO.png] Knights
[Image: GZ9XvkA.png]

You keep saying you've seen worse comments than your own that called being gay gross, would you be able to link said comments?

[Image: 59269_s.png]

S66 Damian Littleton

[Image: CsnVET2.png] || [Image: wu5MVvy.png]|| [Image: c8B2LE3.png]
Battleborn | Barracuda | Usa

Not sure this is the stance you want to take if you’re looking for someone to sign you in free agency lol

[Image: fishyshl.gif]
Thanks to everybody for the sigs :peepoheart:

[Image: czechpp.png][Image: czechup.png]

06-30-2020, 09:11 AMjfisherr Wrote: Not sure this is the stance you want to take if you’re looking for someone to sign you in free agency lol
[Image: 46svfk.jpg]

[Image: ml002.gif]
Credit to Copenhagen, Wasty, FlappyGiraffe, InciteHysteria, and caltroit_red_flames
 [Image: MM4nqx6.png] [Image: Niz2wua.png][Image: egAspOO.png] Knights
[Image: GZ9XvkA.png]

06-30-2020, 09:02 AMACapitalChicago Wrote: You keep saying you've seen worse comments than your own that called being gay gross, would you be able to link said comments?
im aware of one

[Image: premierbromanov.gif]

Fuck the penaltys
ARGARGARHARG
[Image: EePsAwN.png][Image: sXDU6JX.png][Image: eaex9S1.png]

06-30-2020, 09:41 AMPremierBromanov Wrote:
06-30-2020, 09:02 AMACapitalChicago Wrote: You keep saying you've seen worse comments than your own that called being gay gross, would you be able to link said comments?
im aware of one

Was it one of Ruutu's that he didn't get punished over?

[Image: FJPVyys.png]

06-30-2020, 09:43 AMwumaduce Wrote:
06-30-2020, 09:41 AMPremierBromanov Wrote: im aware of one

Was it one of Ruutu's that he didn't get punished over?
not what I was referencing lol

[Image: premierbromanov.gif]

Fuck the penaltys
ARGARGARHARG
[Image: EePsAwN.png][Image: sXDU6JX.png][Image: eaex9S1.png]

[Image: daWQukd.png]

@ml002 I think I fixed it.

[Image: awesomecakes.gif]
[Image: beautifulphoenix.gif]

I got you Bromanov

[Image: CptSquall.gif]

Ruutu, my man. If you choose to continuously walk right along the edge of the line you have to know that eventually you will dip a toe over.
You are right in saying that each individual post does not equal much, do you understand that they can add up and did in this circumstance?
I defended you, and I will continue to, but sometimes a time out is warranted.